๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By -seokjinsmoon

โŠฑ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโ”Š๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ณ ๐–ฎ๐–ฅ ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ฃ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ. โช h๐–ป๐—‰ - dh โซ โ› ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... More

โฅ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด;
๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ.
๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ.
โฅ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ;
01: ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‘๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ.
02: ๐—…๐—‚๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„.
03: ๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—‹๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—๐—Œ.
04: ๐—Œ๐—…๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—’.
05: ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Œ๐—†๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ.
06: ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—Œ.
๐—๐–บ๐—…๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—….
07: ๐—Œ๐—…๐—’๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—Œ ๐—€๐—‹๐—’๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹.
08: ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ.
09: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’.
10: ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.
11: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—†๐–บ๐—๐—.
12: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—… ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—….
13: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€.
14: ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’, ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—, ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡!
15: ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐—‰๐–บ๐—€๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ.
16: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€?
17: ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ.
18: ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ.
19: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„.
20: ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡.*
21: ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—…๐–พ๐—๐—ˆ๐–พ.
22: ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ.
23: ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐–พ.
24: ๐–บ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐–บ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ.*
25: ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—Œ, ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‡๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ.
26: ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ.
27: ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’'๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ.*
28: ๐–บ๐—‹๐—€๐—Ž๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ.
29: ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
30: ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐–ป๐—’๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—.
โฅ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€;
01: ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ.
02: ๐–ป๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Œ.*
03: ๐–ป๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–พ๐—Ž๐—‹'๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€*
04: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–บ๐—๐—๐—๐—Ž๐–ป.*
05: ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ.
07: ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—.
08: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—Œ.
09: ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‚๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡.
10: ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—’'๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡.
11: ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐—.
12: ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ.
13: ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐–พ๐–ฟ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ.*
14: ๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’.*
15: ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
16: ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
17: ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ.
18: ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—’, ๐—ƒ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—’.
19: ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–ผ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—‡.
20: ๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹.
21: ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—Ž๐—†๐—‰๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—.
22: ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ.
23: ๐—๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ.

06: ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐—.

8.5K 408 2.2K
By -seokjinsmoon

❥❥❥

𝗏𝗂. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍.

"Darling, you look very beautiful today."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Can you believe it?" asked Y/n as she walked towards the bookshelf in Harry's room to pick out a few of the muggle books he had to bring to Hogwarts. "Just this year left then we'll be getting jobs? Shocking really."

Harry glanced down at the picture frame in his hands. "It really is," he said. "I could still remember the time we first met each other when we were around eight years old, and our other friends when we were eleven, now we're here; packing our things up for our very last year."

"I'll definitely miss sneaking out at night to go to the Astronomy Tower," she let out a small laugh before stuffing the books into her trunk.

"Or sneaking out to go to the kitchens," Harry added.

After slamming her trunk shut, she went over to flop down onto the bed in a starfish-like position, staring up at the constellations on the ceiling. "I wonder what job I'll get," Y/n wondered, tracing out each star with her finger in the air. "What job are you applying for, Harry?"

"I'm not sure, yet," he answered with a shrug. "But I've been thinking about being a Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor at Hogwarts, or maybe an Auror."

"I think you'll fit the first option more," said Y/n, sitting up on her elbows to get a better look at the boy on the floor. "You taught us so many things in fifth year during the DA, so I see no reason why you shouldn't be a DADA professor. You were, and still are, an amazing teacher — but it is your choice after all."

Harry flushed red at the compliment. Clearing his throat, he stood up and moved over to sit beside her, taking hold of her hand and playing with the rings on her fingers. "What about you?" He asked, studying each intricate design of the rings. What will you be applying for?"

"We pretty much have the same ideas, really," she chuckled softly. "I was thinking of being a professor at Hogwarts or an Auror, too."

"Really?"

She nodded with a small grin forming on her face. "I'm thinking of being a potions professor though," she said, sitting up properly and resting her head on Harry's shoulder. "Although being an Auror doesn't sound too bad, the only thing is that I don't know much about it. I only want to be one because my dad's an Auror himself."

