Flower Boy [Various Twisted W...

By moonlit_stories

[Various Twisted Wonderland x Male Reader] {{{DISCONTINUED}}} šŸŒ–-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-šŸŒ” (Name) is an anxi... More

Intro
- Prologue -
- Chapt. 1 -
- Chapt. 2 -
- Chapt. 3 -
- Chapt. 4 -
- Chapt. 5 -
- Chapt. 6 -
- Chapt. 7 -
- Chapt. 8 -
- Chapt. 9 -
šŸ‘» 300 Special šŸ’ pt. 1
šŸ‘» 300 Special šŸ’ pt. 2
šŸ‘» 300 Special šŸ’ pt. 3
šŸ‘» 300 Special šŸ’ pt. 4
- Chapt. 10 -
- Chapt. 11 -
- Chapt. 12 -
- Chapt. 13 -
šŸŒŒ art šŸŒŒ
šŸŽ‰ flower boy is being rewritten šŸŽ‰
a new x reader fanfic

šŸ‘» 300 Special šŸ’ pt. 5

4.8K 189 42
By moonlit_stories

The greeting made a small smile appear on the dorm leader's visage and with the suitors decided and confirmed, they were sent on their way to woo a flower boy into the safety of their arms.

🌖-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-🌔

In the ceremony hall where ghosts hurried around, adjusting everything to perfection in the short time they had until the celebration begun, a Ghost King did his best to hide the bursting joy on his face as he waited for his beloved.

"I can only imagine how stunning he'll look!" The apparition let out a loving sigh as his mind circled around his dear fiancé, who was changing into his wedding garb at that very moment. "I feel that I might faint at just the thought of him, he's just so beautiful!"

A frozen Floyd gritted his teeth and glared daggers at the spectre who spoke merrily, he wanted to be the one marrying the little shrimp. And he would've been the one if it weren't for the dumb king's rules about how 'princely' he needed to be to have his hand. It was all his fault he wasn't at the first year's side and now he had to watch the stupid ghost be happy while he married Koebi-chan.
The more he thought about it, the more the agitated eel wanted to squeeze the life out of the idiot spectre in that moment, if only he wasn't stuck as an audience member.

"Floyd, calm down. If you continue glaring like that he'll surely notice you and I doubt he'd be very pleased to see you planning his murder in 15 different ways." The more polite of the brothers attempted to calm his twin's anger towards the undead male, but when Floyd glanced towards Jade at his side, the murderous aura emanating off of him scared even the hug loving twin to his core.

"...You sure you aren't talking to yourself?" The Octaivinelle student asked in a cautious tone with his brows furrowed, only to have his gaze silently be met with the bloodthirsty eyes of his brother as he wore a forced smile. A single look that quickly sent the bachelor's eyes back towards the Ghost King, who didn't seem that annoying after witnessing the vice dorm head's hatred for the apparition.

Not too soon after the small interaction, silence washed over the hall as new footsteps could be heard entering the room, heads turning to an anxious (name) who stood awkwardly in his white suit, unsure of what to do and slowly growing more and more nervous from the eyes looking at him.
The regal male who stood at one end of the hall let out a gasp upon seeing his beloved, cheeks growing warm as his heart skipped a beat. He rushed towards his fiancé with incredible speed and picked up the flower boy in his arms, bridal style, as he gazed into his face lovingly.
"My dear... you're more stunning than anyone I've ever seen before." The spectre's voice was soft as he spoke. Leaning in as he placed a kiss on the timid male's forehead, which effectively shocked the boy into silence as his face grew red. "I feel so lucky to be the one engaged to such a wonderful person."

"A- ah- a- Tha- thank yo- you!" The ramshackle resident struggled to stutter out as he raised his hands to cover his face, nerves spiking high up into the sky when the Ghost King only held him closer to his chest.

"No fair!" Floyd begun to yell at the couple with a childish glare on his face, teeth gritted as he tried to fight against the spell that bound him to his chair. "I wanna be the one holding Koebi-chan!"

