THE HYBRID (Resident Evil X M...

By Balasubas19

Monster... Demon... Nightmare... Thats what they call to you. You have no idea what you are, you only rememb... More

BIO
HAREM
Prologue: A Hybrid has born...
Chapter 1: The Hunter's test/Meeting the pack
Chapter 2: First Blood
Chapter 3: Rose tainted in blood
Chapter 4: Free at Last...
Chapter 6: Controlling Fury
Chapter 7: Hunter is on his way

Chapter 5: Taming the Reaper

2.2K 58 22
By Balasubas19

What is bravery, without a dash of recklessness?

-Hawkeye Gough

Author: ALSO I HAVE RETURNED! COVID is not stopping this author making updates! Now without further ado, enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symbols:

"Y/N: Normal speaking"

"Y/N: Speaking with his powers on"

"Y/N: Speaking telepathically/or thoughts"

"Y/N: Familiars speaking"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*time skip 3 days later*

No one POV

After the escape from Wesker's experimentation facility that gives you the needed essentials to survive and take on every thing, you are now finally free from that cage. You used your Grimm Shapeshifting abilities to get out and fly off from the facility.

You finally smell fresh air, fresh surroundings and beings around you for the first time. It's so different than you see on the facility. So this is freedom means to you.

Right now you were standing onto a random island's shore, admiring the blue ocean in front of you. The fresh water hitting your legs as you dip your hand onto the water, admiring it more.

Y/N: So... This is the ocean...

You hummed in thought before you close your eyes to check and hear everything around you. You slowly open your eyes and it's glowing with bloodshot red eyes.

You hear all of them. Every single sounds you can hear. People talking and doing their normal lives, to animals lives in harmony and the Grimm nearby too.

Y/N: So... Humans and Faunus are here huh...? Let's hope my social interactions with OSIRIS and TEMPLE help.

You stopped using your powers as you stand up and went back to the shores and walk ahead to the forests full of trees. Thanks to the enhanced abilities you have, you can see MORE than forests and such.

You few sniffs before taking a deep breathe. You morph your arms and legs into Beowulf claws and legs before you let your primal instincts kick in.

Y/N: Time to show the forest who's the new Apex Predator. A Apex Predator bounded to no one...

Your growled before fully sprinting inside the forest, letting your primal instincts of a beast kick in and flow upon your body.

Truth is? This world you live in is harsh and cruel. Everyone is going to hurt you, you just got to find the ones worth suffering for. After all...

Monsters have no honor, and dreams after all.

*Small time skip brought to you by Mister X and JAEGER chilling together as they sip tea*

No one POV

Back at the destroyed Umbrella facility that you, OSIRIS and TEMPLE blew up all at once. Lot's fire fighters, investigators and medics are on the scene. And the damage you hybrids did is way worse than they all thought.

Some are looking for answers on what happened, and one man took it like a challenge.

A man with dirty blonde hair wearing a police uniform approaches through the investigation scene. Then 2 polices officers stopped him.

Police 1: Sorry sir this is a restricted area.

Police 2: Do you have special permission kid?

???: I do. Here.

He gave them a envelope which they took it and check it. After a while they lower it down and nods before looking to the dirty blonde.

Police 2: Apologies. Just doing our job

Police 1: What's your name?

???: Name's Leon, and I work on Vale special Police Department.

Police 2: All right kid. *opens the yellow tape* Don't do anything reckless.

Leon nods as he didn't waste a second and enters the entrance of the destroyed Umbrella Facility. He grabs his flashlight and lights it up, furthering inspecting the damages and analyzing what happened.

He saw a lot of fresh blood, torn off limbs, dead bodies everywhere and damaged properties. Leon had to cover his nose due to the intense foul smell before moving forward.

Leon: *inspecting* Jesus... Who in the world did this...?

He walks slowly inside the destroyed halls, also not noticing the claw marks on a nearby building pillar. And it's not a claw marks from a Beowulf.

Leon saw a mechanical door on his left before he proceeds to open it with caution. The moment he holds the handle bar, he took a step back and narrows his eyes.

Leon: Cold...?

Leon lowers his gun and decided to push it harder. He successfully opened it, and what he sees next. Made his eyes wide.

The hall is COVERED with ice, with people on it being freezed to death. And Leon can tell that the ice on the hallways can range the same cold levels in Atlas.

Leon: *hands shaking due to freezing* Jesus....Something's not right... What a first day on my job...

Leon readies his handgun and flashlight again and went on the other side of the hallway to find a another route to inspect the building. He opens the mechanical door and he sees nothing but more dead bodies and claw marks everywhere.

Leon: There's more...?

