Chronicles of EdSer

Amanimmm

Stand-alone one-shots/short stories about Eda + Serkan, their lives, and their little shenanigans 😏 Еще

Sevgilim, I am home (Part 1)
Sevgilim, I am home (Part 2)
Sevgilim, I am home (Part 3)
Till Death Do Us Apart...
Gift
One High Slit

Social Distancing

4.2K 152 12
Amanimmm

A/N: A short piece that continues from the season finale promo. Mature content warning at the end. Read at your own discretion.

(Picture courtesy: Google)

Serkan: Are you trying to dissuade me from this lifestyle Eda Yildiz?

He asked her as he poured her another cup of hot tea. It was the weekend, and Serkan decided to check off another to do from his bucket list: "get away from the city with long drive and camping." Eda suggested that they take a drive up to Milyon beach at Kilyos. Granted it was still cold out, Eda loved the serenity nature gave her. The cold air, the calm winds, and the roaring waves. Something about them eased her soul. Serkan didn't care as much as long as he spent his days and nights with her. She was his world. He didn't want to waste any more time. They have already had enough moments missed in life. The beach appeared quite calm and with barely any crowd because of the current lockdown in the country. And people avoided beaches because of the weather which worked out in Eda and Serkan's favor.

Serkan looked up at Eda with a puzzled look trying to figure out why she was trying to talk him out of this kinda lifestyle.

Eda: Because you are not made for this lifestyle Serkan Bolat. There will be a lot of flies, bugs, and bees

Serkan: I'll ward them away.

Eda: Weather changes fast. You will get cold. I will get cold.

Serkan: No problem, I'll keep you warm.

He winked at her as he finished his sentence and Eda felt her toes curl under his gaze. Serkan couldn't hide his smirk. They both know they were fireworks together.

Eda: Then what about warm nights?

Serkan: I know how to make keep you cold.

Eda couldn't hide her blush. As much as the man made her hot and blood boil, he also knew exactly how to make her cold with goosebumps. So many tricks he's got up his sleeve; who would have thought. She tried to avoid eye contact and to divert the attention from the awkwardness, she bent down to grab her backpack. In the backpack, Eda has all the slips of paper with all the to-do things written on them.

Eda: Gel, now that you like this game so much, draw another piece of paper.

Serkan: Yeah I am enjo...

Serkan's words trailed off as he read the piece of paper. He sarcastically laughed loudly reading it. He definitely knew, it Eda who would come up with something like this. She just likes to be a tease him.

Eda: Ne???

Serkan showed her the piece of paper which read "no touching for the next 24 hours."

Eda: I guess a rule is a rule then.

Serkan: But we will be sleeping together.

He said as he smiled looking at her stirring her soul. She knew exactly what he meant.

Eda: Nope. Too bad for you.

Serkan: "hmph but maybe we can break the rule a little", he spoke as he gestured with his fingers.

Eda: Hayir ya. You were too fond of this game, now you deal with the consequences.

Serkan: But I didn't come up with something like... nvm. Challenge accepted Eda Yildiz.

Serkan realized that there was no point in arguing with his hot-headed lady. He absolutely respected her wishes. It was always hard for him to be around her without touching her, holding her kissing her. She is the closest thing in life that he can call his own. His own. All his. So, he makes sure that she knows that every day. He absolutely wouldn't do anything to upset her but he knows she wants him and loves him just as much as he does. He knew she'll come around. The rest of the evening Serkan diverted his attention from the "slip of paper that has caused chaos in him," and engaged in conversation. They spoke about the stars, books, families, what if they have children. Get married. Serkan could never shy away from telling her how much he loves her and how much he'd tell their children that he loves her.

As the sun began setting, and the coolness of the moon began rising, the rain took a storm. Eda and Serkan went back into the camper van before they got any wetter. Serkan then cranked the heat up to keep them warm. Eda went over to the kitchen to wash her hands and make some instant dinner. He immediately began undressing because he got himself wet in the rain. This quickly caught Eda's attention. She began panicking. Not because she didn't want him to touch her but because she can't resist him if he was going to be walking around like that. She wanted to be all over him. Touch him, kiss him, feel him and even lick him. Serkan saw Eda staring at him and questioned...

Serkan: Ne?

Eda: Serkan why are you undressing? Didn't we decide we were gonna follow rules?

Serkan was amused as to how bewildered Eda was just looking at him shirtless. She has seen more, they have done more but somehow, the mere appearance of him shirtless flustered her always. She was definitely in for a tease. He walked right behind, softly grazing his chest against her back and pushing himself against her butt. He then moved her hair to the side and began whispering into her ears.

Serkan: Eda, I have no problem following the rule. After all, it is only for 24 hours. After that, you will all be mine and I will be yours and we'd be doing the things we do always. Or we could even do it now but... Neyse, I was only undressing because my shirt and jacket got wet. There are a lot of other things I can wet too...

