Our Darling Girl

LittleOne1792 tarafından

Flo is moving across the Country for her first year in college, when her plan starts to fall apart she finds... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Character Profiles
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Q & A
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Character Update 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Update
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Update
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Leaders and Lavender
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Question????
Chapter 54
Server 1792
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Thank You
Sequel

Chapter 51

65.7K 1.7K 1.1K
LittleOne1792 tarafından

 Flo's POV

My bed was empty this morning, after last night I expected to wake up in a warm, sweaty cuddle with all my boys, but they were no where to be seen. I slowly sat up a pain in my stomach and in between my legs from playing last night. I swing my legs round to the side of the bed trying to stand still in the nude. I rise to my feet unsteady like Bambi on ice.

"What are you doing up?" Lawrence's voice calls as he walks in, already dressed for the day in black doc martins, jeans and a black t-shirt paired with silver necklaces.

"It can't be breakfast in bed if you are out of bed", I sat back down in bed pulling the blankets up to my chest and sending him a big cheesy smile.

"There's my good kitten, come on eat it up" He said handing me a bowl of fruit and a glass of apple juice.

"Where are the boys?" I ask after giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Jay and Adrian went for a run to release some ...leftover energy they had and Tristian is at a study group but they won't be long."

I happily eat my breakfast occasionally doing a little dance with every bite till I was completely finished. Lawrence pulled me out of the warm comforts of the bed. My naked body wrapped around his fully clothed one, with his spare hand he grabbed my bowl from breakfast and carried me through to the kitchen to put the dish in the sink. I hid my head into his neck slightly embarrassed by current situation but there was something comforting about him helping me do simple tasks.

The door creeks open to show Adrian and Jay walking in, the looked over my wrapped round Lawrence. They shook their heads simultaneously turning around to run again.

"Poor lads" Lawrence laughed which I didn't quite understand but I noticed they left the door open, and I was exposed in the nude.

"Daddy the door" I squealed trying to get down. He placed me on the kitchen counter hurrying to shut the door before picking me back up. "Come on little one lets get you in the shower." He grabbed a warm fluffy towel and started the shower for me.

"Now be a good girl and get all clean, I will pick out an outfit for you. "

The hot water soothed some aching I had left over, and I was left alone to get clean. I used raspberry scented body wash and shampoo and finally turned off the water.

Knock knock.

"All dry kitten?" Lawrence pops his head round the door watching me wrap the towel round me body, he comes and tickles my sides before picking me up and carrying me to my room.

Laid out on the bed was a white shirt with a doggy on and a yellow pleated skirt, there was also white underwear and white thigh highs. Lawrence helped me dress and he tied my hair into a ponytail with a yellow headband to match the skirt.

"Where to now daddy?" I ask noticing my outfit was a little bit dressy for a Saturday spent in the house.

"We are going out" He smirks grabbing my back pack and packing my water bottle, a small dinosaur teddy and a pacifier. I don't usually take these things out with me, so it was odd to why he was packing them.

"What is all of this for?" I ask as he picked me up again carrying me through to the living so I can put my shoes on.

"We are going to see Leo and Niya"

"Really!" I squeal, the excitement pulsing through me. "Yes come on Kitten lets get you in the car."

With everything ready Lawrence helped me into the car and drove off towards Dylan's house.

As soon as we pulled up I jumped out ready to see my friends. I ran towards the door and rang the bell a few times.

"Relax baby" Lawrence laughed petting my hair.

The door opened to reveal Dylan and Niya stood behind him.

"Someone is excited I see" Dylan chuckled leaning down to my face, "Hi Little one" Dylan patted the top of my head then let me and Lawrence into the house.

"Hi" Niya whispered seeming slightly nervous, she was dressed in blue shorts and an oversize jumper with cloud designs embroidered on.

"Hi!" I giggle slightly more confident than she seemed, she smiled at my response.

"Do you want to see the fort Leo built?" She asked fiddling with the sleeves on her jumper.

"Can I Daddy?" I ask my eyes shining for him to let me go off with my friends.

"Yes Kitten I'll be in the kitchen" Lawrence kissed me on the cheek before me and Niya ran up the stairs towards her bedroom.

Over the past few months Niya had moved in with Dylan and they seemed to be getting on wonderfully, their bedroom had an abundance of neon lights and pictures covering the walls. In the corner of the room was Leo who had built a giant fort made of blankets and pillows, he was dressed in the most adorable outfit I have ever seen he was wearing mint-coloured shorts, white thigh highs just like mine and a white t-shirt that read Mommy's little Bunny.

"Flo!" Leo screamed once he saw me stood by the door, her ran over attacking me in a hug.

It was nice to be around other littles, they understood how I feel and we can just have fun, enjoy activities together and slip into our safe headspace.

For the next two hours we build a second fort and start having a battle, opposing castles fighting for the middle ground. Our weapons were stuffies and pillows and we were too focus on laughing than fighting.

Until one of the pillows that I threw extra hard hits Leo in his face, causing him to fall over. Leo releases a loud cry alerting Sage and Piper down stairs.

Four concerned doms hurried into the room wondering what was going on.

"What happened Sweetie?" Piper asked picking up Leo and giving him a kiss on the forehead to settle his crying.

"I... fell over c...ause I was hit with a pillo..w" Leo stuttered through cries his nose now starting to bleed slightly.

"Who throw the pillow?" Sage asked her usual soft tone to her voice.

"It was Flo" Niya pointed at me trying to protect herself.

Lawrence looked over at me "Is that true kitten?"

"Yes but we were only playing" I pout not liking all the eyes on me.

"That's okay but will you apologise to Leo?" He asked leaning down to me sat on the carpet.

"No! He is being silly" I didn't really understand my emotions, but I just feel upset and annoyed like I could cry and scream while kicking me feet.

"Kitten, I will only ask you one more time. Will you apologise for hurting Leo?" His voice was stern this time which just upset me more. Leo was being too sensitive it was just an accident.

"No Daddy!" I shout, crossing my arms and looking away. The room was silent and before anyone could say anything, Lawrence had picked me up we were leaving the bedroom.

"Thank you for having us over" Lawrence called while rushing down the stairs and into the car.

He was silent the whole way home and I knew I was in trouble, but I still felt angry, my emotions were overwhelming me, and I haven't felt like this before.

As Lawrence parked up in the driveway he finally looked at me, "Do you feel sorry for hurting Leo, even if it was an accident?"

"Nuhu" I huff jumping out of the car ignoring his running over towards me. I open the door and storm to my little room.

"What is going on?" Tristian called after me stopping to ask the irritated Lawrence.

"She is having her first tantrum". 

---------------
Poor Leo

How will the boys deal with Flo in her first ever tantrum?

And how will Flo feel when she is no longer in little space?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

62.8K 335 33
Crysta is in college. She is an "A" student but has no social life. Her friend insists that she goes to a party with her where she meets a tall, sexy...
613K 36.2K 46
Book 11 of the Dominant doctors series. The book in which Chris has no idea where he lives and Doc really isn't much help. I hope you enjoy it :)
1.4M 23.5K 69
"Kneel." Sebastian demanded softly. I lowered myself to my knees looking down at their shoes. Sean pet my hair, stroking me. "Tell me kitten, what d...
5.5K 304 51
Orphic - (adj.) - mysterious and entrancing; beyond ordinary understanding ♡ Samantha has never had an easy life. With her mom gone and the way her d...