Milfy Way | One Shot Story

By womenthusiast

Age is just a number! So.. for the love of MILF. I dedicated this book to all of you Older Women Loversss... More

❊ Author's Note ❊
Narcissa Malfoy | 𝓑𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽
Bellatrix Lestrange | 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮
Mildred Ratched | 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
Polly Gray | 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵
Carol Aird | 𝓑𝓸𝓵𝓭
Margaret Tate | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓾𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓵
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Wilhemina Venable | 𝓢𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶!
Red Harrington | 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻𝔂
Madame Kali/Evelyn Poole | 𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼..
Julia Hoffman | 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽?
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Hela | 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾?
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton | 𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮!
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾ | 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓶𝓪𝓼
Agent Carter | 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Lady Tremaine | 𝓕𝓪𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻
Helena B.C x Tom Felton | 𝓦𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻
Baroness Von Hellman | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Brie Evantee | 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱
Cordelia Goode | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮
Joyce Byers | 𝓦𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻
Princess Diana | 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝔂

Debbie Ocean | 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽?

4.7K 166 67
By womenthusiast

"What is this? It looks so boring. I can do it better in my sleep." Says one of the girls. Her friend just laughed at her comments.

I rolled my eyes and murmured as they slowly walked away, "Blöde Kuh (Stupid bitch)."

"Aber echt, unverschämt! (For real, rude!)." A woman's voice coming from my left side.

I turned my face to my left, then I saw a beautiful woman standing not so far away from me. She gave the girl a side-eye then she looked at me and chuckled.

"Du sprichst deutsch? (You speak German?)" I asked. I tried to act cool and hide my embarrassment.

"Naja, ich bin deutsch, also ja. (Well, I am German, so yes)." She laughed.

I laughed nervously, "shit.. I thought nobody would understand." I murmured to myself hoping she didn't hear me.

"Relax.. I did that too.. so many times." She said jokingly.

I feel like I want to slap myself because I can't stop embarrassing myself in front of this beautiful lady.

"Debbie." She introduced herself and extended her hand to me.

"Y/n." I replied, shaking her hand.

"So.. you German?" She asked.

"No.. I'm not.. But I learned German back when I was still in high school. I actually only remember a little bit." I explained.

"Let me guess.. all you remember is cuss words?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well.. not just cuss words but yeah.. mostly." I laughed. She laughed too. "Sometimes it's fun to cuss at people in other languages. Because they don't understand shit, so then they won't fight back." I said.

"That's so true," she nodded in agreement. "Anyway.. were you coming here with friends?" She asked, looking around.

"No.. my friends don't like museums." I told her.

"That's too bad." She said. "Well.. how about you accompany me exploring the museum? Only if you want to."

"Of course!" I replied way too quickly. "I mean.. it sounds more fun than doing it alone, right?"

Debbie just chuckled at my response making me blush really hard. What's wrong with me? I've never been so nervous towards strangers like this before! For heaven's sake pull yourself together y/n!

We started walking around the Met, sharing thoughts about all of the art pieces and the exhibit we saw. We also started to get to know each other like where we're from, what brought us here, who's our favourite artist, and other stuff like that.

"So what are you doing in New York? Vacation?" She asked.

"Yeah.. well.. I actually came here to attend the Met Gala." I said. "Also to see a fashion show of my favourite designer, Rose Weil. If you ever heard of her. She was really big in the nineties. People say she's not doing so great lately. And I want to see it myself."

Debbie smirked and gave me a weird look. "Met Gala, huh? Hmm.. you must be someone important or at least famous," she said.

I laughed. "Unfortunately no. It's just.. my mother is a good friend of Anna Wintour. So since she knows I'll be travelling around the states including New York, she invited me to the Met Gala." I said.

"That's still amazing though.. only selected people who can get invitations to that event."

We continued our tour around the Met for another few hours until the staff there told us that the museum will be closing in 30 minutes.

"Oh shoot.. I can't believe we've been here for hours. I really enjoyed your company." Debbie said.

"Me too! It's way more fun than exploring the museum by myself." I told her. "Ummm.. do you want to go grab a drink?" I asked bluntly.

"That's pretty bold." She said without looking at me.

I started to panic when I realised what I just said. Debbie stopped and finally looked at me. Her smirk formed on her beautiful lips again, "of course.. why not.. come on!" She said.

She grabbed my hand then we left the museum hand in hand. "Where do you want to go?" She asked once we were standing outside the museum.

"Hmmm.. the hotel where I'm staying has a really nice bar. We can go there if you want." I said.

"Sure. Should we get a cab?" She asked.

"No.. we can just walk. The place isn't that far."

Debbie smiled and we walked to the bar that I recommended. It only took about 10 minutes by walking.

"Where are you staying?" She asked curiously.

"Charlyle Hotel." I simply replied.

"Ahh fancy.." she chuckled.

