The Best Practices Authors Ne...

By TheAmazingSpiders

Writing an active-filled sci-fi, whimsical romantic novel, or reflective memoir is challenging and rewarding... More

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦

Book Cover Tips

8 0 0
By TheAmazingSpiders

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨

❧𝐸𝑑𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑦: Luke

❧𝑇𝑒𝑚𝑝 𝑏𝑦: Luke

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

𝑌𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙!

𝑇𝑜 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑝𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.

𝑇𝑜 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑝𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡.

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡! ッ

➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶

□□□□□0%

■□□□□20%

■■□□□40%

■■■□□60%

■■■■□80%

■■■■□90%

■■■■■100%

❧ 〔 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞 〕

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

Hi everybody, Luke here! This is gonna be about stories, tips and posts! If you aren't posting and you're just looking for fics or books to read I have plenty of recommendations. If you want to chat with me please do that, I am personally a person who enjoys stories more when characters are realistic, interesting or going through a development. welcome people of writers club! today this pages has been made to remind everyone on what it takes to be a great writer. Following topics will be further discussed the more you read on, so please stay for the rest of the ride.

In this piece, I will be covering not only main tips, but also Character Development, Story lines and a handy tool.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑔...

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

Everything that's on wattpad

must have something

to do with a form of writing,

right? whether it be a short

story, chapters, oneshots, or

even poetry, I bet everyone on here would like to increase the amount of likes and reads on their stories, am I right? So, how to do that? Is there a magic trick or something? Let's say... there are some ways to increase likes and reads on your story – and I am here to share that secret with you.

There are a few basic steps to make this all happen. It might seem I am joking, but these steps actually work!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐴𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒!

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

I do have a [suggestions box| I welcome all kinds of them. Don't hesitate to contact either if you need anything!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑖𝑡!

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

𝑊𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒.

𝑊𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑒

𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛!

➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶

Aye, I would love to be active but I'm just super busy with school and I'm more of a artist than a writer. I also write long chapters and have to rewrite half a book in a whole series but I'll try to be more active when I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
194K 4.4K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...