𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 ➪ stilesxrea...

Par WhoreForRickGrimes

(SEASON 1-4 COMPLETED) This is a stiles stilinski x female reader fanfic that follows along the series season... Plus

1- Wolf moon
2- second chance at first line
3- pack mentality
4- magic bullet
5- the tell
6- Heart monitor
7- Night school
8- Lunatic
9- Wolfs bane
10- co captain
11- Formality
12- code breaker
END OF SEASON 1
S2 EP1- Omega
S2 EP2- Shape shifted
S2 EP3- Ice pick
S2 EP4- Abomination
S2 EP5- Venomous
A/n
S2 EP6- Frenemy
S2 EP7- Restraint
S2 EP8- Raving
S2 EP9- Party guessed
S2 EP- Fury
S2 EP11- Battlefield
S2 EP12- Master plan
END OF SEASON 2
S3a EP1- Tattoo
S3a Ep2- Chaos Rising
S3a EP3- Fireflies
S3a EP4- Unleashed
S3a EP5- Frayed
S3a EP6- Motel california
Currents
Visionary (but not really)
The Girl Who New Too Much
The Overlooked
Alpha Pact
Lunar Eclipse
Anchors
More Bad Than Good
Galvanise
Illuminated
Silverfinger
Riddled
TYSM
Letharia Vulpina
Echo House
Insatiable
The Divine Move
The Dark Moon
117
Muted
The Benefactor
I.E.D
Orphaned
Weaponised
Time Of Death
Perishable
Monstrous
Smoke And Mirrors
Creatures Of The Night
Parasomnia
Sorry
Dreamcatcher
Condition Terminal
A Novel Aproach
Required Reading

De-Void

2.7K 60 172
Par WhoreForRickGrimes

I apologise in advance for all things that take place in this chapter but I assure you, it is not what you think. God some of you are going to kill me for this.

We walked into the loft to see stiles facing the other way.

He slowly turned around his eyes stopping on both me and his dad.

"Hey y/n, dad."

Noah pulled a pair of handcuffs from out of his pocket and stiles' eyebrows raised at them "you want to handcuff me?"

"If my son is still here, if there is still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me. Because he knows... I'm here to protect him from himself and from others." Noah said as he walked slowly up towards stiles who looked slightly guilty as he raised his hands like he was willing to be handcuffed.

Noah handcuffed him just as we planned to. Well I hoped to, I didn't have much hope anymore though.

Stiles looked down at his wrists then over to me with a smirk. That wasn't stiles. It was void.

"You're not my son." Sheriff realised with a shaky breath all whilst void was staring directly at me.

He broke through the handcuffs as if it were as easy as ripping a piece of paper. "You know, I always thought you'd be the one to handcuff me, dove. That would've been fun."

Just when I was about to retaliate argent, Allison and Derek came walking through the doors. They were our backup plan.

Voids eyes finally left mine as he smiled snarkily at the others behind us.

Allison fired a stun gun at him only for him to grab it by the wire and yank it out of her hand. What the hell?

Derek growled launching himself at stiles as Allison held me back. That's what she got told to do. Hold me back so I wouldn't try and help stiles. I wanted to help stiles but not void and because void was in his body it played with my mind making me want to help him. They had also given me some sort of injection meaning I wouldn't be able to use my telekinesis for the next couple of hours, seen as I couldn't use it on stiles anyway they didn't want me to use it on them whilst trying to help stiles.

Stiles bent dereks arm round his back and chucked him into a post yet again like it was nothing.

He scoffed and turned around to be met with a cocked gun aimed at his head.

My eyes widened and I fought against Allison's grip desperately trying to stop argent.

Stiles' eyes flicked to me and he smirked before looking to his dad.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this." Noah told the man as I continued to struggle.

"Why not? I've done it before." Argent murmured looking over to me.

"Because you know you won't just be killing one innocent kid, you'll be killing two. And you know that. You kill him you kill her." Noah reasoned, were they talking about me?

