Damn it Ocean (Loubbie)

By ihatesharksss

Debbie Ocean and Lou miller are in love, but none of them dares to admit it, they slowly start falling more a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaptet 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 7

1.6K 51 5
By ihatesharksss

They all kept on drinking and doing dares all while Debbie and Lou sat next to each other both thinking and running through their head what had happened earlier. The eight ladies kept on going with the dares.

"so Tam Tam I dare you to go give that guy over there a hickey"

Tammy rolled her eyes "are you out of your mind Deb? not just the fact that I am happily married and have kids but also you never know what kind of diseases that man could have, for all you know I could kiss him and get some weird incurable disease and die"

"don't be stupid Tam Tam, nothing is going to happen, now go"

She stood up and shyly went to him, she started flirting with him in the way that she did and slowly getting closer to him, after a while they were all cracking up seeing Tammy make out with the guy and cheered her on after she came back to the table and left the guy with a tiny little hickey in his neck.

"nice nice"

The dares kept coming and the truth kept spilling all night long until they finally decided to go back to their rooms. They all left looking as trashy as possible with their roommate in hand, including Debbie and Lou who were now acting like nothing had just happened. They entered the room and Lou felt flat on the bed.

"agh I am exhausted" said Lou

"yeah that was some fun night"

"it really was"
They both didn't say a word after that, they got into their pjs, brushed their teeth and went to bed next to each other without saying anything, they turned the light out and felt asleep both giving their back to each other, the two stayed like that for a while, wide awake just thinking about everything in the awkward silence.

Debbie stood up and sat with her backs against the bed board and turned on the small light from her night table that barely lit up the room. "are we seriously not going to talk about this?"

Lou sat next to Debbie and asked, "about what?"

"oh come on Lou you know what I am talking about, about you and me, about what we did just there, about how you can't look me in the eye ever since, about that Lou"

"oh" she cleared her throat "I didn't know you wanted to talk about it"

"well I don't know I guess I do because this shouldn't be a big deal, we are best friends, we can do this stuff right, with no problem and it's fine, but I also don't wanted to be weird now because you are my person Lou and well I don't want to lose you"

"is that what you think?"

"well yeah it is"

"Deb look" Lou started in a kind voice "What happened was something well unexpected and something we have never done but yeah you are right it's totally cool and not a big deal, i just didn't know if i had made you uncomfortable, but baby you can be damn sure that i am not going anywhere, wanted or not i am here to stay, and you are never ever going to lose me"

Debbie looked at Lou and smiled while hugging her friend.

"i love you Lou"know you do hon"

"say it"

"no"

"say it"

"no" Lou said and Debbie made a fake mad face "oh fine, I love you so very much Deborah Ocean" She snuggled next to Debbie holding her tighter.

"well see, that wasn't so hard"

They rolled down together and cuddled for a while. Their legs all tangled up, their arms in each other and their faces so loose they could feel each other's breathing.

"Debs, are you awake?"

"well i am now, what is it baby?"

"i made you moan so loud" she said not being able to contain her laugh

Debbie lightly punched her friend and said "oh shut up i didn't even made a sound" 

"oh so you don't remember covering your mouth to stop it, or rolling your eyes and saying "Lou" without breath?"

"uhm no baby i think you dreamed it"

"Oh and why would I dream something like that?"

"i don't know, you tell me" said Debbie

"i have no reason to dream that because it was not a dream, i made Debbie Ocean moan my name"

Debbie denied with her head while laughing. She stood up from the bed and took a big flask from her bag. Lou looked at her with confusion.

"More alcohol?" said Lou

"oh what, can you take it?"

"you know i can, give me that" Lou took the flask in her hands and smelled the inside, she made a funny face and said "Deb this is extremely strong, a few sips of this and you are going to be very drunk, and also the fact that you are still a little bit drunk from the club"

"oh come on Lou please, i am not tired at all anymore and i can tell you aren't either and besides if we dont drink it now it could go bad and we cant waist such good alcohol"

"fine fine" Lou took a sip of the drink trying to keep her cool but making a few faces while the drink went down her throat. Debbie took the flask and took an even bigger sip followed by another two.

"oh baby slow down you are going to pass out if you keep going like that"

"drink" said Debbie in an already drunk voice. They kept on drinking for a while, the brunette a thousand times more than the blond.

"alright that's enough sweetheart" said Lou taking the flask from a very drunk Debbie

Debbie didn't protest, just smiled and stood up in the bed.

"Oh my god, what are you doing Deb?" Debbie took her pajama shorts off and stood on top of the bed with just her small pink top and her blue underwear. She offered a hand to Lou to help her stand in the bed.

