draco malfoy one shots and sm...

By peachy_hunny_pt2

deleted at 645K views โš ๏ธ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜... More

~WARNINGS~
~little man (1)~
~little man (2)~
~drunk draco~
~visit from mother nature~
~draco malfoy's sister~
~it's me or malfoy~
~dating draco malfoy includes...~
~๐Ÿ”ži never locked the door~
~letters (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žletters (2)~
~shopping~
~๐Ÿ”žsure thing, daddy~
~๐Ÿ”žsmut imagines (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žsmut imagines (2)~
~๐Ÿ”ži will kill you~
~of course, silly~
~draco has a girlfriend (1)~
~draco has a girlfriend (2)~
~safe in his arms~
~๐Ÿ”žyou did so good~
~i like you, moon potter~
~๐Ÿ”žsex with draco malfoy includes...~
~๐Ÿ”žyou're beautiful~
~๐Ÿ”žsoulmates~
~๐Ÿ”žadrian pucey (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žadrian pucey (2)~
~fights (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žfights (2)~
~๐Ÿ”žhappy birthday draco~
~the daughter of a riddle (1)~
~the daughter of a riddle (2)~
~๐Ÿ”ždraco, i'm ready~
~๐Ÿ”žpotter's watching us~
~just a ravenclaw~
~๐Ÿ”ždetention~
~attention~
~๐Ÿ”žmy jealous little girlfriend~
~๐Ÿ”žit's just a nightmare~
~๐Ÿ”žgirlfriend?~
~๐Ÿ”žspin the bottle~
~๐Ÿ”žred presents~
~๐Ÿ”žtoo much~
~๐Ÿ”žmalfoy manor~
~๐Ÿ”žrule breaker~
~sleeping in the storm~
~๐Ÿ”žpunishment~
~๐Ÿ”ža liar, a cheat~
~away in paris~
~second choice~
~๐Ÿ”ži'll look after you (1)~
~๐Ÿ”ži'll look after you (2)~
~๐Ÿ”ži'll look after you (3)~
~๐Ÿ”žrewards~
~๐Ÿ”žcolin creevey~
~๐Ÿ”žtied and teased~
~๐Ÿ”žgood things come in three's~
~ophelia malfoy~
~๐Ÿ”žfriction~
~๐Ÿ”žtruth or dare~
~๐Ÿ”žvalentine's day~

~๐Ÿ”žmirror mirror, on the wall~

34K 245 216
By peachy_hunny_pt2

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then skip straight ahead :) ]

DRACO'S POV

I've had the day from hell.

I've had Lupin on my back all day about DADA assignments. I've had Potter and his idiotic friends getting on my nerves, thinking they're funny. I've had my father send me a letter, nagging me about my grades.

And to top it all off, I've not seen my girlfriend all day.

I'm aching, dying even, to see her. Usually when I see her face at random times throughout a bad day, I immediatley calm down; not only because she knows exactly how to calm me down, but also because I don't like showing my bad side in front of her.

But she decided to take a day off work today; she's been quite stressed lately due to the large pile of work seventh years are being given at the moment.

I'm walking up to my private dorm now, and I know she'll be there; she practically lives in there now.

It's quite bad actually, as when it comes to the holidays and we don't go to sleep together or wake up in the warm embrace of other's bodies, it gets hard.

But that's not going to take away how beautiful it feels to be together, and it's certainly not making me feel less desperate to see her.

Her touch, her embrace, it calms me down. And her voice makes me relax so easily.

I have so much built up stress and tension, and she's the only one that I need to help me right now.

As I arrived at my dorm, I reached my hand out to twist the door knob and the door opened.

Much to my dismay, she wasn't there. I was expecting her to be laid on my bed with her head buried in a book or something. But she wasn't.

I closed the door behind me, confused, but as I turned around, she appeared.

She walked out of my bathroom in nothing but a towel, her long wet hair falling freely down her back.

I stood dead in my tracks, looking her up and down.

As soon as she saw me, she smiled broadly, and walked over to me.

"Hey baby." She spoke, leaning up on her tiptoes to place a singular kiss on my cheek, before walking over to the mirror with a hairbrush.

