๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ

By downbadforyu

She's my target and I should kill her. (๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?) Her family is... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ:
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41(M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 10

2.3K 94 19
By downbadforyu

Third person's POV

Ringg~

"Who's this?" Chaeyoung sleepily asked after answering his phone without looking at who it was.

"Hey bro!" The person on the other side cheerfully greeted, Chaeyoung pulled his phone away from his ear and looked at his phone and saw Dahyun's name on it.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung asked now sitting up his bed rubbing his eyes.

"Bro if you please, can you get up your bed now and go here? We're at your office waiting for you." Dahyun said.

"What are you guys doing there without my permission?" Chaeyoung asked in all seriousness that scared Dahyun as he felt shivers went down his spine.

"W-we couldn't wait outside b—"

"You can wait outside if you guys wanted to." Chaeyoung said cutting him off.

"Yah! You guys talk to him I'm scared!" Dahyun yelled on the other side.

"We're sorry for going in here without your permission bro, but we just had to come in already since outside everyone is on a run at early morning." Tzuyu explained glaring at Dahyun who was the mastermind of going inside without Chaeyoung's permission and said that it would be okay.

"Fine, I'll be there in ten and don't let Dahyun touch my things, I know how everything in there is organized." Chaeyoung said before hanging up and got down his bed before proceeding inside the bathroom and took a shower. After he finished his shower he went out with his towel wrapped around his lower part while his hair while still dripping with water. Soon Chaeyoung got himself dressed in a simple black shirt that was under denim jacket and black pants. He went out his room and immediately grabbed his keys and the helmet Mina gave him before going out his penthouse and rode the elevator.

After getting to the parking lot he walked to his motorbike and wore his helmet before driving away out of the building.

"Glad you came bro!" Dahyun cheerfully greeted Chaeyoung as soon as the guy entered his office and placed his helmet on his table.

"I told you not to go inside here without my permission didn't I?" Chaeyoung asked facing his back from his friends while he checking his shelf that was full of his figurine collection that Dahyun always tries to touch and play with.

"Dahyun's idea." Jeongyeon said pointing at Dahyun whose mouth open wide facing Jeongyeon who just exposed him.

"Yah! Why you exposing me huh?!" Dahyun exclaimed looking at the guy who chuckled and stuck his tongue out teasing the guy.

"Don't fight guys, it's too early." Tzuyu said sitting at the chair in front of Chaeyoung's table.

"Why do you need me here?" Chaeyoung asked sitting down his chair.

"Oh! We almost forgot!" Jeongyeon exclaimed and immediately went in front of Chaeyoung's table with Dahyun beside him.

"We have a mission today." Tzuyu said, Chaeyoung just nodded indicating that he's listening to them.

"We have to stop a shipment of drugs in an hour at the port, it's the guy we've been eyeing on for months now." Dahyun said.

"He'll be personally there to supervise the shipment of the drugs so we have to be there too to catch him." Tzuyu added turning his head to Chaeyoung.

"Tell your groups to prepare already, we have to be ready and armed if ever things get out of hand." Chaeyoung ordered, the three nodded and saluted to him before walking out to go to their groups to be ready.

Chaeyoung is now inside a room with his own group getting ready for the mission, Chaeyoung is arming his guns before putting them on the gun holster what was on his waist, he put another one of his left leg. He also loaded his M-16 and his other guns.

"Proceed outside." Chaeyoung ordered, his group went outside the room perfectly lined up and met with the three's group in a big room where the three were already in and just waiting for the leader of the mission.

"Why?" Chaeyoung asked when Daniel suddenly called him.

"Don't forget you have to be here later, you have a photoshoot to do." Daniel answered.

"I'll be there as soon as our mission is finished." Chaeyoung said before hanging up and proceeded inside the room.

"We are going at the port Daepohang Port in any minute to stop Lee from shipping drugs that is worth a million dollars from here to America, if he successfully ships those drugs out of the country we're dead, those shipments aren't just drugs, those are also weapons used by the secret military of Lee's partner and those aren't just any weapons, I'm talking about nuclear weapons here and they're going to use those for all we know what." Chaeyoung said.

