Milfy Way | One Shot Story

Por womenthusiast

Age is just a number! So.. for the love of MILF. I dedicated this book to all of you Older Women Loversss... Más

❊ Author's Note ❊
Narcissa Malfoy | 𝓑𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽
Bellatrix Lestrange | 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮
Mildred Ratched | 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
Polly Gray | 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵
Margaret Tate | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓾𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓵
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Wilhemina Venable | 𝓢𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶!
Red Harrington | 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻𝔂
Madame Kali/Evelyn Poole | 𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼..
Julia Hoffman | 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽?
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Hela | 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾?
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton | 𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮!
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾ | 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓶𝓪𝓼
Agent Carter | 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Lady Tremaine | 𝓕𝓪𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻
Helena B.C x Tom Felton | 𝓦𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻
Debbie Ocean | 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽?
Baroness Von Hellman | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Brie Evantee | 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱
Cordelia Goode | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮
Joyce Byers | 𝓦𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻
Princess Diana | 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝔂

Carol Aird | 𝓑𝓸𝓵𝓭

7.7K 238 163
Por womenthusiast

"Are you ready to order?" I asked 2 middle aged women in front of me.

"We'll have creamed spinach and poached eggs. That's all" The brunette said and smiled.

I nodded and write down their orders. Then I gives their orders to the kitchen. 15 minutes later the food is ready and I went to their table again to serve the food.

"Here's your order ladies." I smiled.

"Are you new here?" The blonde asked. I nodded.

"Ah I see. We've come here regularly but never seen you before" she said.

"I just started 2 days ago" I told her.

"What is your name?" She asked.

"My name is y/n."

"That's a beautiful name. I'm Carol.. Carol Aird and this is Abby" they both smiled. But Abby looks kinda confused with Carol's actions right now.

There's silence for a few seconds. Carol just stared at me with her icy blue eyes. And I'm just standing there like a statue. I look at her in confusion. Her gaze meet mine and we just look at each other like we've been communicating telepathically.

"Ahem" Abby fake cough and bring us back to reality.

"I-I should to go back to work. Enjoy your food" I excuse myself.

When I'm about to leave, Carol grabbed my hand.

"Wait dear. Can I get 2 glasses of dry martini with olives?" She ordered.

"Right away ma'am" I smiled and leave.

"No. It's for after the meal dear" she smiled seductively.

"Oh. Alright ma'am" I smiled back and walked away.

After they're done with their food, I prepare their drinks. 2 martinis with olives. When I walk to their table, I only see Carol.

"Here's your martini" I said and placed the glass on the table.

"Can you join me? Abby already left. I need a company" she said.

"No I can't. I'm sorry ma'am. I'm still working" I told her.

What's wrong with this lady? Is she hitting on me?

I'm not going to lie. Carol is really attractive woman. She's very beautiful, classy, elegant, and sexy. But isn't she married?

"Y/n?" She called me. Bringing me back from my thoughts.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?" I said apologizing.

"How long until your shift ends?" She asked.

I look at my watch.

"It's about 1 hour ma'am"

"Alright I'll wait here until you finish your work" she stated.

1 hour passed and my shift just ended. I completely forgot about Carol. I walked to the front door and suddenly someone grab my hand.

I turn around and about to yell at them. When I realized it was Carol.

"You forgot about me?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Umm.. I-I'm sorry ma'am"

"That's alright. Let's go outside" she said sternly.

I followed her. We walked outside the restaurant.

"Are you from around here?" She asked.

"No ma'am. I'm actually from Brooklyn" I said.

"Well that's pretty far. How did you ended up working here?"

"My friend working at that restaurant for a long time and then she offered me a job here too. So instead of spending my life in Brooklyn and doing nothing, I take that offer. Even just to become a waitress" I explained.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 23 ma'am" I smiled.

"Ohh you're really young" she said.

"Not really. Not young enough to get away from my bills" I laughed nervously making her laugh too.

For a few minutes we just talking and stand in front of the restaurant.

"Where do you stay?" She asked, "I can drive you home" she added.

"I stayed 20 minutes away from here." I simply said.

"Let's go to my car"

She's so straight forward. Let see what she's up to..