"Werewolves, berserkers. I could easily add a nogitsune to the list" argent seethed

Noah cocked his gun and aimed it at argents head making us all gasp apart from stiles who just cocked his head to the side with parted lips.

"You're not gonna shoot my son."

"That's not your son sherif. Thats not your son." Argent repeated

"Put It down." Noah commanded

Stiles' face changed from a smirk to a look of worry. "Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's gonna kill me, dad"

"Don't listen to him" argent told him

"Y/n, he's gonna kill me. Y/n, he's gonna shoot me. Y/n, you gotta help me." Stiles begged and I squinted my eyes shut to block it out.

Sheriffs yells to argent grew louder as he told him to put the gun down. Argents words no longer coming. But stiles' had changed, they changed.

"Shoot me." He dared "pull the trigger. Shoot me!"

"Strife" Allison whispered and my eyes widened, this is what he wants. This is what makes him stronger.

The sun disappeared and it was now dark. The nogitsune had just used us to get stronger, strong enough to defeat all the onis.

"Stop it! This is what he wants this is exactly what he wants!" Allison exclaimed making all the fighting stop.

"Not exactly" stiles pouted as his eyes landed on me. "I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out because you're not here to kill me, you're here to protect me."

We watched as the onis came through the glass.

Void walked over to me and Allison. "I've got it from here, it's not like she can fight at the moment is it?"

Allison glared at void pulling me away from him "why do you want her?"

"What's not to want about her?" Void smirked as one of the onis tried to stab him but he dodged it moving out of the way and pulling me with him making Allison stumble backwards as she tried to get away from the dark figure.

Void slapped his hand over my mouth as he held his other arm around me tightly, not a nice tightly either not like when stiles holds me and I never want him to let go, this is different.

We watched as Derek and Allison protected us from one side and argent and Noah protected us from the other as he held onto me tightly.

"And if you won't protect me!" Void yelled making everyone look over for a split second "you'll protect her." He said whilst looking down at me as I glared at him.

"Let's go" he whispered in my ear before disappearing with me in his grasp.

We reappeared in a basement, the eichen house basement. He was still gripping me tightly, probably leaving bruises on my arm.

"Why that kanji?" He asked as we rounded the corner where kiras mom was sat looking at the hole in the wall me and stiles had made whilst being down here.

"Why 'self'?" Stiles asked

"To signify that he died as himself." Noshiko answered as she slowly stood up turning to face us her eyes landing on me as I stood there in front of him, his hand still over my mouth as the other wrapped around my body gripping onto the opposite arm.

"Because Rhys wasn't a monster. Not like you" she said showing us one of her tails, was it the last one?

"If I'm such a monster" stiles quipped "why'd you call off the Oni? What happened to the woman who called out for chaos, strife and pain to descend upon everyone and everything? What happened?"

"I don't want that anymore" she told us

"Oh well I do" he sighed before eyeing the tail in her hand, taking his own hand off of my mouth and gripping it around her wrist. I gasped with air as I tried to think of exactly what the hell was happening here. "Did you think you could bring this here thinking you could hide it from me? Bad idea." He whispered letting go of me completely as he snatched the tail from the woman turning it towards himself and stabbing it into his stomach.

My eyes widened, what was he doing? He was gonna kill himself.

"Stop!" I yelled as he pulled it along his torso pulling it back out as he swayed a little before dropping the knife.

"What have you done?" Noshiko whispers as she watches stiles sway.

Just as he's about to fall I go to catch him as he falls to his knees. He lifts his head to look at noshiko. "Chaos has come again" he murmurs right before flies start buzzing out of his stomach where he slashed it.

I backed away slightly as more flies flew out. They all flew towards noshiko swarming around her.

Void grabbed my arm pulling me to him again and disappearing, but this time I didn't go with him.

I dropped to the floor watching as the flies disappeared from around noshiko. She squatted down next to me helping me up.

