✨ FANBOY ✨ On Hold

By namjinspresident

Namjoon is Seokjin's biggest fan boy. Started: September 24th, 2020 ©Namjinspresident #1 topjin 27/05/2021 More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036🌠
037
038
039
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053

040

1.5K 100 66
By namjinspresident

Namjoon's palms were sweating. His heart was beating like crazy and he kept reading Seokjin's Skype id over and over. Should he call him? Would that be a good idea? Namjoon wanted to see him so bad he literally felt his body going up into a heat phase.

He was fanboying like mad as he entered Seokjin's id in the searching menu and squealed when he saw a green bubble beside his username.

He resisted, every time he would click on the call button he would remove his hand from the mouse and hold his red cheeks.

But he screamed when a big black square popped up, indicating that Seokjin was calling him. Namjoon hit his cheeks a few times to try and calm himself down before he clicked the answer button.

Namjoon's breath hitched into his throat when the man he admired and loved the most appeared on the screen. His hair was messy, covering most of his eyes and his plump lips made him wonder what it would be like to feel them against his own. He was wearing a simple grey hoodie which revealed a bit of his shoulder and he kept the straight face when he saw Namjoon.

Namjoon's tongue didn't seem to cooperate with him as he kept his mouth shut, too shy to even speak. He was too busy taking in his handsome face.

"Hi."

"H-Hi." Namjoon wanted to slap himself for stuttering. But what could he possibly do? He couldn't believe his own eyes. He watched as Seokjin shifted into his seat untill he found the right position and placed what looked like a bowl and two chop sticks in front of him.

He wanted to squeal because damn, he was just about to watch the eat Jin live and the fact that he was the only one seeing this made him want to die out of happiness.

"Wow, your face is red. Do you have a fever or is it because you are seeing me?"

Seokjin was intimidating and it was as clear as a day. Namjoon didn't mind it, though. He would spend his days imagining him acting like that, like a whole dominant daddy over him. Sadistic? It was Namjoon's second name. But no one knew that side of him.

"M-Maybe." Namjoon whispered.

"Hm, did you say something?"

Namjoon took in another deep breath. His eyes roamed around his face and he brushed his knees together. Why was he feeling so hot all of a sudden?

"It's actually pretty h-hot in my room right now."

"Oh, really? You are not lying to me?"

Namjoon gulped at the way an evil smirk had spread across his face. He shook his head while biting onto his bottom lip and giving Seokjin an innocent stare. He could see that Seokjin stopped chewing onto the food and his eyes trailing down before looking back into his eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing?" Namjoon said, more like, questioned.

"Boys who lie usually get punished."

To say that Namjoon was shocked was an understatement. Seokjin he knew on Instagram and the one video calling him right now were like two different people.

"Tell me, how was your day today?"

And there he was, with a bright smile onto his face, completely changing the subject. Namjoon pouted. "It was okay. I passed my exam, by the way."

"The one you did on the meeting day?"

Namjoon nodded. "Yup. I will be able to pass this year. I just need a few more exams I'm obligated to do and I'll be finished."

"That's very great to hear. I've got my acting diploma this year. Feels good to do something you love."

"I agree with you."

The energy was way better now that they talked more. Namjoon still felt shy though which was completely normal. You don't get to see your bias on a video call every day. But it wasn't just that. As crazy as it may sound, Namjoon indeed had feelings for him.

Beside his enormous love for him as an idol who helped him get through hardest times, he loved him. There wasn't a day without thinking about him, imagining cute and not so innocent things they did together, imagining dates and lots of picnics, dancing and singing together.

Namjoon was so whipped.

"You look cute today."

He was wearing his favorite pastel pink sweater with cat ears onto it's cap. His dimples were showing more than ever, Seokjin not taking his eyes off him.

Namjoon had lost it. He squealed in happiness and covered his face with his hands. "D-Don't say that just out of nowhere!" He whined. He heard Seokjin chuckling slightly.

"You get shy easily for someone who openly offers a blowjob."

Namjoon shifted in his chair nervously. Seokjin was right. He didn't know why he was so shy himself because his brain sure wasn't. If only Seokjin knew what he had thought of all these years, he would probably call him crazy.

"B-Because I would love to give you a b-blowjob." He managed to say.

Seokjin smirked again. The way he was staring at him made Namjoon feel like he was actually there, into his room, sitting in front of him and making him feel as vulnerable as ever.

"Have you ever done it?"

"No."

Seokjin's smirk turned into a smile. "Really? You sound like a professional. Have you ever done anything?"

