Burning Desire (Mafia Romance...

By somerandomperson_11

DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement... More

prologue
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
character aesthetic
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Epilogue
bonus chapter 1
fallen demon

chapter 21

6.8K 341 12
By somerandomperson_11

.............
ضبر کی ھبی تو انتباہ  ہوتی ہے
کب تک  پلکوں پہ  سمبھالیں گے پانی
.............

Aykiz was busy in the kitchen whipping cream and making a dessert to get rid of boredom. Aykiz looks out of the kitchen window and sees the sun setting it was so beautiful . she takes a deep breath as she sees the birds flying freely in the sky seeing them the desire for freedom again pops into her heart.

tears start filling her eyes when suddenly she heard the sound of glass breaking she turns around in horror to see that glass had accidentally fallen from the maid's hand.

"I...i...I'm sorry ma'am it was a mistake it won't happen again " the maid said as she looked scared.

"It's okay, it was just a glass no need to get scared " Aykiz replied calmly.  

"I'll clean it," the maid said and then she rushed out to the kitchen leaving Aykiz with her thoughts again.

she takes a deep breath as she was trying to calm herself because right now she wanted to cry, but she don't know why she has been having this strange feeling since morning like something is going to happen, something bad is going to happen, feeling like someone is going to die these feeling are same as the one she had when Zaviyar kills her father, and this thing scares her the most.

all she wanted to do right now is to hide in a place where no one is going to find her and she wanted to stay hidden until this feeling is gone . she put the dish of whipped cream in the fridge and runs back to her room and locked it from inside so no one can come in.

by now the sun is fully set and it's dark outside . she opened the window and sits on the floor her back resting at the back of the window wall, she hugged her knees and starts looking at the door so that no one can come in.

she stayed in the same position for like an hour the room turned darker, there was that time when she was scared as hell in the dark and now she is feeling safe in the dark now she is scared to go outside as her heart is beating wild there was dead silence in that room as the sound of her breathing and the tick-tock of the clock can be heard.

the silence was killing her but she didn't dare to make a sound. she came into her room to get rid of that strange feeling but that didn't work instead something is telling her that this is the end for her.

she was still looking at the door, waiting for someone to come and help her but at the same time, she don't want anyone near her . looking at the door strange thoughts start coming into her mind.

she tried her best to not let any single tear leave her eye, I'm sorry her father's last words rings in her mind.

"BABA" Aykiz whispered. 

I'm sorry

"no baba you don't have anything to say sorry for, " Aykiz said as her voice break at the end of the sentence.

I'm sorry

"baba please don't leave me once again ."

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

" no no no no "   Aykiz covered her ears with both hands to stop the voice but that voice only starts ringing higher and higher in her mind.

" لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله"
"لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله"
she starts repeating the verses of the Quran.

and soon those voices stopes, with hesitation she removed her hands from her ears and the room again filled with dead silence.

half an hour later she heard heavy footsteps approaching her . he hugged her keens further and pushed her more into the wall because all she wanted to do is to disappear into the walls

soon those steps stop near her door, hearing that Aykiz stops her breathing, a creaking sound was heard and the doorknob starts turning the person who is outside the door was trying to open it but can't because she has locked the door from inside.

"fuck this door is locked boss what should I do now " a girl's voice was heard which means whoever wants to come inside is a girl. but who is the boss she is talking to?

a second later she heard something slide from the sill of the door. Aykiz looks at the thing and it was an envelope. after that, the footstep starts leaving which indicates that the girl left.

with hesitation Aykiz stands up and starts moving towards the envelope, she bends down to take the envelope. taking it in her hands she went back to the window wall, she again came back to the previous position and then she takes a good look at the envelope.

there was only one thing that was written on the envelope 'for Aykiz ' except that nothing was there. who is it from or who send it, was not written?

she open the envelope temporizingly when the envelope opened she looks inside it there was a letter and a few pictures Aykiz takes a deep breath and then she takes the letter out and open it the handwriting was quite unusual as the person who wrote it don't want it to be recognised. she starts reading the letter.

' Dear Aykiz I know you always wanted to know about what happened to your mother and how she died. no one ever tells you about it because they are scared to hurt your little heart but I know how important it is for you to know about this. with a heavy heart, I'm telling you that your mother didn't die a natural death, she was ruthlessly killed by non-other than Malik Family. Zaviyar killed your father so gently but your mother was tortured and murdered by your father-in-law Zaviyar's father

your good wisher'     

Aykiz's heart skips a beat after reading it, it hurt so bad in her heart that no one can ever imagine. her hands shiver in fear as her body trembles. with shivering hands, she took out those pictures which were inside the envelope.

she close her eyes in fear slowly she opened her eyes a dreadful scream left her mouth and those tears that she was trying to control left her eyes in misery. and then tear after tear left her eyes she don't even realise that she started crying with hiccups.

she place a hand on her mouth to stop herself from sobbing but that didn't work. she cried and cried
until she can't anymore.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaviyar comes home late at night as he tries his best to get himself busy but he can't, he just remembers those events all day.

as soon as he enters the house he went straight into his room not wanting to see Aykiz's face because if he do then it will be the last day of Aykiz on this planet, he is going to kill her if he sees her because of the amount of hate he had for her

he opens his window and sits on the window wall just like Aykiz except that he has a carten of alcohol with him and he starts drinking it, soon his senses left.

he close his eyes trying to forget everything when suddenly he heard screams of his mother begging for mercy crying and crying. her voice starts ringing in his head just like Aykiz.

"We love you more than our lives

"GO, GO RUN, AND DON'T LOOK BACK "

"we will meet again "

"Don't cry my son it's all going to be over soon "

Zaviyar heard his mother's sweet voice. and the tears left his eyes.

"this is never going to End mom. you lied to me when you said that the Khan Family is our friend. you lied to me when you said that we will live in peace. you lied to me when my caretaker runs away with some other man. That thing which you said were all lie MOM THEY WERE ALL LIE "

the tears were falling from his eyes as he cannot take the stress anymore. he took the empty bottles of alcohol and throws them on the wall making them break into millions of pieces.

"THAT WAS ALL A FUCKING LIE "

he takes a deep breath again.

"mom it's just that I wasn't ready for you to say goodbye, I wasn't ready for you to leave, and I would never be ." he rubs his hand on his face to remove the tears then continues again.

"But it was from you that I have learnt that life will strike you but it's on me how I protect myself, and I have protected myself like dad, I'll strike life before it can strike me  "

"Don't be like your father " his mother's voice rang again.

"I love you, but my dad will always be my idol, it was dads way in which I survive life after you all, your way of living is too innocent for this cruel world "

"you look like a devil "

"mom I don't think the devil is with a red man with  horns and  a tail, he's can be beautiful, he's just a fallen angel, after all, he used to be gods favourite"

OK so first of all thanks for waiting patiently.
Secondly, only 71 votes on the last chapter yar who itna bhi bura nahi tha.
And one more thing I want to give you guys a double update but I think it'll get boring reading two long chapters continuously so I'm going to update in an hour.
And last but not least the surprise death I was talking about is in the next chapter.  I wanted to write that chapter since I started writing this story so I WANT YOUR REVIEWS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. Because I'm going to post them on my Instagram highlights

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 7.3K 46
Guys it's going to be a pure and innocent love story. If anyone is looking for a dark romantic story then it's not for you. But still you are welcome...
66.6K 3.5K 42
"From today onwards, I will take every decision of your life. What you will eat, where will you go, when will you speak, what you will wear it will b...
321K 23.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
279K 11.9K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...