Makoto's Secret Volume 1. (T...

By Aphmau_80

HEY! This is a full on rewrite for my first ever story Game Room. So I will leave the old story up since most... More

Hey!
Chapter 1. Back at Hopes Peak for Junior Year
Chapter 2. Classmates
Chapter 4. Class Room Fairytale
Chapter 5. Spin The Bottle
Chapter 6: Date Night With Kyoko Kirigiri
Chapter 7: School Fire
Chapter 8: Spinn The Bottle/Junko's House
Chapter 9: Class is Back in Session
Chapter 10: Make Me Laugh
Chapter 11: Baby Sitting
Chapter 12: Sayaka Troubled
Chapter 13: Sleepover at Sayaka's
Chapter 14: Shopping
Chapter 15: Practice Time
Chapter 16: The Case
Follow my new account!

Chapter 3. Truth or Dare

767 21 32
By Aphmau_80

Makoto Pov

2 MONTH LATER IN THE SCHOOL YEAR

Alarm Clock: BEEP BEEP BEEP

I heard my alarm clock going off so I just got up and turned it off. Ugh, I wish I did not have to get up out of bed today. I am so tired from all the work I keep getting.

I went over to get some clothes on. Brushed my teeth and hair. Got some deodorant on, and went out of my dorm room. I'm surprised my father agreed to let me have a dorm room this year. The last two years he did not let me. It's so strange now. But I will think about that later. Right now I need to head to my class, which is just one class with all subjects they teach in there.

While walking in the hallway I spotted Aoi and Sakura in the hallways talking. I walked over to them and flashed a smile.

Makoto: Hey guys!

Aoi: Oh, hey Makoto!

Sakura: Hello.

I walked past them heading over to the classroom. I have to get there early anyway because of Taka. He always has a habit for yelling at people for the stupidest things. But he can be an awesome guy.

Once I arrive in class everyone was in a group and I was confused about it. I went over to my seats and just looked out into the window.

Makoto: If only I can be in big friend groups.

I sighed and I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and see Mukuro and Chihiro. I jumped hoping they did not hear me.

Mukuro: Hey, my sis wanted me to give everyone invitations for a group meet up.

Mukuro leaned over and whispered in my ear.

Mukuro: Meet at the third floor. In the game room. Me and my sis wanted to play a game with the class to spice up things this year.

She then moved herself away from me and I nervously nodded. Chihiro smiled at me and I waved and smiled back.

Chihiro: Hey Makoto! Can I ask you something.

Makoto: Sure.

Chihiro: I always wondered, how can you be strong? Kinda like Mondo, Taka, or Leon.

Makoto: Huh?

I was confused by Chihiro's question. After all, how do I explain it. Wait I know!

Makoto: Chihiro. If you do want to get stronger such as with your feelings or with your body, I say don't do it.

Chihiro: H-Huh?

Makoto: Be yourself. I think it's bad to hold in your feelings. Because you might be strong, yet you need to have emotions. I think that's what makes us strong.

I smiled at Chihiro and it looked like I made Chihiro happy. Chihiro whispered a thank you, and ran over back to the group. I wish I can take my own advice hehe. But as long as I help others that's good.

I heard the bell ring and everyone went to sit down. I see Kyoko coming in late like normal, so I thought I can make a joke to get everyone's day going.

Makoto: Oh no Kyoko your 1 minute late to class. You have to serve lunch next time with the teacher if your 1 minute late.

I laughed at my joke and everyone else did beside Taka. I even got a little chuckle out of Kyoko and that made me smile and a tint of blush shown on my cheeks.

Kiyotaka: Hey! It's not good to be late for class Makoto.

Makoto: Taka, you don't always have to be strict on short amount of time. Plus, I know you have at least some sympathy in your heart.

I chuckled and he did as well. The teacher came walking in and everyone was at their assigned seats. I sighed hoping to get the day done and over with.

Chisa: Ok students! Today we will be going through what we learned yesterday. Also, Makoto.

I looked up at her a little confused. She walked up to me and examined my face. What is there something on my face?

Chisa: Would you mine taking off the headband please?

She smiled at me and I got worried. Everyone looked at me wondering if I am going to take it off.

Makoto: I-I can't miss. Sorry.

Chisa, my teacher sighed and stand up a little straight.

Chisa: Are you able to see through that headband?

I nodded and she walked back up in front of the class. I let out a sigh. For a second there I was worried if I had to take my headband off.

Chisa: Ok class, I want everyone to take out there text books. Let's go over what we learned!

8 HOURS LATER

Why so much work? I look over at the clock and I see it is almost time to leave. I got excited hoping to leave. I heard someone tapping the front of my desk and I look up to see it was Kyoko.

Kyoko: Hey, Makoto.