"From now on, the moment I'm finally released from this spell, I'll dedicate every second I have to ridding that undead ruler from this earth. Scum like him is not worthy of an afterlife." Jade's voice was calm and his expression held a smile, but anyone who heard his words could tell it was all a facade for the burning rage he held underneath. A failed attempt to hide the 30 ways he'd thought of to kill the Ghost King.

Trey's eyes widened at the... violent reactions from his peers, silently taking note to never make advances towards the flower boy while the Leech twins were around.
He had to admit though, despite not being nearly as murderous about the spectre's affectionate actions, they still set him off and caused his stomach to churn at the very memory of them. The third year let out a deep sigh before a frown slowly formed on his face, as yellow eyes fell onto the subject of many people's hatred.

If anyone were to look around in the moment, many angry faces could be seen and one would be certain that the undead ruler would not make it out alive the next day if he continued to stay in the cafeteria.
There was Jack, who let out a growl from the the back of his throat as he glared at the scene before him, ears flopped down despite the enchantment that was supposed to keep them still.
Leona wasn't dealing any better with the apparition's affectionate attitude towards the little flower boy, his body shaking as he frowned at the young ruler with bloodthirsty eyes that were ready to see the death of an idiot who was the very definition of everything he hated.
Many others also partook in glaring at the monarch or swearing all kinds of profanities at him in the secrecy of their thoughts, for if he were to hear those things out loud then their lives may very well be in danger.

It was safe to say that in just those few seconds, the Ghost King had become the most hated person in all of Night Raven College.

🌟💫🌙+++++++++++++———————————————++++++++++++++🌙💫🌟

Not too long after that event occurred and the ceremony neared its beginning, the final group of bachelors had just entered the school's halls via charging past a group of undead soldiers.
Not the most legal ways of entering, but it was their school, and they didn't have time to waste on pleasantries.
For all they knew, (name) could be gone at any moment, so they had no time to waste.

"We managed to get past the gate but they're still hot on our heels!..." Epel huffed as he paused to lean against a wall, referring to the barrage of soldiers that were most likely after their lives.

"Hey! Now's not the time to slow down! We need to get to the cafeteria before they catch us." Ace turned to a halt when the first year stopped, furrowing his brows and impatiently waving his hands around as he spoke.

"Wait! Watch out!" Riddle cried out before stepping in front of his underclassman, bringing out his wand out from his blazer's pocket as a flash of light blinded everyone around him.

"Dorm head!" Ace exclaimed in surprise upon noticing the pair of ghosts that had almost attacked them. But luckily, thanks to the Heartslabyul leader's quick reflexes, he'd managed to blind them with a bright spell and stun them for a short time, preventing any damage from happening to his underclassmen.

"You impudent children!" One of the spectres insulted with a glare on his face as he slowly recovered from the intense light, clutching his head as he felt his brain ring loudly.

"Capture them before they can interfere with his highness's wedding!" The second soldier cried out, turning to look behind him as he called to the group of ghosts that stood to attention behind him.

"That's hilarious coming from the ones who invaded our school in the first place." Despite the words coming out of the dorm leader's mouth, nothing on his face showed that he found anything particularly 'hilarious' in that situation. He actually seemed rather pissed off as he wore a nasty scowl.

"Th- that little kid has a terrifying aura about him!" The second ghost stuttered out as he took an apprehensive step back, fear reflected in his cold, dead eyes that gazed at the king of hearts.

"Don't back down now! Show this pipsqueak just how scary ghosts can be!" The first ghost yelled to the apparitions behind him, raising a fist into the air as battalions of soldiers appeared as backup, ready to crush any opponent in their way.

"This isn't good! Their surrounding Riddle!" Epel began to fret at the less than great situation, but a determined look from his upperclassman brought the lilac haired male some sense of comfort.

"Don't worry about me and just go ahead and continue the mission. I'll hold them back!" The dorm leader's words came out in a serious tone before taking a step towards the enemies that stood before him.

"But that's quite a large number of ghosts for only one person to handle." Azul played with his gloves as he pointed out the obvious, brows furrowing at the unfair battle that was about to take place.

"This only happened because of my outburst so I'll take responsibility." Riddle threw his wand a short distance into the air before catching it again as it fell and pointed it at the ghosts before letting out a smirk. "Besides, just who do you think I am?"

