SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

Oleh page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... Lebih Banyak

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 031

5.4K 517 215
Oleh page_sandy

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"What we talkin bout" by Nct 127 (ft.Marteen)

(A/n:OMG WAITTTTTT this lame book reached 1k votes@%#%#^@%%#^@? )

« jay-ah »

❝ Try smiling at me. ❞

As expected, the terror of hurting someone again was painted right across her naturally beautiful face as her agape mouth was out of words.

❝ It's not a thing to mess around with, Park Jongseong. ❞ , Mijin strongly warns since she honestly didn't wanna hurt him although he behaves like an obsessed moron towards her.

Jongseong chuckled before pulling the car over a platform that is made for cars to rest at. Changing the gear to the Parking system, the boy desperately ghosted Mijin's unsteady soul with the alluring gaze again.

His intimidating face was incredibly scaring Mijin as if he's not the goofball who's a clumsy little weirdo whenever his eyes transformed into a friendly eye smile.

❝ Do I look like I'm joking in your eyes now? ❞ His explicit question made Mijin be taken back with her thoughts as he didn't seem to be in a light manner as well.

The smart boy fully tilted his body to the side to completely face Mijin and give her a huge heart attack which was unstoppable with his insane visuals that drove her heartbeats uncontrollable.

It wasn't the same old heart Mijin's functioning with this time as it's listening to all of Jay's commands.

❝ I-I can't, I don't wanna h-hurt you as well...❞ Mijin finally admitted as last since it'd be unbearable for her pure soul to taint another human being with merciless pain.

' As well??? Does this mean that she had actually hurt someone in the past? ' Jongseong's unlimitedly wandering with his thoughts at this point since Mijin's playing well with his curiosity which was already at the peak.

❝ Aww, are you worrying for me now honey? ❞ A touched expression was replaced on Jongseong's place as he's an expert at faking feelings nor emotion in front of useless people all the time.

But at this necessary time, he didn't wanna question further on the girl about this sentimental topic which sounds uncomfortable by the way she's looking right now.

Who could possibly be that someone she'd hurt?

❝ That's sweet of the Na Mijin to be exact. ❞ Jongseong continuously praised the girl onwards as she'd be either distracted by his annoyingly playful nature which is extraverted all the time.

❝ How's your dad by the way? ❞ Jongseong didn't want the car to be in dead silence even if he must be the one who's mainly taking the responsibility of chattering without a pause all the time.

It was as if he's stored loads of energy in him to keep on running like this.

❝ Very much fine, thanks for asking Jay-ah.....❞ The boy's tensed body jolted up in surprise slightly to receive a different kind of response from Mijin.

She's thanking him first now?? But why? The normal side of a sarcastic youngster who loves to mock like Mijin would either resend a comeback like " Why do you even care? " but Jay's ears couldn't be tricking him as the humble girl was gratifying him with character development.

It was because Mijin's too bothered by the fact that she hurt her unbiological father in the past by smiling which had got the elderly into a messy car accident and coma.

She's fortunate enough to make it out alive since she's riding on the passenger seat when the truck hit her uncle first.

Mijin was also charged at the hospital for a few weeks, which got her diagnosed with coronary heart disease out of utter shock.

Rethinking about all of those horrific past's memories made Mijin shiver with the feeling that she's a terrible monster, the culprit who inhumanly hurt her grateful uncle who's not differing from her father.

❝ Wait, say that again. ❞

❝ Say what? ❞

❝ The last two words from earlier. ❞

Mijin's raspy voice wasn't soothing before but Jongseong loved how her tone transforms into a honey-like voice which was a musical melody to his ears.

❝ Jay-ah..? ❞ The boy bit his lower lips in satisfaction before punching the air out of gratitude since he's feeling the happiness of being specially treated by the stony girl who refuses to open up to anyone.

❝ Nice, call me that from now on as we date. ❞ Jongseong added on as he's playfully hitting the steering wheel as if he's gonna combust with uwus, lovingly.

❝ About that, when is your engagement with Mijoo again? ❞ Jay's light mood was ruined by the bothersome topic again.

❝ Why are you suddenly bringing that up again? I hate it. ❞ , Jongseong protests as the grumpy angry bird side of him was appealing again.

Mijin didn't know whether it's right to handle love like a business with dealing but it's not credibly for her to fall in love with this crazy man who's clouded by wrong thoughts all the time. ❝ Just tell me. ❞ She's already preparing to sign the contract with her inky ballpoint.

❝ In two weeks or three, I don't really care since it'll be cancelled if you top my heart anyways. ❞ Jongseong yawned meanwhile Mijin kept herself busy by writing down something.

❝ Wait, why did you ask? ❞

Something's off, Jay could feel it until Mijin handed him the signed documents as told.

❝ See it for yourself. ❞ No more procrastination as Jay just took out the whitish paper for his eyes to witness the newly added rules by Na Mijin.

' ❍ No behaviours related to sexuality or skinship is allowed.

❍ Na Mijin is no longer Park Jongseong's dealt partner in crime or toy for love after the two weeks of dating.

❍ Park Jongseong promises to never spit out Na Mijin's secret within the eternity afterwards or else she's allowed to kill him. '

The boy was speechless by this specific woman who always has him as speechless all the time.

❝ Hold up, so you're telling me that kissing ain't allowed? ❞ The male couldn't agree to the matter of fact.

❝ Yes, since it's related to skinship. ❞

How unbelievable since he'd already kissed the missy once while going insane by her fiery actions.

❝ Boo, that's kinda lame. ❞ Scratching the part of the word 'skinship' , Jay annoyingly smiled in relief.

❝ I mean, what kind of couple that dates would be able to avoid skinship? ❞ Jongseong's cute face heated up at the word 'couple' meanwhile Mijin just sighed, disappointedly of how he has it all wrong.

❝ We're not a couple, just partners who got each other's back for two weeks. ❞ Mijin specifically explained in detail since she never planned to leave high expectations on the random playboy. Those two weeks we're gonna be a long-ass ride for Mijin indeed as she might even discover the living hellhole with Jay Park, who knows?

❝ Yeah, right. Partners for two weeks then partners for life, woohoo. ❞ Jongseong made weird noises out of his mouth as it annoyed Mijin very well to get out of the car as they're slowly approaching her house.

Partners? More like her being a puppet for Jongseong to play at his show for a temporary amount of time, just to shut him up with her hazardous secret.

❝ Whatever, thanks for the ride dude. ❞ Mijin slightly thanked him meanwhile the lover boy's just staring at her plain back with a proud smirk.

She's gonna be in his hands with no doubt.

' I'll make those two weeks worth it Na Mijin, just you wait. '

« end of a chapter »

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14.1K 557 41
they are just ordinary people. but their stories are different. one live a normal life and one was miserable. one day, fate brings them together. sta...
13.3K 892 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
24K 996 55
~"𝐖𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧..."~ ~"𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
197K 8.6K 32
|| 🎥 This story is completed || •• #1 in 'Heehoon' (2021) ___________________________________________ A weird tension between them. ________________...