Makoto: Y-Yeah.

Kyoko: Can you help me with this problem. It's for...math.

What! The great Kyoko Kirigiri not knowing how to do this math problem?

Makoto: Oh so the great Kyoko Kirigiri can't figure out this math problem?

She chuckled a little. Kyoko then sighed and had a slight smile.

Kyoko: Fine I won't let you help me with this. I will figure it out on my own.

Makoto: Awe man. I thought I could show you my awesome math skills.

Kyoko: Makoto I know you have a C - in math.

I sat there shock that she knew that. But then again she is the daughter of the principal so I sighed in defeat.

Makoto: Ok you win. But I have a question?

Kyoko: Hmm?

I sat there staring at her until my words came out. Wondering if she will go to the game room with the class.

Makoto: Are you going to the game room on the third floor.

Kyoko nodded and I got really excited knowing she is going to be there. I just have to make sure my father won't know about me going there.

Makoto: Well can you help me then?

Kyoko: With what?

I leaned over and whisper in her ear just incase if someone is watching me so they can tell my dad what I been doing.

Makoto: Can you...help me get to the game room. I don't want my dad knowing I will be going in a group with you guys.

I then sat back in my seat and she nodded. Finally, the bell rang and everyone headed to their dorm rooms. At least now I can hangout with my friends. Just hope my father won't find out about it. Because for some odd reason he knows what I am doing and I don't know why?

I got back to my dorms and went to take a shower. Got in my regular clothes as usual. Then I sat down on my bed looking at the ceiling.

Makoto: I just want to spend time with her.

I sighed. Just knowing Kyoko is there for me is the best feeling. I smiled to myself and got on my phone to watch some videos while waiting to go to the game room.

5 HOUR LATER

I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was 8:00 p.m. So I got up from my bed. Stretched a little till I hear someone knocking on my door.

Makoto: Must be Kyoko.

I walked over to the door and opened it. I was correct it was Kyoko. I smiled at her and waved her in.

Makoto: So, how do we exactly get to the game room making sure my father will not know?

Kyoko smiled then it faded.

Kyoko: I asked Aoi, and Sakura to make sure no one on the outside or inside can see where your going. So we're all clear.

I smiled so wide and I leapt on to her and hugged her.

Makoto: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Kiri it means a lot...really.

I could tell she was shocked by the hug but then returned it. We both then parted and headed to the game room. I heard footsteps come behind us and it was Aoi and Sakura. Looks like they scouted the school.

Kyoko: We're here.

Kyoko opened the game room door, and we were greeted by our friends. They were all surprised I was able to make it.

Leon: Aye! Makoto finally you joined us.

Makoto: Had to sneak out just incase. Thank Kiri. She helped me out, and so did Aoi and Sakura.

Junko: Yeah yeah! The whole gang is here now. Now ahem, everyone sit in a circle. This is going to be so much fun.

Junko had a wide grin on her face. I could sense she had some evil intentions. Knowing she is the Ultimate Despair or Ultimate Fashionista.

Junko: Tell them sis what we're playing!

Everyone looked at Mukuro and I noticed she gotten shy by all the attention. She coughed a little then spoke.

Mukuro: Me and my sister have decided that every week on Friday we should play any type of game we want. But me and Junko get to pick the games, unless if anyone has a game that is very juicy she and I will allow it.

Hifumi: Ok but what is the game we are playing Miss?

Junko: Today we are playing Truth or Dare for starters. Now if you don't answer truthfully, knowing mwah is the Ultimate Despair, Mukuro will use whatever torcher device on you if you don't play the game right.

Mukuro pulled out a screw driver, gasoline, a chainsaw, handcuffs, a baseball bat, Wires, and more. I got scared by this and I look around and see everyone was really scared by this. I look over at Kyoko and she looked so calm and collective, I could tell she was examining the situation.

Celeste: Ok then...who is willing to go first?

Sayaka: Can I?

Junko: Ugh fine! I was going to pick someone else more fun to pick on, but truth or dare Sayaka?

Sayaka: Well I am going to start off with a truth.

Junko smiled at this, her smiled reach ear to ear. This I did not like.

Junko: Is anyone in this room you have a crush on?

I know Sayaka does have a crush on someone, and that is Leon. After all Sayaka would ramble on about him in our first year in Hopes Peak Academy.

FLASHBACK

Sayaka: Makoto, what do I say to him?

Makoto: Sayaka, just be yourself. After all your funny and I bet that can charm him.

Sayaka: What happens if he does not find me funny?

Makoto: I think your funny! Who else wouldn't? Plus I think he has a crush on you as well. I notice how much Leon stares at you.

I saw Sayaka blushing and I laughed.

Makoto: I promise it will be alright.