"Well," began Harry. "I think you should apply to be a potions professor. I mean — you're bloody talented in potions! You've been getting good marks in it ever since first year."

"That's what happens when you're the daughter of one of the most famous potioneers out there," said Y/n, nuzzling into his neck. "At a young age, you start learning about very advanced potions and brewing them."

Their hands were now intertwined as Harry pulled her down on the bed so she was laying down on her back again. Wrapping his arms around her waist whilst Y/n pulled the covers up so it was covering their bodies.

"Good night, darling," Harry mumbled into her hair before kissing her forehead. "Sweet dreams."

"Good night, love."

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

The next morning, Y/n found herself being shaken awake by Harry. Groaning, she rolled over so her back was facing him.

"Y/n, love," said Harry softly, walking over to the other side of the bed. "Come on, we have to get up."

"Five more minutes," she groaned out, waving her hand in the air as if it was trying to smack something — and that something, in particular, was the boy with emerald eyes.

Harry shook his head at the girl in front of him. Carefully removing the blanket from her grasp, he leaned down to shower her face with kisses — from her forehead, the tip of her nose, cheeks to her lips and jawline.

With her eyes still closed, she giggled quietly at the ticklish feeling of each kiss. Pushing Harry's face away from her own, her eyelids fluttered open as she sent an exhausted smile towards him. "Hello," she said as she sat up whilst rubbing her eyes.

"Hi, love," said Harry, kissing her head before grabbing her hand to help her out of the bed. "We better get dressed before Mum kills us for being late."

"Yeah, you're right," Y/n agreed, checking the time on the clock.

Once they have finally showered (with Harry getting pushed out of the bathroom by Y/n to make sure the same thing that happened last week doesn't happen again) and dressed, they made their way downstairs and was met with the sight of Lily making them breakfast, Remus reading a book on the table, Cordelia scolding Sebastian about being 'irresponsible' while James and Sirius were silently laughing at the fearful expression the Lovewright man had.

With the sight of her two favourite people walking down the stairs, Cordelia's mood instantly changed in a blink of an eye (which terrified the living shit out of her own husband). "Good morning, darlings!" she beamed with joy as she walked up to the duo, engulfing them in a tight hug. "How'd you two sleep? Wonderful, I hope?"

"Slept well," Y/n yawned once her mother had let them go. "Why're you so energetic today?"

"Can I not be energetic?" asked Cordelia as she crossed her arms.

"It's so early in the morning, mum," said Y/n, dragging Harry over to the table.

"For you it is," she followed after her daughter, sitting down in front of her.

The eight of them ate breakfast whilst they happily chatted amongst each other; James flirting with Lily and complimenting her; Sirius and Remus quietly whispering to each other about the couple on their left; Cordelia and Sebastian bickering about god knows what this time and Y/n and Harry talking about what this last year at Hogwarts had to offer them whilst they held hands under the table.

"What'd you think would happen?" she asked, taking a bite out of her breakfast. "Besides our N.E.W.Ts exams of course."

Harry lifted his shoulder in a half shrug. "Hopefully I can beat you in Quidditch for once," he answered before muttering. "And hope that new kid would stay away from you."

"As if you could ever beat me in Slytherin, darling," she said, laughing at the way Harry scrunched up his nose after Y/n booped it. "What was the last thing you said? I heard you say something else."

"Nothing! It's not important."

"You sure?"

Harry nodded his head, hoping that she would just leave it, and luckily, she did as she had turned her attention back to her breakfast.

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

As soon as they had finished their breakfasts, the group soon found themselves in Platform nine and three quarters with the adults waving goodbye at their children whilst they watched the train leave the station.

Unfortunately for Harry and Y/n, they couldn't sit with their friends at the moment as they've been made Head Boy and Girl and had to go instruct the Prefects of their duties.

"Darling, you look very beautiful today," Harry complimented Y/n as she tried to help the Prefects.

Y/n rolled her eyes, ignoring the Gryffindor as she handed out timetables to each Prefect whilst Harry admired her.