Once we arrived at the bar, we ordered two glasses of cosmo, followed by a few shots of vodka after that. We both started to get quite tipsy. We laughed at random things and got a little bit more touchy towards each other.

"How weird." I suddenly said.

"What's weird?" Debbie asked.

"This vodka. I went to a club the other night and ordered vodka. It was the same brand as this one. But it took like 6-7 shots to get me tipsy. But now... I only drink 3 shots and a cosmo, I already feel slightly drunk."

"How weird. Which club?"

"Hmmm.. I forgot the name.. but it's in Brooklyn." Debbie suddenly laughed. "What?? Why are you laughing?" I was confused.

"No. No. Nothing." She continued laughing; I laughed too even though I had no idea what we were laughing at.

We continued our random conversation for another minute until suddenly I felt a hand, Debbie's hand, rested on my thigh and her fingers drawing circles on it, making my heart beat faster. Debbie kept talking like nothing happened, while I was trying my best not to squirm.

"Do you have a boyfriend y/n?" She asked.

"Hm?" I gave her a confused look. I honestly couldn't think straight right now. Not when her hand was on my thigh.

"I said, do you have a boyfriend? Or girlfriend?" She asked again.

"O-Oh.. uh.. no.. I don't." I stuttered.

"Are you okay?" Another smirk formed on her lips, but this smirk was different from before. It was like she was thinking or planning something, and I didn't know what it was.

"Are you alright y/n?" Her hand started to move up and down, stroking my thigh. Slowly moving to my inner thigh, pushing my dress up. Her hand got closer to my core, then she stopped. Right in front of my centre. "Y/n?" She called, bringing me back to reality.

"Huh? Y-Yes.. yes.. I'm alright." I replied nervously. "Uh.. hmm.. I-I need to go to the bathroom." I said.

"Okay.. Are you sure you can go by yourself?" Debbie asked jokingly, I laughed. "Of course! I'm not a baby!" I hit her arm playfully. She then pulled her hand away from my thigh. "Okay I'll wait here." She winked and smiled. I got up and went to the bathroom.

There was no one in the bathroom. Only me. I stood in front of a huge mirror for a while, trying to calm myself down. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out deeply. Then I heard the bathroom door fly open. I opened my eyes and looked at the person who just came in from the mirror. It was Debbie.

"Hi.. I just wanted to make sure you're okay. Because it's been more than 5 minutes and you still haven't come back. So I got worried." She said.

"Oh.. No.. it's okay.. I-I'm fine.." I chuckled awkwardly.

Debbie stepped closer and stood behind me. I could feel her tall figure moving so closely behind me. My breath hitched when I felt her hands snake around my waist and her chin rest on my shoulder.

"W-What are you doing?" My heart started to pump harder.

"Hmmm.. having fun.." she nuzzled the back of my head. "..I really like you y/n. You're so beautiful and fun to be around. I really enjoyed spending time with you."

"You must be drunk." I exclaimed.

"Hmm.. not really. Just tipsy. I'm sober enough to seduce you." She said. "Am I making you nervous y/n?" She whispered seductively.

"Uh.. N-No.. well.. Actually.. Y-Yes. A little bit." I replied.

She moved my hair to the side, exposing my neck then her hand moved back to my waist. I tilted my head to the side, giving her full access to my neck then she planted kisses on it. She licked the shell of my ear sending shivers down my spine. I melted into her touch.

"If you feel uncomfortable and you want me to stop, just tell me. I'll stop." She whispered again.

I gulped. "N-No.. Keep going." I said.

Her left hand moved up and squeezed my breasts gently, while her right hand moved further down, pulling up my dress and putting her hand in between my legs. She rubbed my clothed pussy slowly.

All of the sudden, Debbie stopped and pulled away. I was about to protest but then a few people came into the bathroom. I looked at Debbie and she just shrugged and smiled devilishly.

I grabbed her hand and led her outside and walked towards the lift. "Where are we going?" She giggled.

"My room. Obviously. You can't leave me hanging like this. You have to finish what you started." I lowered my voice so then only she could hear me.

Debbie didn't say anything. She just followed my lead until we were finally in my room. I closed the door and dropped my coat and my purse on the floor, I also took my shoes off. Debbie walked straight to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed, watching me. I stepped closer and stood right in front of her. She got up, so now we're only inches away from each other. She cupped my face and kissed me aggressively. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my hair, making me tilt my head back. Her kisses moved from my lips to my jawline then my neck.

"Zieh dich aus.. (Take off your clothes..)" She whispered seductively in my ear then pulled away. I did as I was told. She stepped aside and started taking her coat and boots off while watching me undress.

Once I was only in my underwear, I looked at Debbie who was also only in her underwear. She moved behind me and unclasped my bra and pushed the straps down. I pulled the bra off and tossed it to the floor. Then she turned my body around and pushed me to the bed. She took off her own bra revealing her beautiful breasts with pink-brownish nipples standing hard.

"Oh wow Deb.. You're so beautiful." I said.

