๐”๐๐‘๐„๐๐”๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

By K-KOZUMIZU

โ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐‚๐€๐๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐Ž, ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐†๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐Ž... More

๐”๐๐‘๐„๐๐”๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
01 โž  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
02 โž  "๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ, ๐ก๐ข๐๐š๐ง"
03 โž  ๐›๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌ
04 โž  "๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ"
05 โž  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง
06 โž  ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ
07 โž  ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
08 โž  ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ
09 โž  ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ
10 โž  ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐๐š๐ง
11 โž  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ฃ๐š, ๐ฃ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ง
12 โž  "๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ"
13 โž  ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
14 โž  ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž (๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ)
15 โž  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ (๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ)
16 โž  ๐š๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž
17 โž  ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
18 โž  ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐
19 โž  ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
20 โž  ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
21 โž  ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
22 โž  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐
23 โž  ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ
24 โž  "๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ"
25 โž  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
26 โž  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
27 โž  ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ
28 โž  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž๐ฌ
29 โž  ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž?
30 โž  ๐ก๐ข๐๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž
32 โž  ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž (๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ)
33 โž  ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

31 โž  ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก

215 20 14
By K-KOZUMIZU

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
on the brink of death 

It happened so quickly. You were unable to comprehend what had just happened. One moment you were running through the forest, and the next you were here, reaching out to pull Hidan out of the way of being impaled by the shinobi. The next thing you know, it was all too late. You made a mistake. A mistake that could never be undone.

"[Y/N]!!!!!!"

You could hear your name being yelled out hysterically from behind you. Only the weird thing was, you could only hear muffled sounds as your vision became blurry and you started to experience sudden dizziness and before you knew it, you were already laying face first on the cold, hard ground. Taking in the scent of the sweet and sharp smell of the damp grass underneath you, you felt your head pounding and your throat felt dry.

"H-Hi... dan,"

Slowly, you starting to lose your consciousness with the sight of Hidan, who was fighting with the group of shinobi. You could also see a glimpse of blood spilling onto the ground as the bodies of the group of shinobi fell to the ground one by one before everything went dark.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hidan's POV

I was panting heavily. My skin started to change back to its original color. I did it. I managed to scare them away and killed a few before they even managed to lay a hand on me. My body was covered with blood as well as my face. I wiped away the blood from my face with the back of my hand, focusing more on the eye area. Then, it struck me. I look over to the left, there she was. Lying helplessly on the ground. I rushed over to her, placing my scythe on the ground, I picked her up carefully and placed her head on my lap, twisting her body slightly to face upwards as I was not trying to make the wound around her chest bigger. She was a bleeding mess. There was still blood trickling from the opened wound.

"Oh, shit!"

She winced in pain as I was holding up her body from the ground, letting out a soft grunt and her face remained contorted from the pain she tried to endure. Slowly and desperately, she tried opening up her eyelids.

"[Y/n]! Can you hear me? Open your eyes, don't you dare give up on me!" I exclaimed frantically, looking over to the bleeding wound.

"You're such a fool. Why did you have to step in like that? You could've got yourself killed." I cursed under my breath, already felt a spasm of panic sweeping over me when I saw her bleeding out like that.

"Stay with me, [y/n]. Stay with me!" I pressed my right hand on her chest to hopefully help stop the bleeding or she would bleed to death.

I tried to remove the katana that pierced in between her chest but the more I tried to move it, the more she wailed out in pain.

"Shit! What do I do, [y/n]? Tell me what do I have to do."

"I... c-can't..." I watched her struggling to spill her words.

I looked over to the ground to find anything I could use. I ripped my cloak a bit when I couldn't find any and shove it to her mouth. "Here, bite on this. This is gonna hurt a little... just, bear with me, okay?" I gripped onto the handle and paused.

"I'm gonna count to three, okay? 1...2..."

She took a deep breath.

"...3!" I pulled the katana out of her chest as fast as I could and threw it away to the side. Blood spurted out from the opened wound and I quickly pressed my hand onto it. I could hear her muffled scream against the cloth and her hand grasped tightly onto my left arm that I could have sworn it will definitely leave some bruises. I clenched my teeth a bit to fight back the pain from her strong grip and after a few minutes, her grip weakened and she finally let go of my arm, letting her hand fall to the side. She looked tired and awfully weak.

"H-Hidan..." she started. "I... don't t-think... I can-"

"NO! You're gonna be just fine, you hear me?! I'm gonna take you to the hospital, so quit saying nonsense!" I shot back at her, not wanting her to give up. I want her to keep fighting, we're going to make it. We're going to the hospital and she will get better. She will!

I squeezed my eyes shut to fight back my tears that started to form out on the corner of my eyes. With her in my arms, I placed her hands on top of her wounds and said, "Keep that pressure on it. You've already lost a lot of blood."

I picked her up bridal style and started off to the hospital. My vision started to become blurry as my eyes welled up with tears again and without even realizing it, I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. I blinked my eyes a few times and paused, tightening my grip on her body.

"You're gonna be just fine. Just stay with me, [y/n]. We're close." I tried to reassure her although at that very moment, I was sure myself, I was only saying that to help ease my unsettling feelings.

She cried out in pain before I resumed my walk. Her body was weak, so weak that she barely had her eyes opened. I quickly put her down, leaning her back against a tree.

"Fuck, [y/n]! If only I knew a little about medical ninjutsu." I mumbled incoherent things under my breath. Clasping my hand on my forehead, not knowing what to do at the moment and I felt terribly awful.

"It's okay, Hidan. It's not your fault." She tried reaching out her hand to hold my hand. I grabbed her hand firmly and brushed my thumb gently against her body that's becoming more and more weaker and corpse-like as time passed.

"We have to hurry, [y/n]. We can still make it to the hospital. You can-"

"Hidan... you and I both know... there's nothing left we can do. I don't think I'm... I'm gonna make it." She spoke out so weakly, her voice sounded shaky and raspy.

"No, no, no! Don't fucking say that! I can still save-"

"Hidan," she cut me off and continued. "It's okay..."

I felt the wet hot tears started to stream down my face. She looked up to me with her droopy eyelids as a smile crept over her lips weakly.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

i'm sorry that this took so long to be updated. anywhooo, the next chapter will be the last chapter of this book (only if i don't drag the story for too long lol) so i hope that you will enjoy these last two chapters to the fullest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 110 15
Deidara comes from a background of pure violence and heartache. His parents, Murdered when he was only 3. His best friend, died of extreme illness a...
22K 329 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
35.6K 1K 31
(Y/N) and her comrades had completed an A rank mission and were on their way back but she couldn't help but notice someone following her? Before she...
6.9K 275 24
Will Deidara ever love again or will he catch feelings to fast for a certain good boy Thanks to everyone who reads this story and made it possible to...