TharnType: 7 years of love ON...

By elizarock1311

Type is now a physical therapist and Tharn a music producer. They've been in love for seven years and face th... More

Episode 1: Only think of me
Episode 2: The way you look tonight
Episode 3: A taste of you
Episode 4: Just making sure
Episode 6: Soft as petals
Episode 7: Shall we do something?
Bonus Episode 3: Temporary Bliss
Episode 11: Let me be gentle with you
Bonus Episode 11: Service
Episode 12: Forever
Special Episode 13 Part I: Over the moon
Special Episode 13 Part II: Focus on me
Special Episode 13 Part III: Through the lens

Epilogue

12.2K 152 77
By elizarock1311

Mature content ahead! Read at your own risk!

"How was it?" Tharn asked anxiously. He took Type's laptop bag from him just to keep his hands busy. 

Type frowned as if worried and Tharn opened his arms and prepared to comfort him. Type moved forward and glanced at him and then looked away. When he looked back and saw Tharn's expression was sufficiently worried he cracked a huge smile. 

He held onto Tharn's hands instead of stepping into his embrace. "It went great, worrywart. My new boss is serious, but fair, and everyone was really nice," Type elaborated. He wasn't used to speaking so much about work, but Tharn had been as anxious as a parent waiting for his kid's college acceptance letter. 

Tharn smiled at Type with happiness. His eyes sparkled and made Type's heart beat fast in his chest. His thumb stroked his wedding ring as if to remind himself it was there. "Ai Type, you scared me," Tharn said with a pout. 

Type pulled Tharn to the couch and they sat down. Tharn waggled his eyebrows at their hands still joined. "Can't bear to let go after just one day?"

Type snatched his hand back immediately. "Jerk," he snapped, but it had no bite. His cheeks held a rosy hue from embarrassment and it made Tharn chuckle out loud. 

Tharn reached out and squeezed his cheek and Type pulled away while sucking his teeth. "I told you not to squeeze my cheeks." 

Tharn smiled widely as he snuggled against Type's side, his chin on Type's shoulder. "I can't help it. You're so cute."

"Cute where?" Type groused. 

Tharn raised his chin and looked at Type closely. "No one flirted with you at your new job?"

Type smirked. "Of course. Your husband is super handsome, but I told them I'm taken. So relax," Type said while patting Tharn's chest comfortingly. 

Tharn held onto his hand and kissed his ring finger. The feeling of his lips on Type's skin still left searing heat behind as if they'd just met yesterday and hadn't touched yet. 

Tharn gave him a fierce look. "You'd better."

Type rolled his eyes as he pulled his hand away. "Says the man who gets hundreds of messages through IG." 

Tharn pulled Type forward into his arms. He nuzzled his nose lovingly. "Don't worry, they all know I have someone at home." It was true. Tharn's IG was full of their house, messages for Type, music he wrote for him, messages for him. His entire page was almost all about Type. The man was obsessed and Type secretly loved it. 

Type smiled shyly and Tharn's breath caught in his throat. He wished he didn't have to go through so many people to find the one. Everyone else paled in comparison to Type. No one else had him so obsessed he couldn't think about anything or anyone else all day. 

Tharn inhaled the breaths escaping from Type's lips slowly. Reveling in the smell and feel of his husband. "Come here," he whispered. He pulled Type to his feet and led him to the long hallway of their huge house. 

Type let himself be pulled throughout the house. Tharn's mood was infectious. "It's your fault our house is this huge."

Tharn smirked back at him as they reached the door of their bedroom. "How did you know I was thinking that?"

"Ha! After all these years, you don't think I know how you think?" Type asked with a smile. His elegant hands held onto Tharn's collar and then slid down his chest. 

Tharn held onto Type's hands against his chest as he walked backwards into their bedroom. He turned and then tumbled Type onto the bed. "It's because my sexy husband knows me too well." Before Type could protest, Tharn leaned down and softly pressed his lips to his. 

