Leader Of The Mafia {h.s}

By niallswhoran13

COMPLETED DISCLAIMER- I wrote this when I was 12 so it might, kind of be a fast burn. Enjoy :) "Y-you're w... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
Epilouge - part 1
Epilogue - part 2
Epilogue - part 3

82

635 15 6
By niallswhoran13

Bree Tyler

(Slight TW)

"Oh you're gonna get it!" Niall said, tickling me as I stood right on the ledge of the pool.

"No!" I playfully squealed, trying to push him off of me so I he didn't throw me into the deep waters.

Niall had invited me and Harry over just to take a swim in his pool, I didn't even know Niall had a pool. It makes sense why he would invite us over, it's summer, it's hot outside, and me and Harry should probably to something instead of being inside of the house banging each other all day as good as it feels. But the pool is fun. Harry had been reclining on the sunbathing chair with his shirt off and swim trunks dangerously low on his prominent hips.

The surround system speakers were blaring a radio station with songs that were familiar, some popular pop albums and some summer songs like Katy Perry for instance. Just a bunch of different types of music.

"You shouldn't have splashed me with water!" He chuckled, throwing me in the pool and causing me to pinch my nose as I prepared for the waves to crash on my body.

I loved running, but swimming just always had my heart. There was always something so drawing about the water, it was craving. Enchanting.

I shivered the minute the cold water hit my body, causing a large splash of water to come up as my weight smacked down. I chuckled when I popped my face up and it hit the surface. I looked at a smirking Niall.

"You're coming in here with me!" I furrowed my combed brows and bit my lip. I grabbed his hand, and he smiled as his thumb lightly brushed against my skin, before I pulled him into the water next to me.

I released his hands, but he only pulled my body closer to him.

"I can swim, it's okay." I smiled, shaking my head to the side slightly as his grip around my waist only got tighter.

"Never can be too sure, the water is pretty deep." He raised his brows, as I could feel his hot breath hitting my neck.

"I suppose." I shrugged, "Harry come swim with us!" I called out, he didn't look at me.

"No, I don-" he started talking in protest, but the minute he looked up from his magazine seeing me and Niall in the pool with his arms wrapped close around me, he went cross and hopped off of the chair and dove straight into the water with a big splash.

His head poked up from the water, and he shanked on my legs, the force causing me to let go of Niall's neck and pull me down into the water with a shriek of surprise.

I was suddenly lifted up and I now had been in the hands of Harry. Two angry men mad-dogging each other, and I had been in the open arms of one of them.

"No one gets to hold you like that, except me." Harry whispered in my ear, "especially when you're in that fucking bathing suit." He smirked, making my lips part at his words that sounded like how the hot sun slowly melts cold ice cream.

"Harry, don't make it such a fuss. He didn't want me to drown." I rolled my eyes at his ridiculousness. Niall just was holding me closely so I didn't drown and die, besides, I'm a good swimmer but I'm also very clumsy and could easily drown.

"You're fully capable of swimming." He angrily raised his brows at me, Niall probably hearing this whole conversation and swimming awkwardly in place.

"I know, so if you'll kindly let me go." I growled, I didn't want him embarrassing me in front of our best friend.

"Since when do you ever want me to stop holding you?" He smirked, making me lightly tap the back of his neck. He's being annoying and overprotective of me right now.

"I love when you hold me, Harry. You know that. But sometimes I just want to swim and get in some physical activity." I reassured, and he nodded unwrapping his arms around my back and harshly shoving me back into the water making me let out a loud chuckle.

The pool was huge, it'd take me probably five minutes to swim from the starting of the pool all the way to the end. It was gorgeous too. Glazed pebble tech on the underwater walls, a few rocks to jump off of, a waterfall. It's a perfect pool, amazing for swimming or to have sex. (If you're into pool sex.)

My bathing suit that Harry mentioned, was quite revealing. But that's the thing, I loved wearing revealing clothes and showing a lot of skin. That's just how I've been, I have nice curves and a good and tall structure. So if I want, I'll show it off. The bathing suit bottoms were white and the bikini top was white, of course I made it see through on purpose to tease Harry. But he didn't like that Niall would be seeing it, too. It was fine with me though, he's just a friend.

I hated to admit it, but the way Niall held me so close made me a little uncomfortable and eerily nervous. I know he'd never try anything on me because he knows about me and Harry, we didn't tell him about us yet but he knows everything. I don't know, I'm just overthinking this. He's always been a touchy person like lightly rubbing my thigh or touching the back of my neck, yeah, it's normal.

But I think what really made me seem like it was supposed to be a thing I meant to think of as uncomfortable, was the way Harry reacted when he saw Niall holding me close to his body. God, I've never seen him get so angry, he went cross almost, all he saw was red. To be fair, I think he just didn't like other people touching me hands on.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Harry, but where was Niall? The closer I looked, the more I observed, I couldn't see him. Only my handsome lover, it looked like he had been pushing something down underwater.

Wait - what?

He wouldn't!

Oh. My. Fuck.

"Harry what the fuck is your problem?!" I shouted, swimming in the water towards Harry, that's where Niall went. Harry was trying to drown him! He was pushing his head under the water!

