𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐑 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‡πž...

By isadorahstories

Italian girl, Sofia Bianco, was born into wealth. Sadly her mother passed away and since then things haven't... More

Am I going to die?
You're Lying!
Loverboy.
Patience, my love.
You don't mess with a Bianco!
Guess who's back!
When Two Worlds Collide.
Family Affairs.
Secrets Are What Get You Killed.
Time Will Tell.
I Said I Love You.
Old Habits Become Routine Part:1
Old Habits Become Routine Part:2
You Complete Me.
Mrs. Mafia.
I Trusted You.
The Queen & Her King(s)?
Happier Than Ever
One Last Ride

Guns And Roses.

675 13 3
By isadorahstories

SOFIA

I woke up in cloud-like bedsheets. The smell of fresh morning, remembering everything from last night. The sun was hitting directly on my face and the cool breeze, flowing through the window. The birds chirped and sung, how could anything get better than this? I looked to my right as I say good morning. I see Matteo smiling back at me.

Wait, what?! Matteo? WHAT. THE. FUCK!

"Good morning baby."Matteo greeted.

*Gasp*

I jump up out of my sleep, gasping for air. I looked around to find clothes everywhere, the blinds closed and the time. It was 5:30 in the morning. I kept breathing heavily as if I had a scary dream, what was scary about it? Clearly, I'm not over Matteo, why else would I have that dream?

"Sofía? are you okay?" Sebastian asked, rolling over to face her.

"Yeah, sorry. I guess it was a bad dream or something, go back to sleep mi amor." Sofia assured, kissing his forehead.

As soon as he fell back asleep, I couldn't myself. I got up and picked up his shirt from last night off the floor and threw it on. I tried to not make any type of noise exiting his room, Seb's door was thankfully not the squeaky type. As I was closing the door, not looking behind me, I started feeling somebody behind me, Breathing down the back of my neck.

"Going somewhere mi amor?" Matteo asked.

"God, fuck! Matteo. I thought you were some murderer or something." I whispered angrily.

"Well in all fairness, technically I am." He replied with a snarky remark. "Listen please Sofía I am sorry and I don't expect you to listen or understand but I've always had trouble-." Matteo tried to explain.

"Could we maybe not talk about this here.",
I gestured, bobbing her head towards Sebastian's door.

Matteo nodded. "Yeah sorry, come to my study?" He asked whispering.

"You have a study? Psh, what are you like forty?" I asked, giggling.

"Just shut up and come" he replied grabbing my hand.

I didn't know what it was but, when he grabbed my hand it was like all was gone. I know, I'm so pathetic and desperate but, how can I just forget and replace all the good with the bad? As we carefully ran down the hall, we finally were there. I sat down on this beautifully coloured sofa, he sat down at his desk.

"Okay, Sofia you should know... Victoria and I have a history. We grew up with each other but I could never tolerate her, as you have seen, she's a lot to handle." Matteo explained.

"Well it looked like you were handling her just fine." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I was having a rough day and she was there, she means nothing to me other than a business partner." Matteo explains.

"I didn't need to know all of that you know." Sofia replied.

"You did need to know. You need to know that you are the only person I have eyes on." He assured.

"Matteo- I'm with-." I stuttered.

"You're with Sebastian, yes I know but he isn't me." He flirted.

He got up and started walking closer to me, my heart racing. I tried to keep my heart from bursting out from my chest. I found myself getting up from the sofa and facing him. Our eyes met with each other and knew exactly what.

"You can love him, but he doesn't make you feel the way I do." Matteo added walking closer to me.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Sofia replied. My voice wouldn't stop shaking, I couldn't hide the nervousness anymore.
I wanted him but I couldn't. Who would I be if I did that? He's all I've wanted, all I've thought of. The very thing I deeply desired.

"He doesn't make you feel butterflies or nervous like I do." Matteo said pushing me up against the wall.

AUTHOR
Sofia's breathing kept getting heavier and heavier, but she liked it. She didn't want to admit her feeling for him, considering all he had done. What would Sebastian think about her if she went through with it? At this point, he had been hovering over her against the wall. His hand over her head and the other by her waist.

"He doesn't know how to treat you like you want." He whispered, bending down to reach her ear. "He's too gentle with things, he doesn't know how to truly satisfy you, my love."

SOFIA
I didn't say anything. All the things he was saying were true so I caved and it felt so good. I took a breath and I kissed him. He was completely different than Sebastian, he was passionate and reckless. He made me feel a way Sebastian couldn't...

*click, click*
AUTHOR

"Matteo, I can't. We need to stop, this isn't right. I-." Sofia exclaimed, while running out of the room.

Sofia thought by running out and excluding herself from Matteo, she'd have herself safe. Little did she know, she and Matteo weren't the only ones awake... She ran back to Sebastian's bedroom and crawled into bed as if nothing just happened. He greeted her with a kiss then, rolled over and slept for hours. The hours went by and Sofia did not sleep once. She was up all night thinking about what she'd done and what would happen if Sebastian had found out. "Should I tell him?" "Should I not?", she'd ask herself, in her head. The time was now nine, and Sofia's alarm went off, waking up Sebastian.

