Knox (Marino Brothers Duet, #...

By TheFeveredBookaholic

Revenge. I'm familiar with it. You have to be when you're the firstborn son of a notorious mafia leader. Deat... More

Disclaimer
Dedication
Playlist
Character Aesthetics
Teasers
Chapter 1 - Knox
Chapter 2 - Maria
Chapter 3 - Knox
Chapter 4 - Maria
Chapter 5 - Knox
Chapter 6 - Maria
Chapter 7 - Maria
Chapter 8 - Knox
Chapter 9 - Maria
Chapter 10 - Knox
Chapter 11 - Maria
Chapter 12 - Knox
Chapter 13 - Maria
Chapter 14 - Knox
Chapter 15 - Maria
Chapter 16 - Knox
Chapter 17 - Maria
Chapter 18 - Knox
Chapter 19 - Knox
Chapter 20 - Maria
Chapter 21 - Knox
Chapter 22 - Maria
Chapter 24 - Knox
Chapter 25 - Maria
Chapter 26 - Knox
Chapter 27 - Maria
Chapter 28 - Knox
Chapter 29 - Maria
Chapter 30 - Maria
Chapter 31 - Knox
Chapter 32 - Knox
Chapter 33 - Maria
Chapter 34 - Knox
Chapter 35 - Knox
Epilogue - Felix
Author's Note
FELIX - BOOK TWO COVER
FELIX - BOOK TWO SYNOPSIS
FELIX UPDATE
Bonus Christmas Chapter

Chapter 23 - Maria

574K 16.3K 50.7K
By TheFeveredBookaholic

There's a certain dip you feel deep in the middle of your gut when you experience something exhilarating.

It's that dip right before the drop on a rollercoaster, or when you get up on stage with a million pairs of eyes on you, or when you feel an unexpected touch you weren't prepared for. That dip that feels like a hole opened up in your belly and a rush of heat passes through it.

That's exactly what I feel in the deepest part of me the moment Knox kisses me.

We've been much more physical than this. We've fucked in more ways than I've ever been fucked, tasted and touched each other too. But it doesn't compare the slightest to the way his lips settle between my own, soft yet hard and enticingly warm.

Now I understand why he didn't want us to kiss.

I thought he was insane for saying it was too intimate. He's had his way with me over and over again. Surely a kiss is far less intimate than what we've done. But I couldn't have been more wrong and he couldn't have been more right. The kiss shoots straight to my chest, warmth immediately pooling and causing my heart to kickstart. It's beating so fast I can feel it in my throat and I can hardly breathe but I don't really need to because Knox is giving me his breaths like they were always meant to be mine. This kiss is so much more intense than anything we've ever done. So much more intimate.

His hands tighten on me and forcefully tilt my head to the side, his mouth closing and opening over my top lip with enticing sucks. I open my mouth wider, greedily, and his tongue immediately slides between my lips until it touches mine. They slide against each other. It's dirty and slow and my stomach does that damn dip again.

"Fuck," he moans under his breath against my lips. He picks up the pace, our mouths parting and meeting in rapid succession and our breaths gradually becoming harsher. "You taste so good. I knew I should have stayed away."

My chest does a flutter at his words. I whisper into our kiss, "Do you want to stop?"

He nips my mouth, hard, and I have an inkling that was on purpose. The next thing I know his hands move to my ass and then he lifts me up in his arms. My legs lock around his waist instinctively and I grip his shoulders tight when my back hits the wall behind me. I groan as his kiss turns harsh, bruising even.

"Does this answer your question?" He snaps.

He grinds his hips into mine and captures my lips between his again. Every time our mouths part, he presses them together again. I can barely catch my breath. He's kissing me like he doesn't know how to stop.

I moan into his mouth when our tongues meet again. Our kiss grows dirtier. He licks the roof of my mouth and the underside of my tongue. Our teeth clash and our lips slip against each other from how wet they've become. He breathes heavily through his nose onto my face and warms me all over. God, his lips are soft. Plush. But so hard and controlling in the way he uses them. I grip the collar of his shirt between both my hands and tug him even closer, kiss him even harder. I don't know how to stop either.

I don't know how long we stay just like this, kissing and grinding against the wall like horny teenagers. I'm so painfully wet and sore from tasting him for what feels like hours. Every groan and sigh of approval that comes from him only turns me on even more. He's never allowed himself to sound so openly pleasured between us and it only encourages me further.

I ignore his protesting growl when I pull away from him and tilt my head to kiss the underside of his jaw, slowly making my way down his neck. His hands tighten on my ass when I suck on his skin, my hands undoing the buttons of his shirt and my fingers sliding down his sides once I get them open.

