The Alpha's Trap

By mizpanda

Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older broth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27 (Part Two)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Maid in lace

Chapter 11

461K 11.9K 3.6K
By mizpanda

Also I know I've dedicated a chapter to DaydreamedHope before but she's started a new book called 'What are we?' and I'm even more hooked on that than 'The Desk'. I get so excited when I see it updated so please check it out!

Okay guys <3 Ive bad news. Ill only be able to upload three times a week since schools back :'C

Thanks for all the views, votes and comments!

And I might not be able to get an upload until thurday if not tomorrow due to my exams. Anyway here's the newest chapter and as always I hope you enjoy :D (Not edited)

-------------------------------------------

Recap:

I suddenly understood why I felt off as my door crashed up. Lauren let out a scream falling back while I jumped up and stood in front of her in a protective stance.

Then our eyes met I knew why I could feel a different presence. Asher looked at me, slightly angry before storming over toward me.

I was surprised when he walked past me, shoving me slighty, making me spin around.

My eyes grew wide at the sight.

Asher had pulled Lauren into a hug and whispered something into her ear and a weird feeling came over me.

Was I... jealous?

------------------------------------------------

Lauren pursed her lips when he whispered into her ear before snorting out a laugh and he pulled back away from her nodding his head.

She turned to me with large eyes, a sly grin on her face. "What do you want?" I turned away from Lauren and looked up at Asher, "Stalker" I mumbled after.

He raised his eyebrows with a small shrug. "Just came here to thank Lauren" He muttered, "Why is there something else you'd like to do?" He smirked, advancing toward me.

My eyes darted to Lauren for help and when our eyes locked she turned away causing me to glare. She brushed past us and walked out of the room. "I'm going to have a chat with Simon, see you in a minute".

My jaw dropped and I looked after her before spinning back around to Asher. "What did you say to her?" I asked and his eyes seemed slightly curious.

"I thanked her... that's all" He grinned and I just scowled at his reply. Sometimes I really wanted to knock him out. "For what?" I snapped and he shoved his hands into his pockets, standing up straight.

"You're so hostile Maisie Ashford" He barked before hesitating, "I thanked her from stopping you kiss your friend. I told you not to and you were going to disobey" His eyes looked at me, danger dancing in them.

My brow furrowed at his words. "Were you stalking me you creep?!" I hadn't think he'd go this far as to following me home, "Was that you?!  The wolf I saw outside?".

He frowned at my words, "No, that was my third-in-command, David. I sent him here and told him to report back to me and I feel bad for the kid, he seems guilty for some reason" He seemed to go into thought for a moment.

"You're crazy" I growled, "I told you-".

"No I told you not to kiss him and you were going to disobey. And that shouldn't go un-punished" His eyes lit up and he reached out for me, pulling me toward him. My cheeks flamed up and I attempted to push away.

He pulled me over to my bed and I couldn't help it, my hand struck his face. He looked surprised by my reaction and he reached up to his red cheek before his eyes darkened.

Shit, shouldn't have done that!

"No... wait.." I tried to say as he advanced toward me, pinning me against the wall.

Think Mai, think!

Suddenly a thought appeared in my mind... I was going to punish him for trying to control me. A huge grin appeared on my face and his eyes narrowed when he noticed the change of my expression.

--------

Slightly R-rated scene (Scroll down if you want to skip it and I'll point out where it ends)

-----------

He was right in front of me now and before he could do anything I reached out my hand, placing it on his crotch. My eyes met with his and I noticed them grow wide with surprise. 

I began stroking around his lower area on the outside of his cargo pants. He twitched slighty. I could already began to feel his sex harden under my touch. 

I walked him backward until he was sitting on my bed. I straddled him, beginning to grind against him and he let out a pleasured sigh, his hands holding my waist.

I bit my lip seductively, pushing toward him everytime my sex skimmed by his crotch. There was a massive bulge now and it was clear how excited I had made him. I pushed myself off him and he watched me contentdly. I pulled off the sweater I was wearing so I was now in my tight black tank top.

It showed of great cleavage as I walked toward him again. His eyes were lit up, excitement flooding them. I could tell he wanted to take control of what was happening, fidgetting now and again, wanting to grab me but he waited patiently.

And now was his punishment.

An evil smirk appeared on my face and he watched me, confusion crossing his face. I grabbed mysweater and threw it on again. "You may go now" I grinned, my face slightly red, noticing how big the bulge in his pants was.

He expected more but of course his punishment was just a tease. He seemed astonished first but then annoyed. "You caused this, you're going to help me get it dow" His eyes were darkened now, lust clear in them.

----------------------

R-rated scene is done for now

--------------

"Oh really?" I grinned, "So what if I call my father, I'm sure he wouldnt allow our packs to work together if he saw this".

Anger was clear on his face now and he balled his fists. "You better expect a huge punishment soon" He growled, before brushing past me in an annoyed way.

I let out a sigh of relief and jumped when Lauren barged through the door. She paused when she noticed my face, her jaw dropping. "YOU LOOK LIKE A TOMATO! WHAT HAPPENED?" Her voice was loud and caused me to wince.

"Nothing" I mumbled hurriedly, feeling my face getting hotter, thinking about that moment. She narrowed her eyes. "You're my best friend Mai... I know when something happened".

I let out a frustrated groan. I might aswell tell her or else I'd have a nagging Lauren in my ear the whole week.

I told her the basics of what happened but didn't go into full detail. Her jaw was almost on the floor once I had finished. "You little tease! Was he big?" She whisper asked me.

"Big?" I asked and grew red again when I realised what she meant. I closed my eyes for a moment to calm down before re-opening them.

"I didn't see... but I guess he looked kind of- NO I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS!" I hissed, realising this was the most disturbing subject I was talking about at the moment. 