"Why does he want you? Did he ever say why?" She asks frantically

"All he said is that he wants me to help him. I'm guessing that means help him with killing people?!" I told her and she nodded

"I need to keep this safe" she said holding the tail and wiping stiles' blood off of it. "And we need to get you back home"

☁︎︎

"Y/n get to Scott's house, now!" Lydias voice rang through my phone

"What? Why?"

"We found stiles"

I hung up the call, grabbing the knife off of the side and ran out of the room heading to Scott's house.

I got there within a few seconds because I ran.

When I got in they were just carrying him into the house laying him on the couch.

"Y/n do you know what happened to him?" Scott asked referring to his stomach.

"Yeah, he stabbed himself but before I could do anything he disappeared" i told them and they nodded

"Guys, this is crazy. He needs to be in the hospital" Melissa stated whilst Deaton took a look at his stomach.

"Mom, remember what happened the last time he went to the hospital?" Scott asked rhetorically

"It doesn't look like he's bleeding." Deaton told us "I think he might even be healing."

"Well then that's good right?" I asked

"For him, yes. For us? I'm not so sure" he said looking up at us.

"Should we just kill him?" Aiden suggests making me break his hand with the telekinesis

"No" i seethed

"Fine" he groaned "then can we at least tie him down with really big chains?"

When I didn't object he pointed at me as if saying we should do it.

"I might have something more effective." Deaton said calmly opening his brief case and pulling out a small jar labelled kanima venom.

We nodded and walked over to him Aiden holding him down in case he woke up whilst I opened his mouth letting Deaton drop a couple of drops into it.

His eyes shot open and his hand gripped around aidens neck lifting him up off of the ground as he choked him.

"Get him off me!" Aiden gasped as Scott tried pulling stiles' arm away from around aidens neck. This whole time his eyes were on me, never changing.

Suddenly he let go of Aiden his arm dropping to his side as he became paralysed from the venom although still his eyes never left me.

His breathing became heavy "kanima venom. Nice touch."

Aiden growled looking like he was ready to rip stiles apart when stiles' eyes finally left me and looked over to the werewolf. "You know how they say twins get a feeling when the other ones in pain? You didn't lose that talent, too, did you? Ooo, I hope not. You're gonna need it." He said making everyone furrow their eyebrows. "Okay, I'll give a little hint. Ethans at the school."

Aidens eyes flicked to Scott and you can see the panic in them. "Go." Scott tells him and Aiden gives a thankful look before running out of the house.

Stiles head lulled to the side with a laugh "oh, I really hope he gets there in time. I like the twins." His eyes flicked back to me "shirt tempers. Homicidal compulsions. There a lot more fun than you bakemo trying to save the world every day. Well not more fun than you, dove."

"I have a name" I seethed as I could feel everyone else's eyes on me

"Oh, I know. I just think dove suits you" he smirked "because even though you try to act all tough you're actually quite pure and fragile, just like a dove."

I rolled my eyes and I felt Scott put his hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down but it wasn't really working. "Don't get angry, that's what he wants."

"Well actually I don't really care if she's angry or not, I just want her" void laughed "even though she is extremely hot when she's angry"

"Deaton, you brought something to paralyse his body. You got anything for his mouth?" Melissa asked with crossed arms.

Void raised his eyebrows at me with a smirk "I'll get what I want" he whispered before Deaton covered his mouth with duct tape.

He screamed and yelled yet no one could make out what he was saying, because of the duct tape.

At least I didn't have to listen to that bitch go on about how and why he wanted me.

Scott, Lydia and Deaton all walked out of the room whilst Melissa tended to his wounds and I stayed purely because I didn't want to lose him again. I know he's void but if there's still the slightest chance we can get stiles back we have to take it. And that's what I was willing to do.

"How much longer do you think we have?" Melissa asked me

"Before the kanima venom wears off? Probably not long. This son of a bitch is more powerful than we know." I answered and she nodded with a small chuckle.