She nodded and had pride.

I sighed wishing my dad let me have a relationship. But I am happy for my friend.

PRESENT

Sayaka: Y-Yes. I have a crush on someone in this room.

She had her head down and Junko just laughed.

Junko: Well good for you for being honest! Now Sayaka your turn to ask someone.

Sayaka: A-Alright.

She coughed a little and looked around the room. She pointed at Mondo. I was surprised by this thinking she will pick me.

Sayaka: Mondo, truth or dare?

Mondo: I pick dare because I am not a bitch like you guys.

I just rolled my eyes knowing he will regret what he said. Sayaka always picks the dirtiest things when it pops in her head sometimes.

Sayaka: Kiss the person sitting to your right.

The person sitting right to Mondo was Taka. Oh this was going to make the class laugh. And it did. I looked over at Kyoko and it seemed like she did not care. But I could tell she found it funny.

Mondo: Fuck you asshole.

Sayaka: Well didn't you say your not a what again?

Sayaka smirked and Mondo just got angry. He leaned over real quickly and kissed Taka on the lips. Some people started oohing.

Mondo: My turn now shit heads!

Mondo looked around the room looking very pissed. He pointed his finger at me and I got really scared by this.

Mondo: Makoto, truth or dare.

Makoto: I-I will pick truth. Knowing you, you probably give me something bad hehe.

Mondo: Ugh I was but fine! Is it true you have more than 3 body counts.

Makoto: Wh-What the hell Mondo.

Kiyotaka: Mondo! Don't say something like that.

Mondo: I was just asking.

The whole entire friend group looked at me. Do they think I am really that gross. I am not a player.

Makoto: Sorry never had a body count. You should know that because of my dad. Plus, messing with girls just to get in bed with them is messed up.

Aoi: Makoto I did not think you would ever say that.

I blushed a little and scratched the back of my neck.

Makoto: Well I have to defend myself and others hehe.

I then looked around the room and pointed to Celeste.

Celeste: Hmm, yes?

Makoto: Truth or dare.

Celeste: I rather pick truth. I am not a pig like Hifumi or Mondo who would pick dare.

Both of them looked at Celeste and had angry or confused faces.

Mondo: Well at least I am not a bitch.

Celeste: At least I have intelligence.

Junko: Damn that must hurts you Mondo.

Celeste: Mondo what you don't understand is that muscles don't have intelligence.

Mondo went quiet and Celeste looked back at me.

Celeste: So what will my truth be?

Makoto: Is it true you have looked at Hifumi's 2d art before.

Celeste looked a little unease by this and she nodded.

Celeste: Fine! Yes, once. That's because the tub of lard would not shut up about it.

Hifumi: Hey! You have to admit it's good. After all you could have ran away.

Celeste: Hpmh.

I just chuckled. I looked over at Kyoko and noticed her staring at me so much. As soon as I did notice she turned her head away.

Celeste: Hmm. Kyoko, you seem distracted. I will pick you. Truth or dare.

Kyoko: S-Sorry. I will pick dare.

Celeste giggled and looked at Junko. We're they thinking the same thing?

Celeste: Make out with Makoto for one minute?

Makoto and Kyoko: What!?

Everyone started laughing. I don't want to do that to Kyoko.

Makoto: That's not right. She should not have to do it if she does not want to.

Junko: Mukuro!

Me and Kyoko looked at each other and sighed in defeat. What do I do? How could I make this less awkward? Will my father find out?

Makoto: We will do it if only you guys look away. That way it can make things...less awkward.

Everyone: Fine.

They turned their backs to us and I looked over at Kyoko and we walked to the middle of the circle of our friend group. I whispered to her when she got close to me.

Makoto: You don't have to if you don't want to Kyoko.

Kyoko: But were both in a bad situation.

Junko: I can hear you two! Get to kissing.

I leaned over into Kyoko and she did the same. I started kissing her feeling her tongue try to find it's way in my mouth and so did mine. Then I did a long kiss on her and surprisingly she did not quit yet. But when we were still making out I realized I did not hear Junko, I was so focused on Kyoko. I always wanted to do this but it feels wrong. So I pulled away and she did as well knowing I was going to soon.

Aoi: That was longer than a minute.

Makoto: Sorry I did not hear Junko.

Celeste: Maybe to focused on the kiss?

Sayaka: Or each other.

Everyone started laughing and I just face palmed myself. I looked over at Kyoko seeing her have a plain face but saw light pink blush on her cheeks.

Toko: Th-They look like they were g-going to get all over each other.

Makoto: No we were not! We're just friends.

Just friends. If only it could be more. I sighed in defeat knowing they will keep teasing.

Junko: Oh shit! It's almost 10:00 and the custodians will be here in 30 minutes. We got to pack up everyone.

