The Show Must Go On [Trickste...

By SimpingGoddess

♡ The Trickster is quite new to the Entity's realm, when he's in a trial against you he is taken back by your... More

♡Chapter One♡
♡Chapter Two♡
♡Chapter Four♡
♡Chapter Five♡
♡Chapter Six♡
♡Chapter Seven♡
♡Chapter Eight♡
♡Chapter Nine♡
[IMPORTANT A/N]
♡Chapter Ten♡
♡Chapter Eleven♡
♡Chapter Twelve♡
♡Chapter Thirteen♡
❌ Discontinued ❌

♡Chapter Three♡

4.3K 99 83
By SimpingGoddess

⚠️WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!⚠️

How long has it been since she had fallen asleep beside Ji-Woon? [Y/N] didn't know but what she did know was that she was in immense pain, eyes flicking downwards to see the damage he did to her body; this was the man she loved. Sitting upwards with some difficulty she glanced to the side seeing Ji-Woon sleeping peacefully, trying not to make too much noise the girl carefully stood up. Immediately [Y/N] winced in agony her stomach was covered in dried blood, a sharp pain shooting through her every now and then.
Slowly she unzipped the tent making her way outside where the fire was still burning, a figure could be seen sat alone.

Zipping the tent back up she walked over to the fire wearily not knowing who it was sat by it, upon further inspection it was The Nurse.
[Y/N] knew from the previous encounter with her that she would cause her no harm, therefore the girl came up to the killer with a pained expression. The Nurse noticed the wound almost instantly motioning for her to sit down on the log, as she moved to be in front of her; crouching for a closer inspection of the wound.

♡♧♡♧♤

After The Nurse did some thorough inspections, she told the girl to stay put as she went over to her tent to retrieve some medical supplies; coming back not long after. First off she cleaned [Y/N]'s stomach of all the dried up blood with a damp cloth, followed by a groan of pain. Nurse took out some more supplies from a small metal box, inculding bandages and some Iodine.

"What happened to you my dear? If you don't mind me asking that is." Nurse began dabbing some of the cloth on the now open Iodine bottle.
What was [Y/N] supposed to say?

"I- He... He hurt me." [Y/N] confessed,
looking over to Ji-Woon's tent. Nurse followed her gaze, shaking her head.

"I see." She replies. "If I was you dear I wouldn't bother with him anymore."
[Y/N] felt her heart drop hearing that,
maybe she was better off not associating with him anymore; for her own safety.

"Well I... You wont tell anyone this will you?" [Y/N] took a deep breath.

"No?"

"I have... Feelings for him." [Y/N] admitted, her face heating up a bit.

"Like love?" Nurse questioned, pausing what she was doing. 

"Yeah like love, it's... Complicated."
Nurse hummed at her, continuing what she was doing.

"Your wounds aren't deep, I just need to clean them with this and then bandage them up." She gestured to the items in her hands, [Y/N] nodded.

Beginning the process it immediately stung [Y/N] gripped the log below her,
this was not at all a pleasant feeling.
After a few more minutes of cleaning it was over now the bandages needed to be wrapped around her, once that was finished Nurse put everything back in the box. [Y/N] stood up thanking her for all the help.

"Be careful next time- um?" [Y/N] realised she didn't know her name, that's what she was waiting for.

"Oh it's [Y/N]."

"Nice to meet you [Y/N], I'm sally."
[Y/N] smiled warmly.

"It's getting very late I suppose I should be getting to bed, will you be okay walking back to your site?"
Nurse picked up the box full of supplies, floating closer to her tent.

"Um yeah I should be alright, thank you again uh- Sally." Nurse then bid her a goodnight, vanishing into her tent. Looking down at her shirt [Y/N] realised she couldn't return to the other site looking the way she did, letting out a sigh she headed back over to Ji-Woon's tent.

♡♧♡♧♡

Once back inside the tent she was met with a woken up Ji-Woon, who eyed the fresh bandages on her stomach.
[Y/N] stood awkwardly not knowing what to say, she rubbed her own arm trying to give herself some comfort.
Ji-Woon walked over placing a hand on the girls cold cheek a smile tugging at his lips, [Y/N] smiled back weakly.