"And I don't want crybaby's, scaredy cat and cowards in this mission got it?" Chaeyoung stated while everyone in the room nodded.

"Team Eagle all of you go to the west part of the port near to where the ship is and move close to the containers and check what's inside quietly."

"Team Fox all of you on the other side, guard the place and spread around the area, be careful in not getting caught."

"Team Phoenix all of you spread and move up to the intermodal containers and go into your positions, quietly, we don't want this mission to fail right?" Chaeyoung asked and Jeongyeon's team nodded.

"Lastly team Tiger, all of you follow me, spread on the lower grounds and secure the other places and make sure that no one is getting in or out, move quietly and quickly, half of you come with me." Chaeyoung said looking at his team who nodded.

"What are you all waiting for? Go!" Chaeyoung yelled and immediately everyone inside the room scrammed out of it and went to the buildings parking lot and went inside their designated vans with their team leaders.

"Eagle, Fox and Phoenix re-brief your men about what to do." Chaeyoung said through his in ear.

The 4 groups van started moving out of the building and drove to the fish port at Daepohang port. Their drive to the port was fast, you can say that they're in a hurry to stop this shipment—well it's because they are, this shipment is important as to what Chaeyoung said because if those illegal weapons reach America to where Lee's business partner is, his partner would use those weapons to attack conduct an attack on Russia's ruler which is his and Lee's enemy, after they do that attack on Russia they will go next for Mexico and Denmark and after destroying those places they will take over them and make an army to attack Korea and Japan, Lee has plans no one knows and his plans are all pure evil.

"All right you all know the drill!" The four exclaimed inside their vans to their group who saluted before going out.

"Eagle to the west." Chaeyoung said through his in ear signaling Dahyun and his group to immediately go to the west.

"Fox to the south." Chaeyoung added signaling Tzuyu.

"Phoenix spread up fast and quietly." He added again before his own team started spreading around the place.

Half of his group is with him walking on every corner being careful in not getting caught, they walked further until they saw the middle of the port where Lee was supervising his men with the shipment.

"Eagle update." Chaeyoung said.

"They have some containers on board now." Dahyun answered.

"Are there any men around the ship?" Chaeyoung asked.

"No, no one is guarding." Dahyun answered again and let one of his men check the place.

"You can move now and check the containers in there, see if what's inside those." Chaeyoung said, Dahyun said simple "copy" before he and his group stared moving towards the ship quietly.

"Phoenix update." Chaeyoung said calling for Jeongyeon.

"We're already in position, we've almost been caught but we got the men already, and so far nothing suspicious about Lee's men." Jeongyeon answered.

"Good, keep an eye them." Chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung is now looking at Lee who is talking with a tall white guy, he assumes that the guy is Lee's business partner. The two are talking about serious things until Lee's business partner smirked.

"Like what you promised?" Lee's business partner asked.

"Like what I promised." Lee answered and shook hands with the man. The man then started walking towards the other direction where another a yacht is.

"Drop your gun." A voice of a guy said while pointing his gun at Chaeyoung.

"Drop your gun now!" The guy yelled, Chaeyoung immediately let go of his gun and put it on the ground.

"Chaeyoung this is a decoy, the real shipments are inside that yacht, the containers are empty." Tzuyu said.

"Knew it." Chaeyoung uttered under his breath. Before he fully stands up he took his other gun from his leg and shot the guy behind him.

"Jeong it was a decoy, move down now!" Chaeyoung told Jeongyeon who immediately ordered his men to move.

"Move now!" Chaeyoung ordered his men who ran out of their hiding spot and started shooting on Lee's men.

"Lee! Stop right there!" Chaeyoung yelled pointing his M-16 to Lee who stopped in his tracks and faced Chaeyoung.

"Ah! You again Azai! Nice to see you!" Lee exclaimed smirking at Chaeyoung.

"Drop your gun now Lee." Chaeyoung said, Lee obeyed, he put his gun down but took out another one and shot that just got hit not that deep on his shoulder.

"Sorry but not today Azai!" Lee yelled before running away with his men covering him from the gunshot.

"Follow him!" Chaeyoung ordered and immediately some of his men moved and followed Lee.

"Fox follow Lee's partner, he's not that far yet." Chaeyoung said as Tzuyu got beside him but nodded and immediately moved with five of his men.

