Adore You (gxg)

By VermilionTine

Nothing's worse than your crush finding out about your search history... your po rn search history to be exac... More

[•Adore You•]
1 [ Rumours ]
2 [ Link and Stare ]
3 [ Partners ]
4 [ Night Activities ]
5 [ Breakfast ]
6 [ Caught ]
7 [ Outbursts and IG ]
8 [ Tears]
9 [ Kiss ]
10 [ Oops ]
11 [ Living Room ]
12 [ Mutual feelings ]
13 [ Clues ]
14 [ Final Review ]
15 [ Mother ]
16 [ Truth ]
18 [ Free ]
19 [ Sweet Harmonee ]
20 [ Always ]
21: Blue Summer (Bonus Chapter)

17 [ Quisha the simp ]

12.6K 353 73
By VermilionTine

It has been exactly 2 months since Quisha and Harmonee started dating. The good thing is, everyone on Harmonee's side really supports they're relationship. They don't even care if Quisha is a girl, however, it is becoming too obvious that Quisha has trouble expressing her love with Harmonee.

Yes, she act such a sap and temptress whenever she get Harmonee alone but as soon they went public, Quisha can't even dare to hold Harmonee without fearing that someone would see and possibly told her mom.

She wouldn't have been afraid if it weren't for the fact that her mother will probably forced her out of this small town if she found out that Quisha has a relationship with another girl. So Quisha tried to be as discreet as possible. Her relationship with Harmonee was just starting, she doesn't want to end it too quickly.

She had waited for years to be finally with her lover!

Their relationship has not been going smooth through all the 2 months, there are some minor fighting but it will be completely solve with proper talking and that's what Quisha is really grateful for. She knows that she's difficult to deal with and she always have trouble expressing her true feelings —just because her mother have trained her to always hide true feelings, apparently it's what great business men and women do— so she's very thankful that Harmonee is very understanding.

Just recently, Quisha's best friend, Blaine Qenns,  visited the Quisha because Quisha asked for his help to surprise Harmonee in their 2nd month.

Blaine and Quisha, are always together for the past two days because of the surprise and she thought that Harmonee is okay with that but Quisha forgot that Harmonee has a friend like Indigo.

"Look Harmonee, that Blaine guy has been glancing at your lover with a very googly eyes. If I were you I'd gouged that! "

"Indie, Blaine is just a friend. Quisha already said that"Mhyr argued for the sake of Harmonee who is starting to get a little jealous.

"a friend. Ever since that jerk cake here, Quisha has been spending her time with him. In the past weeks that Harmonee and her are dating, Quisha never left her side but since Blaine came three days ago, Quisha rarely went to Harmonee's side! I'd say jealously is a normal thing" Indigo rebut. Meanwhile, Harmonee was confusingly looking back and forth at her best friends. It's like she's in one of those scenes in a movie where the devil and angel are talking to her and Indigo is will probably take the devil role!

"Girls, I'm okay. I know that Quisha and Blaine are childhood best friends like us, so it's normal for her to be close to him. Plus, she hasn't seen him for almost 2years now so it's understandable that they'd love to catch up and hang out with each other. There's nothing wrong with that" Harmonee said gently, though doubts are starting to form in her head because what Indigo said is starting to make sense. Indigo snickered while Mhyr breathe a sigh of relief, she's relieved that for once, Harmonee didn't listen to Indigo.

"Quisha you idiot, this surprise plan of yours will definitely backfire if you don't spend time with your girl. I can sense that even though you said she understood that we have to 'catch up', she'll still feel doubt and jealousy because you're suddenly spending more time with me and not with her" Blaine rambled from the other side of the canteen. He was sitting across Quisha when she felt stares from the other side. He saw the dark haired girl glaring at him while the blonde next to Harmonee is flushed while looking at him.

"I know, but today is our 2nd month and I'll explain everything to her later. " Quisha said while editing the videos on her laptop. She and Blaine have to seat at a different table because Harmonee will see what Quisha was doing. For two days she wasn't able to complete the video that's why she's rushing to finish it today.

" well good luck. I'd say don't forget to use condom but—"

"Damn you"  Quisha jabbed Blaine making both of them chuckled.

           >>>•<<< >>>•<<< >>>•<<<

The cold night breeze flew pass through their hair. Harmonee giggled when she stumbled but Quisha holds her quickly. Quisha has her one arm wrapped around Harmonee's waist while the other is holding her face gently—blocking Harmonee's vision—while Harmonee promised not to peek.

When they are finally where Quisha wanted, she brought her hand down then cleared her throat as a sign to open the lights.

