REVENGE

By crazywriter_8

This is a love revenge saga. Though it starts from where Vansh announced Ahana as his wife,unknown to him the... More

My Intro
The thriller revenge saga begins
PART 1
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 14
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
HI GUYS!!
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
THE ULTIMATE AUTHOR'S NOTE
SEQUEL
A/N
A/N
Author's Note

PART 2

4.1K 146 24
By crazywriter_8

Shalom guys !! 

It's @crazywriter_8  

Thanks a lot for your comments and votes....

without wasting anytime let's get started......

In the Oberoi Mansion(this is their London Home)

RIDDHIMA- Bhai I need to go to India for shooting........also the branches of our company in India have to be looked after......

AYAAN - Yes Ridz ,you are right .It's time we fly back to India ,.after all 'they' are waiting for us.

KARTIK- I'll ask the the pilot of the private jet to take you guys India then. 

ABIR - We both can't come because we have some important business to handle here.

RIDDHIMA AND AYAAN - Ok bros.No problem.

AYAAN - So are you ready my little sister?

RIDDHIMA - Yes bhai!  I can't wait to be famous like you!

AYAAN - Let's go then!

(Riddhima and Ayaan reach India airport)

Meanwhile,

(Vansh and Angre also happen to be returning from a business trip to USA.)

(Riddhima happens to trip but someone saves her and they have an eyelock)

(Ayaan and Angre happen to stand in front of then shocked)

VANSH POV - Who is this girl? Damn I can't see her face due to the mask and glasses.(yes teh one who saved her is Vansh)

RIDDHIMA POV - Even though I can't see his face I know who it is.It's Vansh.I don't need to look at him to identify him.Besides I can see Angre standing over there.It's obvious.But Vansh it's just the beginning ,what will happen next is something beyond your narrow minded thoughts.

(Suddenly media starts surrounding Ayaan.Even though he was wearing a mask ,he was recognnized.)

Ayaan runs through the crowd ,holds Riddhima's hand starts running with her until they find a safe spot.

Meanwhile at the airport,

ANGRE - Boss are you okay?  who was that girl??I know that boy .He's AYAAN OBEROI a very famous actor....but that girl?

VANSH-Angre,she looked familiar to me but I couldn't recognize her.Anyway leave her Angre,dadi must be waiting for us,let's go to VR Mansion first.

ANGRE - Yes boss.You are right.

Meanwhile with Ayaan and Riddhima,

AYAAN - Riddhima ,who was that man?

RIDDHIMA - Bhai,it was him,VANSH.

AYAAN- What ???if you had told me earlier ,I would have hit him right then and there.

RIDDHIMA -No,bhai .Please don't interfere in this matter.It's my REVENGE.

AYAAN- Ok dear.Now that everyone knows I am in India.I think its time we announce you are my sister .That would help you gain more popularity before your debut.

RIDDHIMA- No bhaiii.....

AYAAN - Shhh...... Riddhima .No ifs and buts ..this is final .I am going to hold a press conference for the same soon.

Meanwhile ,

VANSH- Angre,the deal with the Oberois,,do you know who the CEO is?

ANGRE - No boss,they say she never revealed her identity.

VANSH -Angre that means we are going to meet her soon.Also,did you get any traces of Riddhima? It's been 2 years since we've been looking for her.

ANGRE- I'm afraid no boss.

Meanwhile with Ayaan and Riddhima,

AYAAN - I'll be hosting a grand party on a cruise Ridz to reveal your identity.

RIDDHIMA -Okay bhai.Also put the whole Raisinghaniya family on the guest list.

AYAAN - Yes Ridz of course.Also we can't forget Vyom.

RIDDHIMA- Yes bhai.I'm pretty sure he'll be the first one to reach.

On the day of the party,

RIDDHIMA POV- Vansh last time you were the one who wrote our story,,this time it's me on the cruise.Game on Vansh.

AYAAN - Are you ready for a day full of surprises Ridz?

RIDDHIMA- Yes bhai .I am ready.

(Just then,the Raisinghaniya family along with other guests arrive.)

ISHANI - Wow!! What a cruise ! Right Angre?

ANGRE - Yes Ishani .Of course.

ISHANI- I am the biggest fan of Ayaan Oberoi.....I can't wait meet and hug himmm...

ANGRE - Wait ,what?

(Just then ,Ayaan stands on the stage and announces)

AYAAN - Heyy everyone!!!!!Thanks for coming to this cruise party.Today I have someone very special to introduce to you all.........but in sometime .as the saying goes good things take time to come.Till then let's party.

(Ayaan goes backstage,and says)

AYAAN - Ridz.....everything is going according to plan right?

RIDDHIMA -Yes bhai.Also Vyom has arrived .But I can't meet him right now.

AYAAN - Don't worry.I'll give hime company till then.

THIS IS VYOM-

This is Vyom Raichand.He's Riddhima's childhood friend and BFF.He's also the heir of Raichand Enterprises.

(Lets continue now)

AYAAN-Hi Vyom.What's up buddy?

VYOM- What 's up??? Ask me what's not up.........I am playing the lead in Love is a Poison web series.But I don't about the female lead yet.

AYAAN- Don't worry bro.I am sure she's very pretty.

VYOM - Stop teasing me yaar.By the way what's the so special announcement??

AYAAN-You know it .I am going to introduce my sister.And there is one more surprise which you will know at that time only.

VYOM-Ohh..........I get it now.....

(Unknown to them someone was secretly eavesdropping their conversation)

(Meanwhile Riddhima is in her room talking to someone on her phone)

RIDDHIMA - Is the work done ?

UNKNOWN - Yes ma'am.I have killed him.

RIDDHIMA- Good .Your reward has been sent to you.Now clear the body and forget we ever had this conversation.

UNKNOWN- Okay ma'am.

RIDDHIMA - I won't leave you people.What you did to 'her' ,I am going to take my revenge.......you people don't deserve happiness.

(Just then,Riddhima's phone starts ringing)

RIDDHIMA-  Hello.

UNKNOWN 2 - ...............

RIDDHIMA - What really.Inform me if something happens.

UNKNOWN 2-..........

RIDDHIMA - Good.

(Just then Ayaan enters)

RIDDHIMA -  Bhai ,the plan was executed successfully.No changes.

AYAAN - Good .I think it's time now Riddhima.

RIDDHIMA - Yes bhai .Let's go.But first let me dress up and take my matching mask for the masquerade party.

.......

AYAAN - You look stunning Ridz.

RIDDHIMA - Thanks bhai.

..........

(Riddhima enters the party.As she enter with her hair flying,everyone admires her and her grace.Everyone's eyes fall on Riddhima including the Raisighaniyas but they can't identity het in the mask.Many boys start flirting with until Ayaan comes and says.............)

To be continued.......

Thankyou so much guys for reading my story guys.I appreciate that a lot.I am updating the 2nd part today only seeing the responses of you guys.....

Some questions-

1)Who were the unknown people Riddhima was talking to?

2)Who was wronged and who is Riddhima avenging other than Vansh?

3)How does Ayaan know everything?

4)Who did Riddhima get killed?

Bye guys ..........Ponder about these questions........................

-Your crazzy writer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
17.3K 765 15
This story starts from Ahana incident. Hope you enjoy it. This fire of justice will burn all evils
41.7K 3K 23
it's a mysterious love story.... And dangerous too... With a little touch of horror.... I am sure you like it... give it a try... don't forget to vot...
216K 9K 50
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...