"You keep touching me like that and I'll fuck you in every hole until you can't stand," he warns in a hard and throaty voice.

I smile against his neck, scraping the skin of his abdomen with my nails. He sucks in a harsh breath and stiffens when I moan in his ear, slow and quiet. "Try me."

I knew what I was doing. I can't help but bite my lip in victory when I'm suddenly flipped over his shoulder, instinctively grabbing the back of his shirt to steady myself when he carries me fireman style.

But I'm not at all prepared when his hand grabs the back of my leggings and panties and pulls them down to my thighs with enough force that my skin tingles with a slight burn. A gasp crawls up my throat when two of his fingers enter me from behind not even a second later.

"Oh God." My grip on the back of his shirt tightens, nails digging into his back. It's everything I can do to hold on as he walks us up the stairs, all the while fingering me and never once breaking pace. I feel so tight and full from this angle that I think I'm already seconds away from orgasm. "Knox, slow down."

"No." His teeth nip the bare skin of my ass and I yelp, clenching even tighter around his fingers. "You should have thought of that before you decided to act like a needy brat. I warned you, wife."

The freaking dip. Excitement and anticipation rushes through me, heightens everything he's doing to me. I'm so wet that he has to add a third finger and I dig my face into his back, crying out.

I whimper from the loss of his fingers when he takes his hand out and throws me down on his bed. His bed, in his room, surrounded by his things. I wish I had more time to look around but my eyes are pinned to him as he puts his fingers in his mouth and sucks my arousal off of them. He places his palms on either side of my head and leans down, pressing our lips together and sliding his tongue inside. I taste myself, and him, and open wider. I think I'm addicted to his kisses.

"I should have stayed away too," I murmur, tilting my head and deepening our kiss.

The rough and calloused skin of his fingertips evoke a shiver through my body when they glide up my neck and grip tightly, momentarily blocking my air.

"Tell me you won't go anywhere," he orders, sucking my bottom lip into his mouth. He releases it on a bite. "Tell me this is it."

My pulse is racing so fast for a moment I fear I might actually pass out. I know what he's asking me. It's nothing of the technical sense—me leaving the house like that again. He's asking that I won't leave him. And I could swear I feel my chest crack open to invite him in like a fool. I promised to keep him out at all costs and yet somehow, we got here.

My heart is officially on the line the moment I say the words I fear and he needs. "Yes."

His eyes flash and that's all I see before he grabs my face and kisses me again. I keep waiting for him to do more but it somehow always goes back to the kissing. It's like now that he's done it he can't bring himself to do anything else. And that's completely fine with me.

"Christ." He swipes his tongue over my lips to demand entry. I open for him and sigh when it connects with mine. He mutters, "Can't even remember the last goddamn time I kissed a woman."

I feel an equal spark of flattery and jealousy. I can't help but mumble back, "And it stops here at your wife."

He chuckles under his breath in obvious amusement and my embarrassment becomes worth it because it's such a rare sound that I get to hear.

"Your smart mouth is the only one that interests me." He pulls away to press his thumb to my bottom lip, looking at me from underneath his lashes. His thumb begins a slow back and forth motion over my swollen mouth that sends a shock of pleasure straight between my thighs. "And I'm going to use the fuck out of it now that it's mine."

I can't help but quiver at his words and it only intensifies when he starts kissing his way down my body. He grabs the hem of my shirt impatiently and lifts it off, undoing the clasp of my bra in the next breath. He stops at my breasts and takes my nipple into his mouth. I allow myself to slide my fingers into his hair and revel at how soft it is. Last time he did this I knew I couldn't touch him like this. This time I don't hold back. I tighten my grip between the strands and tug him closer, arching my back and seeking more of his sucks and licks.

I keep my hands where they are even as his mouth continues to move down. He pulls my leggings and panties down the rest of the way until they're completely off, giving him free reign to grab the back of my knees and spread them apart until they're nearly touching the bed. His head dips, mouth landing on my inner thigh and sucking the sensitive skin there. The pulse between my legs thunders and causes a soreness from the build up. I don't even need the foreplay. Just him.

Knox bites the spot where my inner thigh and groin meet, inches away from my pussy. I whimper and the sound is needy even to me. "Just fuck me already."

His mouth lands between my legs and I arch off the bed with a groan when he bites my clit. He uses the slightest grip to tug it and I clench all over from the clashing waves of pain and pleasure it sends through my body.

"Is that any way to ask?" He blows on my pulsing clit. "Use your fucking manners, Mariana."

Hell. I grow wetter, if that's even possible at this point. "Please fuck me."

He flicks my clit with his tongue. "I've heard that one too many times. It needs something more."

