let's run. - l.s.

By hlfics

"Lou?" Harry whispered. "Hm" "I want us to run away tonight." or Harry Styles, a feminine 17 year old, goes t... More

before you read.
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thank you.

ten

3.1K 100 36
By hlfics

"Harry come downstairs, now."

His mum didn't sound too happy.

Harry got up on his feet and slowly made his way down the carpeted steps. "Yes, mum?" he spoke quietly.

"What did I tell you about locking this damn door when you get home!" she yelled.

"S-Sorry it wasn't locked when I got here I-"

"Don't talk back to me!" she snapped.

Harry's father came walking from his bedroom. Harry's eyes widened and he backed up slowly, "What the fuck are you wearing, faggot." his step father sneered.

"My pajamas." he gulped.

"Against the wall, now!"

Harry stumbled over his own legs and ended up slamming into the wall, Harrys father chuckled "Such a slut, who are you wearing those damn things for?" he questioned when Harry stood up.

Harry didn't speak back knowing it'll make everything worse, he learned that the hard way.

"Your little boyfriend whose house you sneak off to? Never liked that Derek, he acts like a fag just like you."

Dave pushed Harry against the wall and swung at him with a leather belt. Harry cried out and tried to shy away from the pain. "Oh shut up." Dave gritted through his teeth and only hit Harry harder.

After what felt like hours he gave Harry one good hit in the center of his back making him sob. Dave slapped Harry across the face.

"Why did you leave the door unlocked? To sneak in your boyfriend so he could fuck you in my house?"

Dave slapped Harry again. Harry whimpered, it was getting hard to swallow the lump in his throat.

"Answer me!" he screamed, "No, F-Father."

"Only retards stutter, stop that shit!" He punched Harry in the stomach making him fall to the ground. He smirked and kicked Harry hard in the before going to stomp on his head but Harry flinched and moved out of the way.

"Don't you dare fight back, boy." Dave grabbed the hem of Harrys shirt pulling him off the ground. With as hard as it was Harry managed to stay standing, hoping this would be over soon.

His mother came into the hallway with what seemed like a frying pan, although Harry couldn't see well at the moment.

Maybe they'll hit him over the head to end his misery, he quickly realized he was wrong when he felt the skin boiling off his leg.

He cried out loudly and winced away only for it to hit his arm. "No!" he sobbed.

Dave laughed and punched him in the mouth as blood poured out like it was water, "I hate this damn kid." he said to Harry's mother.

"Should've given him up along long time ago, you'd like that too, wouldn't you?" he turned to Harry.

Harry gulped, he could taste the metallic blood.

"Maybe you'd be sold to some fag, he could fuck you good."

All Harry could do at the moment was cry, he couldn't feel anything anymore by how hurt and numb his body was.

"I bet you'd like it if I did that, right, Harry. You want me to fuck you good right here?" , Harry shook his head frantically .

What the fuck was happening, he's heard his father say a lot but never such a thing like this.

"Yes you would, don't lie. You're a faggot!"

Harry could smell the alcohol in his breath with how close the man was to his face. "Come on." Dave said pulling Harry by his hair like he was some animal.

Harry panicked and fought back, "No!" he grabbed his fathers hand, trying to unclaw it from his hair as he was dragged up the stairs.

"No, please no!" Harry cried.

"Shut the fuck up!" Dave screamed.

"Don't touch me!" Harry screamed back the best he could with all his energy and strength being completely gone.

"You know you want it. This is what you get. This is your punishment."

Harry finally kicked Dave in the knee when he got to the top of the stairs, which only caused him to let go of the boy and Harry helplessly stubbled down the stairs. He winced with every flip and grunted loudly when he hit the bottom, crying out.

Dave groaned loudly walking back down the steps with a small limp, he kicked Harry in the side and threw him against the wall again.

"What's this?" he said, picking a small pink bunny stuffie.

Harrys eyes widened, Boo.

"Is this your little toy?" Dave shook it in front of Harrys face getting a loud sob. Dave laughed and ripped the bunny's head off with his hands. Harry sobbed, his legs gave out and he fell to his bum.

