𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨...

By StarBts07

Being a super model and actor isn't as luxurious and soothing how it appears to be, for taehyung respect matt... More

1. Antithesis
2: Dismay
3: Storm
4. Humiliation
5: Club
6: Lily field
7 :dawn
8: Poised
9: shatter
10: nyctophobia
11. Strain
12: pact
13: Burgeon
14: fallacy
15. whisper
16: unsaid
17: Falling
18: Inchmeal
19: Jumble
20 : harrow
21:Nightmare
22: Swither
23: bemuse
24: Frantic
25: Unravel
26: Dolour
27: Feigned
28: Dismay
29: Confession
30: Vehemence
31:date
32: Insomnia
33. tiff
34: Furtive
36: Wretched

Prologue

7.9K 183 36
By StarBts07

Do read their character description to understand the story better.

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook, 24 year old.
bisexual, well built body, tatted arm.

He's a CEO of Jeon company.
ambitious, arrogant, most wanted bachelor in south Korea.
he has everything , money, luxury, loving and supporting parents and brother, have a great friends circle who would die for him--just say he's blessed with all.

He is a CEO yet sometimes his bound to do things whatever his father has told him to do, he hate being controlled. and that's not the only thing he hate,he hates a super model,an actor Kim taehyung for certain reason.
obsessed with gym and his work.
Loves his Elder brother, Kim Seok Jin and his brother in law Kim Namjoon, his best friends are park jimin, Jung hoseok, min yoongi, yugeom

Kim taehyung :

Kim Taehyung
23 year old, he's gay with pride.
a super model, and actor. his visual aren't joke which makes him superior among everyone out there,has millions of fans which he calls them as army.
he's too kind to be true,he's friendly yet prefers to be alone most of the time. his manager Sejin is all he has got to calls it as family.
The most endearing thing about him is his honesty,he doesn't make smouldering, handsome faces for the camera and keep his awkward pouts and grimaced for off the set.

For taehyung respect matters alot more than anything, yet in his field people tend to insults and get insulted alot. Whatever he's today it all because of his hardwok and struggle, but some people really doesn't know how to appreciate others success and hardwork, and one of many people Jeon Jeonguk is counted too.
He speaks only if needed, he has everything yet there's nothing that would filled the void space in life of being called as his family and love.
suffers with insomnia, has a painful past yet he conceals it all in his winsome smile, he's a closed book for everyone right there, a tenacious person.

Kim Seokjin

27 year old, Gay (Married)

Elder brother of jeon  jeonguk, loves him alot and loves his husband Kim Namjoon, from the core of his heart,
he's a sassy and funny, he's like a mother figure to jeonguk and others well except his husband for his husband he's a total ass baby and Namjoon treats him as one and loves to spoil him as well.
he's great at cooking and co-owns along with jeonguk one of the huge hotel in the heart of Seoul city "24/7 Heaven"

Kim Namjoon

Ceo of Kim enterprises, loves his husband. he's like a advisory in their friend circle specially for jeonguk who some times behave like a brat.
his brains work like a computer, has excellent skill in every aspect of work.
well built and a total philosopher, his charm is hard to be resist.
His 26 years old, a year younger to his husband yet his a total ass top.

Park Jimin

Park jimin 24years old , closest to jeonguk, sometimes people gets wrong idea about they being a couple.

his clear with his sexuality , a gay.

he's kind with charming face and his winsome smile. He's an actor and a singer under big hit company, loves his field of work. heard and had seen Kim taehyung alot yet never once he has encounter with the beauty.
single yet he has huge ass crush on someone which he had never spilled the name to anyone.

Jung hoseok

a total  charmer, a sunshine.
he's 26 year old and engaged with Yoongi.
he's co CEO of Big hit along with his fiance, runs his dance academy along side too.
he's loud yet sweet,his charms makes him superior, his loom are no joke though.
he can be cute and hot as hell.

Min Yoongi
26 year old
His sexuality is as clear as his skin, Gay.
he's a owner of Min softwares,and  co owns the Big hit company which mostly Hoseok takes care of.
He's sassy, and rude but soft as smoothie from inside, in short there is cute and sweet min Yoongi.
he's a uncomplicated, straight forward and honest person.

Yugeom
25 years old, one of the closests to jeonguk.
Workaholic, smart, handsome with most captivating smile.

Other characters will come into light as story will proceed further more.

Take good care of your heart 💕❤
Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 12.4K 17
Jeon Jungkook is a young billionaire. Ruthless and handsome. But hey, he's whipped for a poor innocent guy, Taehyung. He likes it when Taehyung calls...
311K 10.4K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
400K 16.4K 76
"I hate you" a blonde said in very angry voice. "I will hate you till my last last breath" a revenet said with his venom voice. This story about a...
174K 9.5K 32
Two people can share their soul in one and so are their hearts---beating in one rhythm. Where Kim Taehyung, one of the top models of South Korea, an...