Billionaire's Girlfriend for...

By missanonymousL

Lalisa Manoban is a girl who is in need of a big amount of money. A young lad same age as hers offered her s... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Author's Apology
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
EPILOGUE
Ending Letter
Bonus Chapter

Twenty

3.8K 166 50
By missanonymousL

Chapter 20: Vacation III

Lisa woke up because of the sunlight beaming on her face.

She groaned because of it and tried to stand up from the bed.

She tried.

She was confused why her body suddenly felt heavy when she is basically fit.

Nope, not thin just fit.

She then felt that her body is being hugged by something and that she is being pulled...

Wait a minute...

Pillows don't hug, they don't have hands for crying out loud!

Bedsheets don't either...

Wait...

...

...

She then looked behind her and there she widened her eyes at the sight.

Her fake boyfriend is sleeping on the same bed as hers! And he's hugging her too!

Well, she remembered that she agreed for him to sleep beside her but!

She never agreed to be a fucking pillow of this jerk for him to hug her like this!!!

She tried to wriggle off his grip but he only tightened it and gave a husky groan in response.

That's sexy-wait what?!

"Jungkook!" she whisper yelled at him in attempt to wake the sleepy head and let go of her but to her dismay, he only snuggled more on her.

"Jeon Jungkook, I swear let go!" she said but he just slept comfortably like it is his daily routine.

She shook him trying to wake the shit out of him but he still didn't budge.

This guy is a serious heavy sleeper.

She then tried to stand up again but he again for the nth time pulled her closer.

"Stay," was all she heard from him with his husky and hoarse deep voice. His hot breath fanned her skin causing for her body to tremble.

"What the heck are you doing?" she panicked.

"Sleeping." Back to his one word replies.

"Who gave you the permission to hug me huh?" she said kinda pissed now. This guy is so so dead.

"No one," he uttered still eyes closed. He did not care of the fact that he's annoying her early in the morning.

"Let go," she warned threat was visible in her tone but he couldn't care less. "Jeon, I swear I will kick your ass," Lisa threatened.

"I still wanna sleep," he whined still refusing to let her go.

"Then sleep. Let me go!" Lisa said.

"I wanna cuddle too," he pleaded.

"No!" she disagreed immediately. "Let me go, Jeon Jungkook," she said trying to wriggle off from him.

Once she succeeded, she glared at the figure on their shared bed–Jeon Jungkook who is pouting cutely like a baby.

Cute.

But annoying.

And hot.

"Come on~" he whined but Lisa just shook her head before heading to bathroom leaving Jungkook who just bit his lower lip trying not to smile widely like an idiot.

After Lisa, Jungkook also went to have a relaxing bath before eating their breakfast.

They are going to eat at the restaurant in the island together with the others like what they have planned days before.

Jungkook got out of the bathroom but to his surprise, he didn't see Lisa anywhere.

He tried looking but she is nowhere to be found, he grew anxious only by the thought of her being away from him.

Dramatic, right? But it's the truth!

Then, he heard a knock from the door.

He groaned before opening the door only to be welcomed by Somi and Chaeyoung.

"Why are you looking like a troubled boyfriend?" Chaeyoung blurted out.

"Because I am!" he said without thinking that made the two girls gasp. He rolled his eyes at them.

"You are?!!" Somi asked that made Jungkook think for a bit.

"Yeah, now answer me. Did you see Lisa?" Jungkook asked.

Chaeyoung giggled before nodding.

"What?! Where?!" Jungkook asked.

"Well, Jennie unnie wanted Lisa to accompany her somewhere that's why," Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders as she explained while Somi nodded.

"Why? You miss her?" Somi asked while wiggling her eyebrows to her older brother.

"What if I say I do?" he blurted out that made Chaeyoung chuckle.

"I like you. You are bold and straightforward. And, you are good looking. Hope you'll be my brother-in-law soon." Chaeyoung stated that made the lad blush at her statement. Well, that's not a bad idea, if you'll ask me.

"Anyways, I'm hungry. They must be waiting now, so let's go, unnie, oppa." Somi said then they nodded before following Somi.

They arrived at the restaurant and Somi is right, they are all waiting for the three.

Jungkook looked at Lisa who is busy talking to Hoseok while laughing at his jokes.

Jungkook held that stare and when Lisa seemed to notice his deadly stare, she turned and looked at him.

He was anxious earlier because he thought she was missing and then there she is casually talking to his hyung laughing and giggling!!

Lisa raised an eyebrow at him which only earned an eye roll from him before sitting just infront of her beside his Hoseok hyung.

"Mmm~ This is so yummy!" Somi exclaimed while eating her food without thinking of other people inside the restaurant.

"Somi, will you shut up and eat properly? Gosh, you eat like a baby." Jungkook scolded her that earned a glare from his sister.

"Shut up, oppa. Anyway, I want to go jet skiing later. Can we go there, oppas?" she asked trying her best to convince the boys. "Besides, I plan on inviting unnies," she added that earned a look from the four girls whose silently eating.

"What? But-" Jennie was cutted by Somi.

"Unnie, it is not that scary," Somi said.

But Jennie is still bothered especially that she is sea sick sometimes.

Taehyung noticed her and so he assured her, "Don't worry. I'll guide you if ever you get scared," he said that made Jennie blush.

Chaeyoung gasped and covered her mouth dramatically, "Unnie, you are red!" she said that earned a giggle from Lisa and Jisoo.

