Adopted by Sebastian Stan

Galing kay marvel2700

You name is Elodie but you go by El. You are about to be 14. You have been in an orphanage since you were 3. Higit pa

A/N
Introduction/characters
Part 1
Part 2
House tour
New clothes
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
SHORT A/N PLEASE READ
Part 12
Part 13
Authors Note

Part 5

2.5K 47 18
Galing kay marvel2700

Lizzie POV

Once elodie went to sleep I put her in my bed and me and Scarlett told seb to meet up at my trailer

Seb-hey guys what's up. Is El okay?
Scar-that's actually what we wanted to talk about
Seb-what do you mean. *he looked really worried*
Lizzie-when she first got in the trailer she asked for some foundation to fix her makeup. She was taking quite a long time so we went and checked on her
Scar-and when we walked in the was covering up scars.
Seb-she probably fell or something. Kind of sounds like her.
Lizzie-no seb. They were made from self harm. When we asked her about it she started crying and started to have a panic attack.
Seb-omg. This can't be happening. *he started to cry a little bit so it wasn't so noticeable*
Scar-we aren't her parents but we suggest you talk to her about it sooner rather than later.
Seb-I will do it tonight bc after today we do have a 2 week break so it will give some time to calm down and stuff.
Lizzie-alright well it's time to leave now so you can go pick her up bc she's still sleeping.

Seb picked up I up and carried you to the car. After a few minutes you start to wake up

Elodie pov.

You-dad is that you
Seb-hey baby. Yeah we're going home okay?
You-okay. Hey are you okay it looks like you were crying.
Seb-yeah I'm fine. But I have to talk to you about something when we get home.
You-oh okay.

You started worrying thinking something happened to someone from the orphanage. Totally overlooking the events from earlier.
You fall back asleep until seb wake you up

Seb-hey princess we're home.
You-okay dad
Seb-hey we can talk about the thing tomorrow you just go and get some sleep alright.
You-okay. Night

You go upstairs and take a shower. Right once your head hits your pillow you fall into a deep sleep.

When you wake up in the morning you go downstairs to seb watching the news

You-morning dad
Dad-hey honey. Are you ready to talk
You-yeah. What about
Dad-so Lizzie and Scarlett told me about yesterday.
You-what do you mean
Dad-ab the cuts El. Why didn't you tell me.
You-they are old so I didn't seem like it would matter.
Dad-well actually some of them look like a week old so I kind of want an explanation
You-okay well it all happened at the orphanage. When I first got there everything went well because I was so young. But once I turned 7 everything started to go bad. I would wake up in the morning and get hit. Go to sleep at night after such crucial beating that I was on the verge of death. So I had enough and tried to kill myself. There is that what you wanted!

You run up to your room crying and you lock the door

Dad-El I'm sorry. Please come out
You-please just go. I don't want to see anyone anymore.
Dad-okay well I'm going to come back in a little bit.

Sebastian POV

I really needed someone to talk to and for el to talk to so I called Scarlett, Liz, and Chris.

Phone call

Seb-hey could you guys come over like now
Chris-sure what's up
Liz-yeah you sound worried
Seb-it's Elodie. I talked to her ab the cuts and now she's locked herself in her bedroom and refuses to talk to me.
Scar-omg we're on the way now.

10 minutes later they all show up at the door

Chris-okay not trying to be rude but I think I should go talk to her bc she's mad at y'all and I haven't done a sing,e thing.
Seb-that's probably the best idea

Elodie pov

I was laying in bed curled in a ball with tear stained cheeks. I didn't have anymore tears left in my body. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a knock on the door.

You-dad go away I said I didn't want to see you
Chris-it's Chris. Your dad is downstairs.

I slowly get up and open the door. Once it's opened I go into Chris' arms and start crying

You-I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me. Dad probably hates me. He might as well put me back in the orphanage.
Chris-that is not true. Your father loves you so much and he would never put you back there. Not after what happened.

After a few minutes Liz and Scarlett come upstairs.

L&S-hey so we were wondering if you wanted to go to the mall
You-sure just let me get ready

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

307K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
32.7K 322 34
Meet Luciana (Lucie) , full name Luciana May Mendez, born into a pretty broken family, all her parents wanted to do was drink booze and do drugs, hav...
31.3K 200 14
this is gonna be a book of smut for y'all negan lovers if y'all want more chapters lmk and I'll make it ignore my spelling through this tho lol Gonna...
1.7K 62 6
Everleigh Cooper is put up for adoption when her parents are taken to jail for abuse, drugs and robbery. She's in the system for 6 months before she...