"My darling where did you go?"
Ji-Woon asked.

"Just outisde.. The Nurse took care of um- my wounds." Ji-Woon tilted his head to the side slightly. "Uh do you have a spare shirt?"

"Of course! You can have anything you want from me my Angel!" Ji-Woon placed a kiss ontop of her head,
before turning around to find a suitable shirt. Soon enough he showed her a plain white shirt, which she took gladly; it was better than her current one.

"Um... Could you ah- maybe help me take my clothes off? My stomach hurts." [Y/N] blushed realising how that may have sounded, but it's true she was in a lot of pain.

"Anything for you darling." Ji-Woon helped strip off her jacket and shirt, tossing them to the side, then taking a minute to admire his so called work.
"You have such a beautiful body, please don't hide it from me angel."

⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

[Y/N] glanced down to watch his hands slide along her waist, then up underneath the black bra she wore.
Without thinking [Y/N] pushed him backwards so he landed on the floor, his head hitting the pillow below. Now ontop of him she felt the bulge in his pants it rubbed against her womanhood, Ji-Woon smirked up at her; clearly he didn't mind it.

"당신은 너무 귀여운 천사"
{You're so cute Angel} [Y/N] didn't know what he said but it sounded hot, anything did coming from his lips.

"Ji-Woon I- I love you." [Y/N] blushed darker than she already was, should she have said that? Was that a bad idea? Was this all happening too fast?

"Oh [Y/N] I love you too!" He smiled showing his teeth. "I'm obsessed."
Overpowering her easily suddenly [Y/N] was the one on her back with him above her, however he sat up to remove his jacket before doing anything. "Do you like what you see?".
[Y/N] nodded eyes glued to his abs.

"Y-Yes I do." Ji-Woon then kissed her and she kissed back lovingly, his tongue entered her mouth meeting hers; making the kiss a whole lot more steamier. "Ahh J-Ji-Woon!".

"Mmh hearing you say my name makes me crazy darling! Don't stop."
Wanting more he kissed her neck followed by her collarbone and chest.

"Mm Ji-Woon that feels so good... ".
[Y/N] couldn't help but moan, she had never experienced something like this before; it was a completely new feeling for her. Ji-Woon seemed to know what he was doing though, he was making her feel so... Loved. It was almost out of character for him.

"Tell me what you want Angel." Ji-Woon teasingly licked her neck.

"P-Please- Please touch me more." 
[Y/N]'s face was on fire, how dare he tease her like this.

"Where darling?" He traced a finger down her side giggling. "You have to be more specific [Y/N]."

"M-My chest... Please." Ji-Woon reached around to unhook the bra clasp, flinging it to the side with their other discarded clothes. 

♡♧♡♧♡

He started playing around with the girls soft breasts licking and sucking each bud, while using a hand to roll them in circles; he loved how they bounced back into place each time.
[Y/N] moaned and brought a hand up to tug on his vibrant purple hair which earned a groan from him, so she kept on pulling on the strands enjoying his sounds. Ji-Woon lifted his head up to give the other a quick look before sitting up completely, beginning to rid himself of the rest of his outfit; slowly as to tease [Y/N].
Once he was left in just his boxers Ji-Woon didn't ask permission proceeding to remove the girls pants,
[Y/N] tried to sit up but he stopped her with a hand.

"Ah ah ah!" He cooed. "The Show has only just begun my sweet Angel."

"J-Ji Woon but I-"

"Don't make me repeat myself." He said sternly, glaring her down.

"O-Okay." Not wanting to make him mad [Y/N] let him do as he pleased.
She was now fully exposed to him.

"너는 너무 좋아 보이는 천사"
{You look so good angel} Ji-Woon smiled to himself licking his lips.

Wasting no more time Ji-Woon bent down dipping his head between her legs, he bit down on a thigh [Y/N] let out a yelp. His senses were overflowing he couldn't wait to hear more of these sweet noises, it was driving him wild having such control.
[Y/N] then felt him lick her core sending shivers up her spine, instinctively she covered her mouth.

"I wonder what sounds you'll make if if I do this darling...". Ji-Woon entered a finger followed by another, [Y/N] moaned loudly and he giggled.

"Nghh Ji-Woon that- Ah- Feels good!"
[Y/N] gripped his hair again, as he thrusted his fingers faster and deeper.

"Mm Angel... You're making me go crazy. Please keep praising me!".
Ji-Woons eyes lit up watching as the girl below him squirmed and whined.

"It feels- Ngh- Really good! P-Please don't stop, Ji-Woon!" [Y/N] could feel a knot forming in her stomach, she was getting close to the end. Unfortunately though before she could orgasm he removed his fingers, cleaning them with his tongue; [Y/N] panted. "W-Why did you stop? I-I didn't finish."

"The main event is just beginning my Angel, you may be as loud as you like!
Make marvellous noises for me!". Ji-Woon took off his last piece of clothing, his boxers, revealing his hard member. Prodding at the girls entrance a little before sliding himself inside slowly, insantly [Y/N] cried out.
She hasn't informed him this was her first time, being a virgin it was painful.

"Ahhh J-Ji-Woon! Ngh-" He was far bigger than the girl had anticipated,
but it felt amazing nonetheless.

"You feel splendid darling!" Ji-Woon complimented, holding [Y/N]'s legs up with his hands to penetrate deeper.

♡♧♤♧♤

[Y/N] had to take a minute to process what exactly was going on, she was willingly having sex with Ji-Woon; the same person that caused her so much harm. This felt like betrayal to the other survivors, after all Ji-Woon had harmed them too, however in this moment [Y/N] couldn't help to feel special. The two of them were being intimate with one another which felt strange yet nice, Ji-Woon was obviosuly loving every second of it and though wrong, [Y/N] was too.

Relishing in all the sounds the girl made Ji-Woon giggled, his eyes never leaving hers; anylsing her facial expressions. He was beyond thrilled having his one and only at his command, the two of them were making such good music together.
He never wanted this moment to end.

"Ngh- Angel you are so tight around me!" Ji-Woon grunted. "Please tell me I'm your first! I would love that!"

"Y-You are- Ah!- My first. I-Im glad you are." [Y/N] leaned up and placed a hand to his cheek. She then kissed him passionately, he obliged with it.

"That makes me so happy, darling!"
Ji-Woon picked up the pace of his thrusts, signalling that he was close to the end.

"I-Im close- Ji-Woon!"

"나도 천사!" Ji-Woon responded.
{Me too darling!}

Soon enough [Y/N] let out a loud moan reaching her climax, Ji-Woon followed suitly, pulling out and finishing all over the girls thighs.
The pair panted in unsion exhausted from the act that just took place, Ji-Woon reached over to the side to grab some tissues proceeding to clean up the mess he had left; disposing of them in a little bin. Afterwards he shoved his boxers back on while [Y/N] got back into her undergarments, then the spare shirt Ji-Woon gave her.

Flipping the large sleeping bag covers over Ji-Woon motioned for her to lay down next to him which she did, he then covered them back up cozily.
Ji-Woon pushed her head down to his bare chest [Y/N] could hear how fast his heart was beating, he started humming as [Y/N] closed her eyes.
He must not be as tired as she was which honestly wasn't that surprising, he was always so full of energy. [Y/N] could feel his fingers weave through her hair soothingly, that was enough to lull the girl to sleep.

"잘 자 [Y/N]" Ji-Woon whispered.
{Sleep well [Y/N]}

♡♧♡♧♡

Finally finished chapter three! I don't write sexual scenes much so it may not be that good, but I did my best! I'm not sure when the next chapter will be released, guess you'll know when I update have a lovely night all❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 33.3K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.5M 51.5K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
117K 3.5K 27
a paige bueckers story.
871K 40.4K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one