"You know, you're dealing with this surprisingly well" she said and I raised my eyebrows "I don't know what you do when everyone else isn't around but when we are you hold yourself together pretty well. Just know you're allowed to show your emotions, we won't judge you for it. You love stiles, a lot. And this might not work, but you're still holding it together, just know you don't have to"

I sighed "it will work, and if it doesn't. I've got a plan B."

"What's plan B?" She asks with confusion

"A dangerous one. But I'm willing to do it if it gets stiles back." I told her and she nodded going back to his wounds.

A few minutes later he started sniffling and a few tears fell down his face.

"Stiles?" Both me and Melissa questioned at the same time. He nodded with a couple more sniffles.

Melissa carefully peeled the duct tape away from his mouth as I held his hand in my own. He let out a few more sobs until they stopped and his sad expression turned into a smirk. Not again.

"Really?" He asked like we were stupid "I shed a few tears? That's all it takes? Come on. You can't crumble that easily. Also, dove? Whatever your plan B is, it won't work. Stiles is gone. Long gone"

"That's where your wrong, it will work. I know it will, because I know stiles. I know him more than you ever will and your the one controlling him. I will get stiles back and you are in for a world of pain for what you have done to him." I promised as I pushed the tape back over his mouth.

"Now," I smirked patting down the sides of the tape and sitting back down next to Melissa "I want you to convince me... why I should let you live. Go."

I gave him a second with a smirk played out in my lips before I faked being surprised "oh, that's right. You can't talk"

He yelled through the tape that was covering his mouth but no one could hear what he actually said

"What was that dove?" I mocked before walking out of the room.

Scott and Lydia went over the plan they had, the only plan they had was to turn stiles into a werewolf.

I was totally against it because not only has he never asked to be a werewolf he also turned it down meaning he didn't want to be.

The doorbell rang and Peter walked in everyone stood around the living room staring at the boy sat on the sofa. The demon who was possessing the boy I loved.

Peter walked around the back of the sofa leaning on it "he doesn't look like he would survive a slap to the face let alone the bite of a werewolf." He walked around squatting in front of stiles who was just continuously staring at me.

"You don't think it would work?" Scott asks

"This is more a war of the mind than the body. There are better method to winning this battle." Peter told us

"What kind of methods?" Deaton questioned

He grabbed Scott's wrist making him flick out his claws, voids eyebrows raising in a sarcastically psychotic way. "We're going to get into his head." Peter smirked

Peter looked to me and told me to follow him out we walked outside and I used the weird power thing to block out all supernatural.

"What are you planning on doing? I can see it behind your eyes" Peter asked

I sighed rolling my head back on my shoulders "I'm planning on getting stiles back, one way or another."

He sighed looking down at me "are you sure? If you do that. You know how risky it is that you'll come back alive?"

"I know, believe me. I've thought about every possible option, this is the only one. And I'm willing to risk my life for his." I told him

"I know I'm your uncle and I'm supposed to talk you out of this but, I know how much you love that boy in there and I know how there's absolutely nothing I or anyone can say to change your mind, so just be careful. Do it right." He said and I nodded

"I will"

He nodded and pulled me into a hug, something I'd never had from him. It was strange but nice at the same time. I hugged him back and then we walked back in to the others.

"So, do we have a plan?" Deaton asks everyone's eyes on either me or peter.

"Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly evil stiles' mind to unearth pale and sickly real stiles. Then guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious. But he's not going to do it alone." Peter explained, god he can be so dramatic sometimes

"What do you mean?" Scott asked

"Y/n's going with you. She has a connection to stiles unlike any of you, if anyone is going to be able to bring him back it's her." Peter told them and they all nodded.

Void tilted his head so he could see me and the look in his eye was as if he was daring me to go in there. As if, if I did this it would be against everything he wanted.

I walked around the sofa sitting down next to void, our bodies a centimetre apart.

Peter lined up Scott's hands, he had to dig his claws into the back of both of our necks to try and find the real stiles.