Jennie nudged her and stepped on her foot from under the table that made Chaeyoung hiss in pain. Jennie smiled sweetly at her and spoke, "I am eager to do it..." she remarked glaring at her sisters especially Chaeyoung who's silently crying while Jennie is mercilessly stepping on her foot.

"You okay?" Jimin noticed Chaeyoung who is silently screaming in her eyes for help.

"Yes, she is fine!" Jennie said then Chaeyoung just nodded not wanting for her to be tortured later on.

"Jet skiing is fun, I am excited!" Lisa said happily while Somi clapped her hands that made Lisa and the other sisters giggle cutely...

But the boys did not think likewise…

Because after hearing their giggles, they-- more like the four, froze at their spot...

Their giggles were so seductive and flirty...

Fuck!!

Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon looked at the boys beside them, and silently laughed at their reactions...

They are all stiff, they look like they were inside the freezer for years. The three burst into laughter that made the girls confused.

The four boys looked at them annoyed but they just continued to laugh.

"Are you okay, oppas?" Lisa asked softly because the three already began choking on their food because of laughter.

Yoongi the signalled that he is fine still coughing. The two also waved their hands to reassure them that they're alright.

His eyes travelled to Jungkook who is still frozen and stiff, Jungkook glared at Yoongi that made him smirk.

This Lisa effect is really something...

The others were also glaring daggers at Hoseok, and Namjoon while the two just shrugged their shoulders with a teasing grin on their faces.

But what caught their attention more was the fact that Jungkook's ears looked so red as he pursed his lips together.

To think that a cold-hearted business young man is affected by just a simple or more like an unintentional seduction from Lisa.

Jungkook is literally cursing his Yoongi hyung for making fun of him. He wanted to bury himself alive but could not do it. He still wants to live longer to be able to marry his Lisa.

Jisoo cleared her throat, "I think we should finish eating now so that we will have plenty of time to enjoy here." She said then they all nodded.

"Hey, uhmm, Lisa?" Jungkook called out.

"Hmm?" she hummed.

"What are you doing here all alone? Aren't you supposed to be enjoying the vacation with the others?" he asked.

"I am enjoying. I just want to be alone for a second." Lisa stated still looking at the calm sea in front of her.

Jungkook stared at her, her hair is waving in sync with the waves and air.

She is undeniably beautiful.

She looks so perfect.

His thoughts were cut off when Lisa turned to face him.

"How about you?" she asked.

He shrugged his shoulder while walking near her and stopped to stand beside her, "Same as you, I guess?" he said then Lisa nodded.

"Wow," he heard her mutter, "This place really is romantic," she said with full of admiration.

"Why is that?" he asked.

"I just heard some people saying that this place is perfect to admit and confess their feelings," she stated as she continued to admire the calm sea and the cold breeze slapping her skin gently.

"Do you want someone to also confess their feelings to you here?" he asked that caught Lisa off guard.

"Maybe?" she replied playfully.

"Maybe?" he repeated with a knotted eyebrows.

"I mean, for me, I'd like my future boyfriend to confess to me somewhere romantic as well. Just like this place," she chuckled at her own silliness. Sometimes, her mind is just so imaginative.

"Romantic, huh?"

"You know? Like those in the movies where a guy confesses his love for the girl in somewhere romantic and special? People say that beach confessions are so romantic. When I was a kid, I heard dad actually confessed to mom in a beach back in Thailand. I want that too," she said before closing her eyes, feeling the sensation of the breeze.

Jungkook stared at her before smilling, he's proud.

Atleast, now he knows what he'll do when he is ready to confess and claim her as his.

Noted.

"Oh really," was the only thing he said.

Lisa nodded before someone shouted, "Unnie, oppa, stop that romantic event of yours because the jetski is ready!" Somi shouted then Jungkook sighed and mentally cursed his sister for interrupting their joyful moment alone.

They enjoyed their moment, Jungkook guided Lisa since she is scared of riding it.

They are sharing one jetski because she insisted because of fear. Jungkook seemed enjoying it while teasing her that he will make it faster, he is enjoying how she is hugging him tightly from the back and leaning to his back.

Everyone who doesn't know him will surely call him psycho or mentally ill because he literally looks like joker with him grinning like that with a girl behind him who is hugging him tightly.

"I swear I'll kill you, Jeon." Lisa said as soon as she got out of the jetski.

He laughed, "Sorry about that, baby," he said.

Lisa stared at him trying to be sure if she heard him right or it is just her mind playing with her because of dizziness. But looking at him now, he seemed calm and normal.

I guess it is just because of dizziness.

They all enjoyed the whole day and now they are preparing for the campfire.

They are all sitted at the white sand with a bonfire infront of them, "We should play a game," Taehyung said then they all agreed.

"Truth or Dare!" Jimin said happily.

☪️

Edited and corrected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 196 11
A 17 year old Lalisa Manoban falls deeply in love with a male senior in class XII-2. What happens when a female gets close contact to him? This is a...
61.3K 1.1K 20
Lalisa Manoban is a transfer student to Seoul High School. She is in 10th grade and had straight A's throughout her school life. On her first day she...
15.3K 466 40
Jungkook a mafia king who wanted to find a wife for him while finding he found a girl who are perfectly his ideal type the girl is Lalisa Manobal kno...
161K 4.8K 35
Jeon Jungkook is a Ceo of a game company and Lalisa Manoban is an advrage girl who works at a cafe. Jungkook has a son that is only a couple of month...