"Fuck you, Harry. I don't see why I haven't killed you yet." Dave spat on the sobbing boy.

"Get me a beer, bitch." he snapped at Harry's mother who ran to the kitchen.

Harry laid in the hallway in a puddle of his own blood, he felt cold and hopeless. His father was right, he doesn't see why they haven't killed him yet either.

His eyes slowly fell shut.

He doesn't now how long he was out but he woke up a bit later, the telly loudly blasting as he looked around. He saw Boo laying against the hard floor, his stuffing all over the ground along with his dismembered body.

A sob left his lips again and he tried getting up, everything hurt so bad and all he wanted was to be held by Louis.

But he doesn't know if he could make it that far.

Anyplace other than here.

Louis was sat outside with a cigarette between his lips, the moon was full and bright which lit up the clouds around it.

It was surely beautiful.

A high pitched cough snapped him out of his thoughts as a small figure came stumbling up Louis' driveway. Louis squinted, trying to observe the person before his porch light lit the boy up, Harry.

"Lou!" Harry sobbed, not being able to hold himself up any longer and falling over halfway up Louis' driveway.

Louis' eyes widened and he put his cigarette out and ran up to the boy.

"Harry? What happened."

"It hurts so bad!" Harry screamed, clinging onto Louis' body like his life depended on it.

Louis' mouth was stuck open and he didn't know what to say as Harry sobbed painfully in his arms. "Harry? Stay awake okay baby, I've got you."

Louis cussed under his breath and stood up with the small boy, picking up the broken stuffed animal and rushing in the house. He rushed through the door, locking it behind him. He set Boo on the counter before rushing to his bathroom.

"Harry?" Louis whispered, Harry just sobbed, going into a coughing fit.

"Dammit." Louis mumbled, "I've got you okay? Sit down for me."

Harry clung onto Louis when he tried setting him on the sink, he didn't want him to leave. "N-No." Harry croaked out.

"It's okay." Louis whispered, unwrapping Harrys arms from him. His hoodie now covered in Harrys blood. Louis gasped when he saw Harrys swollen, bloody face. Harry swallowed and sobbed out, not wanting to see how horrid he looks.

"Darling, what - what happened?"

"I dunno!" Harry cried.

"Did your parents do this?"

Harry nodded with a loud sob as the events that happened not even 30 minutes ago replayed in his mind. Louis took a deep breath, "Can I clean you up?"

Harry nodded again.

Louis' hands twitched around as he tried to figure out where to start. He decided to start by unbuttoning Harrys shirt, which was covered in blood. Harry cried quietly while Louis shushed and gently took off Harry's shirt, trying to avoid any cuts or bruises.

Now all he was left in were shorts and socks.

"Fuck." Louis muttered when he saw the huge yellow bruise already forming near Harrys tummy and rib cage. He grabbed a cloth and soaked it in warm water.

"Close your eyes, love." He said softly and gently wiped under Harry's eyes making him cry in pain.

Louis tried calming him by setting a hand on Harry's thigh which only made him scream out more when he touched a big burn mark. Louis jumped and looked down, not being able to hold back the loud gasp that escaped from his lips. It wasn't the prettiest sight and surely looked like it didn't feel pretty either.

"Is that a burn?"

Harry only into his hands and nodded.

Louis took his hands away. He cleaned up the slit on Harry's lip and told him to stay still so he could grab the first aid kit from the kitchen. He ran to the kitchen quickly and grabbed ice as well then rushed back in less than a minute.

"Hold this here, baby" Louis set the ice pack in Harry's hand and moved it up to the bump on the boys head.

"I'm sleepy, Lou." Harry sniffled.

"Not yet, you could stay awake for me." Louis shook his head and opened the box while he listened to Harrys sobs start again. He looked at Harry for a moment, realizing he's going to have to get Harrys shorts off somehow and he just hopes Harry's okay with it.

"Can I take these off too, love?" Louis hooked his finger in the waistband.

Harry nodded sluggishly.

Louis avoided the huge burn on Harry's leg, as hard as it was. Harry was just in pink cloth panties now. Louis fiddled with a few things before getting out burn cream.

"It's gonna sting but it will help you feel better."