"Knowing my dorm leader, there's no doubt that he's got this under control." Ace turned on his feet as he prepared himself to leave the scene, a knowing smile on his face when he looked at his upperclassman standing tall.

"But..." However, Epel was a lot more hesitant on leaving the the bachelor behind, due to the large odds that were faced against him.

"...We should believe in him." The sea-dweller said after a small pause, an unreadable glint in his eye as he looked at the fellow dorm head. "Riddle said he wanted to help (name) just like how he'd been helped by the little flower. This is his way of doing that, so we should respect his wish."

No response came from the second year, despite him being perfectly in earshot of the silver haired male's words, perhaps it was cause he was too focussed on keeping the soldiers at bay, but maybe it was because he was hiding something. With his expression faced away from the small group of suitors, they had no way of knowing, so with a sympathetic glance at the battling boy, they left the area and continued with their mission to save their friend.

🌟💫🌙+++++++++++++———————————————++++++++++++++🌙💫🌟

"I've waited so long for this moment, dreams filled with wedding bells and white flowers..." The Ghost King whispered longingly as he gazed at the decorated hall before him, his arm hooked with (name)'s and a hand softly placed on his beloved's own hand. "Now, at last I've finally reached this moment, and you're more than I could have ever wished for, my love."

The timid male didn't know how to respond to such kind words and simply resorted to looking at the floor as his cheeks subconsciously turned pink, something that his fiancé considered very adorable.
However, on the inside the flower boy felt like anything but adorable.

The ceremony of union, the time where two souls would be bound into an ever loving relationship was drawing closer by the second and from what he'd been told by the frozen bachelors that sat in their seats apprehensively, when he and the spectre would kiss to signify the celebration's end, he would die.
No longer live.
Be whisked away into the afterlife in the arms of someone he'd known for less than a week.

The (e/c) eyed boy was highly aware that the regal male at his side was a good man, at least to people he respected, and he'd be treated well if he were to meet his end that night.
But if that happened, he'd no longer be able to see any of his friends.
He wouldn't be able to stop his chaotic classmates from getting into trouble.
He wouldn't be able to receive any of of Floyd's strangling hugs.
He wouldn't be able to make more strawberry tarts with Riddle and Trey.
He wouldn't be able to do any of those things.
Cause he'd be dead...

A sad expression befell (name) as his shoulders drooped and his thoughts spiralled downwards faster than before, an overwhelming sense of guilt and sadness overtaking him.
Something that didn't go unnoticed by a certain blueberry boy.

🌟💫🌙+++++++++++++———————————————++++++++++++++🌙💫🌟

"Hold it!" A ghost shouted as the group of bachelors rounded a corner, troops following behind him with stony expressions that threatened anyone who stood as their enemy.

"These guards keep coming back! It almost feels like they're multiplying!" Epel exclaimed, stumbling back at the sudden sight of soldiers that blocked their path.

"They're just as serious as we are. I'd expect no less from someone who's been searching for their beloved for 200 years." Rook had a confident smile on his face as he spoke, narrowly avoiding an iron sword that whisked past his face at an incredible speed.

Ace let out a huff as he cast spells left and right, constantly avoiding attacks and doing his best to damage the apparitions, his breathing uneven since he still had yet to calm down from their running.
"Yeah well, they're super annoying!" He responded in a frustrated tone, irritation visible on his face as he returned to casting attacks on the spectres that came for him.

"Annoying..." Rook paused to think for a couple seconds as he dodged hits gracefully. "You're certainly not incorrect, but don't you have to admire their determination? Especially that of the Ghost King."

"Admire!? Is now really the time to be tossing compliments around?" The ginger had to do a double take at the third years response, leading to the tip of a sword coming just inches from his face before he dodged it.

"Everyone has something they can't give up, so I understand how they feel in this moment." Rook's smile grew and his eyes became slitted as he spoke, his appearance almost turning into that of a hunter looking at their prey, which wasn't too far off from reality. "Surely..."

With a flourish of his wand and an elegant pose, the hunter easily managed to nock out several ghosts, making them poof into clouds of smoke to later respawn someplace else. Petals appearing around them and dancing at the enemies brutal defeat.
"...It's the same as my need to protect all of you." The third year finished, a spark of pride glinting in his green orbs as he looked at the vacant spot where soldiers should have been.