Everyone started to get up and head out the door one by one. While I was getting up I felt someone's hand on mine. I turned around and jumped sawing a glove hand that belong to Kyoko.

Kyoko: Hey Makoto. Can we talk until they leave.

Makoto: S-Sure Kiri.

We waited till everyone left and now it was just the two of us. We looked at each other in silence not knowing what to say since now it's awkward about what happen a few minutes ago.

Kyoko: I-

Makoto: No. I am sorry for what happen. That's why I pulled away knowing it would be uncomfortable for the both of us. Since we're not in a relationship.

Kyoko: Your right.

I sighed. What do I say now?

Makoto: But...we're still friends right?

She then looked at me in the eyes. With her blank face but walked up toward me.

Kyoko: Did you...like the umm, kiss or make out thing?

I jumped and my face felt like it was going to melt. Why would she be asking this question so suddenly.

Makoto: To be honest...y-yeah.

I turned away a little knowing she probably will hate me. But she turned me around to look at her.

Kyoko: Makoto look at me.

I did as she said and looked at me. Her face was now a bright pink. Why is her face like that?

Kyoko: Can we...do it again?

I looked her in shock. Kyoko Kirigiri, wanting to kiss me again?

Makoto: Not a make out though right?

She nodded. I let out a sigh and we both started to lean into each other. Is this wrong? Will my dad find out? I felt her lips touched mine. I put my hands on her waist and she had her hands cupped my face. I wish this moment stayed but we both pulled away to get some air.

Kyoko: Th-Thank you.

She turned away but I grabbed her hand before she could go.

Makoto: K-Kiri, I-I want to-

All of a sudden we hear footsteps and Kyoko looked at me and I looked at her.

Kyoko: Hurry we need to hide.

She looked around and she pointed a spot. We hurried over there and she pushed me down. Now she was on top of me and I was on bottom.

I hear footsteps in the room. Was someone trying to look for something? Wait. Junko said the custodians will be here. Dammit.

Kyoko put her hands over my mouth and shushed me. Once we heard the footsteps go away, we both sighed knowing everything is fine now.

Makoto: K-Kyoko, can you umm, get off of me.

She did as what I said and got up and gave me a hand.

Kyoko: Sorry.

Makoto: No need to apologize. Now I wanted to say something to you.

She looked at me with a blank expression as always and I let out a big sigh hoping this will go good.

Makoto: Kyoko Kirgiri.

I walked up to her in confidence now and cupped both of her hands in mine.

Makoto: We have been friends, for now about three years. I always enjoyed being around you and...you make me happy. It's hard not being with you...by my side. But your still there for me. Even if we're just friends but...

I looked at her now with a more confident look as I see her face grow pink on it and now showing more emotion.

Makoto: Kyoko, I want to be more than friends. So I am asking this, will you be my girlfriend?

She was silent. Was she speechless? Scared? Or did I get rejected.

Kyoko: Makoto I- yes. I would love...to be your girlfriend.

She leapt on me and I sat there hugging her. I always wanted this. She makes me happy. Kyoko is everything to me. I kissed her everywhere on her face and neck making her giggle.

Makoto: I always wanted this.

Kyoko: I am happy like this.

We sat there now hugging each other not wanting to let go. But now it was getting late.

Makoto: Hey it's getting late. We should head to our dorms.

She nodded and I grabbed her hand and held it till we got to our dorms. I kissed her on the forehead.

Makoto: Night Kiri.

Kyoko: Night.

I walked into my dorm and closed it. As soon as I locked it I jumped up and down a little then stopped and hopped onto my bed.

Makoto: I am finally with THE Kyoko Kirgiri.

I smiled to myself but then worry grew on me. What happens if my father finds out about her? He said he would take me out of that school if I talk or get into a relationship with her. That meaning I won't be able to see her.

Makoto: I have to hide this from him. But, I also have to hide my secret from Kyoko. But will Kyoko like me for who I am? What happens if she finds me as a monster.

All of these thoughts rang in my head. But I had to brush it aside right now. I am with Kyoko now. That's all that matters.

Will she hate me for who I am? Will she find out?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
29.8K 293 5
Yui Minami is a mysterious girl who is obsessively in love with her Multicultural friend, Yuuya Itsuka. This book is the story of their childhood tog...
25.6K 668 6
๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐˜ผ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™ž ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™– ร— ๐™†๐™–๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™– ๐™†๐™š๐™ž. ๐‘จ๐‘ผ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” | ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž ๐‘ถ๐’‡...
62K 1.6K 13
Asami Sato attended Republic City high, Her father, Hiroshi, is a multi millionaire, which puts a target on his head. Hiroshi wants to take asami awa...