Shelby Winchester's Backstory...

By Ziehmer28

What if Dean and Sam had a sister? When Dean, Sam, and there little sister Shelby were kids Shelby was taking... More

Pilot Pt. 1
Pilot Pt. 2
Sister Pt. 1
Sister Pt. 2
Family Ghost Pt. 1
Family Ghost Pt. 2
Sammy! Pt. 1
Sammy Pt. 2
Sammy! Pt. 3
Sammy Pt. 4
Wendigo Pt. 1
Wendigo Pt. 2
Wendigo Pt. 3
Dead In The Water Pt. 1
Dead In The Water Pt. 2
Dead In The Water Pt. 3
Phantom Traveler Pt. 1
Phantom Traveler Pt. 2
phantom traveler Pt. 3
Bloody Mary Pt. 1
Bloody Mary Pt. 2
Bloody Mary Pt. 3
Skin Pt. 1
Skin Pt. 2
Skin Pt. 3
Hook Man Pt. 1
Hook Man Pt. 2
Hook Man Pt. 3
Bugs Pt. 1
Bugs Pt. 2
Home Pt. 1
Home Pt. 2
Asylum Pt. 1
Asylum Pt. 2
Aslum Pt. 3
Scarcrow Pt.1
Scarecrow Pt. 2
Scarecrow Pt. 3
Faith Pt.1
Faith Pt. 2
Faith Pt. 3
Rout 666 Pt. 1
Route 666 Pt. 2
Route 666 Pt. 3
Nightmare Pt. 1
Nightmare Pt. 2
Nightmare Pt. 3
The Benders Pt. 1
The Benders Pt. 2
The Benders Pt. 3
Shadow Pt. 1
Shadow Pt. 2
Shadow Pt. 3
Hell House Pt. 1
Hell House Pt. 2
Hell House Pt. 3
Something Wicked Pt. 1
Something Wicked Pt. 2
Something Wicked Pt. 3
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 1
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 2
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 3
The Truth and The Consequences Pt. 1
The Lie and The Consequences Pt. 2
Salvation Pt. 1
Salvation Pt. 2
Devil's Trap Pt. 1
Devil's Trap Pt. 2
Devil's Trap Pt. 3
Discontinuing Story.... Sort of?

Home Pt. 3

348 13 6
By Ziehmer28

Please comment what you think Shelby is!!!!

Dean

Missouri took Jenny and the kids outside to tell them to go some where while I'm in the hallway upstairs, just walking out of a bedroom that I put one of the bags in. I walk down the hallway and hear a noise coming from behind me. I slowly turn around and grip onto my gun that I was using to put a hole in the wall. I slowly walk down the hallway and to the end of it, turning to my left where I had heard the noise.

I slowly opened the door to see a spare room. I see a huge lump in the unmade bed and look at it for a second before walking into the room and around the bed. As I make my way around the bed I stop and look at the huge lump. I take the covers slowly before ripping them backwards. I sigh with relief when I see it's just a pillow. “Calm down Shelby” I told myself and took the blanket, laying it back in place. I turn back around to see a few bird house that we're on a top shelf fall on top of me, making me cover my head. One hits my head and I fall to the ground.

Dean

I'm in the kitchen punching the wall with a small ax. I hear a noise behind me and turn around before quickly ducking just as a knife hurls itself into a cabinet. I quickly flip a table over and place it in front of me as more knives come through it. Suddenly the knives stop “Dean” I hear Shelby's voice and look over the table to see Shelby standing in the kitchen with a huge cut on her head that's bleeding a little. “What the hell happened” I asked, putting the ax in my other hand as I stand up and walk over to her.

“I'm fine” Shelby says and we hear a noise upstairs. “Sam” we both say at the same time before we run upstairs and into one of the rooms.

Shelby

We find Sam with a cord wrapped around his neck “Sam” Dean says and we rush over to Sam and Dean tries to get the cord off, but it won’t budge. I look around and realize there's no hole in the wall. I quick kick a hole in the wall and place bag of herbs inside. A blinding white light leaves the room. Once the spirit is gone, Dean tried and to poll the cord off Sam who is completely weak. Dean finally unravels the cord from around Sam's neck and pulls him into a fierce hug as he breaths heavily. I sigh with relief and lean on the wall, leaning my head on it and closing my eyes.

Everyone meets in the extremely messy kitchen “you sure this is over” Sam asks “I’m sure. Why do you ask” Missouri asks “Never mind” Sam says and sighs “it's nothing, I guess” he say. Dean grabs a towel and touches my scare and I flinch “that's deep, does it hurt” Dena asked “only when someone touches it” I say and snap the towel out of his hand, making him put his hands up and take a few steps back. Then we hear Jenny and the kids walk into the house. “Hello, we’re home” Jenny says and comes into the kitchen and looks around. “What happened, oh my god Shelby, your head” Jenny say's looking at me.

“Don't worry, it looks worst then it really is” I say with a smile. “We're sorry, we’ll pay for all of this” Sam says and Dean looks confused. “Don’t you worry. Dean’s gonna clean up this mess” Missouri says and Dean stands there, not moving. “Well, what are you waiting for, boy? Get the mop” Missouri says “and don’t cuss at me” she quickly adds and Dean looks at her shocked before walking away, muttering something under his breath. After a little while later, Sam, Dean, Missouri, and I all head outside and to the car.

