Identity V x Reader Oneshots...

By antags-kin

if you're from english 3 hi ❤️ requests are open- More

Request Rules/Information:
Aesop x Male!Reader (Oneshot)

Joseph x F!Reader (One-shot/Smut)

154 2 2
By antags-kin

SHAWTY DOWN BAD CRYING @feyume

also kinda unedited so lmao sorry

---

Joseph was a weird hunter, at least in your opinion. He never seemed to want to interact with you, even in matches he didn't want to hurt you or chair you. Needless to say, it was bizarre and also unfair. At least, you thought so. What matters now is how you're going to confront him about it. He was such a hard-to-approach hunter, always cold, yet elegant, but never seemed happy. You as a survivor felt like it was your job to check up on him.

You sighed as you scratched your head, walking your way to the hunter's manor. What you were thinking was that if you had a talk with him, maybe he would tell you what's wrong. Why did he always avoid you? It was a weird, surreal feeling because you had a crush on him. Joseph, however old he seemed, was just attractive to you.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" Robbie noticed you first and greeted you. He was a fun little monster, always wanting to play with you, but now wasn't the time to play, you were here for a different reason.

"Hi, Robbie! Is Joseph here?" Robbie thought about it for a moment before he grabbed your hand and excitedly led you somewhere. No matter how many times you visited the mansion, you could never find your way around.

"Mr. Joseph is in his room! He lost his match and he's sad, are you here to cheer him up?" Robbie pointed at the wooden door. You felt your breath stopped as you suddenly got second thoughts.

"Um, yeah, Robbie. I'll cheer him up." What else could you say to him? That you didn't want to help make a hunter feel better? You quickly made your way to the door and knocked politely. Robbie looked around and waddled away happily. You smiled as you watched him.

'Kids, how weird.' You thought, still smiling stupidly. You failed to notice the door handle opening, making you lean into who answered. Joseph opened his door, immediately getting greeted by you falling into his chest. You felt your face heat up while Joseph let out a yelp.

"Sorry! I'm sorry!" You shouted, taking a step away from the taller hunter. You continued to apologize several times, embarrassing yourself even more. Joseph shook his head and grabbed your hand, forcing you inside his room and closing the door. You gasped as he held you close.

"J...Joseph?" Joseph began to stroke your hair as he muttered something in French, which you couldn't understand. He sounded frustrated, which didn't seem like a good sign.

"Joseph, um, I heard you lost a match earlier, are you-"

"Why did you come here, Y/n?" Joseph asked sternly, letting you go. You slightly stumbled and took a good look at him.

Joseph looked awful, yet still beautiful. But he still looks like he hasn't slept properly, his hair was undone, and his clothes were disheveled. The expression on his face wasn't a sad one, it looked more like he was frustrated. How could he allow himself to look this way?

"I...wanted to ask why you would always avoid me! It feels unfair, I know most survivors would feel happy, but have I ever done anything to you?" You were desperate for an answer, any sort of clue on what was happening. Joseph avoided eye contact as he sighed.

"Y/n, don't you notice the way I look at you?" Now that you thought about it, he would look at you with a sort of sad, yet joyful look. But what does that mean?

"Well, you do look at me weirdly, Joseph, but-" Joseph cut you off, more frustration lacing his voice.

"Don't you notice how I never hit you or chair you? How I always chase but never strike? How easy I go on you?" The more Joseph spelled it out for you, the more it all made sense.

Joseph was in love with you.

"Does that mean you...you...like me?" You asked nervously. Joseph smiled, but it didn't seem genuine. Is he scared to admit it?

"I don't like you, Y/n." Joseph shook his head. He took your smaller hands into his longer ones. His fingers traced over yours.

"I love you, mon amour." Joseph lightly kissed your forehead as he said his confession. You felt your face heat up as he confessed to you.

"I..." You couldn't bring yourself to speak. Your crush liked you back, even better was that he loved you.

"It's okay that you don't feel the same, I understand if you don't want an old man like m-" You cut Joseph off with a kiss, shutting up his ramblings. He paused before sinking into the kiss, turning it from a regular one to a French one. You had to admit it, despite his age, he was still a good kisser. Your hands roamed around Joseph's back while his to other places. The french kiss slowly turned into a more steamy one.

"Joseph..." You lightly moaned as he led you to his king-sized bed. He lightly pushed you down onto it, climbing on top of you as he kissed your neck, abusing every spot he could reach. You weren't expecting someone so posh and elegant to be this hungry for you. Joseph's low gasps filled your ear as he took off his blue jacket, throwing it onto the floor.