A pair of the apparitions, seemingly commanders that led the attack, were particularly shocked at the bachelor's skills, beginning to fret about the state of their troops if the blonde haired male continued to fight.

Rook turned to his companions after glancing over at the anxious commanders.
"Everyone, could you go on ahead?"

"What!?" Ace was taken aback by the question. "Unless you're on the same level as my dorm leader you don't stand a-"

"Ace, Azul, we gotta go!" Epel interrupted without a second thought, readying himself to sprint off to the other suitors' surprise.

"You're much less hesitant than last time we were asked to run off." Azul pointed out with widened eyes, dusting his clothes after defeating a few ghosts himself.

"Both of you... take a good look at his face." The soft looking boy nodded his head in the hunter's direction, encouraging the two students to see what they hadn't noticed before.

As suggested, the bachelors turned their gazes to the third year with confused expressions, only to see the him wearing a malicious grin that sent shivers down their spines.

"...Saying he wanted to protect us was definitely just a front! That guy's having the time of his life." The ginger shook his head as he came to that realisation, not all that surprised since a part of him had secretly suspected that Rook's words were not his true thoughts. He'd never really felt like the most caring type, after all.*

"Yeah, Rook will be fine." A small smile grew onto the lilac haired boy's face as he spoke, looking at his upperclassman with admiration. "It's hard to say but... he's a lot stronger than any of us."

Azul thought to himself about the first year's words, fiddling with his gloves once again as his brows furrowed and he raised his eyes to see Rook's elegant movements that ended countless enemies. Each one disappearing in a cloud of smoke as the commanders became more and more anxious, shouting apologies to their ruler as their failure became inevitable.
The Ghost King...
The one that had taken away the flower boy to be his groom and for the two of them to be wed.
The purpose of the mission returned to his mind as memories of the undead ruler made the sea-dweller's fists clench, to return (name), to make sure he lived for another day. The heavy responsibility placed a droplet of worry in his already squirming stomach, the timid male's life hanging in balance as it relied on them winning over the approval of the Ghost King.
Something he very much doubted they could do at this point, but hoped with every fibre of his being that they could.
As seconds ticked by in the dorm leader's head, he steeled his mind and snatched his gaze away from the apparitions' slow defeat, eyes falling on the dressed-up first year's instead.

"We don't have the time to be standing around, let's go!" Azul's voice rang out in a commanding tone, bringing the suitors' attention towards him as the smirk on Rook's face grew wider when he glanced towards them.

"Roi de Fort, take care of those two." The vice dorm head paused his attacks to turn his full attention towards his fellow bachelors. "These ghosts will be enjoying a beautiful waltz here with me."

With those final words, the remaining group members nodded and ran off, as the Pomefiore student returned to annihilating his opponents.

🌟💫🌙+++++++++++++———————————————++++++++++++++🌙💫🌟

"Do you, the Ghost King, take (name) as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward. For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health..." A spectre sniffled as he read out the wedding vows of the engaged couple before him, rubbing away his tears as he grew emotional at the young king's wedding.

The regal male's eyes softened as he turned to look at his beloved who stood by his side, cheeks warm as an expression of pure joy was on the apparitions face.
"Of course, there was never a need to even ask." His voice held unending adoration, ghostly orbs swirling with a deep love as the spectre looked at his dear husband.

The ramshackle resident let out a small smile at the apparition's affectionate words, head held high despite the anxiety that ate away at his nerves and the situation he was less than willingly placed in.
He could do this.
It would be okay.
He just needed to remember to tell everyone all his thoughts and emotions in his last moments.
That was all he needed.
Then he could leave with peace in mind.
It wouldn't be all that bad when he died...

...Right?...

Yeah...
Everything would be fine...

"They managed to prepare it all so quickly... It might really be over." Jack's eyes were wide as he looked on at the wedding scene from his seat as an audience member, his hope slowly diminishing as the event continued.

"No! I bet there's still some way we can stop this wedding!... There has to be..." Deuce exclaimed in disagreement, continuing to look desperately around himself as he tried to find something, anything, that could help him save (name). Struggling to keep tears from falling down as he remained unsuccessful.