It wasn't really shocking to him that Y/n's been made Head Girl — what surprised him more was that he was made Head Boy. He didn't really know why Dumbledore had chosen him, but then again, Dumbledore does favour him a lot.

"Harry," That beautiful voice he always loved to listen to broke him from his thoughts. "Can you sort the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff Prefects while I help with the Slytherins and Ravenclaws?"

Huffing, he pushed himself off of the wall he was leaning on, pecked Y/n's cheek and then moved on to where the four other fifth years stood.

As a few more torturous minutes went past, Harry felt overjoyed when they were finally dismissed. He was practically dragging Y/n down the hall between compartments, trying to find an empty one they could share — completely forgetting the fact that he was supposed to share with Ron.

And just as he was about to enter a compartment, Y/n stopped him. "Sorry, Harry," she said, letting go of his hand. "I said I was going to sit with Daphne and Hermione."

The huge grin on Harry's face disappeared. Just as he thought he was finally going to get alone time with Y/n, she had to hit him with the fact that her friends were waiting for her.

"Do you have to?" He whined. "I won't have anyone to sit with."

"Yes, Harry, I have to," Y/n sighed, bringing his hand over to her lips so she could kiss his knuckles. "Besides, isn't Ron waiting for you?"

"Oh yeah,"

"Well, there you have it then — you have someone to sit with now."

Though it did take quite a long time to leave Harry's clingy ass, she soon found herself walking Harry to the compartment where Ron was sitting with Seamus, Dean, and Neville.

"At least sit with us," begged Harry. "Please?"

"Don't you dare use those puppy dog eyes at me, Harry James Potter," said Y/n, shutting her eyes as she turned her face away from the pouting boy.

"It's the only way to make you give in though,"

"If you don't get your ass in that compartment in the next three seconds, I'm forever ditching you."

Harry was quick to remove his hands from Y/n's waist. However, his feet stood firmly on the ground, still not wanting to leave her side.

"One," she began slowly. "Two."

And as her lips moved to say the next and last number, Harry turned around, and in a blink of an eye, he was inside the compartment — leaving Y/n by herself outside.

The Slytherin smirked to herself. Gosh, she loved the effect she had on him.

"How'd it go?" asked Daphne as soon as Y/n arrived in the compartment.

"It wasn't that bad," she responded, placing her luggage on the rack above them. "Although I do wish that Harry would stop flirting with me every chance he gets."

"It's Harry," said Hermione, not looking up from her book. "What'd you expect from him?"

"Everything," she sighed as she dramatically flopped down onto Daphne's lap, which caused the blonde-haired girl to immediately push Y/n off of her.

Thud!

Y/n glared at her best friend as she innocently smiled at her like she didn't just do such a thing. "Cho wouldn't have done that," she mumbled, rubbing the area on her face which had made contact with the floor. "Can I lay on you instead, mione? Seeing as Daphne over here wouldn't let me."

"No," replied Hermione, eyes still glued on the page.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm currently reading,"

"But I can lay my head on your lap while you read," Y/n reasoned. "I do it a lot with Harry."

The older girl let out a tired sigh before agreeing, almost getting hit by Y/n's own head when she excitedly laid her head down comfortably with Daphne laughing in the background.

"What are we ever going to do with you?"

Y/n smiled childishly up at the girl, closing her eyes then said, "A lot of things, Hermy, a lot."

"Change of topic," said Daphne, putting her feet up onto the seat so her legs were now stretched out in front of her while her back was against the window. "The new student."

"Oh gosh," Y/n groaned. "Harry was talking my ear off about that this morning on the way to the Platform."

Harry clung onto Y/n's arm whilst they made their way towards King's Cross Station, blabbering about how much he hates the idea of there being someone new to join them.

"Stop being such a big baby," said Y/n, looking down at the boy who was resting his head on her shoulder as they walked. "It's literally just a new student, Harry. Stop assuming that they'll ruin something. You haven't even met them yet!"

He pouted as he looked up at her with puppy-like eyes which made her heart melt.