Leon whispered to himself before examining one of the claw marks. He rubs a finger onto the claw mark and rubs his finger onto his thumb.

Leon: *examining it* This claw mark is not ordinary. It scratches down metals...

He took a deep sigh before standing up again. What a first day for Leon huh?

*Small time skip brought to you by you chopping the screen into pieces*

Y/N POV

After hours of exploring the forest all by your own, the forest is your own home now since you explored and already adapted to the new environment.

Right now you were staring at the bonfire you made, cooking the meat of a pig you've hunted earlier.

Y/N: Hm... Pork...

While you were waiting to fully cook the pork, the memories you've seen during the augmentation hits your mind again. You are assuming that those were your memories of your past long forgotten all those years.

Y/N: Hmm... Ren... I'm sorry that I left you...

You took a deep sigh and shake your head. All those years being used as a tool, your just realized that you left your brother.

Y/N: *sighing* Well, time to find answers and where the hell am I? Gotta need a map soon.

You grab the cooked chicken and fork it using your Beowulf claws and eats it. After a while of eating it, you put down the bonfire before you felt something odd.

Y/N: *raises a eyebrow* A ancient Grimm nearby?

You stood up before cracking your back before you morph your arms into Beowulf ones and immediately use your powers. Your red eyes glowing in the middle of the night.

Y/N: This might be interesting. Hope I can grab more than scavenge materials all around in the forest.

You spew out Nevermore wings from your back before you fly out from the forest and follow the trail with your senses. Your wings flying proudly and freely before you took a dive down before spreading your wings before the ground hits you.

You took a left turn before you see a big cave of some sort on your eyes. You can sense a lot of Grimm negativity on there, and it's strong.

Y/N: That has to be it...

You slow down before you land onto the grass with your wings slowly retracting on your back coolly and smoothly. Spewing them is more painful than retracting them back.

Similar to this :D

You scan cautiously the entrance of the cave, and surprisingly there's no other Grimm nests on inside. You went inside slowly as you can feel the negativity around the cave is getting stronger as you went deeper.

Y/N: *narrows eyes* This is not ordinary Grimm I'm sensing...

You went deeper inside the cave, with your powers ready to be used in just in case you get attacked. You see a huge deep hole near you as you take a look on it.

You immediately used your hybrid powers as your bloodshot red eyes glows in the darkness, responding back to the trail you've felt.

Y/N: Here goes nothing...

You jumped inside the sinkhole before you land roughly, making a small crater on your standing at right now.

Your glowing red eyes scanned the surroundings of the cave, and to your surprise it's not a ordinary ancient Grimm you've felt.

This is a 2000 year old Grimm you've feeling right now, sleeping in peace before it snorted. You can tell your presence alone awakened it. You can see it's eyes glowing the moment you locked eyes on it.

(Play the music!)

You took a step forward before the said Ancient Grimm awakened from his deep slumber. The whole cave shook in power as huge paws of the Grimm marked the floor. And when you get a close look, it's a Manticore Grimm. BUT it's way bigger than you thought.

It definitely over towers your height but you remain unfazed as it slowly approaches you menacingly. Your blood shot red eyes eyeing the ancient Grimm but you silently ready your abilities just in case it attacks you.

It growls threateningly before it released a ear shattering roar, while you sliced down a incoming debris flying towards you. You morphed back your arms back as it stares at you menacingly.

???: Leave now mortal! Many warriors have tried to pass but none succeeded! If you wish to cling onto your life, leave!

You hummed in thought as you raise your hands up in surrender, deciding to play along with his game a little.

Y/N: Now now easy Fido, I meant no harm. And besides this is the first time I've heard hearing a talking enormous cat before.

You inwardly smiled as you can tell it's surprised that it can understand what he's saying before turning angry after realizing what you said.

???: YOU a MERE MORTAL mock about me!?

Then he suddenly black particles forming on the ground as deadly spikes came out of nowhere. With enhance agility, you dodged it with ease before turning back to the ancient Grimm with small amused smile.

Y/N: Easy now little fella, I'm going to free you from that leash of yours. *claps hands* Come on little kitty!

???: You will regret this puny mortal! *snarling*

Now that you caught his attention, you cracked your arms and neck before morphing your arms to Beowulf claws and harden it together. Making your claws more dangerous.

Y/N: Let's dance!

He roared before summoning spikes and launches it towards you. You summoned your nevermore wings as you dodge the incoming spikes skillfully before analyzing and adapting to the fighting style.

Y/N: All right, so he uses summoning abilities hm? Interesting. Let's see what this Fido can do, hope this makes me interesting.