Harmonee opened her eyes with excitement but it quickly turned into an awkward smiled because, right now, both of them are staring in a very dark place.

"U-uhm Quisha? "Asked Harmonee. Quisha keeps on clearing her throat but the lights are not opening.

"Fvcking hell, Blaine. Open the lights you idiot " Quisha finally said. A quick shuffle and an "ow shit ow shit I forgot! " was heard then finally the lights opened.

The faint light of pink and rose gold illuminated the whole place. On the ground was a blanket with a picnic basket beside it and rainbow colored pillows scattered. A large teddy purple teddy bear around 4 foot tall was lying on the other side of the blanket while holding a basket full of chocolate truffles and cinnamon rolls. The wall has a large projector perched in it with fain fairy lights on the corner.

Quisha guided Harmonee to sit down on the blanket but she was surprised when her little lover suddenly jumped and kissed the crap out of her. Quisha stumbled but regained her posture while holding Harmonee —afraid that she'll lose grip and make her sweet Harmonee fall. Harmonee wrapped her legs around Quisha's waist while kissing her.

Quisha groaned when Harmonee but her lips.

"All right kids I gotta go. As much as lesbian actions turns people on, it's not really my thing so bye!" Blaine quickly shouted then he mumbled "God I need to find a boyfriend ASAP"

"Harmonee, bambi. Let's sit down. I have something to show you " Quisha panted when they finally pull apart. Harmonee nodded but did not dare to get down, so Quisha walked to the blanked and gently put Harmonee in one of the pillows then she sat down beside her and wrapped her arms around Harmonee.

"Thank you so much, this is beyond beautiful" Harmonee said softly then she looked to the bear and the basket. Harmonee always loved teddy bears and stuffed toys even at her age so the thought of owning a large teddy bear that could possibly an big as her,excites her then she gasped when she saw that it was full of her favorite pastries. "Are those mine? " she assumed with excitement. Quisha nodded with full blown smile because she saw just how much Harmonee enjoyed her surprise. Harmonee made a move to take the basket and the bear but Quisha quickly pulled her to her lap then hugged her small form.

"I'm chubby, Quisha, you'll hurt your legs" Harmonee mumbled.

"you're not even close to chubby. You just have the right body and it never hurt my legs, bambi. I love you on top of me" Quisha whispered making Harmonee shivered. "Let's eat dinner first before you eat those dessert okay" Harmonee nodded then she back to beside Quisha so they could start eating. The meals Quisha prepared are just pasta carbonara and green chicken curry because those are Harmonee's favorite savory foods.

"do you remember when I said, I have waited for you longer than you waited for me? "Quisha sunddely asked as they were eating. Harmonee nodded but she was confused because she only saw Quisha at school when they were 15. There's no way Quisha would no her longer than that, if Quisha likes her back then, why didn't she approach her?

Quisha take a remote then pressed on it. A film on the projector started. Harmonee watched as a familiar song started. The first one was a photo her younger self together in pigtails while smiling broadly at the camera while hugging a beautiful dark-haired girl who looked like she was forced to be in the picture.

Harmonee gasped, she did not remember that picture or event but the dark haired girl completely looks like Quisha but younger and colder.

"we met before? When was that?"Harmonee asked as she stared wide eyed at the projector. The second picture was still them and they were wearing the same thing from the first one but the picture is stolen. Little Harmonee was kneeling in front of Little Quisha— who was glaring at no one in particular — while smiling widely. She was holding a small bottle towards little Quisha who looked like she's refusing it. The third one is another stolen from the same day this one Little Quisha is clutching on to something with a little smile on her face while little Harmonee sat beside her with her sweet smile.

Harmonee gasped when she finally remembered.

"Was it from the summer artwork class when we were 12? Oh my god, you're the icy demon from before who does not smile and was really mean to everyone! "Harmonee squeal she did not even realized that she called her girlfriend icy demon. Quisha just chuckled then nodded. The projector showed more pictures like the photos on Instagram Quisha posted.

"Hey those are the only two posts you have in IG!" Harmonee said and Quisha smiled.

*past* 

Quisha was 12 when her father asked her to come home with him. The small town of Launcaster was not really a place Quisha wants to spend her summer with but her grandmother wants to see her so she went. Her grandma enrolled her to a small artwork shop and there she met Harmonee.