I nodded and follow her to her car and get inside. She start driving. A few minutes later I feel a sudden confidence going through my veins.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Doing what?" She chuckled.

"You barely know me but you willing to wait for me for 1 hour and then drive me home. Why?" I said bluntly.

"I just think you're attractive" she said with a smirk.

"Ohh.. so you confirming that you're trying to flirt with me all night?" I tease her.

"Maybe" she winked.

"That's really bold of you for assuming that I like women"

"I'm not assuming. I just can tell" she exclaimed.

She put her hand on my thigh. My heart starts pounding. I didn't expect her to be this bold. I was lost for words.

"Why are you suddenly so quiet? Cat got your tongue?" She chuckled.

She rubbed my thigh up and down. Her hand move to my inner thigh and slowly getting closer to my center.

She accidentally brushed my core through my clothes with her finger as the car bounced over a bumpy road. I look at her and she just smirked.

She stopped her car at the alley behind some kind of abandoned building. I start to panicked.

Is she going to murder me?

"What are we doing here?" I asked nervously.

"Having a little bit fun" she said seductively.

"A-are you going to hurt me?"

"Depends on what you mean by hurt?" She smirked. "I'm not going to do anything to harm you darling. So don't you worry. Don't you trust me?" She asked.

I just met her. How could I trust a strangers that quick. But I nodded. My body betraying my brain.

"Do you smoke?" She asked lighting her cigarette.

I shook my head.

"Do you mind if I smoke?"

I shook my head again.

"Use your words darling" she commands.

"N-no ma'am I don't mind if you're smoking" I said.

"Good girl" she praised me.

Being called a good girl by her giving me a butterflies. I really like that.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" She suddenly asked.

I blushed. "No. Not really ma'am" I said shyly.

"What about man?"

"Men are gross" I mumbled.

My response makes her chuckled. She throws her cigarette away then facing me. She move closer, put her hand on my chin. Our faces just inches away.

"Do you want to try with a woman?" She lift my chin forcing my eyes to look at her blue eyes.

I nodded. She raised her eyebrows.

"Y-...Yes ma'am" I quickly said.

She smirked and leaned in. She pressed her lips onto mine. Her lips feel so soft and she taste really sweet even though I still can taste a cigarette from her lips.

We deepen our kiss and it's getting heated and heated. She kissed me passionately, I kissed her back. I let out a little moan and I can feel she's smirking against my lips.

We broke our kiss to catch a breath. She took her coat off and throw it to the backseat, I do the same. She pull her skirt up then move over to the passenger seat, sit on my lap and straddling my sides.

I just rest my hands on her hips. I don't know what to do. I don't have any experience with anyone before.

She starts to unbuttoning my shirt. I look at her hands, her lips, then her eyes. I'm so clueless and nervous.

"Are you nervous?" She asked with a smirk.

I nodded.

"Relax. You going to like it" she said and starts kissing my lips again.

Her tongue begging to get inside my mouth. I let her in. She's very dominant. She bit my lips lightly.

Her hands still doing their job unbuttoning my shirt while my hands starts wandering around her body. My shaky hands touch her breast. I squeeze them gently. It fit perfectly in my hands.

Carol moans in my mouth. It gives me a courage to try another things to her body. I unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her perky breast in black bra.

I smiled widely and it makes her giggle. I look at her in confusion.

"You're so cute!" She kissed the tip of my nose.

My hands starts to move downward. Grabbing her perfect ass. She smirked. I pulled her skirt up to her waist so I get a full access to her crotch.

I move my kiss down to her jaw and her neck. Finding her sweet spot almost immediately. She throw her head back. I went down to her breast while my hand starts to rub her damp pussy through her panties. She arch her back.

She remove her blouse and her bra. Her breast presented in front of me. I attack her breast with my mouth. I lick them and suck on her nipples.

I put my hand inside her panties. I rub her dripping wet folds. I feel her swollen clit there. Her moan getting louder every time I touch it. So I decided to play with it.

"Please" she said quietly.

"Please what ma'am?" I asked innocently.

"Please put your fingers inside and fuck me!" I smirked.

