REVENGE

De crazywriter_8

This is a love revenge saga. Though it starts from where Vansh announced Ahana as his wife,unknown to him the... Mais

My Intro
The thriller revenge saga begins
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 14
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
HI GUYS!!
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
THE ULTIMATE AUTHOR'S NOTE
SEQUEL
A/N
A/N
Author's Note

PART 4

3.3K 128 24
De crazywriter_8

Shalom guys !

It's   crazywriter_8

Thanks a lot for all the views,comments and votes.I really appreciate that.

Now without wasting anytime let's get started.

In VR Mansion,

VANSH - Angre,something is not right.How is this possible???But the good thing is that my Riddhima is safe.

ANGRE-Yes boss. Now that we found Riddhima I asked my spies to get more information on her.Here is the file.

____________________________________________________________________________

NAME - Riddhima Oberoi

BIRTHPLACE - London

PROFFESION - Actress

FAMILY - Her brothers    -

AYAAN OBEROI -Actor 

KARTIK OBEROI - CEO of Oberoi Enterprises

ABIR OBEROI - CEO of AR Enterprises

Kartik and Abir currently happen to be in London.

PARENTS - Not known.

_______________________________________________________________________________

ANGRE -Boss we couldn't find information about their parents.

VANSH - Angre we need to know that. FIND IT.

ANGRE - Okay boss.

Meanwhile,

RIDDHIMA- Sam could you find that diary? Its very important for us to reach the mystery.

SAM-Yes ma'am. But I don't have it .Its seems to be present in the VR Mansion.

RIDDHIMA - Okay Sam. This is getting interesting. Very interesting.

Meanwhile,

VANSH - Angre schedule our meeting with the CEO of Riddhima Enterprises today only.I need to her .This is a very important deal for us and we can't loose it.

ANGRE- Yes boss.I'll just call the secretary.

(Angre calls Sam in front of Vansh, Vansh happens to be with Angre and Riddhima with Sam)

RIDDHIMA- Sam put the phone on speaker.

Telephonic conversion starts

ANGRE -Hello.

SAM - Hello.I am speaking from the Riddhima Enterprises.How may I help you?

ANGRE-I am speaking from the VR Enterprises.Please schedule our meet with the CEO today only for the deal .

SAM - Okay.Location?

ANGRE - VR Mansion.

(All of a sudden Riddhima .........)

RIDDHIMA - Great.

ANGRE POV - Riddhima bhabhi?

ANGRE - Sorry?

SAM- Nothing .Goodbye.

Telephonic Conversation ends

VANSH - Is the meeting planned Angre?

ANGRE- Yes boss. At VR Mansion. But...

VANSH - But what Angre?

ANGRE - I think I heard Riddhima bhabhi.......

VANSH- What Angre.......how can Riddhima be there....she's an actress remember ?

ANGRE - Yes boss ,you are right.It must be my misconception.

(Now the scene changes.Vansh is in his office cabin ,whens suddenly his mind strikes something)

VANSH POV

________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback starts,

(On the cruise where Vansh and Riddhima met for the first time)

VANSH - What is your occupation Ms.Riddhima?

RIDDHIMA - I am party planner.

VANSH - But I think you are a physiotherapist?

RIDDHIMA - Yes Mr.Raisinghaniya.I happen to be both.Being physiotherapist doesn't give a lot of money so I work as a party planner too.To look after myself ,I don't think so it is wrong to live a double life ,right?

VANSH - Right.

Flashback ends

________________________________________________________________________________

VANSH (to himself)-Could it be that Angre was right?No,but that's not possible..or it is maybe...I think it would be better to meet the CEO before jumping to any conclusions.

Meanwhile , 

(Riddhima and Vyom happen to be with director and producer of the web series )

DIRECTOR - This happens to be the script of the series.It would have kissing scenes ,I hope you both know that.

VYOM - Yes sir.

RIDDHIMA - Wait what??

DIRECTOR - Any problem?

RIDDHIMA - Uhhhh...no sir,no problem.

DIRECTOR- The shooting starts in a week.I expect you both to rehearse ,before you come.Good luck!

RIDDHIMA AND VYOM IN UNISON - Yes sir.Thankyou sir.

(Riddhima leaves from their and enters a godown)

RIDDHIMA- Any improvement?

MAN -Yes ma'am .A lot .Expected in a month.

RIDDHIMA - Good.

(Riddhima reaches the Oberoi Mansion)

In the study,

RIDDHIMA -Sam, are you sure that diary is in the VR Mansion? You know I am very particular about this and that diary is very important to me. I don't care about your actions but the result. That diary has to be there. We can't be fooled again.

SAM - Yes ma'am .That happens to be the last location of the diary according to our tracker.

RIDDHIMA-No changes in plan then.Pack your bags.It's almost time for our next and the most important step.

SAM - Okay ma'am.

(Riddhima is with Ayaan)

RIDDHIMA - Bhai, it's time now. We have to leave. Are you done with the packing? We need to go there.

AYAAN -Yes Ridz .Of course. I know how important this is to you. When do I have to come?

RIDDHIMA - Later bhai. After it is done. You know what right?

AYAAN - Of course Ridz.

In the VR Mansion,

VANSH - Angre?Its time right? When do they reach here?

ANGRE - Any moment now boss.

(Sam enters)

SAM -Hello Mr.VR .Ma'am would be coming any moment now.

VANSH - Okay. 

(Suddenly some men with 2 suitacases enter)

VANSH - Who are these people with suitcases?

SAM - These are our men and, mine and ma'am's suitcases.

VANSH - Suitcases?

SAM -Ma'am will explain to you .Please don't worry.

(then Riddhima enters)

RIDDHIMA - Here I am.

SAM -Here she is.

VANSH POV -Riddhima?

ANGRE POV- Riddhima ?

(all the Raisinghaniyas were seeing this from different corners and couldn't believe their eyes)

RIDDHIMA -Hello Mr.Raisinghaniya. We meet again. I am Riddhima Oberoi the CEO of Riddhima Enterprises.

VANSH POV - So it turns out ,its Riddhima.....

(Vansh was dumbstruck)

VANSH - Riddhima.......

RIDDHIMA - Sorry?

VANSH -Hello Ms.Oberoi.Please have a seat.

RIDDHIMA -Okay.

(Riddhima sits on the sofa)

RIDDHIMA - So Mr.Raisinghaniya ,I have no objections regarding the deal but..

VANSH - But?

RIDDHIMA - Until the contract gets over my assisstant and I are going to stay here.....

VANSH - What?

To be continued.......

Thankyou so much guys for giving so much love to my story. This chapter maybe a bit boring but trust me the next part is going to be way more rocking. I am updating the next part way early only because you guys wanted it that badly................Here's the question for this chapter,

1)Which diary is Riddhima talking about?

2)Why does Riddhima want to stay in VR Mansion?

When do you want the next part guys ? Tell me in the comments' section.

Adiós

- Your crazzy writer

Please stay safe everyone. Corona is spreading rapidly. Please take necessary precautions and do not go out of your homes until its very important.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

319K 5.5K 104
If want Zodiacs, I'll give you Zodiacs. If you want Hunter x Hunter, I'll give you Hunter x Hunter. Introducing.......Hunter x Hunter Zodiacs. ➵ High...
117K 4.8K 32
I will start my story from where VRS introduce Aahna as his wife.But here our Ridhima knows how to fight for her self 😍❤... Some Mysterious are also...
23.4K 697 19
Y/n has a troubled past, from being raised in the red room, too being a hydra test subject. Her mission is to kill the avengers, but she made the mis...
103K 3.8K 16
A Riansh story #immj2 #riansh