My Mafia Stepbrothers|BTS FF

By btsyoongi_12

Her life wasn't at track from the beginning. Her life lost it's balance, and fell into a deep dark hole, whic... More

Introduction
Characters
1: Memories
2: New Fear
3: Helpless
4: Boyfriend?
5: Stepbrothers
6: Welcome hell!
7: Fake News
8: Rules!?
9: Punishment
10: Different
Sunshineee
11: Trust
12: Hesitant
13: It Hurts
14: Miserable Her
15: Oppa
16: The Cut
17: Girly Products
18: Elder Sister
19: New Boyfriend
20: Pasts
21: No Peace
New!!!
Lil Meow Meow!!!!
22: Take care
23: Her Pains
15k special
24: Love Her
25: Shopping!!!
26: Hiding
27: Fun
28: Training and confess
29: Ghost?
30: Suspicious
31: Turn
32: Let's go!!!!
34: Feelings
35: Don't Leave!
36: Ruined
Ruined(imp part)
37: Miserable
38: Save Her
39: Broken
40: Suffering
41: Promise
42: Shocked
43: Jungshook
44: Mess
45: Clear
☆Book Cover☆
46: Monster
47: WÂR
48: Ready for the fight
49: The Game
50: Not done yet
51: Game just begin
52: Wake up
53: ConFUSED
54: Guilty
55: EnD
Heyo!
56: Sacrifice
Important.....maybe?
57: Who is he
58: Puzzles
59: Right Time
60: Unexpected
61: Truth
62: Revealed
63: Ok or Not
64: Win or lose?
65: The cliff
Epilogue
Peackabooo
After long time

33: The unknown guy

13.1K 463 488
By btsyoongi_12

This is gonna be a longgg chap. So be readdyyy~~*not so long actually leave it*

??? Pov

I was busy working in my study when a call interrupted me. I got pissed but soon it turned into a smirk as i saw the caller id. I brought it close to the ear and greeted him. But instead, he just spoke in a cold and stern voice.
Meet me at the xxx cafe. Now.
He said and hung up.

I rolled my eyes and huffed in frustration. I hate the attitude of that guy. Though i hate his whole existence, i had to stick to him for her. And i know it clearly how powerful he is. It's not easy for me to do it all alone.

Anyways, i headed to the place mentioned and saw him sitting there looking at a girl. That girl was just laughing and talking with her friends. Nothing else. But the look on that guy made her look like a prey. He's really sick. At least i am not THAT bastard like him staring at random girls creepily. I have my own girlfriend and that's enough.

Shrugging off the thoughts, i went to the table and sat in front of him, blocking his view to the girl. He turned his attention towards me and clenched his jaw. What's wrong with this guy?
What's wrong dude? Why did u called me so suddenly?
I asked but he just rolled his eyes, still flaming in anger.

U don't know what's wrong? Did u already forget about the plan?
He asked gritting his teeth. I shook my head and then continued
Totally no. How could i forget our spice up plan?! Actually there's a problem.
And what's that?
He said raising one eyebrow.

They went to hong kong. And will come next week.
I said feeling disappointed. He nodded his head still angry. So i spoke to ease the tension
And i also came up with a different plan.
I said with a smirk. I saw him looking at me gesturing me to continue

Well....
I tell him my whole plan and smirked. He also smirked looking at me and tilted his head which looked hella creepy. He smiled mischievously and nodded.
I like that plan very much. I feel lucky to have u as my partner.
He said still smirking
Yea...it's ok. That's also a part of my revenge. So...let's wait for the real action to begin?
I said and we both started laughing like a psycho.

Soyun pov

I woke up heavily breathing and found myself drenched in sweat. I looked around and discovered myself in an unknown room.

I started to panic but then i remember, i was in my new room! Yes u heard me right! New room in Hong Kong. They also had a house here and we r staying here now. I wonder how rich my dad is....
The mansion is like this

(I wish i was present in fanfics for REAL! Ugghh leave it)

Though it's kinda smaller, it's still big. We arrived here yesterday night and fell asleep immediately because of tiredness. But a nightmare woke me up.