At first two days in the class, Little Quisha was always quiet hence she did not get much friends but one day in the artclass, their teacher asked them to make a craft in the bottle and exchange it to their friends. Quisha didn't make anything because she have no friends but little Harmonee was planning to make 20 bottles to give to all her classmates but her teacher only give her one bottle. When the exchange was happening, no one wants to exchange with little Harmonee because she's the only one who made a layer of rainbow sand and dove in the cork. Harmonee just learned the proper arrangement of rainbow colors that time that's why she did that, she wanted to show everyone that she finally knows the arrangement of rainbow colors.

No one wants to take it though because apparently, it's ugly and no one in the class wants a dove sign in the bottle so Harmonee wailed then she spotted little Quisha who was all alone on the corner. She take the bottle with her and give it to Quisha but Quisha quickly refused. Harmonee kneeled down with teary eyes because of rejection but she still smiles while thrusting the bottle in front of Quisha. They didn't even know that their teacher are taking pictures of everyone because she treasures the memory spent with these children.

Quisha stared at the bottle then said rudely, "Rainbow doesn't have a pink stupid. " little Harmonee's lips quivered and Quisha felt as though her heart breaks at the sight so she took it. Her heart was happy that at least someone gave something to her.

Quisha wants to spend more time with her new found friend but sadly, she have to leave the town and move back to her mother's house in the city.

13 years old Arquisha Collins was wailing and begging her mother to let her come to her grandma's home at Lancaster but Mrs. Collins does not approved and even her father can't argue because he's on a business trip. So Quisha spent her summer locked up in her room while desperately searching 'Harmonee Xier' in social media. She found one in facebook but she's not brave enough to add her, so she just visits Harmonee's timeline from time to time. She did not realize then that her curiosity about the sweet friendly girl was actually her slowly having a crush on the said girl.

At the age of 15 Quisha was now so sure that she like Harmonee, who she only sees through social media. Her father, Mr. Cairus Dale Collins talked to Mrs. Collins about letting Quisha live with his mother since its the only wish the older woman wants.

When Quisha finally moved back to the small town, she created an IG and posted a picture of the bottle Harmonee gave her with a caption "hope to see you:) " but luck is not on her side, she did not see Harmonee for a whole year.

The next year, her best friend Blane visited her and both of them went to a bakery called "Sweet Harmonee" Quisha was so surprised to see Harmonee there, she was wearing a pink polka dots apron while serving. Harmonee serve to their table then went away. Quisha was so surprised that her cheeks are so red. Blaine teased her when he saw it and he teased her more that the girl in pink apron is the same girl, his best friend had been obsessing for years! So he took his phone and take candids of Quisha's red face. Quisha was busy looking at Harmonee that time and Blaine took one more photo with Quisha's phone and he's the one who posted it. Quisha just never deleted it as it reminds her the first time she finally saw her little Harmonee again.

* Present *

"you saw me but you never approached me, why? "Harmonee asked when Quisha finished her story. The video is also pause.

"I was afraid that you'll reject me. I mean, I have an assumption that you're straight and I don't wanna force myself on you that's why I just...i just watch you from a far. Why else does you think, I always seat alone every lunch day on that side of the canteen? " Quisha asked with a small smile, "because that's the best spot where I can see you. You and your friends always choose the table at the other side, 4 tables away from mine. I got to eat alone and look at you without anyone pestering me" Harmonee's mouth are just gaping.

"But I liked you for 3 years! And how is that possible, I always watch you from a far as well! I never noticed you looking back at me"

"Is that so? I thought you're just confused and annoyed when you turn your head right at me that's why I will always turn my head back to my book. Have you ever noticed that I've been using the same book for 3 years now as an alibi whenever you turn around? I only got to be brave when I found your search history. In my head, I thought maybe I have a chance"Quisha asked cheekily but in her mind she was regretting everything. If she was brave and approach Harmonee before, would they be together then? There's so much time that was wasted just because of cowardice and misinterpretation!

"Gosh. Imagine if we just approach each other then" Harmonee chuckled as she wrapped her arms around Quisha while putting either side of her legs on Quisha's side.

"I know. I should've. But we're here now, Bambi and I'll never ever let you go" Quisha promised then she pressed her lips on Harmonee's lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.8K 90
She gazed into her dark brown eyes with lust and pain. A rose as red as her tainted lips she'd put behind her ear, still holding it there, never want...
90.9K 480 27
I took the time to actually look at her, she's pretty, her lips are plump the blue led lights showing tint. "You're pretty." I said looking down pla...
42.5K 959 31
For a long time, I've always seen couples and wondered when it would be my turn for my gay love story. I wondered about it as I drank my coffee. I be...
224K 6.9K 72
This feels so wrong, I can't help but think as I'm perched on the edge of her desk, my legs spread wide as my knuckles turn white from gripping the e...