kings and queens

By queenlatifa88

Things we're going well until Hampshire was facing Savage attacks almost every night and the wolves are blami... More

Introduction
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
A/N
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

CHAPTER FOUR

11 3 0
By queenlatifa88

"I can't believe we're being blamed for this! Okay I know we hate each other's guts but why would they stoop so low." Lily complained while coming down the stairs before she joined her friends for breakfast.

"Good morning to you too Lily." Marcus said.

"Sorry I was just pissed about yesterday, I was so looking forward to having a good time all night and they just ruined that for me."

"That's what their good at, looking for trouble." Alex said while he took a sip of blood from his mug.

"At one point I think they had all the reasons to be blaming us." Vanessa said while poking a piece of meat with her fork and inserting it to her mouth.

"Are you actually trying to say that they are right and we are wrong?" Lily asked with a confused expression on her face. "That's not what I said." Vanessa replied.

"Then what do you mean sister?" Alex desperately asked.

"I mean... We all know that we're not responsible for what is happening because we stick around every time and every day but 'WE' are the one's who know that not them, their blaming us because they know we're the only vampires here and they don't know what we do behind their backs so they have every right to be suspicious." Vanessa explained.

"I'll have to agree with miss Vanessa." Richard added.

"So if there really are people like us out there then we should try and find them so we can stop this nonsense." Katherine said before she stood up with her plate heading to the sink.

"Richard is there a chance that their are vampires doing savagery out there without us knowing?" Alex asked.

"I'm afraid yes, something like that can happen but the thing is we weren't expecting it to be this way, the king thought that they would try to expose us and that's when we would get the chance to stop them but we never thought that they would commit murder carelessly." He replied.

"I'm guessing they are certainly not from another kingdom." Katherine added.

"They must be the one's who got banished by our father." Vanessa said.

"Yes! That's why they do it in the dark without anyone noticing." Lily as excited as someone who had a light bulb on top of her head.

"Because when they we're banished the king confiscated their daylight rings, now they have no choice but to walk in the dark." Marcus added.

"What do you think should be done Mr Alex?" Richard asked.

"I think we should request more royal guards because we don't know how many they are." Vanessa said before finishing the heavy liquid from her cup.

"We are enough Vanessa it's not world war 2." Alex said.

"I agree with Alex, besides we have you, remember? Our deadliest weapon." Marcus playfully said, making Vanessa roll her eyes at him.
"I'm not going to use my powers to the maximum level just for those nutjobs." Vanessa said.

"You won't have to do that, we can take them down the old fashioned way." Katherine said with a smirk on her face.

"So. All we have to do is wait until we hear another murder from them and we'll know exactly where they hunt for human blood and use one of the humans as bait, because we don't have a scent of fresh blood." Alex said.

"I call bait Sophy." Katherine muttered while raising her finger making Alex just rolled her eyes at her.

"But why wait for another murder when we can just ask the wolves where the last murder occurred?" Vanessa asked.

"I'm not going to that dog house right now, besides we're making sure if it's not a false alarm we can't easily trust the wolves." Alex said.

"We are still making Sophy the bait." Katherine said before she went back to her phone, her words made Alex sigh and go to his room.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

The sun set and the darkness spread all over Hampshire but that day was Saturday so the vampires hunted for their food before night fall and since they had no hunting activities at that time they decided to train on their back yard.
Marcuse's body landed on the short grass with a big 'thug' sound he groaned in pain but quickly stood up.

"You want more Marcus?" Vanessa asked while standing in attacking position.

"You bet princess." He answered while he leaned his head on his left shoulder to his right shoulder real quick to freshen up, when he tried to move closer to her and grab her neck with his right arm Vanessa was to quick to act, she was facing him but when she saw Marcus reaching for her neck she turned to the back and held Marcus's arm by the elbow and settled it on her right shoulder and lifted him from her back and dropped him in front of her, he landed with a big 'thug' sound again and 
groaned in pain Vanessa chuckled at him and asked. "you still want more?" Marcus was laying on the grass but lifted his upper body and sat there with his arms around he's knees and replied. "No I'm good." Vanessa chuckled and sat besides him.

"Ha!" Shouted Lily giving Katherine a kick on her belly, Katherine fell down "oof." She said but quickly stood up, moaned a little and ran in super speed behind Lily's back,  grabbed her ponytail and threw her on the ground, this made Lily moan in pain but simply managed to get up.

"I told you to go easy on the hair!" Lily furiously said while getting up, Katherine scoffed with a smirk on her face and said. "I also remembered telling you to go easy on me but what if we we're really enemies none of that would be a priority, so basically we're both just trying to play our parts here." Lily's eyes turned dark red and her fangs were slowly coming out.

"That doesn't look good." Katherine said looking terrified, but Lily simply ignored her fear and jumped with her hand really high hissing and exposing her sharp claws and when she was about to land she scratched Katherine's left arm sleeve.

"Aaaaah Lily this is my favorite blouse!!!!!" She screamed.

"You have no idea how long it took me to make this perfect ponytail and you just ruined it." She snapped.

"You know what? I don't want to be you're partner anymore." She said throwing her hands in the air and leaving the back yard.

"Ugh!" Alex groaned before he used his super speed to get closer to Richard with a long and hard thick stick on his hand, he tried to hit him with it but Richard held high his stick with both hands preventing Alex from hitting him, then he spined the stick on his hands to confuse his opponent and hit him hard on the left side of his leg, this made Alex kneel on one knee while groaning in pain, when Richard tried to hit him again Alex held the stick above his head with both hands and stood up with all his strength and pushed Richard's stick against his this made Richard move back and lose balance, Alex used the chance that he had and hit Richard on both his kneepit making him drop to his knees and when he tried to quickly get up Alex held the stick on his neck, Richard looked up at him and said "Not bad sir."

"Thanks Richard." Alex said while throwing the stick on the ground.

"You're almost like you're father." Richard said while he stood up.

"Almost." He repeated with a smirk on his face.

"Remember the time when you got stuck on a tree and I had to come save you hahaha and we agreed to keep it a secret between us because you were afraid that Alex was going to kill you for wandering off without his supervision?" Marcus said while trying so hard to make the words come out through his laughter.

"Hahahaha, I still can't remember how and what made me climb it." Vanessa said while laughing.

"I was like you're hero that day and you we're so glad to see me that day than ever." He said before he chuckled.

"I was just glad it wasn't Alex or my father." She said with a smile on her face, when Marcus was distracted by her smile she looked up at the moon it was very bright that night and so clear.

"Come on let's go inside." Marcus said as he stood up and held out his hand to Vanessa, she took his hand and Marcus pulled her up.

"I'll go for fresh air first." She said.

"Well I'll come with you." He said.

"No you don't have to it'll be quick, I'll be back before you noticed I ever left." She said.
"Okay." Marcus said before Vanessa started to walk towards the front part of their house. "I'll be waiting." Marcus said making Vanessa turn to him with a smile before leaving.

"I'll be waiting? What are you Marcus her palace guard?" He told himself while shaking his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690K 26.3K 46
For eight years, Jade Fawn hasn't had the best luck. Ever since her parents were murdered, she has been tormented every single day by her pack yet sh...
1.5K 61 22
Ingrid has been the schools in-betweener, She is bad and good. Since she was born she lost her parents because her dad ran away and her mom gave Ingr...
9.4K 642 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
370K 15.1K 41
Their fathers are business partners, collaborating on an integrated school to keep the things they want to protect the most, from getting too suspici...