"So what do we do if we find him?" Scott asks

"Then you're going to have to guide him out somehow. If nothing works then y/n's got a plan B. And that plan will definitely work. But it's a last resort." Peter explained and Scott looked to me with confusion as well as void. I just nodded at them before turning back to face in front of me.

"What if this is just another trick?" Scott asked

"When are you people going to start trusting me?" Peter retorted

"I meant him." Scott said looking down at void.

"Scott, we're running out of time" Deaton encouraged

Scott nodded and looked down to me, I nodded comfortingly and he sighed bringing in a big shaky breath.

He pushed his claws into the back of my neck sending a shooting pain down my spine before my head lulled to the side my eyes sliding closed.

☁︎︎

I woke up on a bed, I turned and saw Scott also in a bed. We were in eichen house I think. Tied down to the beds.

We both struggled against the restraints before I remembered something, I can move things with my mind.

I undid the restraints and got up moving to undo Scott's. "Smart" he said as we both stood up walking towards the door.

"So are we in stiles' head?" Scott asks

"I guess so." I whispered back putting my hand on the door handle, I looked to Scott for any sign of reassurance and he nodded.

I turned the door handle walking through, the door slamming shut behind me, separating me and Scott.

I slammed my hands on the door trying to open it but it wouldn't budge.

I turned around only to be trapped against the door by stiles, his head going into my neck kissing it lightly.

"Stiles?" I questioned and he lifted his head up his eyes meeting mine, stiles' eyes meeting mine. This was completely stiles, no trace of void to be seen.

His head went back into my neck placing kisses across it. We were in a closet.

I heard a noise making my head snap towards it. "Stiles did you hear that?"

"Shhhh, it's okay. You're with me. Everything's fine." He whispered bringing his head back up to mine pushing our lips together softly. "We just have to be quiet. Really quiet."

"Why are we in your closet?" I asked pulling away from the kiss

He smiled "we're hiding."

"From who?" I asked with confusion

"Don't worry about it" he whispered before pushing our lips together again, I kissed back for a second stopping and then pulling away again making him groan lightly.

He went to kiss me again when I pushed him away "hold on"

"Stiles, this never happened" I whispered "this is a trick
it's a trick."

I felt some warm liquid drip down from my nose and my finger went up to catch it, it was blood?

I went to open the closet door when stiles yelled my name making me turn back around. "Please don't go. Please" he begged

"It's just a trick" I repeated before opening the door and pushing my way out into a white room.

When I turned around the door was gone, just empty space existed.

I looked to my right and saw Scott looking around, probably for the same thing.

My thumb went to my nose again and it wasn't bleeding anymore either.

"Where are we?" I asked Scott

"The same place me, stiles and Allison were when we did that ice bath sacrificial thing" he explained and I nodded.

We both turned around to see stiles, the real stiles, and the nogitsune sat playing a game of GO on the nemeton, about 100 feet away from us.

"What is with that stupid tree?"

We started walking towards them changing into a sprint but no matter how far we ran they were still 100 feet away.

"Stiles!" We both yelled trying to get his attention but it didn't work.

"Stiles! Stiles, over here!" I yelled but he carried on with the game like he didn't even hear us.

We looked to each other with confusion and sighed "what do we do now?" He asked

"We need to get his attention, then if even with his attention we can't bring him back I have another plan." I told him and he nodded but looked skeptical.

He closed his eyes thinking before he opened them again with the red alpha eyes.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked

"I'm gonna roar" he told me before taking one step back, one foot forward and roared the loudest one I had ever heard. I grabbed my ears falling to the ground at the sound of it and grabbed the knife that I had stored in my boot. I uncovered the case of it and stood back up noticing stiles looking at us but not doing anything.

The nogitsune chuckled and stood up, stiles following him with no emotion on his face.

They both stood a few feet away from us, Scott now noticing the knife in my hand his eyes widened.

"Y/n what are you doing with that?" He asked slightly panicked, stiles looked towards it, his eyes flickered for a moment before he returned emotionless.

