bored โ€– dandy mott

By serenamott

โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž,โž ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ yo... More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5

0.8

1K 41 276
By serenamott

Dealing with Dandy Mott wasn't your favourite thing to do. After all, he was a pain in the ass. 

A week had passed, and it was now the start of October. A month full of humid weather and the middle of autumn. 

You hadn't been spending as much time with Dandy as he was usually out of the house doing god knows what. Instead, you helped around the house. At the back of your head, you knew that Gloria didn't really know what to do with you. She bought you from the freakshow to cure her son's boredom though he seemed too preoccupied with something else at the moment to even acknowledge your existence. 

Gardening had become your new passion. Tending to the vast field around Mott Manor was pretty therapeutic. You even managed to plant a few flowers every now and then. Dora was definitely thankful that someone else was helping her out. You'd take the front garden and the driveway while Dora would tend to the back. The two of you had grown close over the week, constantly making sly jokes about the younger Mott. You even had an inside joke or two.

One day, you and Gloria Mott were out in the garden. She was showing you what she wanted in the garden, which flowers she wanted where, and which herbs were her favourite. 

The woman wore a beautiful mint-coloured dress. It came with a light sun hat which covered her blonde curls comfortably.

You could wear an outfit as gorgeous as hers if you wanted to as Gloria had given you an entire wardrobe full of her old dresses. Though, you didn't really have an opportunity to wear any of them. Doing the garden work usually just consisted of you wearing tattered jeans and a washed-out t-shirt. 

You figured she'd start to make some small talk but instead, she said something completely unexpected, "Are you and my son together?"

Not believing your ears, you looked at her with widened eyes. You? With Dandy? You thought to yourself. Not a chance in the world. The guy wasn't that bad to look at but he was a whiny brat.

You crossed your arms defensively, "Of course not. I've hardly spoken to him all week,"

"Are you sure? He looked awfully entertained by you, I think you're doing good for him,"

Before you could reply, Gloria's attention turned elsewhere. 

Her face lit up as soon as she saw the man walking towards us, "Dandy! You've decided to say hello,"

"Shut up, Mother," He rolled his eyes and walked right past the two of you.

His Mother quickly beckoned for him to come over and he finally complied, "Dandy, there's a girl coming over for dinner tonight! I really think you'll like her,"

Your head perked up at what she said. A girl was coming over?

"A girl?!" He practically could've spat on the ground by the amount of distaste on his face, "I've told you Mother, all the girls you bring over for dinner are cows,"

"This one's different Dandy, I can feel it,"

"You always say that Mother!" He grunted, crossing his arms, "I'm not going,"

"Come on Dandy. I promise it'll be the last one! You'll enjoy it,"

His head tilted when he was told it could be the last one. Furrowing his eyebrows, he turned on his heel and walked away. Every step he made was full of anger and precision.

When he was finally out of sight, Gloria let out a sigh, "I should go after him, oh, poor Dandy. I wonder if he'll ever settle down with a girl, grandbabies would be splendid,"

You chuckled to yourself lightly, "I can't imagine Dandy with a girl, let alone being a dad," 

His Mother hesitated but stayed silent, furiously adjusting the hat on her head. 

Night came quickly and it was time to get ready for dinner. 

You took this opportunity to finally get glammed up. You wore a dark red dress which was flattering to the gold jewellery you also wore. Looking in the mirror, you saw your beautiful H/c hair strike out. 

This was the most dolled-up you'd ever looked. You weren't used to jewellery and dresses. Your old family had been quite poor, and when you went to the orphanage it was pretty run-down. When you finally lived with the Tattler's it was much better than your previous lives but you didn't have time to enjoy any luxuries.

Elegantly walking down the grand staircase, you felt an oomph in your step. It felt as though you were walking on clouds, you were on top of the world. Looking your best seemed to have an effect on you. It boosted your confidence. 

As soon as you reached the bottom of the stairs, you were met with a joyous Gloria Mott.

"Oh, Y/n, look at you! You clean up well, you look beautiful," She had been smiling from ear to ear, then turned to the door to the other room, "Dandy, doesn't Y/n look astounding?"

He strode into the room. His blue eyes looked straight into yours, then they trailed your body. He took in your outfit and was mildly surprised that a peasant like you would be wearing this. Raising an eyebrow, he quickly looked away and acted like he didn't care.

You looked at what he was wearing. A white button-up shirt, though half of the buttons hadn't been done up. He wore black jeans, with a belt securing them. His hair was combed back with a small squirt of gel holding it all together.

Interrupting the two of you, the doorbell had rung and Gloria Mott quickly ran over to get it. You peered over to take a glimpse at the girl. 

