OAKLAND's GREATEST

By _YourFavoGay

After Oliander "Rico" Cartina left Oakland the drug underworld was up for grabs and the weak jumped for what... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4(part 1)
Chapter 5(part 2)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10(sneak peek)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
VOLUME 2
V.2, Chapter 1
V.2, Chapter 2
V.2, Chapter 3
V.2, Chapter 4
V.2, Chapter 5
V.2, Chapter 6
V.2, Chapter 7
V.2, Chapter 8
V.2, Chapter 9
V.2, Chapter 10(Part 1)
V.2, Chapter 10(Part 2)
V.2, Chapter 11
V.2, Chapter 12
V.2, Chapter 13
V.2, Chapter 14
V.2, Chapter 15
V.2, Chapter 16
V.2, Chapter 17
V.2, Chapter 18
V.2, Chapter 19
V.2, Chapter 20
V.2, Chapter 21
V.2, Epilogue
Volume 3 Prologue
V.3;Part 1
V.3; Part 2
V.3; Part 3
V.3; PART 4
V.3; Part 5
V.3; Part 6
V.3; Part 7
V.3; Part 8
V.3; Part 9
V.3; Part 10
V.3; Part 11
V.3; Part 12
V.3; Part 13
V.3; Part 14
V.3; Part 15
V.3; Part 16
V.3; Part 17
V.3; Part 18
V.3; Part 19
V.3; Part 20
V.3; Part 21
V.3; Part 22
Epilogue

SNEAK PEEK FOR VOLUME 2

759 44 18
By _YourFavoGay

Sneak Peek.

A tall, 17 year old, boy jumped up from a couch and ran into the kitchen and grabbed the bag of smelly delicious popcorn from the microwave. He walked back inside the large living room and plopped back down Indian Style. He placed the blue bowl between his legs and grabbed his tv remote. And just as he pressed play on THUG INK on Netflix he heard footsteps on the stairs above him. He lowered the remote and looked to the left of himself.

A dark figure came into his eyesight and he chuckled, "I can never get pass with you. Why the heck are you up? Don't you have a flight in the morning?"

"I sure do but I wanted some wine this is a big deal. If all goes well you could legit be"

"Stop! Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Besides I dont see the hype you literally was finally telling me what happened in your life—IN FULL DETAIL...yet you stop at the birth of me and runs upstairs saying you tired...however you are back so can I hear the rest now. Its the only way you getting some of my Popcorn."

"Slick. Smart. And Knows it. Just like your father."

"Rest in Peace to him. Now lets go sit down and keep going and look at me about to watch Thug Ink for the 900th time......"

"Welp luckily for you I think its about time you get the rest of the story. I just got shook up. Replaying that day in the hospital when my doctor came in and told me who was actually your father took me for a spin and its the day my life flipped and changed for ever.....so let me begin. One thing dont judge me."

"I never will. Dad I love you."

"I love you too, Cairo. Now back to the story. So my doctor came in and everyone was in there...."

To Be Continued.

OAKLANDS GREATEST RETURNS SOON

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.6K 39
[Status: Complete] A Powerful Mob Boss one day saw a guy, nothing about him stood extraordinary, yet he could not pull his gaze away from him, becaus...
261K 16K 50
After getting away from his cruel father's tyranny, Randall has to learn how to live again, and accept the person he was meant to be - with a little...
35.3K 1K 27
"You're ours, Angel." "Say your mine, Lilac." "I would burn the world for you, Cutie." "You can't escape, Vita Mia." "If anyone touches you, I'll bre...
1.5M 59.2K 59
Oh this gay.. Right near Hamilton park, a block away was a barber shop- ran by the same old people nothing new, Everyone in the area seemed to kno...