Operation Blue Shadow (arma 3...

Por saber1-1

When a CTRG operator is sent to destroy a new CSAT weapon, the situation became uncontrollable when the devic... Más

bio
prologue part 1
Prologue part 2
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEARS
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
NEW BOOK

Thank you

542 12 2
Por saber1-1

I don't know what to say. When I started this book, I did not expect much from it. I mean, it was with short chapters and (in my opinion) not the best plot and all. But when I saw how many people voted, how many decide to follow my account. I just..... I did not expect that, at all. That why I decided to write this small message to thank everyone who has following me all the way and supported me. I will carry on in my next story and always try to get better and better at writing.

Thank you all so much.

saber1-1 out

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.9K 178 89
Don't worry, Captainrex2177 I'm not writing a story. or copying. I'm just sending the models of the characters of the G.H.O.S.T. and others, that's a...
255 2 12
Discontinued due to a new story I'm working on and to be honest I just don't like how this has turned out.
2.9K 53 22
In a world where things have just changed, the CPUs have turned, and you and your squad have been trying to return things to normal. After a year of...
1.3K 133 37
There is a group of dolls that are excluded from the ongoing war that envelops the collapse-ridden world, one that hails no allegiance towards any ot...