As you analyze the weakness and fighting style, you see the Manticore Grimm using his summoning ability to protect his skin. You formed your Beowulf arms into knuckles and harden it.

Y/N: Then I simply strike it harder then!

You dodged incoming spikes with quick speed before punching it's head, causing a powerful shock wave and shattering some of his hardened armor skin. It growled in pain before slamming it's paws, summoning huge spikes on the ground.

You dodged out of the way before summoning Scorpion tail on your back and fling it to it's exposed skin. You fling yourself towards him closer and stab his skin deeper, causing the Ancient Grimm to snarl in pain before shaking his whole body.

Y/N: Allow the Groom service to take care of you!

You let go before he spits it boulder out his mouth, but you countered it by punching the boulder with your harden knuckles. You morphed your left arm into Hardened Grimm claw as you rush towards the Manticore Grimm.

The Manticore Grimm swings his big tail towards you, but you simply ducked with ease before deflecting one of the spikes he launched towards him, stunning for a while. That gave you the advantage as you punched his armored skin harder, shattering more from the powerful punch you have created.

You see a exposed skin on his upper neck before the Manticore Grimm roared and formed a new hardened armor skin around him. You skid back as your advance healing factor healed your wounds.

Y/N: That must be his weakness, no wonder he always put up armor.

You decided to get serious as you activated your semblance, allowing you to glow dangerous red aura. You formed your claws and harden it again as the Manticore Grimm charges at you. He tried to hit you with his paws, but you went serious as you suddenly dashed towards his face and slash it's eyes.

???: What the...?

Before it can process on what in Remnant did happen, you rushed towards him with inhuman speeds as you slash every SINGLE armored skin he has using your hardened Beowulf claws. You growled inhumanly as you pierce through his armored skin.

You felt sudden movement as you see his huge paws trying to crush you. You jumped off before you morphed your arm into hardened knuckles and punch it's leg's, causing the ancient Grimm to lose balance.

Y/N: Wait for it...

You see it's tail trying to pierce you, but you managed to dodge it effortlessly before grabbing it's tail while you emit more powerful red aura.

Y/N: GET OVER HERE!!!!

You roared inhumanly before throwing him off to the other side of the cave with immense strength you have. The ancient Grimm crashes on the other side of the cave and you can see it's taken back by your immense power you wield.

???: ENOUGH GAMES!

He charges towards you, but you shocked him as you suddenly slash his WHOLE arm with such ease before kick dropping his head strong enough to crack most of his armored skin on his skull.

You can see it recoiled back in pain while you simply landed on the ground simple and easy, and now YOU can tell he can see the difference of a mortal to a HYBRID like you.

(Stop the music!)

???: Wait!

You halted on your tracks, but your hardened claws is ready to fight it back. But you decided to talk along with him.

???: You... Can understand me? Your not a normal human aren't you?

Y/N: First question, yes. Second? Who knows?

???: Regardless, after all of my years of existence, you are the only person who made me bleed and push through to this state. You can do as you please.

You felt off as you hummed to yourself. Yes, you can feel it's emotions too. You can feel it's longing for freedom and wanted to go out of the surface. You shake your head before approaching him slowly, your hardened Beowulf claws morphing back to normal arms.

Y/N: How about this? I tame you as a familiar and we can go throughout my journey hm? I can feel your longing for freedom.

???: Still, are you strong enough to tame me?

Y/N: We shall see, come closer.

You approached the wounded Grimm as you lay a hand onto it's cracked forehead before the taming begins. You can see the Manticore Grimm's body slowly fading away to ashes before the said ashes goes to your arm and forms a tattoo on it. 

Your bloodshot red eyes glows brighter as you can feel immense power flowing inside you after the taming process of the Manticore Grimm. You check your right arm to see the tattoo on your bicep. 

???: Amazing...! What power you wield to tame me! 

Y/N: Hm, you have a name? 

Reaper: In my many ages of my life time, I am once called Reaper. But please call me however as you like. From now on you are my master. 

Y/N: Very well... 

Now that's done, you are no longer alone. You have a familiar to go with on this journey.

A Journey that  will change everything. 

-End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 512 48
Vale has fallen, but the fight isn't over yet. Salem has to be stopped or the same fate that fell upon Vale will fall on the other Kingdoms. But with...
64.9K 664 29
See Y/n from the real world and the cast from RWBY, react to either different versions of themselves or see memes and other stuff. RWBY is owned by R...
1K 21 12
Note this is my first story I will improve as time goes on so don't mind a few mistakes here and there also I own nothing Rwby is owned by rooster te...
20.9K 292 17
When Anger meets Insanity after returning from a world of Nightmares creatures after returning to your birth world and find more beasts to hunt and l...