My Best Friend and I. (Best F...

By bellafavour30

Leah: I moaned from how delicious his lips were. They were ethereal, but it wasn't enough. I wanted more. I... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
Authors note
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
New book!!

CHAPTER FOUR

11.6K 174 12
By bellafavour30

Leah's pov,

Today's Brandon's birthday. That is my first thought as I fully wake. For once, I get to be his alarm clock even though I'm certain that he's already awake. The only reason why he hasn't called is because I threatened him with no birthday gift. I pick my phone and call him, he picks at the first ring but I don't allow him to speak.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I hear him laugh hard.

"Oh, baby, you're hyper, thank you". I huff knowing fully well that he was shaking his head.

"Hey, Brandon?" I call out sweetly

He chuckles, " not yet". I huff again.
I mean it's killing me not knowing and yes I'm talking about the request that he said he was going to make on his birthday.

"I hate you" I tell him

"And I love you too. See you later, baby. Hope your parents know you aren't coming back tonight?"

I blush even though I know he's talking about friendly love. I'm always a blushing mess with him.

"Yeah, I told them. See you soon." I hang up and get ready.

Thirty minutes later, my phone rings and I grab my things and head out greeting my parents on the way.

"I'm gone!" I yell

"See you later, honey!!" I hear my mom yell back.

Once I step back, I rush out and hug Brandon extra tight. He hugs me back and chuckles.

"You are very happy to see me this morning".

"Shut up". I release him and smile up at him.

"Happy birthday"

"Thanks, baby, let's go." I nod and get into the car.

"Brandon?" I look at him and bat my eyelashes. He laughs.

"Not a chance, Leah."

I pout at him and I notice his eyes darken but he shakes his head and starts the car while mumbling. I think I hear something like "soon, I'll bite those lips."  But I shake it off. I don't think I heard well.

Lunch

I get to our table and see everyone there except Brandon, we all know where he is.

"Hey, guys" I get a couple of heys in return.

"Are you all ready??" I get a couple of hell yeahs!

"Here, baby" I see my food in front in front of me.

"Thanks" I mumble and start eating. I am so glad there's a McDonalds two blocks from school if not, I don't know how I would have survived school food. I hear him talk to the guys about the party. I roll my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me, Leah?" He breaths in my ear and I surpress a shiver.

"N-no". He chuckles.

"Liar. You'll pay for that soon enough."
I almost whimper but catch myself and look up to see the girls watching my eyes. I bite my lip in an effort not to roll my eyes again. No need to add to my unknown punishment. I take out my phone and text them in our group chat.

Later

And I put my phone. The bell rings, we all gather our things and head to class. I and Lizzie go together since we both have the same class.

After school,

Brandon was already at his car when I get there. I just jump in. We stay seated waiting for everyone to get out. I let him play with his phone for a few minutes before I become impatient.

"Brandon?"

"Hmm?"

"How am I going to pay?"

He smirks' "took you long enough"

"Well?"

"You'll know very soon."

I shriek in annoyance, "you and your soon. When?"

I still when I feel him grip my chin firmly and makes sure I keep eye contact with him.

"Don't do that again. I said soon. I will tell you when the time is right, okay"

I'm in shock, "Y-yeah."

"Good." The guys choose that moment to come out. Brandon is the one to speak with them since I'm still out of it a bit.

"Are you all ready?" They nod.

"We'll all meet at my place." And we drive off.

Once we get there, I keep quiet and go inside. Once there, the girls who has already noticed that I was behaving weird dragged me to my room (yes, I have finally agreed that it is my room).

"What happened between you and Brandon?" Lizzie asks first. Since I'm confused, I just tell them everything that transpired between us today. And do you know what they did? You got that right. They squealed. So -bloody -loud. Heavens!

Jo shakes her head at me,

"I might be innocent but you are wayyyy more innocent than I am."
I don't bother arguing that point since it's true so I just shrug.

"So what does it mean?"

Lizzie is the one that replies. "He's speaking sexually, Leah. He's going to make you pay sexually."

I still don't get it.

"Like spanking, orgasm denial, not allowing you to touch him, the list is long darling."

"Oh." I think about Brandon doing those things to me and the blush that takes my body is hard. But-

"But that's not possible. Brandon and I are not even in that kind of relationship."

Jo shrugs, "it's just a matter of time, bestfriend."

"Yeah", Lizzie pipes in. "Brandon looks at you like you are his whole world."

I just shake my head.

"He hasn't even shown that he wants to kiss me yet. And I am dying to have my first kiss already." I groan.

Jo parts my back like I'm going through a life crisis. I guess if you think about it, it's a crisis, just of the relationship kind.

"Ask him to." Lizzie suggests. I laugh but stop once I see she's serious. I start shaking my head. No way in hell am I asking him to kiss me.

Lizzie rolls her eyes. "Brandon would do anything you ask him to. Just guilt trip him" she grins.
And I can't believe myself but I am seriously considering this. Desperate times, desperate measures. I am tired of waiting for Brandon to make the first move. I know that even if he doesn't love me the way I love him, he has to at least feel something for me. And I want to know.

"How?"

Lizzie smiles like she suddenly gets an idea. Which will probably be true. Her mind works evilly.

"We'll play games tonight. Crazy games and I know you don't like participating in them but you will tonight." I start to shake my head.

"Listen to me, you are participating whether you like it or not. Now, find a way to talk to Brandon and----"

I listen to the rest of the plan and I am really very nervous but I need to do this. I must know, once and for all.

"Let's go make lunch."
The girls agree and we head downstairs. Fifteen minutes later, we've finished preparing sandwiches for everyone since we wanted to keep it light for the party tonight.

I see the guys come in as if we rung a bell and I giggle and take a deep breath. It's now or never.

"Brandon?"

He turns and walks over to me.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Can I speak with you after lunch?"

"Sure, everything alright?"

I nod, "Y-yeah. I just need to ask you something."

"Okay, let's eat then we'll go to my room."

"Okay." I smile, he smiles back and I hope to God that everything turns out alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 26.7K 53
Abandoned by the owner a hybrid can only live for 48 hours. During the coldest night in a century Jimin was left for certain death in a winter forest...
106K 1.8K 50
When she finds out his real job. She leaves but he never stops looking for her
14.2K 281 7
When Neteyam get injured during a fight with sky people, he hide his injury from every one. What happend when Aonung find out? English is not my nat...
48.1K 374 200
if u get confused on any part of the story about characters or something just ask and I'll explain but some of them are also made up!! others are fro...