When I made it towards Harry he still had Nialls head underwater, all I saw were sprawled out bleach blonde locks that were turning a shaded  green hue because of the toxic chlorine filtering the water.

"Harry what the fuck!" I shouted, furrowing my brows at him making him snap his head up and look at me the minute he heard my angry voice. His dark pupils widened, and I growled in anger and pushed him away making him splash back and fall into the water.

"Niall!" I gasped, holding my breath and going under water. Niall had been afloat with closed eyes and a heaved chest. I frantically looked around, holding my mouth in a bubble before grabbing my friend by the armpits and lifting him up out of the water.

"God damnit." I shook my head with a sigh, as I pulled him towards the concrete. I can't believe Harry, I'm pissed at him. I'm surprisingly strong, testing my own strength by carrying a man with water filled in his lungs. He got on the steaming concrete, maybe burning his back but it was better than being in the water having been drowned.

"Come on, Ni." I gritted under my breath as I pumped his chest, trying to bring him back to life. Was he dead? I hope not. I plugged his nose and opened his mouth with my fingers, the CPR wasn't working. I'm always saving men's lives, first Harry's and now Niall's. Can I ever catch a break? But I'd gladly save Harry's life any day, but I'm still furious with him for drowning our friend.

After a few blows of air inside his mouth, and pumping his chest. He gasped and coughed up a lung and some water that had been soaked in debris and saliva.

"Niall! Oh my god!" I shouted, as I wrapped my arms around his back and held him in for a tight hug. "Thought I lost you."

"W-what happened to me, Bree?" He stuttered, my poor thing.

"You drowned." I said, biting my lip. I wasn't going to rat Harry out and tell Niall that Harry had drowned him, but Niall will probably know being the physic that he is. "My poor thing." I whispered, cupping his cheek as he closed his saddened eyes.

"W-what?" He asked, with furrowed brows.

"Yeah," I scoffed, "you alright love?" His eyes lit up.

"Yes, thank you for saving me Bree." He smiled with a nod, pulling me in for another hug.

"Of course." I said, "that's what friends are for." I whispered, making him pull back.

"I'm going to go swim for a little bit longer, you stay here and don't drown." I clicked my tongue, splashing back into the pool and swimming over to Harry who needs to explain himself.

"Har-!"

"Bree, Bree, Bree." He mocked with cross arms, "always the savior, huh?" He stated. "Always doing things for other people who don't deserve it."

"Why w-would you do that?" I stuttered in disbelief. Niall did not deserve to get drowned, especially not for that long.

"You seriously don't know?" He scoffed, acting as if I was the crazy one right now.

"No!" I whisper shouted, causing the water to splash with my balled up fists. "I don't know!"

"He needs to learn his place." Harry slowly grabbed my arms trying not to get pissed. "He touched you, and I could tell you were uncomfortable." He leaned into my ear to whisper that, as water droplets from his hair fell onto my sun kissed shoulder.

"I wasn't uncomfortable Harry! Maybe awkward but not uncomfortable!" I lied, I was very uncomfortable. But to be fair, I didn't tell Niall how I felt, so he wouldn't know any better right?

"Ye-!" Harry started to shout and argue with me. But the radio had different plans. It made both of our voices shut up and come to an abrupt halt. We locked eyes with each other, the song that had started to play on the radio was none other then 'Cigarette Daydreams.'

"Cigarette Daydreams huh?" I whispered. Me and Harry love that song, he sings it when he's stressed and I sing it with him. It's like this little quiet karaoke thingy we did one time.

I reminded myself on the time we both sat on the couch together, he had softly been singing it to himself and I sang it with him. That was the first and last time we've sang the song together, we both haven't done it since.

Niall had been coughing on the reclining chair, I think he was okay. Maybe just in after shock since the time being Harry drowned him. I saved him of course, but he's okay for now.

As long as you're breathing, you're fine.

"Cigarette daydreams..." Harry whispered the title of his favorite song under his breath with furrowed brows, looking me into the eyes. The night had started to fall, we had been in this pool all day. Niall just got up from the chair to go inside, maybe to get a water bottle or beer. Maybe his pipe, either one of the latter.

I growled under my breath, how could I possibly be pissed at him when our song is playing on the radio for everyone to hear? We're so hot and cold, it's unbearable at this point.

"God, how can I not even stay mad at you when you drown my best friend!" I whisper shouted in aggravation, making his lips curl up in a smile at my frustrations.

"That's what love is, sweet pea." He sighed with a peaceful exhale.

"Why do you have to be so flirtatious?" I grumbled, playfully pinching his cheeks and he smiled making a dimple pop out in one of them.

"You love it." He said like he had yesterday when I mentioned his cheekiness.

You were right, I simply loved everything about you, Harry. What's not to love? Most people would say they wouldn't love you because you've had a fucked up childhood. Or maybe it's that you're the leader of the mafia. But I don't see it as a downside, I see it as something that's apart of you, you're embedded, something you can never leave.

Once you're in, you're in.

