The Dream : {Kendall Jenner/Y...

By favimagines

"Her eyes were the only thing I remembered before I woke up" ___________________________________________ A s... More

Cast
The Dream
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Epilogue
!!!

Part 14

3.4K 82 4
By favimagines

Y/N's pov:-

When we entered the room, Bella was sitting on the bed, scrolling through her phone.

She looked up and gave a light smile. I told Hannah to sit next to Bella.
Then, I started explaining the last 3 days of my life. How they had changed drastically.

"Woah!!" they said in unison. "I know" I said. I looked at their faces. Bella was thinking 🤔 and Hannah was hyped up 😆.

"So, what do you guys think? Should I give this a try ?" I asked nervously 😟

"Only if you want to. Take some time and think about it. Do you actually like Kendall or is she just another celebrity crush of yours? Don't jump to conclusions!" Bella replied

"That's why we have decided to meet and get to know each other. I think I genuinely have feelings for her. Since the first time I crashed into her.

At that time I didn't know that she was a celebrity. But I still felt attracted to her. So she definitely isn't just a celebrity crush🥰😌" I replied confidently 😎😁

Bella nodded. Hannah immediately confessed " I think I might like Kaia a little bit. 👐👐 and I think she likes me too. She was very intentionally flirting with me.

I know this is kinda like cheating. But I can't help it. When I started talking to her I realised we had soo much in comman.

Plus she recently went through a terrible breakup. That douche, Jacob Elordi cheated on her with some random girl. It onle fueled my feelings. But I'm not gonna break Zayn''s heart. So I'm not gonna do anything" Hannah waited for our reactions.

"Look, I dont know a lot about these things, but I think you should talk to Zayn about this. I think he'll understand" I told her. Bella agreed with me.

"Well, today was a very confusing day but in a good way. So let's get some 😴" I suggested. We all crawled into our places and drifted off to sleep.

I tossed and turned but wasn't able to sleep. I was worried about a lot of things. "What if I don't deserve Kenny? What if she loses intrest in me after some time?" Suddenly my phone dinged. I checked who was texting me.

After that I went to sleep and luckily I slept peacefully 🥰☺️🥰🥰

(A/N:-
Hey guys! That was all for today's chapter. Did you like it? If u did, please vote and comment 🥰 it motivates me to write more🥺 anyways, ignore any grammatical mistakes or typos)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.1K 16
Cara Delevingne: She's the badass popular chic who doesn't give a fuck what people say about her. She's a womanizer. One look and you'll fall for her...
210K 4.9K 70
GxG Y/N has had a crush on Kendall since the day they met. When Kylie finds out she only wants to help get the pair together, as she can see that the...
541K 10.3K 48
Should I smile because were friends? Or should I cry because that's the only thing we can ever be? -Cara It's so hard to pretend to be friends with...
617K 15.7K 55
Kylie Jenner's been your best friend since you were 14. What will happen when you and Kylie go to a party, and things change between you and the olde...