"No, Lou." Harry scooted away, pushing Louis' hand away from his leg. Louis held his hand and softly rubbed the back of it. Harry whimpered when Louis touched the fresh burn on his leg.

"All done." Louis murmured and wrapped a white bandage around it then he noticed the smaller one on Harry's arm. He took a bit on his finger and gently swiped it across the broken skin then wrapped it up.

"You're okay." Louis whispered when Harry wrapped him in a hug. He pulled away when Harry's cries died down into sniffles and quickly put cream on all Harrys bruises and plasters on Harry's cuts.

Also wrapping up his sprained ankle.

"Good job, darling." Louis wiped the boys tears away when he finished, Harry was covered in bandages but he looked better than when he arrived. Louis grabbed a jumper from his closet and slipped it past Harry's head letting it drown him.

"Warm?" Louis asked, Harry nodded and reached out for the older lad, who took a deep breath before picking the smaller boy off the sink, avoiding any sores he could. It wasn't the easiest thing in the world. Harry laid his head on Louis' shoulder, closing his eyes as the slight bounce every time Louis took a step lulled him to sleep.

"Harry." Louis moved his shoulder, "Don't sleep."

Harry didn't listen, he let his mind finally rest.

Louis sighed when Harry went dead weight in his arms, he grabbed a bottle of water and the fluffy blanket that he keeps in his family room for Harry.

"Harry." Louis sat against the back of the couch and draped the blanket over Harry.

Harry hummed.

"You need to drink some water, please."

Harry whined and shook his head.

"Then you can sleep, I promise." Louis said into Harry's curls, helping his limp body sit up. He hissed when his sore bum rubbed against Louis pants. Louis cracked open the water bottle setting it in Harry's shaky hands.

"Will you tell me what happened?" Louis asked gently, not wanting to trigger anything.

Harry's eyes lined with tears and he sniffled shaking his head.

"You can tell me." Louis smiled, taking the water bottle incase Harry decides to stop holding it.

"My mum called me down stairs and y-yelled at me for not locking the door and my step father got mad a-at my outfit and told me to get against the wall and he hit me with a belt. It hurt so bad." Harry sobbed into his hands.

Louis snuck his hands under Harry's jumper and rubbed small circles onto his waist as he encouraged him to keep going.

"And he kept hitting and kicking me t-then he dragged me up the stairs, Lou. H-He said he was going to -"

Harry stopped.

"Going to what, love?"

"I don't know, Lou! He said he was going to fuck me good I-I don't know what that means!" Harry choked out a sob into Louis' chest.

Louis' heart clenched but his whole body filled with rage at the fact that someone could even think to lay on hand on the precious boy. "Harry, look at me." Louis whispered, Harry wiped his eyes and sat up.

"He didn't touch you did he? Sexually?"

Louis was considering jail time if this man touched Harry.

Louis let out a huge sigh of relief when Harry shook his head, "Thank god." he pulled Harry back in his chest listening to his muffled cries.

"Anything else, darling?"

Harry shook his head but a loud sob left his lips and he looked around frantically. "Boo, Lou! Oh my god he ripped Boo in half, he's the only thing I have when I'm there!"

"He's on the counter, I'll sew him. Don't cry." Louis wiped the tears from Harry's eyes, being sure not to put too much pressure on the bruise.

"I really don't want to go back."

"We'll figure it out." he whispered in Harry's ear, kissing his head.

Harry's cries died down a while later and he fell asleep on top of Louis while the mans fingertips trailed up and down his spine. Louis was confused as he took in everything that had happened in the last hour, he's sure Harry was too. The kitchen light shined into the family room but the rest of the house was dark and quiet. Harry had Louis' hand in his own as he held onto it tightly while he slept.

All Louis could do was be there for the kid right now but it sure was going to be a long few days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 25.7K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...
286K 9.6K 45
when louis finally comes home, harry isn't waiting. over the past four years, both of their lives have completely changed -- but maybe the feelings a...
195K 8K 31
Louis tried. He really did. He tried so hard to only love him as a friend but he couldn't do it. Not when Harry was so much more than a platonic 'ma...
39K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...