She began brushing her hair, and I couldn't help but stare at her in awe. Slowly, I began to take off my robe and tie, before unbuttoning my shirt.

I threw my clothes on the floor, and only in my slacks, I walked over to her. Standing behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist, and began lying soft kisses down her neck.

She stopped brushing her hair, and placed her hairbrush on my shelf, before setting her hands atop of mine.

As I continued to plant kisses down her neck, she moaned quietly and let her head fall back against my chest; her wet hair dampening my nipples.

My manhood twitched against my trousers, and a flush of warmth took over my lower stomach at the sound of her little voice.

I stopped kissing her neck, and we made eye contact in the mirror as I pulled on her towel slightly, causing it to fall from her body, and on to the floor.

I averted my eyes so I could take a glimpse of her alluring body. The way her breasts protruded from her chest, the way her curves accentuated her waist, and the way her stomach welcomed me just before her most intimate parts.

My slacks were becoming almost unbearably tight against my crotch area; that much, it was starting to hurt.

For this reason, I was grateful when Y/N moved he arms behind her back, and began to unbuckle my belt while I massaged her mounds in my lrge hands, twisting and pinching slightly at her nipples.

I sighed with relief when the belt was off and my zipper was undone, as my aching length sat upright in my boxers; the tip poking out slightly.

"Fuck I've missed you today." I groaned in her ear.

"I missed you too Draco..." She whispered between moans. "So much!"

"Oh really?" I asked her. "How much?"

"So much Draco, I've been thinking about you all day." Her voice was so desperate, so dirty.

As I continued to massage her breasts, I began to grind my hard strip against her ass.

"And what exactly have you been thinking about?" I probed. "What exactly have you missed?"

"Every part of you." She whimpered. "Your voice. Your body. Your touch."

I lightly slapped her tit at the last part of her statements, and she writhed back into me causing me to grunt at the added pressure on my crotch.

I stopped grinding as we made eye contact in the mirror once more. Slowly, I slithered one hand down her stomach, tracing each and every mark of beauty that was held there.

I halted my teasing movements when I reached her most sensitive parts.

Instead, I traced the pad of two fingertips down the lips of her core, and when I reached the opening of her flower, I began moving them around in circular motions, gathering up all the lubrication I could.

When satisfied, I grazed them back up to her most sensitive part; her beautiful bead of pleasure.

I let my fingers hover there slighty, before staring intently at the mirror to watch her reaction as I gently lifted up the little hood that was covering her bud.

I groaned to myself as I watched her writhe in anticipation, awaiting her pleasure.

Starting off slow, I took my wet fingers and began tracing circles against her sex. My jaw clenched as I watched her eyes roll to the back of her head, leaning against my chest once more.

"Open them eyes Princess. Look in the mirror. I want you to watch everything I do to you." I commanded, and obediently, her eyes swung open. "Good girl."

Careful not to add too much pressure, I sped up my movements, only moving my fingers in an up and down motion as oppose to a circular one.

"Ohhh, yes Draco!"

"I knew you'd like that, you naughty, naughty little girl."

I continued to rub at her bud and erection grew harder and harder in my underwear as I watched her legs begin to weaken; it never did take her long to finish when I stimulated her most sensetive of nerves.

She placed her hands on my thighs so she could try and hold herself up, so I put my spare hand flush against her stomach to keep her there as I continued to frantically rub at her little bead.

She was a moaning mess, and I groaned loudly when she threw her head back, causing her wet hair to tickle the exposed head of my manhood.

I couldn't wait much longer, I was becoming desperate. I needed to take her so badly right now.

The sight of her pleasure-filled face had me weak at the knees.

To my luck, she wasn't lasting much longer anyway.

"Keep going, keep going, keep going..." She moaned, her words rushed.

Her eyes flung shut once more, so I scorned her.

"I suggest you keep them eyes open if you don't wanna be denied."

As expected, her eyes shot open, and in only a few moments, she was brought to a much needed orgasm.

Her eyes almost shut as waves of pleasure overtook her. The hands that she had placed on my thighs tensed harshly as her legs slammed shut in attempt to decrease the amount of overstimulation she was feeling as I continued to rub at her bead.

