Classroom of the Elite (Karma...

By Rico10909

After the battle againts Grimm and his forces. Satsujin Karma finally begun his journey to live a peaceful Hi... More

Bio
In Five Years by Rebecca Serle
Where Reincarnation and Biology Intersect by Ian Stevens
The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman !(18+)!
Think like a Grandmaster by Alexander Kotov
Blackmailed by the Beast By Sam Cresent
The Power of Having Fun by Dave Crenshaw
Seven Days in May by Kim Izzo
If We Survive by Andrew Klavan
One Mans Wilderness by Sam Keith

Any Dream Will Do by Debbie Macomber

479 11 4
By Rico10909

*Class 1-D : 1 Day After Grimms Death : Suzune's POV*

I was sitting on my desk as usual noticing Karma once again not attending class. Chabashira-sensei entered the classroom being a book with her to begin the lesson. Hirata suddenly got up from his seat and raised his hand."Chabashira-sensei, Karma hasnt been attending class."Hirata told her with a worried look."Where is he?"He asked her with a worried look."Do not worry, hes been given special permission by the school to be off campus today for family business."She told us with an emotionless look."The Student Council President will be accompanying him to ensure that he indeed does family business."Chabashira-sensei told us as she placed her book on her desk."I see, alright then."Hirata said as he sat back down."Now let us begin our lesson."Chabashira-sensei said as we began Japanese Lecture.

*Cemetary : 1 Day After Grimms Death : Karma's POV*

President Horikita and i were at the cemetary. Specifically at Hanako's grave. Beside her grave were my comrades graves, Ryuuji, Yuuki, and Hanako. Beside their grave however was my old masters, Kamado-sensei. I placed a flower on top of Hanako's grave with President Horikita.

:Flashbacks:

"Satsu~"Hanako called me with a smile."What?"I asked her with an emotionless look."Wanna go to the mall with me?"She asked me with a smile."I dont see why not."I told her with a small smile."Perfect!"She yelled with an excited tone."I'm gonna go change! You should change too!"She yelled as he to her room to change her clothing. I decided to walk up to my room to change as well.

*The Mall : 7 Years Before High School*

Hanako was looking for clothes while pulling me into random clothing stores. I didnt mind it, as long as she was happy. She tried on a blue dress similar to Cinderellas."How do i look?"She asked me trying on the blue dress. I blushed noticing how cute she is in the dress."You look pretty cute."I told her with a soft smile."Aww~ thanks!"She yelled as she hugged me.

:End of Flashbacks*

After that, i looked at Yuuki's grave and place down a flower. I patted the tombstone with his name engraved on it and started reminiscing about my past with him.

:Flashbacks:

"Yo, Satsu."He called me giving me a wave."What do you want?"I asked him as i was eating a sandwich."Nothin."He said as he leaned on a rail next to me. We were on a bridge at that time for a mission."Nice Sandwich by the way."He told me with a small smile."Wish Hanako couldve made me some lunch as well."He said with a sigh."She did make you one though."I told him as i handed him another piece of sandwich."You couldve given me this earlier?"He asked me with a confused look."Wanted to see if you're hungry."I told him with a small smile."Idiot, i'm a human like you."He said with a glare."Of course i get hungry."He said as he took the sandwich from my hand."Just makin sure."I told him with a smug smile. He smiled back at me as he then looked at his sandwich."Thank you for the food."He said as he started digging in to the sandwich.

:End of Flashback:

'Yare yare, Yuuki.'I thought to myself with a small smile.'If you're hungry, you couldve told me.'I thought to myself as i looked at Ryuuji's grave. I placed a flower on his grave as well and started remembering my moments with him.

:Flashbacks:

"Yo Sat! Have you ever read a manga before?"He asked me as he noticed me trying to read a manga."Why are you askin?"I asked him with a glare."Cause you look like you have no idea on how to read a manga."He said with a smile."How hard is it supposed to be? I mean, i dont have any problems reading this manga."I told him with a glare."You cant lie to me, i can already notice that you're struggling to read it."He said with a smug smile."I can teach you how though."He said with a wide grin.

After that, i got down on my 2 knees and bowed in front of him."Teach me, sensei."I begged for him to teach me."E-Eh?! Sensei?!?"He asked me with a confused look and started to look nervous."Y-You dont have to call me that!"He yelled with an awkward look."Teach me!"I begged as i kept on bowing."Seriously though! You dont have to bow either!"He yelled with an awkward look."Please sensei!"I kept on begging until he finally sighed."Where do ya wanna start?"He asked me with a smile.

:End of Flashbacks:

'Thanks for that time, Ryuuji.'I thought to myself as i gave off a small smile.'Now i know how to read a manga.'I thought to myself as a tear started coming down of my left eye. After that, i moved on towards Kamado-sensei's grave. It was bigger than the rest of the other graves. It was even well made too.