"Where's Eagle?" Chaeyoung asked after seeing Dahyun's running towards him.

"He's trapped inside the container, we were looking around but men attacked us and he got trapped inside the container." The guy informed him.

"Why didn't you told me earlier?!" Chaeyoung yelled, the guy put his head down.

"Chaeyoung the containers are falling!" Jeongyeon yelled as he saw the containers to where Dahyun was is now falling after Lee's men pushed the containers with a machine.

"Idiots!" Chaeyoung yelled before running to the place where Dahyun and his men was earlier.

"Anderson stop right there!" Tzuyu yelled pointing his gun to Lee's business partner who did stop but his men were pointing their gun towards Tzuyu's direction.

"Drop your weapons Anderson." Tzuyu uttered still in his position.

"Boys." Anderson said and nodded to his men, his men nodded and turned to Tzuyu again and started on attacking Tzuyu's men firing them while he runs.

"Shit! Park cover me." Tzuyu said and started walking to the other side with one of his men covering him from the shooting of the enemies.

"Anderson stop!" Tzuyu yelled again stopping Anderson on his tracks again.

"Kid, why so persistent? You're gonna fail anyway." Anderson said smirking at Tzuyu.

"Fail? Sorry but Brute Force doesn't fail." Tzuyu said with a smirk, and just then Anderson is now being pinned on the ground by Tzuyu's men.

"Failure isn't in Brute Force's vocabulary Mr. Anderson." Tzuyu said still smirking at Anderson who was now up on his feet being held by two men.

"Take him." Tzuyu ordered the two who nodded and walked away, Tzuyu walked back to the middle and saw that Lee's men is also being taken away.

"Let go of me you bastards!" Lee yelled trying to wriggle away from the hold of Jeongyeon's men.

"Aish this old man really." Jeongyeon said shaking his head while looking at Lee.

"Where's Tiger and Eagle?" Tzuyu asked.

"Tiger followed Eagle earlier." Jeongyeon answered.

"To where?" Tzuyu asked.

"The decoy ships containers were falling, and Eagle is trapped inside one of those so Tiger followed." Jeongyeon answered again.

"We should follow." Tzuyu said, Jeongyeon nodded his head and walked close to the way to where the ship was earlier.

Chaeyoung is in the water looking for the container Dahyun's men told him where Dahyun was trapped. He kept diving close to the containers banging them from the outside to check if Dahyun would bang back. He went to another container and banged it from outside, and in a matter of seconds Dahyun banged back. He held the handle of the container to try and open it but failed. He looked for something that can break the lock of the container and saw a chunk of metal from beneath him. He swam down to get the chunk of metal, he took the chunk of metal and swam back up to the container, he banged the metal on the lock continuously until the lock broke. He immediately took the lock off the container and went inside the container and saw half of Dahyun's body on the water while the half is above, be swam above and saw Dahyun.

"Good thing you came..I-i thought I would die here.." Dahyun said chuckling a little almost out of air.

"Pabo you shouldn't think that, we'll save you of course." Chaeyoung said.

"But we have to hurry..they left bomb in here with me, the last time I checked it the time still has two minutes." Dahyun said, Chaeyoung immediately looked down on the water again and saw the bomb Dahyun was saying—the time is only a minute left.

"We have to go, take a deep breath and swim as fast as you can okay?" Chaeyoung instructed, Dahyun nodded and took a deep breath before diving into the water again and swam out of the container with Chaeyoung as fast as they both can.

*BOOM!*

"What was that?!"

Hey everyone! Chapter 10 is up!
Another late update because I was doing school works earlier HAHAHAHA

I'm not good with action so please bear with me HAHAHAHA enjoy!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7.2K 81
Book 2: Be as one -------------------------------- Arranged marriage is never gonna be happy ending.... Or can it be?? ...
6.8K 249 27
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...
326K 14.2K 50
"We are making photographs to understand what lives mean to us." - Ralph Hattersley ##### A young rising photographer finds herself tangled between t...
122K 5.1K 36
Y/n Y/l/n Your father left when you were really young. Your mother died of cancer when you were 20. 2 years later, at the place that you are living i...