Just like their first time, Tharn slowly teased Type and parted his lips with his own. Tharn pushed down at Type's bottom lip with his and then sneaked his tongue inside. Just like before, Type's arms automatically came around his shoulders to embrace him. He raised his head to chase Tharn's lips and sweep his own tongue inside. 

His tongue flicked against Tharn's and then plunged in deep. Tharn sucked on his upper lip and tugged even as his tongue licked at the underside of Type's slowly. Dragging kisses made their chests heave up and down until Type parted his legs in welcome. Silently hurrying Tharn, as usual. 

Tharn sat up and unbuttoned his shirt slowly, torturing him. He stared at Type from underneath his long eye lashes. His eyes seared into Type's flushed face. The same flush that disappeared under his work shirt, all the way down to his long legs parted for him and only him.

Type bit his lip as he stared back at Tharn. His veiny forearms on display and his wedding ring proclaiming he was his. The coldness of his rings left goosebumps on his skin when he framed his neck to kiss him again. Type kissed him back as his hand went to his belt buckle. 

Tharn kissed down Type's chin to his jaw and then tugged at his small earlobe with his teeth. Type gasped next to his ear and then dug inside his underwear to grip him. 

"Ah...!" Tharn gasped against Type's sensitive ear. His hips rocked forward into Type's hand for a few moments and then he got tired of their clothes on their skin. He wanted Type to be naked against him. Vulnerable.

He kissed down Type's neck and Type moved his head to the side to give him more access. When Type looked to the side he saw the yard through their huge floor to ceiling windows. His body surged with adrenaline because of the excitement. 

Tharn licked a path from Type's sternum up to his earlobe. He traced his outer ear with his tongue and smiled when Type shivered against him. "I know why you chose this room," he whispered. 

"Why?" Type whispered back. 

"Because you're a little exhibitionist," Tharn teased. 

Type smirked up at Tharn. His dark eyes looked up at him seductively as his arms went around his neck. "And you like me for it," he said smugly. 

Tharn dragged up Type's shirt and got rid of his pants and underwear in one fell swoop. His big hands slid up Type's toned thighs to hold onto his waist. "I love you for it," he finally answered. 

Type wordlessly helped him get rid of his pants and boxers. He toed them off and then kicked them off the bed. The light from their big windows shined on their body as they pressed their naked bodies tightly together. 

Type's skin was kissed and sucked and licked until the sun set. Tharn took his time kissing down his neck, down to his nipples where he tugged and sucked until Type's hips were thrusting upward helplessly. 

"Tharnnnnnn...." Type moaned. His hands were buried in Tharn's hair tightly as he pushed his head down to his weeping cock. Tharn blew on the tip, teasing him. 

Type's legs widened and he planted his feet on the bed, bumping his cock against Tharn's swollen lips. Tharn licked his lips and stared up at Type as he parted his lips to suck the head into his mouth. 

"Ahhh!" Type wailed. His legs shook next to Tharn's head at the sensation of the strong suction. Tharn pressed his tongue to the underside and licked inside the slit to taste pre-cum. He teased and licked Type lightly until Type was yanking at his hair desperately. 

With Type's dick in his mouth Tharn looked to the side and saw that the windows had turned into mirrors with the darkness. Now he could see Type thrusting up into his mouth and Type could see him sucking him. 

"Fuck..." Type cursed as he looked at both of them. His cock became even harder against Tharn's tongue just by looking at the two of them. 

Tharn let Type's cock fall out of his mouth and then sucked and licked his way up his abdomen. Type scratched new lines into his back as every lick and touch made his hair stand on end. 

Tharn suddenly laid on his back sideways on the bed so Type who was on top of him could see himself on the dark windows. 

"Sit on my face," Tharn instructed roughly. His hands kneaded Type's ass and pushed him upwards until his knees were beside Tharn's head. His cock dangled in front of him and Tharn leaned up to lick just as Type leaned forward supported on one hand to insert his cock in his mouth. 