That's it. That is all she heard as his words began trailing off before she could register anything anymore. He casually whispered those words and walked past her to the bed. His warm whispers close to her ear and skin gave her goosebumps. Her skin felt like it was burning and her panties. His words just set her panties on fire. All he had to do was say a few words. Eda was bewildered at her own body's reaction. I mean, he always had that kind of effect on her, where he set her panties on fire. But it never failed to amaze her at the intensity of it every time. Every, single, time. Their chemistry and sexual tension between them are so thick and palpable, that it made it hard for her to breathe.

Eda wasn't hungry all of a sudden. She just wanted to change and get in bed with him. She quickly finished making some cold-cut sandwiches and wrapped them up. Eda then had a quick wash and slipped into her baby pink satin nightdress. As she was lotioning herself, she saw Serkan through the corner of her eye. He was comfortably settled on the bed, laying on his back, with arms wrapped on the back of his head. He had his AirPods on as he listened to one of today's recorded meetings. Eda's gaze gradually transcended down his jawline, his masculine and defined pecs, down his abs, and stopped right at the waist of his grey sweats. She was salivating all of a sudden. He was ready for her, poking out and tightly constrained in his sweats and she just wanted to ride. The size of his arms could crush her ribs and the girth of his dick could mount all the crevices of her pussy and pound her. "Oh, what am I thinking? Snap out of it Eda Yildiz" as she mentally told her self trying to disregard the pooling in between her legs. She wasn't wearing any panties tonight for obvious reasons. The man drenched her like a river and she doesn't have seven panties to be changing every hour. Eda put her things away and slowly slid beside Serkan. It's been barely an hour since Serkan drew the "no touching for 24hours" slip paper and she already wanted him. Like all of him. She rolled on to her right side, as she studied his face. Her beautiful man. He was kind, romantic, and gentle, and yet hot and daddy type. As weird as it may sound to say, he was! As much as their day to day to life was mushy and sweet, when they are alone, the sexual tension was hard to look past. It is not that they wanted to sleep with each, well they do but they are both physical in expressing the way they loved each other and Eda loved every bit of it. With Serkan, she has evolved to express feelings so that they don't go to bed, bottled up. Communication has not been the strongest suit for both of them, but after all the break-ups and misunderstandings, she is happy that they are both working on it. But all their hot love-making sessions end up with cozy pillow talks. They have communicated more in their bedroom than in their office she thought.

Serkan felt Eda's presence beside him and opened his eyes to look at her. He smiled at her. This woman could even brighten his day even in the darkest and coldest hours of the day. She looked stunning in her pink nightgown, with thin straps resting over her collarbone. Her long straight tresses on her shoulders with a few strands on her face. As she was lying on her side, the V neckline nicely accentuating her plump breast as they pressed against each other. They were spilling out of the neckline, tempting him to just rip her top off. He put his AirPods away and rolled on onto his left side, facing her.

Serkan: What happened bebeğim? Are you okay?

Eda: Yeah I am. I am happy we are doing this. I am happy you are here with me.

Serkan: Me too. I mean we could be doing a lot of other things.

He has a smirk on his face hoping his lady would budge. But Eda tried to act like she didn't know what he was talking about.

Eda: Like what other things?

Serkan: Like you know... lemme fix this

His words trailed off because he was distracted by the strand of hair on her face. He blew hot, wet air on the edge of her jawline to push the hair away. Eda held her breath, thighs pressed against each other, and her eyes shut tight and she licked her lips. His eyes traveled down to her cleavage, inhaling her. She was intoxicating that it fuzzed his brain. He blew hot, warm breaths over her breasts. Her nipples were instantly pebbled which became apparent over her thin, satin nightgown. That visual was a tease for him and he knew he had to stop because if he didn't, there was no coming back from it. He immediately withdrew and went back to lying on the left side, watching her intently.

Serkan: Ah, I think I should stop because you are so fancied about the concept of no touc...

Eda: Serkan Bolat, screw it and I am about to screw you.

All bets were off at this point. She was done with him teasing her. While the getting wet was unintentional, but being around her shirtless and teasing her senselessly was all intertional. She knew Serkan Bolat's tactics. Eda rolled him on his back and settles him in between her thigh. She comfortable ground herself on his erect cock, eliciting a low groan in him. Her wet folds were already slithering over his grey sweats. She was wetting his pants. He could feel her wetness and warmth seeping through even with sweats on. She then bent down to his ears.

Eda: You knew exactly what you are doing Serkan Bolat.

Serkan: "Ofocurse I did", he winked as he said, "but I was just respecting your wishes."

Eda: Yeah, well screw that shit.