"Don't you see? There's no stiles left." The nogitusne laughed

"There might not be much of him left but there's something. A tiny bit. It may only be small but it's something. And I know how to get it back" I told it looking the bandaged creature directly where it's eyes would be.

"And how is that, dove?" He asked

"Stiles, I love you. And I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything. You have to know I will always love you, okay? Always." I told him and the nogitsune laughed

"You really think that would work?"

"No. But this will" I said before holding the knife in front of me ignoring Scott's yells for me not to, plunging it into my stomach feeling the blood already starting to pool in my hands as I pulled the knife out, my hands shaking as I dropped it to the floor.

I looked back up at the three of them before slowly falling to the ground stiles running and catching me, lowering me down properly holding me close to him as he rocked back and forth.

"No, no, no, no. What did you do?" He whispered his voice shaking as well as his hands as he tried to put pressure down around where the knife had been.

I looked over to the nogitsune who was quaking with rage. He yelled out in anger before disappearing entirely.

Scott dropped down next to me taking my hand in his as he tried to take the pain. It didn't work though.

"Why? Why can't I take your pain?" He asked confused as a small tear rolled down his cheek.

"That's because it doesn't hurt" I whispered looking back up to stiles who was shaking as tears fell freely down his face.

"No, no, no. Why did you do that? Why?" He asked his voice breaking and still evidently panicked

"It was the only way to get you back." I whispered taking one of his hands in mine as I held it tightly.

"Y-you promised. You- you promised me you wouldn't leave me." He sobbed "you can't leave me, not like this. Not now, not ever. Y/n- no. No you can't do this to me."

"I couldn't let him control you" I whispered back my breath hitching in my throat.

"Y/n, w-we could've thought of something else you didn't have to do this" Scott stuttered

I sighed as a lone tear rolled down my cheek, stiles immediately wiping it away, although his hands were covered in my blood "you- you have to promise me something" I whispered

Stiles nodded the tears still free flowing down his cheeks.

"You have to promise me that you'll be okay, that- that you'll carry on just how you were before you met me, okay?" I let out a small cough

"I-I can't do that, i love you, you- you can't leave me, no, no, please- please" he replied more tears flowing down his cheeks as every possible memory ran through his head, the same happening to me.

"Scott, we gotta go back. We- we gotta help her, i can't lose her too. I already lost my mom I-I can't lose her, Scott. I can't." stiles whispered the pain obvious on his face and I could also taste it.

"Stiles- it's okay. It's fine. I love- I love you" I whispered my eyes growing heavy "I- I love you, okay? I'll always love you. You- the day I met you I knew- I knew you were it for me, there- there could be no one else, only you."

Stiles let out a choked sob as he kissed my forehead "I love you too"

"I love love you" I whispered with a small smile before my eyes fluttered closed and my head lulled to the side as everything grew black.

☁︎︎

Third person PoV

Scott's and voids/ stiles' eyes flew open as they gasped for air, y/n remaining with her head lulled to the side as Scott retracted his claws.

"Did It work? Did it work?!" Scott yelled as he ran around the other side of the couch.

"Why isn't y/n waking up?" Lydia asked with panic evident in her voice

Peter sighed as a tear rolled down his face. Yes, Peter.

Everyone looked to him with confusion and he wiped it away.

Melissa ran over to the girl checking her pulse and heart beat. "Guys, she doesn't have a pulse" she panicked

Suddenly void/stiles started flailing about as he ripped the tape from off of his mouth gagging as he started throwing up bandages.

Soon enough there was a whole pile of bandages on the floor. (Sorry I didn't do more detail I have emetophobia so writing that probably would have made me have a minor panic attack)

He shook and fell backwards as a hand emerged from the pile. It gripping onto the floor as it revealed a body. The nogitsunes body.

Everyone stepped back in fear as it stood up properly, walking over to the girls lifeless body.