Debbie smiled and pushed me further to the centre of the bed, she positioned herself in between my legs then she pinned my hands above my head and kissed me. The kiss wasn't as aggressive as before, it was more passionate and gentle. I hooked my legs around her waist while we deepened our kiss. She moved to my neck, biting and sucking it, leaving marks here and there. Then moved down to my breasts, she let go of my hands and cupped one of my breasts and licked the other. I moaned quietly.

"Don't hold it darling. I want to hear your moans." She said.

Her hands squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples. She played with them for a minute before she moved further down and stopped right above my panties. Debbie sat up and slowly pulled my panties off.

"Look who's ready for me.." she smirked while looking at my wet pussy. I looked away to hide my blushing face making her chuckle. "You're so cute."

Debbie lay down on her stomach facing my pussy. She planted kisses on my inner thighs from right to left, skipping my pussy. She moved painfully slowly to tease me. "Fuck, Debbie! Stop teasing." I groaned.

"Eager, are we?" She said.

Without any warning she gave my pussy a single stroke, making me jolt at the sudden touch. She parted the lips of my pussy with her fingers and started licking my folds hungrily. Another moan escaped from my lips. Then Debbie licked her own fingers and pushed two fingers inside me. My breath hitched. She moves her fingers in and out, slow at first then getting faster and faster. She flicked my clit with her tongue while her fingers curled inside me and it drove me crazy.

"OH FUCK! DEB!" I pinched my own nipples to add more sensation for myself.

Debbie's fingers going rougher and rougher inside of me, she hit my g-spot repeatedly while she kept licking my pussy. I moan like crazy. My back started to arch, I was getting close to my climax. Then Debbie sucked my clit really hard, sending me over the edge.

"AHHHH.. D-DEB! I'M GOING TO- AHHH" Before I could finish my sentence, I reached my orgasm. I came all over her fingers. She slowed down her fingers, helping me down from my high.

After my orgasm finally subsided, Debbie pulled her fingers out and brought them up to me. I licked her fingers clean while she cleaned my pussy from all the juices with her tongue. "You taste delicious." She said.

"I want you to sit on my face." I told her.

Debbie smirked then got up and took her panties off before she positioned herself above me and sat on my face. Her pussy was right above my face. She smells really good. Her dripping wet pussy was already waiting to be licked. And without waiting any longer, I licked her pussy. She tasted a little bit salty but also very sweet. I licked and sucked her clit, played with her entrance and licked back up to her clit. After a few minutes, Debbie started to grind on my face. She was very gentle at first but then she got harsher and more forceful. She moaned loudly. My hands went up to cup her breasts and play with them. Moments later her movements became more rigid and unsteady. I decided to hold her hips so she stopped moving and started licking her fast. I licked her folds really fast, drawing circles on her clit and sucking it hard. "FUCK!" That's all she could say before she finally came all over my face. I licked her pussy clean then she slumped her body next to me. She was panting.

When her breathing was finally back to normal, we got under the blanket and cuddled. "That was great." She smiled looking at me. "Yes. It was." I replied.

Debbie's phone suddenly rang. She picked it up and answered the call. I didn't really listen to what she was saying, all I heard was that she kept saying one name. Lou.

"My friend is going to pick me up later. Do you mind if she comes up to say hi?" She asked.

"Uh.. no.. That's alright. I don't mind." I said.

"You heard it. Stop being nosy and just come here." She said to the person on the other side of the phone. Then she hung up.

Half an hour later, there's a knock at my door. I assumed it was Debbie's friend because Debbie immediately got up, put on a robe and opened the door.

She came back with another woman. A tall, blonde, and absolutely gorgeous woman followed her. I sat up and leaned my back against the headboard then covered my body with the blanket.

"Y/n.. this is Lou. My friend. Lou, this is y/n." Debbie introduced us.

"Wait a minute. You look familiar." Lou suddenly said.

I looked at Debbie and then back to her in confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Did you happen to go to some club in Brooklyn a few days ago?" She asked.

I'm getting more confused, "Y-Yes. How do you know?" Debbie just chuckled.

"That's it! You're the girl from the other night. The one who drank the whole bottle of vodka then passed out in my club." She said excitedly.

My eyes widened. "Oh lord." I covered my face with the blanket. Debbie and Lou just laughed hysterically.

When will I learn to stop doing stupid things and embarrass myself??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 293 18
This is a story about cate and y/n and how they got closer and closer after an unexpected meeting. Just enjoy:) (IMPORTANT!!! This is just a fanfic I...
78.5K 4.1K 43
I'm not good at summaries. But basically this is a reader x Helena Bonham Carter fanfiction. Y/n is just an ordinary 24 year old girl who's dreaming...
29.2K 921 17
{slow updates at the moment} Inspired by @_the_drarry_life_ and the story 'hold my hand' - thank you for letting me use it🤍 The first chapter will t...
104K 2.7K 36
📌 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒...