๐€๐‹๐„๐—๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๏ฟฝ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ถ๐’˜๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’‡๐’†..โž ~ "Listen wife and listen carefully, I don't like d... More

โ€ขIntroduction & Author's Noteโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
"covers and Aesthetics by readers" part :- 1
"Cover and aesthetic by readers" part 2.
chapter 1" Only a mother but not wife"
chapter 2." You are my mummy"
chapter 3 "Your fiancee?"
chapter 4 "Am I engaged?"
chapter 5."I'll drop you."
chapter 6"My wedding dress"
chapter 7 Come fast!
Wedding dress (select one for our Eva )
chapter 8"Its Alexander to you"
9โ€ข"They are here"
chapter 10 "COME HERE"
choosing the one.(Wedding ring)
chapter 12"Its time to go"
chapter 13."Mrs Eva Alexander Knights"
chapter 14 "Our wedding night!"
chapter 15. " Liam Harrison "
charter 16"Welcome home husband"
chapter 17"Wife, Do I told you to leave?"
chapter 18 "Then you deserve a reward,Wife"
chapter 19(Alex POV part 1)"Good night My little Wife"
chapter 20"It wasn't a dream...!!"
chapter 21"Are you ignoring me,Wife?"
chapter 22(ALEX POV part:-2)"I will try to trust you, wife"
chapter 23(Alex pov:-part 3)"You will make me crazy,wife"
chapter 24(Alex POV, part-4)"I am your Damm husband..!!"
HELP (Select a dress for Mr.and Mrs.knight๐Ÿ’™)
chapter 25."Is he really jealous...??"
chapter 26"You are my possession,Only Mine"
chapter 27(Alex pov:- part 5)"Time to teach her a lesson "
chapter 28."Isn't it your honeymoon?"
chapter 29."Are you feeling Hot, wife?"
chapter 30"Things people do on there honeymoon"
chapter 31" because I wanted you for myself "
chapter 32"You look better with my hickeys"
chapter 33(Alex pov:- part 6)"Wear my shirt tonight...Only"
chapter 34.(Alex pov:- part 7)"Is he going kiss me?"
chapter 35."Is it a date?"
chapter 36."To spend More time...alone"
chapter 37 "We are staying here for 2 days "
chapter 38(Alex pov:- part 8) "let's go back to our room Wife"
chapter 39"I said strip Wife"
chapter 40" I'll spank you wife"
chapter 41(Alex pov:-part 9)"Come on a date with me wife?"
chapter 42"Were you jealous wife?"
chapter 43"How can I forgot his birthday?"
chapter 44 "Should I tell him that?"
chapter 45(Alex pov-part 10)" Layla,My Ex-Wife"
chapter 46"Get On the bed,all naked Wife!"
chapter 47(Alex pov- part-11)"Am I in love with him?"
chapter 48 "I can't wait to be inside you wife"
chapter 49 "Please never hurt me Xann"
chapter 50" Prepare yourself for tonight Wife"
!! ATTENTION !!
chapter 51"Tonight I'll make you mine wife"
chapter 52(Alex pov,part-12)"Is she hiding something from me?"
chapter 53(Alex pov:-13)"Why you did that Wife?"
chapter 54"I never betrayed you Xann"
chapter 55 "Please don't leave me Xann "
chapter 56 "I'll make you mine again wife."
chapter 57"How dare you touch my Wife"
chapter 58"I own you my dear little wife"
chapter 59"Will you forgive me wife"
chapter 60"What I am going to do with you wife"
chapter 61"I love you my dear little wife"
chapter 62"I want you so bad wife!"
chapter 63" what about second round wife?"
chapter 64"You will not walk for a week wife"
chapter 65"What do you think about honeymoon wife?"
Chapter 66"I want a little brother soon"
chapter 67(Alex's Pov:-14)"Eva, Are you pregnant?"
chapter 68"You are pregnant Mrs.Knight"
chapter 69"Daddy loves you too Wife"
chapter 70.(Alex Pov:-15) "Its our happy beginning wife"
Epilouge
1 Million reads& New book published.

chapter 11"who did this?"

84.9K 3.6K 353
By shristiroy148

God this man is just Awesome sooo gorgeous.... A sight for sore eyes...

I can't explain how much I like him.☝️☝️☝️

Eva's POV.

"Come here" as I heard his voice which was dominating and clam actually too calm to be called which make me more nervous and scared.

Gulping the saliva to collect some courage I turned back and looked at him who was just standing there with a straight face and eyes on me. His postures was like he was some predator waiting for his prey silently.

I moved towards him and was mentally weighting the most prominent excuse that I can make which didn't show me as a culprit.

As I stood in front of him he stood straight shoving his hand in his pocket, his this postures was intimidating. I immediately look down and the panic level inside me raised severally.

I was looking down when his voice boomed in the hall.

"What were you doing here??" He asked. His voice was rough and clam at the same time and it made me fear more.

Don't know why but I was feeling extremely afraid, this much that I was shivering a little.

I know I did mistake and it was huge one. I was just eavesdropping them. And its really bad. I don't know how he will punish me, and the worse thing right now is the reminder of the punishment I got last time after doing the same mistake.

I still remember my mother starved me for 2 days when I was 16 because I keep standing when she was talking to someone whom I didn't know and I heard there as per me non-so-important talk.

When I didn't answer he again said.

"I asked something Eva??" This time his voice wasn't clam at all. He was irritated and angry I knew it because I wasn't answering what he was asking.

"I-i came here to say th-that I am go-going and Isa is sleeping in her room. I wi-will come tomorrow to meet her. If you want " I somehow said while looking down all the time
I said the last part slowly, as I didn't want him to think that I am desperate to come his house daily and that too without his permission.

"Hmm" he hummed and that was the complete opposite reaction I though. I really thought he will shout at me and will scroll me but by the way he hummed seems like he was convinced.

"You can come tomorrow to meet Bella. You don't-" he was cut off by his mother's voice.

"No you can't " she said and I looked at her. Before I ask anything Alexander looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"I mean, you can't come tommorow as your Wedding is day after tommorow and it's bad omen for the bride to meet the groom day before her Wedding" she explained with a smile. I again looked down while biting my lips. Every time anyone remind me of my Weeding and my heart accelerate like never before.

I can feel his eyes on me but didn't hear anything. And I didn't have courage to look at him after know the left days before my Wedding.

"Ok" I responded and turn to leave but stopped hearing Nora's voice.

"Eva stop dear... Alex will drop you." she said while looking at Alexander with hopeful eyes.
Alexander signed and nooded in yes.
He went out to get the car and Nora followed him for little distance. Looking at them I saw Nora was smiling and him looking at her.
"You scared her!" She said and I immediately looked down. I don't want to do the mistakes again by hearing there conversation but still I can hear there voice.

"God! That child was so afraid. She wasn't doing anything wrong there" she said with a smile.

"I know! She can't even hurt a fly let alone daring to do this!! She is scared kitten" he said in bore tone making me ashamed of myself.

God!! Its embarrassing!!

After sometime Nora come back while I stand there.
"So everything done for the Weeding?" She asked me and that's made me shut my mouth as I don't know anything about my own Weeding!!

Hell!! I haven't seen my Weeding dress yet!

Am I really a bride!

I don't look like one!

I nooded at her but mentally set a alarm to ask about my dress to my mother and about other things.. I don't know.

After that we exchanged out number and I went out waving my hand to her when I heard car's horn.

He was already settled in the driving seat and was looking towards me.

One thing I noticed about him is he really like to drive himself, he never appoints driver for himself.
He opened the the door for me and I got settled in. He started driving in complete silence. I was looking out and then toward him. I wanted to ask about our Wedding preparation but I don't know how to.

Anyone can't blame me! I wasn't very interested in this marriage so I forgotten to ask but he should have told me.

But still I am a girl and I don't want to but I want to know about how's the preparation going. Collecting the courage.

I turned towards him and opened my mouth.

"I am sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to hear your conversation " I started with a apologise.

"Its ok" come his reply with as always hard voice which send shiver to my spines.

"Umm hows the preparation going on??" I asked playing with my fingers and looking down. I don't want to sound desperate when I am really not!I can feel his eyes on me but didn't dare to look up but was hoping he will share something with me which will give me some idea to imagine but this all went in drain when I heard his reply.

"Good" was all he said making my face fell. I am the bride and I do deserve to know about these all but here!!

After that I didn't opened my mouth, I was feeling slightly angry and annoyed also. Isn't it my right to know about my own Wedding !!

I was in my own thought the car stopped indicating I reach to my mother's house.

Without saying anything I went out but to my surprise my mother was also coming from somewhere with someone I don't know. Lowering my head I was about to go inside, I didn't want to face my mother wrath and also not in front of Alexander and to be blamed with something like I was investigating about her which is totally wrong.

As I turned I heard him calling me. I stopped on my track and turned towards him. He was standing outside the car now and was near driving seat with hands on the car and looking towards me. I came forward until I was near the passenger seat , in between us there was only his black Mercedes. I was sure he will command something or will scroll me for something but his next word surprised me.

"Don't think to much Eva. Sometime not knowing the thing is better than knowing "

He said looking at my eyes with something in his eyes which is unknown to me but was making me go weak on my knees.

His husky voice with as always ordering tone and the mysterious message he gave me made him look more delvish and me having hard time standing there in front of him.

I don't know what that means but one thing was sure he was indicating toward the question I asked him in the car about our Weeding.

He don't want me to think about it!!

Gulping I nooded at him. He then looked away from me and looked around only to see my mom hugging that person now with a smile. I looked at him to see a frown appears on his forehead when he looked at them and then at me. I immediately looked down not wanting to have any type of conversation about this.

He signed and said

"Good night Eva" saying this he was about to sit inside his car but stooped hearings my mother's voice.

"Mr.knight!! What a pleasant surprise. You here. Eva didn't told me you were coming . please come inside and have a cup of coffee" she said with her extra sweet voice making my eyes roll at her.

I noticed the change in Alexander's posture. He straighten himself and his face becomes void of any emotions, cold to be said. He looked at my mother and answer her in his voice which scare me a little.

"No thank Judy! I will take my leave now" he said that first while looking at my mother but the last part looking at me. I nooded at him and turned to Leave because I know he won't be going until I am inside.

I went inside and directly to my room without exchanging a single word with my mother and stand near the window. I saw him looking up and then he sat inside and drove off.
I decided to freshen up and then ask my mother about my dress.
I remember the Card he gave me for shopping was still with her. I need to take that back also.

After changing into my pyjamas I went downstairs to have a talk to her

"Mom I want to talk to you " I said as I spotted her on the sofa in living doing something in her phone.

The few things I noticed about her from now a day are she is all time busy in her phone, didn't give a damm about my whereabouts. She never ask me where I were or why i am late like she use to do earlier. Now she didn't even shout at me! But I know better its because she get times for me let alone shout!

"Hmm" she hummed at my question still looking at her phone.

"Mom actually I want to-" I was cutt off by her high pitched voice.

"Get to the point Eva! You are free that doesn't means everyone is!!" She yelled in irritations.

"My Wedding dress" going straight to the point as I was asked to. As I said those word her eyes snapped toward me. She was looking like she saw a ghost.

She didn't said anything for few seconds then I again asked

"Mom my Wedding dress. My Wedding is day after tommorow. Please tell me did you brought it or not!" I said in slightly high voice. She stood up in a jerk and marched towards me.

"Lower you voice young lady and yes! I have brought your dress. It will be delivered by tomorrow " she said or I may say gritted her teeths.

"Now go! I have many works to do" she said while again taking her seat on the sofa.

I turned to leave but I remembered I have to ask about the card too.

"Umm mom??" I hesitantly called her.

"Now what?" She screamed.

"Umm Alexzander's card" I said and her face fall. I don't know i saw right or wrong but All the colours of her face drained.

I waited for few seconds but she didn't said anything, just keep looking down.

"Mom?" I again called her but I think I did a grave mistake because she stood up from her place and marched towards me. I gulped because she was looking very angry.

Before I do anything I felt burning sensation on my cheeks and I know she hit me.

She slapped me.

Tear were coming out from my eyes as I looked at her. I don't know why I got this.

She holded my wrist on death grip and hairs with other hand.

"I see you got tongue! Huhh!! Don't forget your limits bitch or if you want I can show your bloody limits this instant. You dare you ask something from me? " she screamed on my face with so much anger.

"Now go back to your room before I lose my little bit of patience" she said pushing me away roughly.

Holding my cheeks I went back to my room. I laid on my bed thinking about my dad. Today again I missed him terribly. If he would be here then this won't happen with me.

Only if!

Dad why you left me....

I don't know when I slept. But I woke up when I felt something warm on my face. Opening my eyes I saw its sunrays.

I saw the time it was showing 10 in morning. I overslept!

After dragging myself lazily to bathroom I freshen up. I don't have anything to do today other then sitting. But I remembered I have one work and that is inviting Alessa for my Wedding.

From Wedding I remember tomorrow is my Wedding. I don't how to feel! Means I should be shy or blushing because I am the bride but I am not!

I should be sad and crying because i don't want this Weeding but again i am not.

I felt is numb!

Shaking all the thoughts off I went downstairs only to meet with silence.

Mom isn't home.

I went inside kitchen and started to prepare breakfast for me but my mind drift towards Isa.

What is she doing now??

Did she woke up??

Did she -

My thoughts was break by the sound of doorbell ring. Wiping my hand I came out.

I was thinking it must be mom but no I was wrong. But it was someone I didn't expected.

It was Alexzander!!

He was standing there holding a very grumpy Isa in her arms. Whose face was red from crying and eye swollen.

My baby!

Without thinking much I immediately took her in my arms. He also didn't protested.
As she come to my arms she hide her face in my neck while hugging my neck. I rubbed her back to console her and she stopped a little.

"What happene to her?" I asked in panic.

"I know we aren't supposed to see each other today but I can't help. She was crying since morning asking for her mother"

He said and the word mother warm my heart. He also think of me as my Isa's mother.

I smiled at Isa and kissed her cheeks who was now tired of crying and ready to sleep.

I was still looking at her when I felt a light touch on my cheeks where my mother slapped last night.

I looked at him and my breath hitched. He was looking at my cheeks and smoothing it with his thumb with a frown on his forehead.

He then looked at my face and I can see something in his eyes, I gulped when I felt his thumb running on my cheeks softly.

I closed my eyes at the sensation I was feeling. His simple touch was creating havoc inside me.

I was giving my senses off but his next sentence bring me back to my senses.

"Who did this?"

Hellll there buddies.....

How are you all??

Hops everyone is fine and healthy at there home.

Back to the chapter:-

How was it??

I give some scene between Alex and Eva. Was it good??

God! Alex think of her as a scared kitten!

I hate Eva's mother. do you??

Now what will Eva say to Alex??

By next update they will be married I think...

So now I think I should stop and let you all vote and do comment 😜😜

Stay home please and take care of yourself. It's very hard time for all of us.

There beautiful covers are made by flewbirds thank you so much the beautiful cover.. 💝💝

Vote...

Comments....

Share....

Follow me....

Shristi 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naรฏve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
897K 35K 73
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๏ฟฝ...
2.2M 113K 54
"You see him as an heir of your empire and not as a family member. All you care about is the inheritance and not the child. If all you want is an hei...