Scott pulled it away from y/n and it fell onto the sofa as it tried desperately to claw its way over to the girl.

"Wait!" Deaton yelled making everyone stop. He walked towards the creature unwrapping the bandages, round and round his head to reveal... stiles?

After they got the banadages fully off of him he rushed over to the girl who was lying still on the couch, his hands shaking rapidly as he squatted in front of her.

"Stiles?" Scott asked and he turned around with tears in his eyes to see his friend.

"Is she-" he cut himself off not bearing to say the word.

"I'm sorry" Peter said and everyone looked towards him with confusion "She told me. She told me she was going to do it."

Stiles' look of pain, grief and sadness turned to one of anger as he glared at Peter "you knew what she was going to do and you just let her do it anyway?!" He yelled

"Stiles, it's not his fault." Scott tried to comfort his best friend by placing a hand on stiles' shoulder that the boy quickly shrugged off as he looked back to the love of his life laying on the couch, crouching down next to her taking her hand in his as he begged for her to wake up.

"Scott." Deaton said as he turned towards the door seeing it open. "Voids gone. And he took Lydia."

Everyone apart from stiles and Melissa left the room, trying to figure out a way to find void. Scott trying desperately to keep himself together even though one of his best friends were lying dead in the next room.

Stiles though, he couldn't keep it together like Scott did. He was sobbing uncontrollably as he held her body in his arms, desperately trying and saying anything he could to wake her.

Melissa had been trying anything she could to help save the girl as well.

Stiles pushed y/n's hair behind her ear, her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted though no air was coming out. "Come on y/n, wake up" he kept repeating over and over again along with the word no.

"This is all my fault" he sobbed into her hair and Melissa looked towards him with confusion even though her eyes were tear filled too.

"It's not your fault Stiles." She whispered not able to say anything else in fear she might cry when she wanted to be as strong as possible for the sobbing boy next to her.

Suddenly noshiko walked into the room along with the twins, Isaac, Allison and Kira. Their eyes widening once they saw y/n lying on the couch, stiles sobbing over her.

"W-what happened?" Allison stuttered her eyes filling with tears as well as the others.

"She- she stabbed herself. T- to save me" stiles sobbed as he looked down at his lifeless girlfriend.

Derek and argent ran into the house a few minutes later, no one had said anything in those last few minutes everyone too scared to say anything incase they might break.

Dereks eyes landed on his sister, widening as he noticed everyone else around her either crying uncontrollably or well on their way to crying.

He walked slowly towards the girl, squatting in front of her his eyes flicking between her and her boyfriend who was sobbing into her shoulder.

"Is she- is she dead?" He asked a tear rolling down his cheek.

Stiles just let out another sob as Melissa nodded silently. Derek stood up abruptly slamming a table into a wall as he ran his hands through his hair angrily.

He ran out of the house to god knows where.

"Guys let's just give stiles a minute" Melissa said and everyone nodded walking out of the room and to the others who were trying to discuss everything else, anything else to keep their mind off of what was happening.

Stiles' sobs could be heard through the house and it broke everyone's heart to see him like this.

"Why did you have to do it?" He whispered with another sob and a sniffle. "God. Why? Why did you do that y/n? It was so stupid, you could have figured something else out."

He leaned onto her pressing his chapped lips onto her cold cheek a few hot tears falling onto her skin.

He laid there for a few minutes, her in his arms, wanting with everything he could to just hear her, or see her open her eyes one more time.

Again I apologise for the events that occurred in this chapter, everything will soon make sense though (well I hope they will) so just wait for that.

(5598 words)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

186K 5.6K 33
I do not own any of the music used or the avengers or the characters. And anything other things that belong to them, I do not own. I added songs to e...
86.7K 2.8K 44
【 𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘 】🩸【 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦 】 ❝ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘢𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴...
898K 41.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
11.3K 339 16
"𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, i'm not crazy if i'm right". she's his manager's secretary he's secretly in love with her how will this end? Dominik Szoboszlai fa...