"Like what?" I plead. God, he's bossy in bed.

"Whining like a brat as usual." His hand comes down on my pussy in a rough slap and I could swear electricity shoots up my spine. At this rate, I'll come any second. "Keep begging and I'll give my little whore what she needs."

Holy crap. Warmth spreads through my body from pure arousal and desire. Knox chuckles again and I think I'm being too obvious about how much I enjoy the degradation.

"I need it." I lift my hips up, seeking more. "I need you inside of me. I need you to make me come. God, I need it, Knox. Please."

"There you fucking go." His throaty approval mixed with the kiss he drops to my clit is almost too much stimulation to handle. "Much better."

The flat of his tongue licks me from my clit to my entrance, a frustrating back and forth that doesn't do nearly enough to sate me. I use my grip in his hair to try and push his face closer but Knox won't give up a morsel of control. He grabs my hands and pins them down on the bed, burying his face in my pussy and sucking on my clit. The pricks of his beard burn my inner thighs as he moves his face back and forth to taste me all over. The wisps of hair on his head tickle my knees where they're locked around his head. I arch as far as I can, craving all of it and more.

"Fuck, you're sweet," he grunts, pulling away. I look down as he peers up at me from between my legs. His gaze is molten and I could swear it burns me on the spot. "See for yourself."

Our gazes stay locked as he comes back up my body until his face is above mine. His hair falls across his forehead, making it harder for me to see his eyes, and I'd move it out of the way if he wasn't holding my hands hostage beside me.

"Your mouth. Open."

I part my lips for him. He sucks his cheeks in and purses his mouth. I keep my eyes on his as he leans down but they drop to his lips when he presses them against mine. He spits out whatever he gathered, sending the liquid down my tongue and licking up what spilled down my chin.

"Swallow it," he commands. I do and can't help but moan at the taste of us. He presses his thumb to my lip and rubs it back and forth, eyes pinning mine. "That's what your cunt tastes like when it's begging for me—so fucking needy for your husband."

And he likes it too based on the unfiltered lust in his gaze. My eyes flutter shut when he moves his mouth down to my neck. He kisses and bites more gently than he's ever touched me and they're just as intoxicating as his rough touches.

"I'd taste you all day if you let me," he admits gruffly. My head falls back with a sigh when he kisses along my collarbone. His mouth is so soft and warm and I revel in the way he doesn't hold back from using it on me. "But now I need to see if this pussy will take my dick just as desperately as it took my mouth."

"Please," I plead, whispering.

He drops a hard kiss to my mouth and pulls away. "Play while I get a condom."

I nod dutifully, my hand snaking between my legs and feeling the evidence of how much he turns me on. I watch unabashedly as he grabs a condom from one of his drawers and sheds his clothes. He stands naked, tall and broad and toned with heavy eyes that he stares back with, and we don't break our gaze even as he rolls the condom on and stalks back toward me. I hold my breath in anticipation, wondering if he'll flip me around or face me the other way.

He settles his palms beside my head, his body coming over mine. He looks down at my face with a locked jaw. "Legs on my shoulders."

I blink up at him. "You...but then you'd be looking at me."

"I know."

Oh.

I'm suddenly hit with a wave of nerves. We've fucked plenty but never face-to-face. What if he can't take looking at me and stops? I don't think I'd be able to handle that kind of rejection. I almost ask that he take me from behind for my own sanity.

I think I'm being obvious about my reluctance because his jaw clenches as he searches my face.

"I want to see you, Mariana. It's high time I found out what kind of face my wife makes when she's full of my dick. This face of yours is mine to see, so I will see it. I will only see you."

God, he needs to stop saying things like that to me. I can feel the walls around my heart cracking and becoming weaker with every promise he makes. I won't survive if he breaks them. I just know it.

But I'm a fool. A greedy, reckless fool. Because even if he'll probably wreck me in ways I can never recover from, I want him in any way that I can have him before that happens. So maybe I end up broken down the line somewhere. So what? Life breaks you regardless of if you do everything right and by the book. At the very least I'm going to pick who gets to break me. And this man is well worth that risk.

"Okay," I whisper.

He nods solemnly and I swallow hard, lifting my legs so my calves rest on his shoulders. I keep waiting for him to look away but he doesn't. He keeps his eyes on mine as he places his knees up on the bed, one palm braced beside me while the other hand grabs onto my thigh. I watch his eyes flash when he pushes into me, filling me up so good, and gasp softly when he's all the way in. He feels so deep inside of me and in more ways than one.