"But we're still unable to move an inch." Sebek pointed out, much less worried than his companions due to his lack of a close relationship with the flower boy but still feeling concerned nonetheless.

"I just really wanna squeeze him." Floyd muttered as he glared daggers at the apparition that stood up front, who seemed to sparkle from happiness. "Squeeze him so tight until he disappears and never shows his face ever never ever again..."
The frustrated eel continued his angry mumblings no matter the chatter around him, his intent to murder slowly rising to match that of his brother.

As the vows continued, (name) couldn't help but turn to look behind him, at the friends who'd always been there for him and the students who he'd grown close to over the course of the year. The bachelors' attention was quickly taken in by the timid boy's visible face and even the Leech twins stopped their murderous plans to look at their little shrimp.
The (h/c) haired boy gave them a smile when he noticed all their eyes looking at him, a smile that seemed to say 'please don't worry about me'...

Well that was dumb. The poor boys didn't even know how to stop worrying.

🌟💫🌙+++++++++++++———————————————++++++++++++++🌙💫🌟

The remaining suitors had been running for a long time when they finally decided to slow they pace, letting out ragged breaths as they tried to return their heartbeats to their normal pace. The three of them chatting amongst themselves as the fast walked down the hallways, Ace's eyes lighting up when a familiar door neared his sight.

"The cafeteria! It's right up ahe- Wah!" The ginger exclamation was interrupted by the swinging sword of an undead soldier, that just narrowly missed the tip of his nose as he stumbled back.

"Tsk. Nimble little guy, aren't ya?" The apparition grumbled as he glared at the boys who halted before him, slowly walked out of his hiding spot with the sound of multiple feet following his move.

"Ace, are you alright!?" Epel ran up to his companion who was still recovering from the near death experience, wearing a concerned expression on his face.

"Y- yeah! A half-assed attack like that wouldn't phase me at all." The Heartslabyul student bluffed with a huff and reached for his wand after straightening his posture, frowning at the enemies that had just arrived. "What bothers me the most is that these lousy ghosts keep on getting in our way!"

The lilac haired boy looked back and forth from his red eyed classmate to the spectres who held their heads up with pride. Thinking and contemplating to himself about something nobody knew before making up his mind and nodding his head. With his decision in place he lightly nudged Ace to step back and in his place Epel moved to stand in front of the small group of bachelors.
"Get back. I'll take care of this..." The Pomefiore resident stated with conviction in his voice, a determined look on his face as he gazed at the troops who slowly appeared from around corners of the hall.
But then, just as he spoke those words, the ghosts quickly turned around as they returned their swords to their sheaths with apologetic expressions.

"Please get out of here, princess!" The soldier that had previously spoken to the ginger was now begging Epel to turn back and leave the scene.

"Princess? Just who are you..." The first year raised a confused eyebrow at the apparitions words but his eyes slowly widened as he came to a realisation, yet the ghost continued on.

"Someone as lovely as you... couldn't be anyone else but a princess from a neighbouring land!" Another ghost responded, hiding his face at the shameful thought of fighting a 'soon to be queen'.

"Staying near violent ne'er do wells like them will only put someone as feeble as you in great danger!" A third apparition stepped forward, gesturing at the other suitors with a face of disgust as Epel's irritation slowly rose with every word the undead spoke. "Let us protect-"

"Who..."

"Hm?" The same spectre nodded his head to the side at the suitor's words that seemed like they were laced with poison.

"Who you callin' princess!?!?" The first year yelled out as he glared at the ghosts with a burning hatred, throwing away all caution before rushing towards the troops with wand in hand and the intent to kill.

"What a tomboy!" The commander exclaimed as he dodged attacks and motioned for his soldiers to rush forward, but stopped his movements when he took notice of something. "Wait a moment, if you listen closely their voice definitely sounds like a boy's!"

"Put a stop to all of them." The second in command gave out the order with no hesitation, allowing his men to close in on the bachelors before spells suddenly send them up into clouds of smoke.

"You guys go on without me!" The lilac haired male encouraged his companions but Ace fiercely refused the idea.