Tharn's mouth was a wide O as he sucked in Type deeper. His dark chocolate eyes stared at Type's face. His eyes were closed and he was sucking on two digits and then he reached beside him. His cock became impossibly hard against Tharn's tongue as he plunged them inside his hole. 

"Fuckkkkk....ah...yesss....." Type hissed. His hips thrust forward and then backwards onto his fingers. Tharn held onto his hips and let saliva gather in his mouth to make his path easier. His cock plunged inside deep and held and then he would slid out slowly. Tharn let Type control the pace and just licked and sucked him in hard whenever he could. 

Type slid his fingers out when he felt his balls draw up. "Tharn...I'm...I'm coming..." When he made to move away, Tharn held onto his ass and pushed him forward until his nose was buried in his crotch and his cock was down his throat. Tharn's throat constricted around him and Type erupted. 

"Ungh! Fuck..." Type hips shook against Tharn as his cum spurted down his throat. His butt clenched under Tharn's hands with the strength of his orgasm. Tharn slowly licked Type, tracing his veins and licking up stray cum as Type came down from his orgasm. 

Type collapsed to the side exhausted. His legs opened automatically when Tharn got on top of him, but what he thought was going to be slow lovemaking turned out to be more savage. 

Tharn flipped him over on to his stomach. His waist was lifted up roughly and his legs widened until Tharn could see the fluttering hole below, calling him. He stroked his cock a couple of times and then dragged Type up by his throat until his back was pressed to his chest. Type could see the both of them mirrored against the mirror, Tharn's ringed palm against his throat stealing his breath. 

Tharn pressed his cock against Type's hole and thrust upward. Type cried out into the dim room. The light from above played against his skin making it look golden brown against Tharn's fair skin.

Type's head pressed back against Tharn's shoulder as his eyes fluttered closed just feeling the plunging cock in his backside. He gasped out breaths in between hard thrusts. Tharn's other hand twisted and rubbed his nipple and then slid down his stomach to his hardened cock. Tharn slapped it and the pain made Type's eyes roll to the back of his head. 

Tharn handled his balls roughly and put his lips next to his ear. "Open your eyes. Don't you like to watch?" 

Tharn fondled him softly and kept his cock buried inside without moving. He refused until Type opened his eyes and looked at them. Type's ringed hand held onto Tharn's against his throat as his eyes opened slowly. 

When his eyes got used to the light above them, he finally looked out of the windows. If he focused, he could see the dark yard outside and hear the sound of crickets and other bugs. If he only looked, he could see their reflection. Tharn and his wedding ring pressed together against his throat. Proof of their possession of each other. 

Type's legs wide and his cock weeping pre-cum against his stomach once again. Tharn's thumb ring rubbing against the veins of his swollen cock and his fingers grazing his balls until he was going inside. Below, he could see Tharn's balls pressed tightly against his ass. 

Type's lips parted as he tried to breathe. The excitement of feeling watched, of feeling discovered and bared made him want to come without Tharn doing anything. 

Tharn nuzzled against his neck seductively. "Do you want it?"

"Yes..." Type breathed. 

"Hard?" Tharn asked. Although he didn't need to. He knew how Type liked it. 

"Yesssss..." Type hissed as Tharn jostled his balls as if to make him focus. 

Tharn slid out of Type's body and his channel clenched around him as if to keep him inside. Type widened the space between his knees and then tensed when Tharn was almost out of him. 

"Look at the window," Tharn instructed. As soon as Type looked at them, Tharn plunged inside hard. His cock pushed through sensitive tissues to hit Type's gland.

"arghhhhhhhh!" Type roared. Tears slid down his eyes from the pleasure-pain. Tharn's ring dug deeper into his throat even as his ringed thumb stroked his cock, stimulating him from all sides. The cold of the metal against his skin, the hand choking him and stealing his breath and the dizziness taking him to new dimensions. 