:Flashbacks:

I was only 8 years old at the time. We were practicing Jujutsu. He kept on striking me down and kept on restraining me to end off the rounds."Yare yare, Satsu."He said with a sigh."Again."He told me as he got up."I-I dont think i can beat you....sensei..."I told him with a frown."Satsu, let me tell you the key in fighting."He said with a smile."There will sometimes be opponents that you cant beat....sometimes, defeating said opponent does not necessarily mean you have to knock him out."Eh? I dont get it?"I asked him with a confused look."You can defeat your enemy by destroying his objectives."He told me with a smile."For instance, say the opponent your facing is trying to blow up an entire school.....the only thing you could do is probably stall time."He said with a smile."Thats when you have to rely on others to defuse the explosives while you can hold out your enemy."He told me with a smile."I see..."I said as i rubbed my chin."I think i get it now!"I told him with a smile."Thats good if you get it."He said with a smile as he got in a stance."Now......lets continue our spar."He said with a smirk."Yosh, lets go!"I told him with a smirk as i got on a stance.

:End of Flashbacks:

I sighed with a sad tone as i looked at Kamado-sensei's grave. I placed a flower on top of his grave with a frown."Looks like this guy was important to you."President Horikita said as he patted me on the shoulder."Yeah...he was like a Father to me."I told him with a sad look."I see....wherever he ended up, he probably doesnt want you to look sad."He told me with a small smile."He probably wants you to be thee Babayaga."He said with a smile."So dont be sad cause it was over for him, smile cause you were part of his journey."He told me with a smile."Yeah, i wont be sad."I told him with a small smile."Good, then lets head back."He told me with a smile as we both walked off back into our car.

*A Few Days Later*

*Class 1-D : Karma's POV*

I finally got back in class and sat on my desk near the window. Hirata, Karuizawa and Horikita all looked at me along with Sudo, Ike, Yamauchi and Kushida."Glad you're back."Horikita told me with a glare."That doesnt look like a 'glad' look."I told her with a sigh."Then what does it look like?"She asked me with a glare."It looks like a 'Because of you, i had to copy my entire notes which is a drag.' kind of look."I told her as i took out my book and read it."Fair enough."She told me as she sighed and looked at the front of the class.

"Karma."Hirata called me with a smile."Its been a while."He said with a smile."Yeah, it has."I told him as i read my book."Sorry for not attending class for a few days, had to do some stuff Off Campus."I told him as i flipped a page on my book."Well, you couldve given us a notice."Hirata said with a smile."Too much of a drag to write a letter."I told him with a sigh."Rather not."I said as i flipped a page on my book."Hey, wait a minute."Karuizawa said as she spotted my book."That book looks weird.....it doesnt look like a book......that looks like....A MANGA?!"She asked me with a confused look."A MANGA?!"Ike, Sudo and Yamauchi yelled in unison noticing the manga i'm holding. I started to blush a little as i turned my face away from them feeling embarrassed."You read those?"Horikita asked me raising a brow."Just a little bit."I told her with an embarrassed look.

"Wow Karma."Hirata said with a surprised look."I never knew you were the type to actually read Mangas."He said with a smile."You'd be surprised that i had to have someone teach me how to read a manga."I told him with a slight blush on my face."Eh???"Hirata asked me with a confused look."Satsujin Karma, the Class D student who turned out to be somewhat of a Genius had to havea someone teach him how to read a Manga."Karuizawa said with a sigh."I guess there are some things a Genius like you cant do."She said with a soft smile.'Oi oi oi, i never said i was Genius.'I thought to myself as i sighed."Well anyways, its good that you're starting to consider on following the trend."She told me as she elbowed me gently from my left side."Is that so?"I asked her as i read the manga.

"Attention Class."Chabashira-sensei called as she entered the classroom."Today, we have two new transfer students that will be joining you here in Class-D."She told us with an emotionless look."Will the two new transfer students please come in?"She asked the 2 new transfer students to join her in Class-D. The 2 new transfer students came into the classroom. I widened my eyes as i remember their faces. Horikita noticed my reaction and immidietly turned her head towards me.

'Impossible...'I thought to myself as i looked at the new transfer students.'Theyre-'

*End*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 239 29
Kodo Ikusei High School - is a prestigious school with unrivaled statistics. 100% of graduates from this school go to university or find work. Studen...
120K 3.3K 11
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's life hasn't been easy. After being placed in the white room for an experiment by his father during most of his childhood, he ev...
24.6K 1.4K 16
[Ayanokouji in Class C] Ayanokouji Kiyotaka has lived his life controlled by his father, in an environment that broke many lives through sheer violen...
14.8K 415 107
Hello hello! This is a rewrite of my old book so everything done is my work. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, onto plot description. Being...