I saw someone was trying to warn me. But that person was killed by another person and then that killer wanted to kill me as well. And that's when i woke up from that horrible dream. I couldn't sort out why the hell i always see things like someone tries  to kill me?

But  i pushed off the thoughts and wen inside the washroom to take a warm and refreshing shower. I wore my today's outfit and came out

I went downstairs and saw everyone present in the dining room

I smiled and greeted everyone. After having breakfast, we all went out and enjoyed our first day at Hong Kong

2 days later

Its been two days we are here and we have been having a lot of fun. It feels like I'm having the best time of my life. But still, my mind kept on recalling about minhyuk oppa. Today, we're gonna visit the disney land, my favourite place. I quickly got ready and this is what i wore

Honesty, i was like a jumping monkey today. I was more than excited and happy to go there. After some time, we arrived there and the smile was never leaving my face.

I squealed and went in after doing all the formalities. We all were having out time together. I was with my oppas. They were also having fun by themselves.

At one stage, we all became a little tired and decided to have some icecream. We stopped at a stall and started having ice cream. I started to roam around, a little away from my brothers when a boy bumped on me.

And to my bad, his water spilled on my clothes. He started apologising repeatedly.
Aaa...I'm sorry noona. I didn't mean to do it. I'm really sorry plz forgive meee
He was cute. But surprisingly,  he was also korean. I smiled a little and assured him
It's ok it's totally fine. No need to apologise this much.

He looked at me then smiled. Goosshh he is soo cutee

I'm Jisung btw. Park Jisung. What's your name noona?
He said happily
I'm soyun. Umm...l-lee soyun
I didn't know what to tell him. But i ended up saying lee cuz that's my name. And surname...doesn't matter that much right?

We were having a great time when another boy, a little older than him came and smacked his head. He was INDEED handsome and cute. I couldn't stop looking at him. When i came back to my senses, i realised that i have been drooling over an unknown guy which made my cheeks red.

I'm really sorry on his behalf. He's sometimes annoying
The unknown handsome guy said. His voice- i stooped myself before going any further and smiled
No its ok. He's not annoying he's really cute.
I saw him glaring at the young guy.

(Umm..i have yoongi right? I have no right to drool over him yea...)

But the young guy gave him just an innocent smile.
Stop glaring at me hyung. Weren't u the one who told me to come to noona and ask her?
My eyes widened as i tried my best not to laugh. Jisun just confessed about his hyung in front of me! Goshh this is soo embarrassing! He just told his younger brother to know about me! He smacked his head once again and looked at me with a nervous smile with his red face.

He looked so cute! I just chuckled a little and assured him that it was ok. We talked a little and got to know that his name is Na Jaemin

(Ok i can't cheat on yoongi...i better look awayy...)

And they're cousins. They've come here for some business i don't know why. But we became really attached. That jaemin guy was always so shy but he was handsome as hell. We exchanged our numbers and parted our ways.

After he bade goodbye, i placed my palm on my chest feeling that inhuman heartbeat. What the hell is wrong with me! I just met him today! A few hours ago! And yet i can't stop thinking about him! I'm going crazy...

We arrived at our home and i went to my room to fresh up. When i was done, i heard a text from an unknown number. I looked at it confusingly but when i saw the name, a smile crept on my face without my face. The whole time i was chatting, i couldn't stop smiling.

I was just wondering about one thing.
What's this feeling?

---
End of chapter 33

Wooo did u like the chap? Vote and comment!
And what do u think about jaemin? Yes he's my bias of nct. But I'm still loyal to yoongi 😌

And what about that unknown pov? Any guess?

Stay healthy skittles! Blast my phone with ur comments😆😂

Borahaee
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.8K 25
"-Hyungs...you need to run, please! -Never ever! We are not leaving without you. -But I don't even deserve that- -SHUT UP RIGHT NOW! You forgot alrea...
57.5K 1.2K 19
Tae: I love your Everything baby..from head to toe & your personality...the point is I love everything I own..! Y/n: w-what if I try to r-run again...
179K 7.1K 41
bts:y-you are a girl not a boy!? yn:yes im a GIRL _________________________ BTS 7popular and bully boys +One of their sister. Their dad got married...
136K 5.5K 57
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...