"Huh!? How do you plan to take all these ghosts by yourself!?" He shouted over the ruckus with furrowed brows as he wore a confused expression.

"I can't stand that they called me feeble so I'm gonna show just what I can do!" Epel responded with a determined voice before disappearing further into the fray until he was no longer visible.

"...Heh... That guy really hates losing, doesn't he?" Ace looked on at the fight as he let out a small chuckle, a small smile making its way onto his face before turning to the only other remaining bachelor. "Come on, Azul, we gotta get to (name) and beat the crap out of the Ghost King!"

The Octaivinelle dorm leader didn't hesitate to nod at the first year's words, his face showing anxious apprehension as the two of them quickly ran off as fast as they could to reach the flower boy before it was too late.

🌟💫🌙+++++++++++++———————————————++++++++++++++🌙💫🌟

A large clock in the cafeteria let out ticks and tocks as it's hands moved with every second that passed. A smiling monarch looked up the timekeeper with expectant eyes, his grin growing brighter upon seeing where the hands lay.

"Aahh! Midnight is almost here, it's almost time for our wedding kiss!" He stated in excitement before turning his gaze to fall on his beloved husband before him, the regal male's heart overflowing with affection for the timid boy. "Soon we can be together for all eternity in the afterlife. I swear I'll become the happiest king in the entire world when that time finally comes!"

"Things are getting bad rather quickly..." Vil muttered under his breath as he watched the scene apprehensively, the ominous auras of the Leech twins not helping his discomfort.

"But there's nothing we can do, we're stuck..." Trey looked on sadly, his mind had already searched through thousands of ideas in hopes of finding anything that could get everyone out safely, he even revisited some ideas for a second time, but to no avail.
Each time it felt like he'd fallen flat on his face with no results and the only option was to watch as his friend died right before his eyes.

However, as everyone's hope dwindled into nothingness, the entrance doors of the cafeteria suddenly slammed open with a loud 'boom!' to reveal Ace and Azul, the last remaining suitors.

"We object!" The sea-dweller interrupted the sweet communion with a yell, the duo rushing forward as the students around them grew ecstatic at their appearance.

"...We... made it!..." The ginger managed to get out between his huffs and puffs, bending down with his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath.

"Ace! Azul!" (Name) reacted with a surprised yet joyful expression and was about to run towards his friends, but the young ruler stretched out his arm to prevent such events, glaring down at the intruders.

"Even more barbarians!? Have you not learned from your predecessors' mistakes!?" The Ghost King exclaimed with a deep frown present on his face as he moved to place his free hand on the hilt of his sword. "This wedding is of deep importance for me, so I encourage you not to interfere unless you wish to end up in a worse state than that of the men you see around you!"

"What made you think that would persuade us into leaving?" The second year questioned as his brows furrowed, playing with his gloves before reaching into his blazer pocket and grabbing his wand. "It'd be a better choice to forget negotiations and simply return (name) at this very second, since we'll never budge."

"Hmph." The Ghost King huffed with a look of disdain and was about to retort with a spiteful comment but was interrupted by his loyal soldiers that stepped forward with their weapons poised and ready to attack.

"Your highness, we'll hold them back for now. Go, have your kiss, quickly!" The apparition leading the troop exclaimed towards the royal spectre, who stood in shock for a couple seconds before giving a firm nod and turning towards his beloved.

"My dear, I know that you must be confused and frightened at the current situation but you needn't fear. I am here and at this moment all you need to focus on is me, okay?" The young ruler vaguely explained to the fiancé who he loved dearly. Wrapping an arm around the flower boy's waist as he gently lifted his chin so a pair of (e/c) coloured eyes could look into his own ghostly brown hues.

The intimate action caused the anxious male to turn a bright shade of pink, his body freezing in place just at the shocking idea that this was actually happening to him. As that progressed, the pair of bachelors were struggling to defend themselves from the torrent of soldiers that came upon them in waves of many.
Due to the fact that the cafeteria also seemed to be set as their re-spawning area, it made things even more difficult than before since no matter how many ghosts they defeated, they'd always return in only a couple of seconds.