"N-No.. I haven't."

Namjoon indeed haven't had any skin ship with any guy. Even though he knew Yongguk had feelings for him and tried to kiss him, Namjoon didn't want to.

"Why is that?"

"I don't want anyone's hands on my body unless they are yours."

"Do you think that I'm the right one?"

Why did it feel like Seokjin was constantly flirting with him? Namjoon was probably imagining things again. There was no way he would do that. But he felt it. He felt the slight intimidating tune into his voice and the way he was smirking was so seductive.

Namjoon nodded, his cheeks slightly flushed pink and his breath became a bit ragged. Seokjin finished his meal and stood up. He watched the motions while biting onto his bottom lip before Seokjin's face appeared again. He looked like was laying down.

"I would love to know how you think of me."

Namjoon couldn't help it. He felt the bulge into his shorts growing at the way Seokjin's voice changed a few octaves deeper. He pressed onto it with his palms so he would make it disappear. Pointless, he knew.

"W-Why?"

"Just curious."

Again, the same answer.

"You look way too innocent. I can't believe you have a dirty mind."

"I-I play with myself."

He could faintly hear Seokjin sucking in a breath. Namjoon mewled softly from how hard he already was. "I-I love to imagine my d-daddy playing with me as I do it."

"Mhm, keep going."

"I love to dress nicely for my daddy."

"How is that? What do you love to wear?"

"I-I love to wear cute skirts. They make my legs look beautiful."

"Can I see that?" Seokjin asked. His voice was different. It was so deep and sexy it made goosebumps shoot from his head to toe. Namjoon was aching. His erection was threatening to slip out of his shorts. "I bet you look beautiful in skirts, baby boy. Does anyone know about it?"

"O-Only daddy knows."

"Good." Seokjin sighed out. "Good, let it stay that way. I don't want anyone else seeing him like that."

Namjoon now mewled loudly. Seokjin ran his fingers through his hair, as if he was trying to sweep Namjoon off his chair and damn was he right. His heart and cock were pulsing at the fast pace.

"Getting worked up, I see."

Namjoon gasped and lowered his head. A wave of embarrassment washed over him. How did he even end up like this? It was like dream and he was going to wake up soon. He hoped at least.

"That's alright baby because daddy is too. Can you help daddy out?"

Namjoon nodded and looked at him. His face was flushed and his lips parted a little. He purred and slowly took off his hoodie, giving him a full view of his smooth, caramel skin and a pair of rose nipples. He moaned as he touched one of them and stroked it with his thumb.

"You look beautiful." It more came out like a growl. "Stick your tongue out."

And Namjoon did. He leaned onto his elbows and pulled his chin up as he did what he was told. He was screaming and panicking inside himself. How and why was this happening? Seokjin wasn't gay and he sure wasn't interested in him.

Seokjin groaned, his camera shaking up and down a little and it just came to Namjoon what was actually going on. He was jerking off to him. It made Namjoon feel dizzy. His daddy was actually jerking off to him.

"Such a pretty tongue you have. Would love to feel it on my cock," Seokjin spoke lowly, Namjoon moaning in return. "Would love to cover it with my cum. Can I?"

"Y-Yes." Namjoon breathed out.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, daddy."

Seokjin gasped loudly and threw his head back into his pillow. Namjoon was in pure and utter shock when he felt himself cumming inside his shorts without even touching himself. He whined as his hips jerked back and forth, in a need for some friction but he wasn't supposed to move. Seokjin didn't even tell him if he could touch himself.

After a few seconds, they were panting like mad and staring at each other, none of them speaking. They were both surprised. Namjoon suddenly felt why of his care chest and he grabbed his hoodie and covered himself up.

"What the.. What just happened?"

"I-I don't know."

They breathed in union, their breathing slowly becoming more and more calm.

"I have to go. I have to get up early. Just... We will talk about-just forget about this."

Namjoon nodded and watched as Seokjin hung up the video call.

Yeah, like he could ever forget.

~

Yo dudes and girls how do you like this???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 561 26
in which a girl wakes up on the 11th of april everyday with the same events reoccurring until kim seokjin starts to show up. © starcrossedpjm 2021...
139K 10.3K 68
Seokjin is a new exchange student and Taehyung is the most popular guy in the school. Both of their lives are very different from each other so let's...
59.2K 1.8K 40
Where Jungkook posts a picture on Instagram with Jin in the photo. After Namjoon saw the picture he was interested in the handsome specimen next to...
680K 21K 52
Highest rank - #93 in Fanfiction