"come on" said Debbie "come on the bed right now and take your pants of"

Lou rolled her eyes but smiling took her pajama pants off leaving her in her mustard color shirt and her red underwear, she went on top of the bed standing next to Debbie. The brunette put some active music in her phone while she started jumping to the beat of the music, Lou looked at her and followed, they danced until they were out of breath and they fell on the bed. Laughing Debbie felt on top of Lou and looked at her from that position

( Not my drawing, from the same twitter account from before)

"You are looking at me that way again," said Lou softly but sexy in her deep australian voice.

"what way?" said Debbie almost whispering

"you know what i mean Debbie"

"Yeah," she said, biting her lips and looking right into does ocean eyes. Debbie pushed apart Lou's bangs from her eyes.

"Debbie you are drunk, very drunk"

"Lou listen to me, i am fine" she looked at her with pure desire "i have you under my control now" she said holding her grip on Lou tighter and smiling. Lou quickly changed the position so that Lou was the one on top of Debbie looking straight into her soul. Debbie was caught off guard and smiled at the sudden change.

"If there is one thing for sure is that between you and me I am always in control" she said almost whispering in her deep voice. Debbie looked at her, at her lips, at her face, at her eyes, she couldn't help it, she placed her lips softly on Lou's lips, then broke the kiss and looked into her eyes for an invitation to continue or a sign to stop. Lou looked at her confused, but happy, she didn't understand what Debbie was doing all this time, kissing her out of nowhere and teasing her. However Lou coundt resist Debbie, she took her face in her hands and kissed her softly but deeply sucking the air out of Debbies lungs.

Lou: what are you doing Lou? she is drunk this is wrong, stop kissing her, you cant lust over her, is wrong, stop.

Debbie kept on going with kisses, every second filled with more and more passion, she wanted Lou, she needed her. The alcohol she had in her system from before at the club mixed in her making her stomach turn, she pulled away with a constipated face. Lou looked at her confused and unsure of what was happening, Debbie quickly took her hand to her mouth and stood up running to the bathroom stall to puke it all out. Lou, concerned for her, ran behind her and with a soft smile nelt next to her and holded her hair while softly rubbing her back.

"there you go baby, yeah it's okay, im here"

"i am so sorry Lou" said Debbie while sitting between Lou's legs, her back against her friends and her head slightly reclined on the blond's shoulder while this one placed one arm in Debbie's forehead lightly caressing her and moving her hair from her face, and the other hand in her friends tigh, rubbing up and down.  

"You don't have to worry about a thing, okay? I am here for you and I am going to take good care of you, just relax" Lou said, Debbie let herself close her eyes for a second before, with all her strength, standing up and going to bed. Miller wrapped her friend up with the blanket all the way to the top as she softy brushed her face while looking at her pretty face, she kissed her in the forehead and right when she was about to leave Debbie said,

"I completely ruined the moment didn't I Lou? We where kissing, we where finnaly fucking kissing, and this time not because of a dare or to prove a poin, we where just kissing and i blew it, fuck, do you know for how long ive been wanting and wating and goign crazy just to kiss you? No of course you don't because you don't see me that way but Low i want you so badly, i want you  as in to have you be mine, to be your girlfriend but, i know i know, thats not goign to happen and now you are just in front of me in your fucking underwear looking hot ass hell and i am here drunk, barley even making sence of my word, and who knows? i may not remember this tomorrow, i just confessed to you and i am not even goign to remeber, fuck, but its fine i guess its probably for the best, this way you dont have to act all sorry for me for not loving me the way i do but whatever i" Debbies face went pail again and her hand ran to her mouth, Lou ran for the trash can and her friend let it all out there.

Lou was confused, excited and confused again. Debbie, the love of her life, had just confess her love for her, Lou had dreamed of this moment for years and never thought it would be real one day, however it wasn't like she pictures it, she didn't picture Debbie saying it with the drunkest voice tone and her "drunk af" eyes, she didn't picture Debbie puking right after saying the words. She felt amazing, like floating of excitement and happiness but then the tough hit her.

Lou: What if Debbie just said this because she is really drunk and not because she actually means it? But then again drunken words are sober thoughts, right?

She went in the bed and layed down next to Debbie, being her big spoon and caresing her softly and nicely while her thoughts ate her alive.

(Exactly like this but imagine Debbie asleep, and again not my drawing)

------------------
¡Hey guys! what do you think so far? any suggestions or ideas are welcome, i am planning on writing some smut soon, sorry about the puke after the kiss, is gross i know, but i just didnt want their first fuck to be a drunken memory you know? let me know what you think :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 2.9K 38
Theirs was a different kind of love; they had played their roles during the day, but at night, away from the press people, away from the blinding lig...
50.8K 1.8K 22
"I'm gonna steal from Trump" "The only thing you can really steal is my heart, Debbie"
6.7K 191 37
[AU] Coming out is easier when you've got someone by your side. At least that's how the hyper-private Lou Miller sees it. When her publicist suggest...
2.5K 138 20
A night in paradise. Love is sweet. Love is intoxicating. Love can make you feel something. But love can also hurt sometimes.