The only thing keeping her stood was my hand on her stomach. By now, she was even more of a moaning mess, and her eyes began to brim with tears of euphoria.

I didn't stop my movements, suddenly feeling the excessive need to please her non-stop. Though what I didn't expect, was her to finish a second time only a brief minute after her last orgasm.

But this time round, she wasn't just cumming, she was squirting her juices on to the floor, and a little on to the mirror.

"Good girl Y/N, look at that!" I praised as I carried on pleasing her through her second finish.

"D-Dra..."

She couldn't even speak as overstimulation fled through each and every one of her veins, and when I knew she coulnd't take anymore, I removed both my hands, and she fell down to the floor not being able to hold herself up.

In one swift movement, I managed to take off my slacks and underwear, and I walked over to my bedside table to get some stuff from the draw.

I walked back over to a heavy breathing Y/N with a condom and some lube, and kneeled down behind her.

"I'm gonna fuck that pretty little ass of yours." I told her, to which she moved one of her hands back and placed it on my leg.

"Please, Dray." She whispered, that quiet and out of breath I could barely hear what she had said.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me."

"On one condition." I bargained.

"Anything."

"I want you to watch every single part of it in the mirror. Don't look away. Watch yourself come undone while I fuck you, okay?"

She nodded her head as I picked her up and put her on all fours.

After sliding the condom on to my length, I took the lube and squeezed a generous amount of it on to her backside. We'd done this before, and though it was nothing new, it was certainly pleasurable.

I massaged it all over the necassary parts, and placed both my hands on her hips after alligning myself against her.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Go."

I slid myself in slowly and let my head fall back as I groaned out in pleasure. I slid my manhood back out, ensured it was properly lubed up, and then slid it back in and began to thrust.

The sounds of her moans were heavenly.

"Fuck you're so fucking tight!" I groaned between my teeth.

I took my right hand and grabbed a fistful of her hair to tug on, and she moaned even louder as I began to pound into her. I could feel myself reaching such depths into her body, and that turned me on even more.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" She moaned with each thrust, desperately.

She was staring straight into my eyes while I pleased her right in front of my mirror. The sounds of our skin coming into contact filled the room, alongside our moans and groans.

"Say it baby, call me it." I grunted.

I took my left hand and slapped her ass harshly as she moaned out my favourite name to be called.

"Daddy!"

I pulled her hair harder as I pant. "Say it again!"

"You're fucking me so hard Daddy!"

I slowed down my movements slightly as I noticed  her arms were struggling to keep herself held upright.

"Hands behind your back." I commanded, and surely enough, she put her hands behind her back one by one, and I let go of her hair so I could hold them tight enough to keep her upright.

Once she was steady again, I sped up my movements so they were just as hard and fast as before.

"F-Fuck!" She gasped as I shut my eyes tightly, nearing my own edge.

I didn't care about eye contact anymore, I was far too deep in my pleasure for that. Y/N moaned a particularly croaky moan, and I knew she was about to finish.

"Are you cumming?" I asked her breathlessly.

"Y-Yes!" She screamed, and I opened my eyes just so I could watch her unravel in front of me.

Her legs began to shake, and tears fell from her eyes due to overstimulation. The sight alone was enough for me to cum, and I began seeping ropes of cum into my condom with continuous groans slipping from my mouth.

Once we had both fully finished, I pulled out, and sat her up. She leant her full body against me, and I felt her legs still shaking from her third and final orgasm.

I planted a few gentle kisses on her sweaty forehead as her eyes fluttered shut, before picking her up and carrying her over to my bed.

I pulled the duvet back and placed her in her side of the bed, smiling slightly as her body moulded  into the soft mattress.

After disposing of my condom, I put on some clean underwear and grabbed the towel she had wrapped around herself earlier.

I brought it over to her, and carefully wiped away all the juices and lube residue, not adding too much pressure on to her sensitive parts.

I climbed into my side of the bed and pulled her into a tight embrace.

Though she was fast asleep by now, I kissed on her forehead again, and mumbled an 'I love you', before joining her, and drifting off into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
376K 13.5K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...