"No matter how many times I take them down, they keep coming back for more!" Ace shouted to his companion over the noise of battle, spells constantly being fired and swords swinging through the air at every turn. Yet, no matter how much they tried to fight back, the pair was slowly but surely being pushed back towards the entrance.
"At this rate..." The ginger muttered as his hope slowly dwindled, yet the silver haired boy at his side still managed to hear his words.

"No!" Azul yelled at the top of his lungs, stopping the first year's thoughts right in their tracks. "We're gonna save him. We're gonna get him back. He's not gonna die tonight! Not as long as I'm here!"
As the determined cry left his mouth, the dorm head mustered up all his energy and cast enormous spells one after another, his eyes closing due to the massive explosions that resulted from his attacks. The Heartslabyul student even had to dig his heels into the paved floor as he shut his eyes in order to survive the blasting blows of his upperclassman.

Soon, when the attacks subsided and the two could finally see the results of the magical torrent, a clear path could be seen leading to the 'couple' at the front of the hall. It didn't take too long for the soldiers to realise the fault in their defence and they were quickly rushing to fill the gap that had been created when the second year felt something shove him towards the slowly disappearing pathway.

"Go! I'll handle them from here, but you gotta go to (name), okay? I still have lots of things I need to say to him before he goes!" Ace gave a small smirk to Azul before shoving him again and without any hesitation, the dorm leader nodded and rushed towards the flower boy.

🌖-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-🌔

"I simply ask that you share this kiss with me on this fine night, as husbands and partners for all the afterlife." The monarch's voice was soft as he spoke, nearing (name)'s flushed face as the Ghost King's eyes slowly closed, leaning so close that the timid male could feel his cool breath on his lips, which didn't help his overheated complexion.

But before their lips could meet, a desperate voice called out, interrupting the moment and making the regal male send a deadly glare towards the foolish individual who was stupid enough to cut into the sweet kiss he'd been waiting for his whole life.
The piercing glare was directed at the Octaivinelle dorm leader who held an arm out towards the timid male as he cried out.

🌖-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-🌔

!!VERY IMPORTANT, I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU READ THIS AUTHOR'S NOT!!

Aight, so-
I have some bad news 😔
I've been writing this 5th part for about 2 weeks now and I am hardcore s t r u g g l i n g
No matter how much I try and force myself to write the end of this part nothing comes up, and it's not that I don't know what to do, I just dont know how to write it
It's gotten to the point where I get distracted so easily and I'm just dragging it out where I could be easily dishing out more chapters for the main story
As such, I've decided to cut this event short and simply tell you guys the intended ending, while leaving you guys to fill in any details if you'd like
Sorry about this ;-;

Intended Special Ending:
Azul would make a desperate speech about how much he cares about the flower boy and how terribly it would impact him and everyone else in Night Raven College if he were to leave, due to how much they care for him. He states that even though he can't wield a sword and has never owned a dog, he'd be willing to achieve those things if it meant the timid male could continue living.
The Ghost King is moved by the emotional dialogue and, despite some slight reluctance, agrees to give him (name)'s hand and allow him to continue living. The young monarch states how he will not stay any longer since he no longer has a reason to remain there. But just before he returns to the land of the afterlife he requests a kiss on the cheek from the ramshackle resident, who agrees and gives a quick peck before hiding his flushing face behind his hands.
With that, the Ghost King leaves as many people swear at his departure.
Soon after the whole ordeal school goes back to normal as the freezing spell disappeared along with the apparition.
Floyd and Jade like to constantly tease their dorm leader about the event despite his wishes to forget it.
The End.

Once again, sorry that it it ended like this 😔
- Author-san

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 2.1K 52
[Royals Series] Neal and Eric's Book: *Can Be Read Separately* *Its a 2-in-1 story my guys* There was something Neal hadn't felt in a long time. I...
3.9K 277 69
Book 3/4 (After 1/4, Returned 2/4) Harry feels as though he's teetering on the edge of madness as he struggles to find a therapist that he's willing...
14.3K 359 5
Twisted Wonderland's cast realizes that (Yuu) is a girl. - WIP > Reviewing a couple of things in the text - Platonic relationships with a sprinkle o...
Mine By Kate

Romance

344K 8K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...