Tharn reveled in Type's expressions. His hands touched every bit of skin they could reach as his cock fucked in and out relentlessly. His breaths panted over Type's sweaty kiss and Type's hands held on tightly to his waist as he fucked back against him just as desperately.

The slap of his hips against Type's cheeks was louder than their moans and low growls. Type's knees started to protest and he started to complain. 

"Tharn...hurts...my knees..." he said between breaths. Tharn immediately held him and sat down on the bed with Type on his lap. His feet where on the floor and Type's knees were next to his thighs. Tharn widened his legs until Type was open wide, his pink hole widened around his glistening cock. 

Type leaned forward and planted his hands on the bed between Tharn's legs. Tharn leaned back onto his hands and then Type raised his hips up and then corkscrewed them down, stirring Tharn's dick inside him. 

One of Tharn's hands slid up Type's chest to land on his face and then turned it towards him for a kiss. The kiss was sloppy with too much tongue, but it excited them even more. 

Tharn's hand circled Type's throat as he devoured his lips. Type bounced on his lap, his hands holding tightly onto Tharn's thighs as he fucked himself on him. His hips slammed down mindlessly eliciting moans from both of them. Moans that reached a crescendo with each thrust of Tharn's hips until they both came, shaking in each other's arms. 

Tharn collapsed backward onto the bed and Type next to him. Their knees hurt, their arms hurt, Type's throat was sore and the mark of Tharn's ring wouldn't be erased by tomorrow, but they didn't care. 

As they caught their breath, Tharn felt a slap against his chest. 

"I have to work tomorrow," Type groused. 

Tharn gathered him in his arms until his head was pressed against his heart. "So do I."

Type pulled back and looked down at him. "It's not the same. You get to do what you love in a studio with no boss or people always telling you what to do."

Tharn brushed Type's sweaty hair away from his face. "What I love to do is you."

Type took a bite of Tharn's neck in punishment. "You're so freaking cheesy." 

Tharn flipped Type on to his back and caressed the side of his face. His eyes held all the love in the world. "I love you."

Type looked away with a flushed face. "You don't have to say it every day." 

"Yes, I do. I have to say it every second so you know how much I love you. I don't think I'm ever going to believe this is real. That we're together forever. I want to cherish every second." Tharn looked earnestly down at Type, but in his eyes there was fear. He would never get rid of the feeling that Type could leave one day and leave him utterly destroyed. 

Type reached up and held Tharn's face in his hands. "I love you, too." Type's dark eyes gave a Tharn a contemplative look.  "You know, you're the only one that thinks I'm so good. You might leave first."

"Don't say that. I would never leave you, Ai Type," Tharn vowed fiercely. As if he was willing to put his life on the line to stay with him. His arms embraced Type tightly as if to keep him from escaping. 

Type's hands rubbed Tharn's back soothingly, but he was the one feeling relieved. Even a bad mouthed, grumpy guy like him could have someone so in love with him and it felt like a miracle. And maybe because Tharn made him so weak after a few heartfelt words, it made him ask the following. 

"Promise?"

Tharn laid down against Type's chest with a sigh. "I promise." 

Years later, when Tharn breathed his last against Type's chest, not keeping that promise was his biggest regret. 

THE END.

A/N: Thank you so much to all of you who read these chapters. Your comments inspire and encourage. If you want to read more of TharnType, please read my TharnType: As We Get Older fanfic where an older Type reminisces of his life with Tharn a few years after his death. It can make you cry, but it can also give you a glimpse into their lives after the series. Plus sexy times guaranteed ;). Happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 6.8K 15
Love scenes how I imagine them and randomly written to reflect my obsession
214K 11.6K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
61.4K 3.8K 22
Book 2 of My Almost. Type is dead or supposed to be dead but then he suddenly show up in front of Tharn, his current wife, and his kids. How will Th...
341K 9.7K 27
Type had established that he only wanted a physical relationship with Tharn despite Tharn wanting more. Type confused with his feelings decides to fl...