Plunging two fingers into her, she let out a high pitched moan. I starts pumping in and out, I watched with amazement as her hips bucking against my fingers and grinding against the palm of my hand.

My other hand move to her breast, reaching her nipple, pinch it and massage it. My hand inside her getting faster and deeper. I curled my fingers inside her.

She take a deep breath. Her hands grasp on my shoulders. Her walls getting tighter and warmer. Is she about to reach her orgasm?

"I-I'm going to cum. You're m-making me feel so good. Ahh.. darling.. hhhhh" she said almost screaming. Then her body went limp on top of me.

Her breathing is uneven. My fingers still inside her. I have no idea what to do next. So I just wait her until she regain her strength.

After a few moments, I accidentally curling my finger inside her making her squirm.

"Sorry" I whispered.

She chuckled and pulling my fingers out then licking it clean from her juices.

"Don't be sorry. You did an amazing job dear" she kissed my lips. I can taste her cum in her mouth. Her mouth taste sweeter than before.

She push my seat all the way down while our lips still attached. Then she spreads my legs apart and positioning herself in between my legs.

Her tall figure surprisingly can squeeze in and kneel in the footwell. She pushed my skirt up to my waist then she caressing my inner thigh.

She pulls my panties down exposing my glistening pussy. She admiring my body. Her eyes full of lust. She look into my eyes then I blushed harder.

Without wasting any seconds she attach her mouth to my pussy making me flinched. She lick my folds hungrily. I moan loudly. Her tongue feels so good and experienced.

Her hands reaching my breast and she squeezed them. She suck on my clit and making a circle motion with her tongue.

My back arched. One of Carol's hand went down and slide inside me while her other hand still playing with my breast.

She starts moving her fingers in and out. Increasing her pace. And curled her fingers to hit my g-spot.

"Mrs. Aird I-I need to cum" I said.

"Ask nicely darling" she murmured against my clit.

"Mrs. Aird c-can I cum please. I can't hold it any longer. Please" I beg.

"Cum for me dear" she commands.

With that, I take a deep breath and let my body reach an orgasm. My legs shaking. Carol helps me ride down my climax.

She pulled her fingers out. She licked my pussy and her fingers clean from my cum. She crawled back up and straddling my sides again. Kissing me passionately.

"You taste so delicious" she said resting her forehead on mine.

"T-thank you" I said shyly.

We stayed like that for a minute.

She grab her bra and blouse and put them back on. Then move to the driver seat again. I buttoning my shirt and put my panties on.

"Where to?" She asked.

"Just go straight then turn left and my place not far away from there" I said.

She starts the car and drove me home.

Once we're in front of my place. Carol stops her car.

"Do yo-"

"Can we-"

We both asked a question in the same time.

"You go first" she said.

"D-do you do this often?" I asked nervously.

"Do what exactly?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Picking a random girl to get fuck?" I murmured.

She chuckled. "Of course not darling. You are the first. I just have a strong indescribable feeling about you. I give it a go and turns out my feeling was right." she said with a smile.

"Your feeling?"

"I have a feeling that I should make you mine" she states.

I blushed. My face turns bright red.

"So... what's your question?" I asked.

"Can we do this regularly?" She ask shyly.

Wait.. I've never seen her being shy all night. This is new.

"Of course ma'am" I nodded and smiled widely.

Then I say my goodbyes and get out of the car and went inside my home. Spending all night thinking what was just happened!

This is so random and crazy... but I like it..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

79K 1K 12
Tom, Harry, Sam, Haz, AND Paddy one shots! (Had to include Paddy because I know some of us are his age) Please vote and comment if you'd like to! I...
24.9K 841 17
{slow updates at the moment} Inspired by @_the_drarry_life_ and the story 'hold my hand' - thank you for letting me use it🤍 The first chapter will t...
6.5K 213 9
Sarah Paulson/her characters/some other characters one shots. I accept requests and will try to write them as fast as I can (pretty much anything exc...
206 13 14
A Harry Potter Universe Fanfiction!!! Emilia, mostly known as Emma, Nott was caring, compassionate, loving, loyal, trustworthy, pure... or at least t...