"Mon amour, are you ready for this?" Joseph asked for permission before going any further. He noticed how red your face was, how eager you were to allow him to explore you, but it was better safe than sorry.

"Joseph, please, I've been ready." You sighed, trying to hold back the urge to scream "FUCK ME!" over and over. You could feel the heat down there getting stronger as more and more articles of clothing were being taken off. Joseph shyly showed off his tone body, looking slightly ashamed of it.

It was now your time to show off. You threw off your shirt, exposing your breasts to him, which seemed to delight him to no end. Joseph slowly moved his hands to grope your boobs, you could feel his hands shaking as he did so. The touch made you moan, the hardness of your nipples was a sure sign that you needed pleasure and fast.

Joseph bit his lip as he carefully took your bra off, admiring your body. All that was left was for you both to take your undergarments off. Joseph went first, carefully taking his boxers off and revealing his erect dick.

"W-Woah..." You accidentally said aloud. Joseph looked up at you and smirked, feeling more confident in himself now that you looked at his size.

"Like what you see? Or are you worried it won't fit?" Joseph teased you as your face turned redder. He helped you out and took off your panties for you. He did it so agonizingly slow, almost as if he was dragging it out on purpose to taunt you.

"Joseph, please." You whined under your breath. You could feel how wet you were already.

"Please, what? Speak up, dear!" Joseph continued to taunt you like a sly bastard, but it only turned you on more. You were ready for him now.

"Fuck me, Joseph, please!" You begged and spread your legs for Joseph, letting him get an eyeful of what was between your legs. He could see how wet you were, probably enough to use for lubrication. Now it was Joseph's turn to feel teased.

"Mon amour..." Joseph unexpectedly grabbed your wrists and pinned them over your head. He used his other hand to rest on your thigh, squeezing it slightly. His face was very close to yours, almost touching. He whispered into your ear.

"Only I get to tease you, now you have to take your punishment." Joseph was stern and straight to the point. His hand that was on your thigh slapped your ass. He then positioned himself before entering himself into you. You weren't prepared for a size like his.

"J-Joseph!" You screamed in surprise. You were a little nervous before, but now was different.

"T-Tight, aren't we?" Joseph thrusted once into your tight pussy. A tear slid down your face as Joseph continued. He was rough and you loved it.

"Don't cry, you asked for this." Joseph licked your tears away while you held back moans. Joseph slapped your ass again as he thrusted slowly into you, having enough mercy to allow you to adjust.

"Joseph..." You could feel the pleasure now, completely altering your thoughts before. You wanted him more than ever, right now he was too slow for you.

"Faster? You want more?" You frantically nodded as Joseph continued his slow pace. He didn't change or increase speed, instead smirking as he bit on your neck.

"Beg for it then." Joseph continued to abuse your neck as he started to slow down his pace even more. You let out a couple more gasps before begging.

"Joseph, please, please fuck me!" You begged desperately while wrapping your legs around Joseph's waist. Joseph found your begging acceptable, gradually speeding up his thrusts. His dick burled inside of you, going deeper, but not deep enough. You could hear Joseph's breathing increasing louder and louder with each faster thrust. He eventually started to moan into your ear.

"Joseph, J-Joseph!" You screamed his name louder and louder the more he thrusted inside of you. Joseph sloppily kissed your neck while using his free hand to place your leg over his shoulder. This allowed him to go even deeper. You felt like your insides were being rearranged, it felt amazing.

"L-Look at you, such a m-mess from me!" Joseph moaned into your ear as he thrusted into his final stretch. You never felt this kind of speed before. The feeling was incredible. You screamed louder than before before finally coming. Yet, Joseph was still going. He overstimulated you into coming again before pulling out and letting his cum spill onto your stomach. He gasped for a little as he reached his climax, panting from the aftermath.

"Joseph..." You muttered as he laid down next to you, looking exhausted. Maybe you shouldn't always expect too much from older people, you thought while stifling a laugh. He turned to his side and looked at you, holding your naked body close to his.

"Mon amour, did you like that?" Joseph looked slightly anxious, but your dazed expression told him that you loved it. You nodded as you buried your head into his chest.

"Joseph, you were so rough, I loved it." You continued to compliment him as you smiled. You wondered why he wasn't answering you and looked up. He fell asleep, probably too exhausted. You sighed and hugged him, relaxing into his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
818K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
82.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...