"Good morning Fia." Sebastian smiled.

"Fia?" Sofia replied, giggling.

"Yeah. Fia, I like it for you. You know if you don't there's always sugar plum,  pumpkin, sweet cheeks. I could go on." He joked.

"Oh, god no, please. Fia is just fine, It's cute Sebby" Sofia mocked, laughing while doing so.

"Sebby? Really? Now that's not cute at all!" He exclaimed, scrunching up his face.

"Oh come on, that is so cute!" Sofia joked, trying not to laugh at his face.
"As much as I love spending time with you, sadly I need to go to my class." Sofia said.

"What class, like school? Please don't tell me you're underage Sofia." Sebastian asked, a little confused and scared.

"No, no. God no, I'm 21." Sofia laughed. "It's like a self-defence class, so don't test me." She joked.

"Oh, okay." Sebastian sighed in relief. "Since you will be gone for the whole day, want to go out for dinner? My treat." He asked.

"Yes of course! See you tonight." Sofia responded

"Goodbye my love." He said, kissing her cheek goodbye.

Sofia grinned.

By 9:45, she had been out the door and waving a taxi down. She couldn't take her car since she ran here the night before. "81 Baker Ave. Brooklyn, New York." Said Sofia, to the driver. "Alright." He responded.

It must have taken an hour to get there, considering New York traffic in the morning.
I didn't have time to make a shake. After a long while, we got there, I was almost late.

"Okay class partner up, we're practicing jabs and pushes today. Go!" Jerry yelled. There was a familiar face I saw as I was trying to pair up. I think we went to the same high school?

"Hey! You new here?" Sofia asked, greeting the new girl.

"Hi, yeah I am." She  replied. "This place is so big and you all are so skilled. Wait do I know you?" The girl asked.

"I don't know, I was about to ask you the same thing. I'm Sofia. Sofia Bianco." Sofia responded.

"Mhmm, another Italian. Yay!" The  girl exclaimed. "I'm Camilla Parker I think we grew up together." Camilla questioned.

"Oh. My. God! Camii! I remember you! Our moms were friends, right? Marissa was her name, Marissa Parker, right?" Sofia exclaimed.

"Yeah! Yours was Maria . How is she by the way?" Camilla asked.

"She sadly passed away years ago, when I was younger." Sofia sighed. "But it's okay, I'm okay it happened a while ago."

"Oh I'm so sorry, I loved her as a kid." Camilla responded.

"Girls! Stop talking and start punching!" Jerry yelled.

"Shit, sorry."

Camilla and I partnered up and started with the combinations. I had just reconnected with a childhood friend. Considering this big ass city, it sure is a small world.

"Alright that pretty much sums things up, you are free to go see you, next class!" Jerry yelled.

"Hey, are you doing anything later tonight?" Sofia asked Camilla.

"Nope, just moved here, I have nothing to do other than unpack my things, why?" Camilla responded.

"I was just going to see if you wanted to get some dinner later? My boyfriend and I were making dinner plans, I'm sure he will be fine if you tag along with us." Sofia suggested.

"Yea, sure. That would be great thanks!"

"No problem, here's my number. I got to go, Sebastian would kill me if he doesn't get to see me. He's too funny. Cya!" Said Sofia.

"Bye!"

Back at Matteo's, Victoria had something nobody knew about. It was the type of thing that would implode both relationships and friendships...

*knock, knock, knock*

"Hello! Open the door, Ramone!" Victoria yelled outside Matteo's house.

...

"Ramone, how's your wife? Still doesn't know about-." Victoria yelled.

"Jesus fine. Shut up and come inside." Ramone yelled, through the speaker.

Victoria smiled and walked her way inside.

"MATTEO!!!" She yelled dragging out his name.

"Oh fuck no." Matteo replied, while upstairs.

"Matteo!" She yelled again.

"Will you shut up, Victoria?" Matteo yelled, running down the stairs. "What do you want, I have shit to do, you know."

"Oh, nothing. Just a little proof of your late-night activities with Sofia last night.
Whilst you and the little perfect bitch were getting real close in your study, I was awake and very much alert. I overheard you talking to her. I saw an opportunity." Victoria yelled, then whispered. Showing Matteo the proof.

"Okay, listen, whatever you have planned or whatever little revenge you're planning, drop it." Matteo said, trying to grab Victoria's phone.

"Ah, ah, ah not so fast. If you want me to delete it, you are going to be my little bitch for a little while...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 5.7K 50
On one fateful night, sixteen-year-old Sofia Romano had to go through one of the horrific experiences of her life. Ever since, she has been hiding in...
377K 8.5K 54
When Isabella Pierce has to live in Spain for one month with the rival gang, she never expected to get involved with the handsome, irresistible son o...
31.2K 975 45
Violet Iris Rowan, 25, grew up in a poor neighborhood in New York, with her sister and mom. Her mother worked multiple jobs to keep a roof over her d...
53.8K 767 100
[Complete] (Editing) Isabella Perez, from a mafia family, in search of a better start in life, runs away from her family and moves to New York for b...