"Well tomorrow we're our pack is meeting there pack. Since we didn't get to do it as planned. We're all meeting up where we met the first time. Of course not all of his pack and our pack would be there but a good majority of it. They need to get along if they want to join together" She said and for once she sounded mature.

"Okay Ms. Uptight Luna" I teased witha sneaky grin. She raised her eyebrows, watching me for a moment before smirking. "Is there a problem Ms. Moon Lupis Pack Luna?".

"Touché" I mumbled before it turned into a frown, "Except I'm not becoming the Luna" I pointed out and she just rolled her eyes.

"You sure... I mean you were all touchy touchy a minute ago"  She smirked and I let out an annoyed sigh and turned away.

"That was to annoy him" I growled, but to be honest I did enjoy it sightly as bad as it may sound. I mean he is an asshole but he is pretty sexy.

She let out a small laugh and for the rest of the day we just hada movie marathon.

------------------------------

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I growled furiously at the sound of my alarm and rolled over, my eyes twitching open. I let out a small groan, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. My eyes finally focused on the time:

10:30 am

I couldn't even have a snooze in. I moaned and it took me a few moments before finally encouraging myself to get out of bed. I took a quick shower then hurried back into my room, rooting through the closet.

My stomach growled loudly as the scent of pancakes filled my nostrils. I threw on an elbow length bat-winged black top and some denim shorts. I pursed my lips, my eyes roaming through the small collection of shoes and I finally put on my black converse.

I sprayed on some 'So...?' perfume, making me smell like candy floss. It was one of my favourites. I didn't bother applying make up, I wasn't that type of girl. I didn't need mascara or eyeline due to my eyelashes, they were pretty long, my eyes are probably to only thing I like about me.

I closed my door behind me and skipped down the hall into the kitchen, colliding with my father along the way. He licked his lips, clearing of some sugar and I assumed he had already eaten.

He raised his eyebrows and gave me a questioning look. "You seem awful chirpy"  He noted before brushing past me. I frowned when I realised he was right and I just strutted into the kitchen. I'm not good with early mornings but today.. I felt great.

My mouth watered at the smell of the pancakes and my eyes set on the plate awaiting me. I didn't hesitate and dug into them, only stopping to put maple syrup on it. Once I had finished I looked up to Lauren, "Delicious" I grinned, putting my plate in the sink.

She had spent the night in Simon's room last night, leaving me alone. Of course she'll probably tell me what they got up to later and as always I'll block my ears or scold her.

She returned the grin, her eyes shining. "You're welcome" She stretched which lifted up her top a bit. 

"I'm so not in the mood for meeting there pack.. again." I groaned and she eyed me. I frowned at her when she didn't say anything so I arched an eyebrow for her attention.

"I wonder how Alpha Asher's pack will react to you" She sounded sincere, "Since you're their- Well since you were supposed to be their Luna". She changed what she was going to say when she saw my facial expression. 

I bit my lip, getting nervous now. They are our rival pack... and I was supposed to be their Luna.. this is some seriously messed up shit. Like why moon goddess... why?

After waiting for Simon to come back from his quick patrol to see if anything was out of order we finally left. My father was already there with pack members and as always we were late.

Once we arrived I noticed the majority of our pack were in there wolf forms like last time. Simon, Lauren and I quickly scurried past our pack members until we were at the front. "Sorry" Simon apoligised and my father just nodded his head.

We stood beside our father with Lauren at Simon's side. My eyes locked up with Asher who was on the opposite side for a moment and he gave me a blank stare. Probably from yesterday he was still pissed.

My eyes roamed over some of his pack members which were slightly fidgetting and staring intently at my father. I locked onto one of the male moon lupis pack members and he was watching me. He bowed his head as if he was apoligising before looking away.

Had Asher told them to avoid me? Was he nodding his head because I was his Luna? This was some messed up shit.

I sighed and my eyes looked at the other wolves. Suddenly I noticed one of them which seemed on edge. He was staring past my father, fury in his eyes. His coat was a sandy colour. I didn't feel safe for some reason and felt like something bad was going to happen.

And guess what?

I was right.

In an instant the wolf on the opposite side pushed through some of his pack members, racing toward mine with viciousness, his teeth bared. I didn't hesitate to react as did Simon and we quickly shifted to our wolves and for once I barely heard the noise of my bones.

When I turned around my eyes widened in horror. The sandy wolf from the Moon Lupis pack was ripping in to one of our members. Thankfully he was in his wolf form too so he could fight back. There was blood and a lot of it.

I lunged for the wolf pushing him off our pack member, baring my teeth in warning to stand down. Simon nudged my side, indicating me he'd take over and to calm down. One of the laws were not to attack a pack member if they are working with you.

Even if that asshole broke it, I knew how ashamed my family would be if I did.

I nodded my head and turned around when my eyes landed on our injured pack member, fury boiled in me. All I wanted to do was rip into that pack member then I heard his words.

"Alpha Asher" My dad spoke, his voice filled with anger and authority, "The deal is off, I don't want our pack to have any partnership with yours".

We weren't co-operating with them anymore.

And before I could stop myself I spun around and leapt onto the wolf, anger taking over, who had hurt my pack member. 

I don't care if I killed him, I would prove that no-one could hurt my pack and get away with it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 11K 22
Maya is a curvy, shy, funny and sweet girl who just turned eighteen and is wanting to finish her Senior year of high school off with her cousin, Erik...
92.2K 4.4K 21
It's been five years now, since Alpha Eli and Luna Leah met in high school and went through hell just to be together. They have a five year old son...
85.7K 4.4K 38
This is Book #3 of the series for 'When The Alpha Met His Luna'......It's better to read the first one and the 2nd book, 'The Alpha And His Queen' be...
357K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...