A Drivers hope

By karlierose_weeb

This is a story about a formula 1 driver for Mercedes that goes by y/n y/l/n and her Journey of becoming one... More

Drivers hope
First race
Unexspected text
Hanging out
Before i go
Home sweet home, but not so sweet without you
Crash and burn
Its a healing prosses
its a healing prosess part 2
A/N
Shes back
Author note
Back in the race

Back story

1K 2 0
By karlierose_weeb

You grew up in America with your family as you where growing up you loved to race. You would Beg your parents to you go to go karting every time you got the chance. When you where eleven you found out about formula 1 racing. And you feel in love with it. And from then on you worked hard to become a f1 driver. And one year your parents took you to a f1 race in Monaco and you loved every second of it.

When you turned 21 you where drafted to Mercedes f1 racing team as there new driver. And now your journey begins as a driver.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys thanks you for reading my very first story🙂 I will be posting the next part soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 7K 48
Lando's best friend, Alya Ricciardi, is a YouTuber and influencer with many fans all over the world. When she realizes that just traveling the world...
289K 6K 60
Sticking around was never her intention. She just wanted to watch one race and the people around her made everything in their power to keep her there...
11.1K 195 19
Max Bronze has her first year at Formula 1 in the 2023 season, managing to get a seat at Ferrari next to the world's favourite- Charles Leclerc. But...
41.8K 1K 51
Two destroying secrets. An agreement between two people. Sex. Just sex. That was what they wanted. A friendship with certain benefits. He helped her...