Dean, Sam, and I are sitting in the car outside of the house while night is on us. I'm still holding a towel to my head and laying in the backseat. “All right, so, tell me again, what are we still doin’ here” Dean asks? “I don’t know, I still have a bad feeling” Sam says “yeah, I have a bad feeling that if we don't get some ice soon my heads going to bigger then Dean's” I said and Dean look in the back seat while I just smirk at him.

“Missouri did her whole Zelda Rubenstein thing, the house should be clean, it should be over” Dean says to Sam. “Yeah, well, probably, but I just wanna make sure, that’s all” Sam says. “Yeah, well, problem is I could be sleeping in a bed right now” Dean says and slides down in his seat and closes his eyes. Sam looks around “Dean, Shelby, look” Sam quickly yells and I sit up and look to see Jenny scream and banging on her bedroom window.

We rush out of the car and run towards the house “you two grab the kids, I’ll get Jenny” Dean says and run inside. I quick head into Sari's room where she is screaming for help. Inside her room a figure in fire is standing in front of her bed. I quick pick Sari up “don't look, don't look” I tell her and leave the bedroom. I meet Sam in the hallway and rush down the stairs and put down the kids. Suddenly an invisible force makes Sam fall to the floor. He slides backwards into the kitchen, crashing into a table. “Sam” I yell and look at Sari “Sari, take your brother outside as fast as you can, and don’t look back” I tell her.

I watch as she runs out “Shelby go” Sam yells to me and I turn to run but the door slams shut. I look around before heading into the kitchen to see Sam getting flung into a set of cabinets. He stands up and is pinned against the wall by the invisible force. “Sam” I yelled and try to move him but can't. Suddenly I thrown against the wall, near Sam. I look to see the fire figure making its way towards Sam. “Get away from him” I yell to the figure.

The figure looks at me as Dean makes his way into the kitchen and notices the figure. Dean quickly raises his gun to it “no don't, don't” Sam says and I look at him like he's crazy. “What, why” Dean asks confused “because I know who it is. I can see her now” Sam says and we all look at the figure as the fire vanishes. Instead, standing in front of us is Mary Winchester, mom. Dean's expression softens in shock, he lowers his gun slowly “mom” Dean says softly.

Mary smiles and steps closer to him. I feel myself fall to the ground and land on my hands and knees. I sit up and watch as Mary smiles at Dean “Dean” she says and tears form in his eyes. Mary walks away from him and goes to Sam. Dean and I watch her, never taking his eyes off her. “Sam” she says and Sam smiles weakly, crying. Mom's smile fades “I’m sorry” she says and Sam looks at her confused “for what” Sam asks but she says nothing.

Mary walks over to me and kneels in front of me. “Mom” I say as I feel my eyes water “Shelby” she says and smiles but it soon fades “I'm so sorry for what you went threw” she says and I feel her kiss my forehead. I close my eyes and open them to see her looking sad and walks away from me looks up at the ceiling. “You get out of my house, and let go of my son” she says and once again, she bursts into flames. When she is entirely engulfed, the fire reaches the ceiling and disappears. The force holding Sam to the wall is released.

I sit there, not believing what just happened, Dean and Sam walk over to me as I stand and we look at each other, sunned. “Now it’s over” Sam says. The next morning, Dean and I are standing by the car with pictures in Dean's hand. “Thanks for these” Dean says to Jenny. “Don’t thank me, they’re yours” she says and walks away “are there any of me” I asked with a smile. Dean smiles and shows me the pictures “that's you” he said and I looked at a baby picture of me in Dean's lap as held onto me.

“Wow, you were a goofy looking kid” I say and Dean rolls his eyes at me with a smile as I just smile at him. I walk over to Missouri as Sam heads to the car “thank you” I said and her smile slowly fades “I know” she says and I sigh “how” “girl, how do you think I know” she says and I smile. “But, I know your only half, and that you won't hurt your brothers” I nodded. “But tell them” “I can't, I want to but” “there your brothers, tell them. Other wise it won't end well” Missouri says and I nod. “Shelby, you ready” Dean calls and I nod before heading back to the car,

Jenny thanks us as Missouri walks over to us “don’t you kids be strangers” Missouri says. “We won't” Dean says and nods “see you around” she says and we smile, get in the car, and drive away from our house, hopefully for good.

Missouri

I walk inside my house and set my purse on a table. “That boy, he has such powerful abilities. But why he couldn’t sense his own father, I have no idea” I say and look at the couch were John Winchester sits. “Mary’s spirit, do you really think she saved the boys and Shelby” John asks? “I do” I say and John nods sadly and twists his wedding ring on his finger. “John Winchester, I could just slap you. Why won’t you go talk to your children” I said mad. “I want to” he says tearfully “you have no idea how much I wanna see them. But I can’t. Not yet. Not until I know the truth” John says and looks at me “about what” I ask?

“What really happened that night and, what Shelby really is” John says.

Please comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 834 44
Maddison Winchester is the last of the Winchesters to be involved in the family business. What will Maddison do now that Cass and Dean have disappear...
1.2K 91 30
Several days Sam and Dean have spent on this one case. Too many unexplained answers. What happens when this case leads to a case of family, forgotten...
15.5K 521 33
Have you ever wondered what it was like to save people's lives? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to find out you have two secret siblings...
1K 83 16
"Ok, now you've been properly screwed. And here I thought you would be a challenge," Nicole said with a click of her tongue. "Pity." "Double or nothi...