I fight to keep my eyes open when he starts moving in and out of me. He goes at a slow and controlled pace that tortures me in the best way. All the while he watches intently and I know he's seeing the planes of my face shift and contort with pleasure from the way he works my body. I allow myself to respond to him openly because it's what he wanted.

"So this is what I have missed out on," he murmurs. His eyes darken when he drives a low moan out of me from pushing into me harder. "Consider me an ignorant man."

My lips fight a smile. "Hadn't noticed."

Now that I'm looking at his eyes, I get to see the amusement crossing them. "Smart mouth."

At the mention, his gaze drops and then he bends his head to kiss me. I tilt my head up higher into the kiss and my core tightens with the overwhelming sensation of feeling his lips and his cock at the same time. It's too much pleasure and I teeter dangerously on the edge.

"Fuck, you like this," he growls in approval, picking up the pace and fucking me faster. My hands instinctively go to his back to ground myself, earning his hiss when I dig my nails in his skin. "Listen to those pretty wet noises coming from your cunt."

The dirty talk edges me further. He's right. The sound of our fucking is unmistakable, wet slaps coming from the mix of both our arousal.

He tilts his head and takes my lips, ceasing all talk. I cry into his mouth when his rhythmic pumping builds a wave of pleasure so intense, I know I'm seconds away from what will probably be the hardest orgasm of my life. His tongue tangles around mine and I feel his deep groan vibrate in the back of my throat, one of his hands gripping my neck to angle me the way he wants. He doesn't just kiss me—he ravishes me. Takes my mouth over and over again in wide, hard, and rough kisses until my lips feel bruised and swollen. They pulse with heat from the way they've been used, throbbing against Knox's lips that feel just as swollen and wet.

"I'm coming," I whimper quietly.

I dig my nails in harder without meaning to. I just need a way to hold on when shudders start wracking through my body. My nails break the skin on his back and Knox cusses under his breath, nipping my lips hard in return.

"Wait," he demands and stops moving. He lifts up on his palms and stares down at me, pushing my hair out of my face. "Let me watch."

My breath catches. I can't take my eyes away when he starts moving again, slower this time. He pushes in and out of me and never once breaks our stare. Just watches with a darkened intensity that I feel in my core. The pressure builds again and I have to grip his biceps when I recognize I'm only moments away. He speeds up, only a little, and takes me there faster with each thrust. His broad shoulders push my legs apart further and opens me up, and I feel him deep and hard and wide. I shatter.

I can't keep my eyes open anymore. They fall shut when I dig my head back into the bed, my fingers digging into his biceps as a scream falls from my lips. Sparks of intense pressure and heat explode everywhere. My knees, my toes, my fingers, they all pulse in shock when my orgasm hits me and I can't control my limbs for the life of me. Shudders course through me and I jerk against Knox's body, coming like I've never come before.

It almost feels like it won't end. Knox is still moving inside of me even as I feel him tighten and jerk when he comes in return. I can feel the heat of his cum even through the condom and I clench around his cock tightly, instinctively. My orgasm shows no signs of slowing down or stopping.

But it does eventually. After a minute, two, five, I'm not really sure. I'm covered in sweat, still panting and shaking. When my eyes flutter open, my stomach gives way at what I see. Another dip. Each more dangerous than the last.

I don't recognize that look on Knox's face simply because I've never seen it before. There's an odd mixture of heat, possessiveness, maybe even tenderness if I knew what tenderness looked like on him. I swallow a little nervously.

"You watched me the whole time?" I make myself ask, my voice no more than a whisper. He jerks his head into a nod and moves my hair out of my face again. That's when I realize he'd held it the entire time. "And?"

"I saw you." He admits. He pulls in a deep breath at the same time I lose mine. "Only you."

_____________________________

A/N

OH MY GOD!!! OKAY IT'S HAPPENING!!! EVERYBODY STAY CALM!!!

What did I say? TURNING POINT. I know you guys were waiting on this one. Not only them finally kissing but looking at each other during sex. Don't think I don't have valid reasons for why all of these things didn't happen until now either.

On that note, let's not forget we have a plot to still unfold. A lot of things are about to make sense. Word to the wise is: brace yourselves.

Please VOTE, comment and share if you liked this chapter!

Happy Reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.3K 60
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 DARK ROMANCE "Fuck. You." I watched as the brown in his eyes darkened and he clenched his jaw. He...
3K 700 24
After stealing money from her wealthy but controlling stepfather, Nataly Collins makes the bold decision to run away with her four-year-old sister. B...
2.8K 807 50
𝐒𝐞𝐱, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧�...
756K 17.9K 51
"SSSSHHHHH... What did I say, you are here to listen, so let me complete. Your family's torture is not what I want. I want you, and now listen what I...