Even if Harry wanted to change, and he doesn't which I'm perfectly fine with because I fell in love with this version of him, the badass one that doesn't give two fucks about anyone, not even himself. The one that's the woman's man, and pulls anyone he wants. Rather it be at the club, or the bar, or simply anywhere he finds woman. I happened to be the lady at the club he had to kidnap. He's the one who holds knives up to their victims throats, putting just enough pressure to make a tiny incision, but also a lot of pressure to make a permanent scar.

He scarred me with a knife, and I scarred him with a cigarette.

We both scarred ourselves for each other.

"I got the booze.." I heard Niall's accent ring, but his voice trailed off the minute he saw me and Harry together. He held a bottle of hard liquor in his hands, one in each.

Niall seemed fine after just had being drowned twenty minutes ago. How'd he recover so fast? If I had been drowned, I probably would've felt light headed and not wanting to drink.

Weird.

I smirked at Harry and he raised his brows back at me. Niall bent down over the ledge of the pool, and Harry took a bottle out of his hand with a sarcastic mumbled ''thanks.'' He was still mad at Niall for touching me, that's for sure.

And I was still mad at Harry.

Harry turned open the cap of the liquor, and forced my mouth open with his strong hands and poured some in. I made a sour face at the taste, but it was enjoyable once I swallowed it. Harry took a swig of the bottle, swallowing it without making a face at all. Liquor just wasn't my taste I suppose, because I can drink hard. Just, I wasn't that fond of liquor but I really wanted to get drunk after this stressful night, so here we all are.

He unexpectedly pushed the rim of the bottle against the front of my neck, and it poured out of the bottle leaving a trail of liquor on my skin, getting in the pool.

"Harry!" I gasped, "you're going to ruin my bathing suit!" He'll stain it with the liquor.

"You're acting as if I wouldn't buy you another one." He scoffed and ran his thumb on my bottom lip. He licked a line of the liquor off of my skin with his cool tongue, making me shakily inhale at the touch of his tastebuds to my warm skin that was gradually getting colder as the moon shined down on us.

Harry was so tall, and so was I. The water went up just above my belly button and it went just under Harry's. It's weird how tall we both are.

I dipped my hands underwater and rubbed my thumbs low above his length. I felt his prominent v-line, his swim trunks had been worn so low. I pressed harshly in the deep line, his eyes rolled into the back of his head at the feeling. My thumbs dug into the line, making him wince slightly and I felt his erection hit my palm, making me pull away with a smirk at my accomplishment.

"My turn." I smirked, licking my lips as I grabbed the bottle from him. I did the same thing, what he did to me. I pressed the rim of the bottle against the front of his neck, he lulled his head back as the liquor trickled down his skin and faintly covered some of his tattoos. I stuck my tongue out on his upper torso where the butterfly was, as I licked a stripe up his skin with my tongue, I tasted the burn of the liquor, it felt good but it wasn't as satisfying as vodka. My tongue stopped at the Adam's apple on his neck, he sucked in a sharp breath when I swirled my tongue around the lump a few times before pulling away.

"Good with your tongue, aren't ya?" I heard a voice that wasn't Harry and rather Niall's, making me jump up from the water slightly.

"Niall I swear to god I'll drown you again." Harry gritted under his breath. I grabbed his clenched hand underwater and he softly unclenched it when my hand glided against his, telling him to calm down by squeezing his soft palm twice.

"Funny guy, aren't ya?" I snickered, mocking Niall and making him burst out a laugh to the point where he was almost in tears of joy.

Harry Styles

See what I mean?

'She knows how to stand up for herself, and she knows how to back down.'

She always knows how to handle situations when I can't, I'll go ape shit crazy and she just so calm. She'll tell a joke, that may come off like she didn't find it offensive but in reality, she did. She'll think about what you said all night long, she won't forget about it.

She'll just sugar-coat the whole thing.

I know her better than anyone, I know her better than she knows herself. So Niall can shut the fuck up, and stop hitting on her. She mine, not his. And, I know when a guy is hitting on a girl when I see it. Either the girl is drunk or the guy is drunk, bonus points if they both are. You know how many clubs I've been to? I live, breathe, and take in this shit with my own eyes for entertainment. It's funny seeing a guy getting rejected, his little heart broken. But Niall doesn't like Bree in that way, he'd never actually try and get with her.

Right?

///

God, this chapter was hella fun to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.2K 53
*18+ Contains Mature and Explicit Content* *I don't bring my eyes up when I hear him pick up a knife.... I don't even want to see the size of it. H...
22.4K 606 31
TRIGGER WARNING. THIS STORY TALKS ABOUT THE FOLLOWING ~SUICIDE ~EATING DISORDERS ~SELF HARM if you get easily triggered by this, I suggest you don't...
10.3K 366 35
Maya has a secret that nobody knows and when Lucas finds out, the dynamic of their friend group is shaken. Lies are told, hearts are broken, friendsh...
60.9K 1.1K 20
[c o m p l e t e] "Caught you?" I asked innocently "Of course he caught me, I'm not Usain Bolt," Alice said, and I laughed "Are we going to lie down...