"You've gotta stop complaining so much," she kissed his temple before dragging him over to where their parents were standing waiting for them to catch up.

"What's wrong with Harry?" Asked Cordelia as her daughter and Harry fell into step beside her.

Y/n looked back at Harry and back at her mother, muttering a small, "he's a bit sceptical about the new kid that's joining us for this year."

"New kid? There's a new kid?"

Sebastian Lovewright had now joined into the conversation.

"Yeah," Y/n replied. "And Harry's worried about them."

"Why's that?"

"Because he thinks they're only here to ruin things."

Cordelia tapped her chin with her index finger repeatedly — an action she would often do whilst thinking. "It is quite weird to have someone join at the very end of the year," she said. "But I'm sure it's nothing. The only things you two should be worrying about are your health and most probably your N.E.W.Ts."

"I have never seen you that clingy before," said Ron as he dug his hand into a box of Bertie's Every Flavour Beans. "If I thought you were clingy last year, I for sure don't know what I would think about you now."

"I'm not clingy!" Harry scoffed.

"So, are you just going to pretend whatever happened with Y/n outside didn't happen?" Seamus piped up, head leaning on Dean's shoulder.

"Yes, yes we are."

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

The chatter between students mixed with the clatter of knives and forks echoed throughout the Great Hall as everyone waited patiently for Dumbledore to begin his speech.

"How was Summer for the both of you?" Asked Blaise as soon as Daphne and Y/n sat down in front of him and Draco. "Had fun, I suppose?"

"Definitely," Daphne answered before smirking towards Y/n. "Although, our sweet Y/n may have had even more fun."

Y/n threw a glare at Daphne. "Oh, shut up."

And before Daphne could even reply to that, the sound of glass clinking had travelled through everyone's ears — making the hall fall silent as they all turned to face the front of the Hall, where Dumbledore now stood behind his owl lectern.

"Welcome back to another year of Hogwarts," he began. "Now, before we dig into our feast, I would like to say a couple of things first."

Everyone listened closely, mentally preparing themselves for what he had to say next.

"First off, I would like to introduce you all to a new student that will be joining our current seventh years," his twinkling eyes fell upon Harry, Ron, and Hermione before it shifted over to Y/n, Blaise, Daphne, and Draco. "Everyone, please welcome Chester Ainsworth."

Suddenly, the doors of the Great Hall flew open and in walked a boy with dirty blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes, speckled freckles, and it looked like he was somewhere between the height of 5'7ft to 5'9ft.

Y/n's eyes widened as whispers flared up around her. She studied the boy carefully — she knew she had seen him before but she couldn't put her finger to it.

"Hey," said Ron, nudging Harry with his elbow. "Isn't that—"

"It's him," Harry replied through gritted teeth as he gripped onto the edge of his seat.

Harry took his eyes off the boy, who was now placing on the Sorting Hat and searched for Y/n amongst the students.

It didn't take him long to find Y/n as she was already staring at him. He gestured towards the boy with a tilt of his head, hoping that she knew what he was trying to hint.

With the help of Harry, reality soon hit Y/n once she had finally remembered where that boy was from.

"Fuck," she whispered.

"What's wrong," Daphne asked, turning around to face Y/n.

"It's the guy from Bill and Fleur's wedding."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Word count: 2,755

A/N:
I am still on a break — I just had the sudden urge to update since I felt like I have made you guys wait too long for me.

Anyways, I hope you're all having a good day, my loves! Stay safe!
~L<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 664 26
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ...
393K 15.5K 131
'And he's the best fuck that ever walked. He's beautiful - rich, in money and everything else; he's a rockstar to boot, trapped in the body of a figh...
114K 4K 41
โYou're not going to take no for an answer, are you?โž โYou should know the answer to that by now, Harry.โž โ‚ Life has always been a bit disorganized f...
185K 3.6K 33
!!DISCONTINUED!! ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข. สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด สœแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€. ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœษชแด แด€ษดแด… แด„...