EUPHORIA: Null to Infinity |...

By PranitiSinha

{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank... More

Characters
Prologue
(1) Bangtan
(2) Chains
(3) Jungkook
(4) The needed home
(5) His First Meal
(6) Scared
(7) Progress
(8) Your turn
(9) Butterfly
(10) Begin
(11) Questions
(12) Answers
(13) Innocent Kiss
(14) Smitten
(15) Beautiful Day
(16) Love?
(17) Those eyes
(18) He loves me?
(19) You're my light
(20) Heaven for us
(21) Promise
(22) Cargo
(23) Quit Smoking
(24) Making sure
(25) Healing scars
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI 🎂
(26) Angry Eyes
(27) Caught in a lie
(28) Facing fears
(29) Ready to let go
(30) A date
A thought
(31) Love (M)
(33) Addition
Q&A
(34) Wedding Bells
(35) Euphoria: Null to Infinity
Epilogue

(32) Settle down?

8K 408 384
By PranitiSinha

Taehyung's POV

In morning there is more joy in the part of me that peeks through the windows of my eyes. In the morning there is more love awaiting a chance to jump into the air in that silent crackle we sense with our soul. In the morning there is more deep sweetness that resonates within and finds a way to express this energy that is me.

And the reason is you. I was sleeping through my life until you came along, now even in my dreams I'm waking up to your song.

I was staring at the beauty beside me, he is still sleeping as soft snores left from his lips. His eyes closed as his eyelashes were slightly kissing his cheeks. I brought my hand up to remove the bangs from his forehead and pressed a loving kiss.

I heard him humm as he squirmed a little before finally opening his eyes and looking up at me. He smiled at me with a little drowsy yet shinning eyes. I smiled back and gave a quick peck on his lips.

"Good Morning sweetheart"

"Goo' Mowning" He mumbled, sounding too cute and adorable.

He moved a little to lay straight on his back but hissed and I understood why, last night was a pure bliss. I looked at him as his lips formed an adorable pout. I chuckled and was immediately met with a cute glare.

"What?" I asked still chuckling.

"It's your fault TaeTae~" He whined.

"Aww my baby. It's okay, I am really willing to carry you around the whole day" I said and he blushed.

"W-well you'll have to, now carry me to the bathroom peasant" He teased.

I arched an eyebrow and smirked slightly before scooping him up in my arms. I heard him yelp as he held onto me, wrapping his arms around my neck. I still remember the day we brought him home, I was carrying him like this as well but how different it is now. Now, he is a giggly, bubbly, shy little baby of mine and before- I don't even wanna remember the dull self of his, that's a nightmare for me.

We showered together and I carried him downstairs for breakfast. As soon as I sat him on the chair of the dinning table, I was met with curious eyes and smirks. I noticed Jiminie whispering something in my baby's ear and I for sure noticed how my baby blushed. I could understand that it was something related to last night.  I mean come on I know my soulmate and how much of a tease he is. I knew he wouldn't leave any chance of teasing me and Koo.

"Taebear, a mother-son talk after breakfast" Mom said and I nod my head immediately agreeing.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

After breakfast, me and mom were in the living room. He was sitting on the couch and I was laying down on the couch with my head on his lap as he was stroking my hair softly. Don't judge, even a mafia boss needs and loves his mother's warmth.

"So you and Koo, hmm?" He started and I understood what he meant.

"Yes" I said as I smiled slightly.

"You are aware that he could be fertile, right?" He said and I looked up at him and gave him a reassuring nod, he smiled at pat my head.

"Mom"

"Yeah?"

"Is it too early if I am thinking of settling down with him?" I said and sat up.

"If you're sure about it then no it isn't early but you know you'll have to know his thoughts on this too" He said and I nod.

"I know mom and I will respect his decision about this, this is gonna be a big step after all"

"My son is such a gentleman for his boyfriend, omo" He dramatically said and I chuckled at his antics, he smiled as well.

"Should I talk to him now?" I asked and he gave me an encouraging nod.

I stood up and kissed my mom's cheeks before walking upstairs to Yoonminseok's room where my baby was spending time with Jimin and his homies. I knocked before entering and was met with an adorable sight.

He had Cloudie on his lap as he was petting him gently. Bubbles was snuggling on his neck and Tannie, well he ran to me when he saw me. I picked him up when he barked looking up at me.

"Hey Jiminie, mind if I steal my baby away for a while?" I asked playfully, he knew I was teasing him.

"Of course not. Please go ahead" He said and winked at me, giving me a 'I know what you're planning' look, I shook my head and turned to Koo.

"Come sweetheart" I extended my hand and he held it before getting up.

We walked back to our room and I closed the door as I didn't want any disturbance. I sat down in front of him and I was suddenly feeling very nervous. He was looking at me with curious eyes, I took a deep breath to calm my nerves.

"I wanna ask you something and feel free to say 'no' okay. So, I had this thought about umm, I- , now that you are going steady, that your brain and being have found its true path, you are ready to go steady with your life, to have a real lasting relationship with a positive future. Now that you've done your time crying the salt mines sweetheart, I think we should settle down. It's your choice of course, if you don't want to then we won't so don't stress.

We've been going steady for many seasons now, steady in our hearts and souls, sailing quietly onward as ships together upon calm seas, sails always filled by onward breeze. So, as we love one another so much, as we can only see a future together, can we agree that the time has come to settle down, to accept that our stories are forever weaved" I pretty much proposed.

I didn't expect a response but I did get one almost immediately, as soon as I stopped and it was for sure not what I was thinking of, it was beautiful in it's own self. Okay, come on we are talking about my Koo here, it has gotta be special.

"Every hand I ever held caused me more pain than words can ever tell, more pain than my memories will allow me to relive. That I am willing to take yours is a story of trust that is born of deep love and a sense that this is but a part of our story, that in times forgotten, in other lives, we were champions together.

Be a hand to hold when cold winds whip about my ether and chill my skin, stinging at my core. For in those moments that flash of heat is interpreted as light by my deeper self. It triggers the response of the phoenix, combusting the darkness, to spread wings of flame and fly once more.

Let us settle down. For you own a part of my soul as I own a part of yours. That was settled the moment we met, the transfer happening by divine hand. I love you. I can live without you. Yet every day there would be that pain of a piece missing, the piece God gave to you. It is a loss of part of the self, yet the greatest victory there can be. We won this spiritual lottery. We are free and bound. That is the way real love is. The bond forms and then we learn how to treat one another well, to bring happiness and health, to nurture and be strong in all weathers, protective and kind"

He immediately hugged me and I hugged back with a wide grin. Not all proposals need to have a romantic date or gifts or a ring. This is what made me feel happy. We don't need any sappy proposals. We are happy with what we have and what we got.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(A/n: The book is coming to an end soon. What a beautiful journey it was, I really enjoyed writing this and I hope you all enjoyed reading this as well. A few more chapters left, stay tuned)

The emotions both of your eyes hold is enough for me to go on till eternity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...
339K 24.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
404K 21K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...
296K 14.2K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...