Eda bent down and harshly captured his lips in between her mouth. She wanted it all. She wanted dominance tonight. She slipped her tongue inside his mouth, battling with his tongue, to taste every bit of him. As her mouth worked on sucking upon his lips, she gently ran her hands on his hard chest and arms. She pulled away and started suckling on his neck. She was leaving marks on him. Why not? He was all his anyways. As she continued to move her head down to his chest, abs, and waistline, she was also increasing the friction on his cock by rubbing her body against him. She played with the waistband of his sweats and looked up at him. His eyes were dilated and dark. Almost blown. She sat up on him again, straddling him, and pulled her nightgown over her head in one swift go. Serkan watched her breast fall heavy with gravity. He immediately sat up, holding her by her waist, and caught her hard nipple in his warm mouth. He sucked on it. Her skin tasted a mix of cherry with her own flavor. He loved devouring those pebbles in his mouth. He bit them, but for Eda the pleasure was so intense that she pushed her breast more into his mouth. She wanted him to have all of it. He then soothed it with his tongue. His other hand began working on her other breast, squeezing them. Her size was perfect. Just the right fit in his hands. She's got some of his favorite balls to play with that he could never get enough. While his mouth and one hand were work on her breast, the intense feeling only made Eda arch more and more into him. With the hand he was holding her waist with, he harshly grabbed a handful of her ass as Eda wouldn't stop grinding on him.

Serkan immediately rolled her over to her back on the bed and looked at her. The glorious view. Red breasts, puckered lips, flawless skin, her hair splayed, and him between her legs. She was ready and he knew it. She glistening and he wanted a taste of that. He harshly grabbed her by her waist, held her against the bed to stop her from moving. He then bent his head in between her thighs. He could smell her and he was so aroused. He gently laid a full mouth kiss on her pussy and then grabbed both of the lips in his mouth. He sucked on them, pulled with his teeth. Then he let his tongue run on them up and down. He was literally making out with them. He hasn't even touched her nub yet and Eda was spiraling out of control. Her back arched and she was grabbing a handful of bed sheets on either side. He gently spread her lips with his tongue and found her nub. He began sucking on her as shockwaves coursed through her. She immediately grabbed him by his hair and pulled him up. She kissed him hard with her tongue. She could taste him on her. She then pulled back and said,

Eda: Inside. Now. PLEASE. Faster. Never stop.

Serkan slid his sweats down and aligned himself right at her opening. She was warm and welcoming. So smooth, and just perfect for him. He waited a few seconds before penetrating but his thrust was harsh in one swift go. He let her adjust and began moving in her, as he held her down tight by her waist. No matter how many times they do this, it always seems like first and his size never ceases to amaze her. The feeling of him filling her every time, made her feel loved and completed. He completed her. With a few thrusts, Serkan picked up his speed and began slamming against her walls. He knew she was close as her walls were squeezing him harder. With a couple more thrust he came undone in her as she milked him in her. Serkan collapsed weakly against Eda, both of them trying to catch a breath. Eda gently caressed his hair and rub his back, as she tried to calm him thudding against her. Serkan pulled up, looking at her, and said...

Serkan: I knew this was gonna happen. That is why I let you think of you by agreeing with you when we were out.

Eda playfully smacked his shoulder and said...

Eda: I should have known better when you agreed to it. I knew you were up to something.

Serkan rolled on his back on the bed so Eda was resting her head against his chest, playing with his fingers. She was so amused by how every single woman wants him. Like I mean yeah he is hot and all but you don't try to hop on a guy just because he is rich and hot. He's not the only dick in town she thought. She tried to rationalize but couldn't help but question it in amusement.

Eda: I'll never understand why every single woman wants to hop on you. It was Selin, then Balca and now this woman, God knows what her name is and she has been hovering around the camper van since we came.

Serkan: I am sure you did too Eda. Don't lie.

Serkan began tickling her.

Eda: I don't know if I wanted to do it before but I definitely want to do it now.

She smiled and hopped on him again for another ride. It was bliss, to be able to shut down everything from the world, just the two of them, be one while the night sky witnessed their unions.

A/N: It's been a rough quite a few weeks for the SÇK fandom and I wanted to keep this on the happy side. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please do vote and leave a comment. I truly appreciate it 🙏🏽 apologize for the typos!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

184K 8.2K 35
🔞CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND MATURE CONTENT🔞 Serkan Bolat, the mafia head who is being hunted by some unknown organization that killed his father years a...
Remember Me Gold Y

Фанфик

28.3K 1.7K 18
Fan fiction. Characters based on the turkish hit series Sen Cal Kapimi. A different take on EdSer.. Eda a coffee shop owner with child longing for...
23K 998 14
This a book about the story of Edser, this is completely fictional. I don't own any of the characters they belong to MF Yapim. This is just how I tho...
Images of You iamynz

Любовные романы

31.2K 1.3K 16
I woke up with a headache. Memories. Flashing memories. I massaged my forehead trying to ease the pain I feel in my head. "If I was born a hundred t...