She was beautiful. Her long dark hair was long and straight, without an imperfection in sight. Bright blue eyes shone as if the sea was looking right back at you. The emerald dress she'd been wearing hugged tightly at her figure. 

"It's such a shame that your Mother couldn't accompany you today, Valerie. I really hope you'll enjoy dinner, Dora will take your coat,"

Valerie's sweet sickly smile sent a shiver up your spine. Why? You didn't know.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Mott. I very much appreciate it and am so grateful you invited me," She drawled her words, slurring them together while her voice was squeaky.

As soon as the girl walked into the manor, she flew towards Dandy, "You must be Dandy! I am Valerie, but you can call me Val, it's a pleasure to meet you. I can tell already that we're going to be so close!"

Dandy must've shot her the deadliest glare possible but she quickly dismissed it.

Even after he yelled at his mother that she had brought him another 'boring girl', Valerie had acted like she hadn't heard a thing.

Throughout the entire dinner, her hand had been forcefully linked around Dandy's. She even went to the lengths to personally move her seat next to his.

Her eyes kept averting to you in suspicion. Deadly glares were getting sent to you at every second. 

When the main course had finally concluded, Gloria Mott smiled, taking a sip from her glass.

"Well that was great, wasn't it?" She said, smiling, "Dora will now provide us with dessert. Won't you enjoy that Dandy?"

He sulked, "No, Mother, I won't,"

During this time, Valerie had taken it into her own hands to investigate. Somehow, she released Dandy from her grasp and inched her way over to you. She took the empty seat closest, and leaned in to whisper in your ear, "Who are you and what's your relationship to Dandy?"

"I live here, dumbass," You snorted, raising an eyebrow at the girl.

"If you even look at Dandy in the wrong way, I will kill you," 

You batted an eyelash, "You're going to kill me? Okay, Val, you have fun with your little boy toy. Just know that the guy doesn't like you and with a better personality you could totally go for better,"

Maybe you had just misunderstood her. She could just be a young girl in love. The least you could do was try to be nice, even if she did threaten you.

"Oh, shut up, you pig!" Her voice was now slightly raised.

Never mind. You couldn't stand this bitch.

The nerve of her, you thought to yourself, but shrugged it off. Dealing with entitled rich people was so common to you that you learnt throwing a punch at every one of them who agitates you wouldn't work.

Dessert was short and anything but sweet. Valerie had taken it into her own hands to tell everyone about all the celebrities she knew. It only bored Dandy more when he found out she didn't even know what a musical was. 

The dinner finally concluded and just when you thought Valerie was about to leave, Gloria had an idea. She looked at Dandy and the new girl with pure hope.

"How about the two of you go on a walk around the garden? Get to know each other?"

Dandy protested and you were honestly surprised that he went. Before the two of them left, you caught a glimpse of excitement in his eyes. A pep in his step.

They left out the door, leaving you, Gloria, and Dora alone in the dining room.

"Isn't Valerie just lovely?" She said, smiling.

"Dandy hates her guts,"

Dora butted in, "Ms. Gloria? The animal bodies in the garden have started to pile up, I feel like you should really compare this to the murders that have been going on,"

Gloria gave the maid a look, as if to tell her to be quiet.

Your head perked up, "Animal bodies?"

Gloria quickly changed the subject, shaking her head, and saying it was nothing, "I really think that Valerie girl will do good for my Dandy,"

Finally, after having enough, you excused yourself from the table.

You trudged down the corridor, the red dress you were wearing felt as though it was weighing you down. 

Unknowingly, you clenched your fists. That bitch Valerie was a pain in the ass.

You went upstairs and were about to head to your room when you noticed Dandy's playroom door was open. Weird. They were supposed to be on a walk. 

Charging in, the heels on your feet trudged down the marble floor. Your thoughts took the better of you and you spluttered out everything on your mind. Even if Dandy wasn't in the room, you sure as hell needed to rant to someone.

"That bitch Val is really getting on my nerves. I think you're better off going out with your psycho ex-boyfriend Twisty; he didn't cling to your shoulder 24/7 and threaten to kill me," 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 2.6K 20
๐๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ซ ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐‡๐จ๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ...
5K 69 17
โYOU NEVER REALLY FORGET YOUR FIRST LOVEโž เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหšเฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš slowburn love story tsitp s1-s2
2.8K 191 20
โ„๏ธ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜… ๐—ซ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ปโ„๏ธ โ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข ๐—œ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ 1986, ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...
15K 905 12
โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•– โœ”๏ธŽ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–'๐•ค ๐•Ÿ๐•  ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•”๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•ค ๐•’ ๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•๐•– ๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•  ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•๐•’๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–'๐•ค ๐••๐•’๐•ช. (๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ...