Mamamoo ship stories

Da Dont_Touch_My_Pocky

This is my first time writing about something like this please enjoy my fan fiction about Mamamoo ships! Altro

The girl I met in the library

235 4 3
Da Dont_Touch_My_Pocky

I was sitting in the library reading a book when a girl walked in, it was Ahn Hyejin the most popular girl in our school. She walked in with her friends Moon byul-yi & Kim yong-sun, they were the most popular and prettiest girls in the whole school. I was surprised to see them walk in the library since they would usually be seen at the gym playing volleyball while the other classes are fanning over how pretty they look. Not me Jung whee-in though, I'd rather be at the library reading books instead of fanning over Ahn Hye-jin. While thinking of Ahn Hyejin she caught me staring at her while she was getting a book, she gave me a smile but I got too flustered and looked away. Darn it! I thought.

Ahn Hyejin's point of view: I was getting a book when I noticed a girl was staring at me, I gave her a smile but she looked away so quickly! I kinda thought she was cute, I got the book that I wanted and sat down at the same table as her hoping that I would get her attention. Moon byul-yi noticed and grabbed a book called "volleyball tips.'' She texted Kim Yong-sun to hurry up and get a book. While I was reading I caught myself staring at the girl, I can't stop admiring her looks! I got caught staring by Kim Yong-sun. She gave me a look that read "hurry up and read your book!" I stopped staring and continued reading. (End of  Ahn Hyejin's point of view)

Why is Ahn Hyejin sitting at my table!!!! I'm so confused on why she was sitting at my table that I even caught her staring at me! I also can't believe that Moon byul-yi and Kim yong-sun were sitting here too! I started blushing when I looked at Ahn Hyejin, she just looks so beautiful! I noticed that both Moon byul-yi and Kim yong-sun left the library to get a snack at the vending machine. Meaning that they both left me and Ahn Hyejin alone, thinking of Hyejin I saw her looking at me again. I put my book down and said "Um hi?" She got startled when I said hi then she replied with "Hi! Sorry for staring. I couldn't help but look at what book you were reading."

I was reading a book called To all the boys I've loved before, always and forever. I was surprised to see Ahn Hyejin reading 벨 에포크 인간이 아름다웠던 시대. I've heard that it was a good book and that she even got it signed, I was surprised to see that she was that popular on social media. "I'm kinda surprised that you were interested in the book I'm reading, I didn't know that you were interested in romance novels." I replied with a smile, Ahn Hyejin then gladly said "There's a lot of things you don't know about me" with a smirk. I got flustered and looked away immediately. She started laughing at me and teasing me, I got so flustered and looked away while hiding my smile.

While Ahn Hyejin was teasing me, I checked the time and realized that our free period was almost over Ahn Hyejin stopped laughing and realized that too "Could I maybe get your number so we could hang out again?" I was surprised when Ahn Hyejin asked me that, I then said "Sure I'll put my number on your phone, just text me the details on our first date" with a smile. Ahn Hyejin blushed and was relieved that I felt the same way. After a few minutes of me putting my number on her phone, I heard a little ding! Before I was about to leave the library Ahn Hyejin said "Wait I didn't get your name!" I replied with " I'm Jung Whee-in, It's nice to meet you Ahn Hyejin."

After class, I was heading to the library but I noticed that something was off, it felt like someone was waiting for me. I was turning the corner when I saw Moon byul-yi waiting for me, I was about to walk past her but then Moon byul-yi called out my name. I turned around confused and replied with "Yea what's up?" She then started walking towards me, I got a bit scared and took a few steps back. Moon byul-Yi then stopped walking towards me, and said: "What's up with you and Ahn Hyejin."

She said with a hint of jealousy on her face. I then started to get nervous remembering that Moon byul-yi had a crush on Ahn Hyejin. I got worried and replied with "Why does that matter to you? It's not like your her girlfriend or anything." I responded with an annoyed tone. I was about to start walking away when Moon byul-Yi grabbed me and pinned me to the wall and demanded me to "stay away from Ahn Hyejin or else she'll make my life a living hell!" I respond "What are you even going to do to me if I don't follow your little rule?" With a calm and curious tone. She looked at me as if she was going to punch me and added "That's something you wouldn't want to know."

She let me go then I continued walking to the library ignoring what just happened. I thought to myself, what would she even do? Wouldn't Ahn Hyejin do something to her if she got out of hand? While thinking, I got a text from none other than Ahn Hyejin she said "Hey what are you up to right now?" I replied with "Nothing much, I'm just in the library right now. How about you?" "Nothing really just hanging outside of the school, you wanna hang out right now? Or maybe go on a date?" I was surprised when she asked me that question, I then gladly replied with "Sure where should we go? How about that cafe down the block?" "Sure I'll pick you up at 5 how does that sound?" "Sure I'll get ready by then see ya!"

I got up from the table and went straight to my dorm to get ready for our date, "I'm so excited!!!" I screamed, after a few minutes I finally decided on my outfit. I got ready and put on some makeup to look a little decent and it was finally time for our date. As I was waiting I hear a knock on my door, I got up instantly and opened the door to see Ahn Hyejin there waiting for me! I hugged her in excitement and she hugged me back in excitement as well,  she then asked "You ready for our date?" "Of course I am, I got so excited for this date!" Ahn Hyejin then smiled and held my hand, we walked to the cafe talking about all sorts of things. I was surprised when I realized that we both had a lot of things in common like reading, dancing, fashion, and all sorts of other things!

I didn't notice that we were at the cafe already. I guess we were talking about a lot of things. We walked in the cafe and there were a lot of people looking at us I got kinda shy and squeezed Ahn Hyejin's hand, she looked at me and realized that we needed to find a seat fast so I could calm down. Ahn Hyejin then found a seat for the both of us and sat down there, she asked me what I wanted to get and I then answered with "I'll just have green tea. What about you?" "I'll just get green tea as well." Ahn Hyejin started asking me about what books I recommend that she should read that are similar to my book.

I blushed at the moment and before I could answer her question a waiter came up to us and took our order. But while she was taking our order I saw her looking at me up and down then smiled and left with our order. I got kinda nervous but just ignored the thought and continued talking to Ahn Hyejin about what books I recommend. But after a while she stopped talking and gave the waiter a serious look, she looked so serious that even I got worried.

I asked her if something was wrong but she just replied with "I'm fine don't worry I'm just annoyed at the waiter since I saw her checking you out." I was surprised but then relieved, she cared for me that much that she would even get jealous if anyone were to look at me like that. " Aw don't worry Hyejin no one's going to take me away from you" She then smiled and had a look of relief after talking we both split the check and went back to our dorm. " I had fun tonight!" I said with a smile. Ahn hyejin then replied with "Me too! Hopefully, we get to do this more often!" She winked at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to her room. I went to my room as well. I was so happy that I got to go on a date with Ahn Hyejin! She even kissed me on the cheek! I got undressed and changed into shorts and a t-shirt and went to bed happily.

The next morning I got ready and received a text message from Ahn Hyejin "Is it alright if I walk you with you to school?" I was surprised a bit but then smiled at the thought and replied with "Sure I'm okay with that, so what time do I walk with you?" While waiting for her reply I got dressed up and heard a ding from my phone, Ahn Hyejin then replied with "Right now" I got confused and asked. "What do you mean right now are you outside my door-" She knocked on my door and I smiled and opened the door. I got my bag and started to walk with her.

She held my hand while walking through the halls, after we got outside I noticed that the sun was so bright! Ahn Hyejin let go of my hand and went in front of me and asked "I've been thinking about this and I've been wondering if you would want to go out with me?" I looked into her eyes and smiled and said "Of course I'll go out with you!" I said happily, after a few moments I soon realized that Moon byul-Yi was watching but then started walking away from us. After school, I went to the library and noticed that Moon byul-yi was there. I got nervous and before I could speak she said "It looked like you and Hyejin look really happy together. I'm happy for the two of you." She said with a calm and normal tone. "Thanks for understanding it means a lot coming from you."

"Though I think someone else might have a crush on you." Moon byul-Yi looked at me shocked and confused and instantly said "WHO!?" I gladly then replied with "Kim Yong-sun has had a crush on you since day one. Maybe start from there." I gave her a smile and she got a bit flustered as well. "Hey, I was wondering since we're cool and all you don't mind if we become friends right?"I asked in curiosity as she nodded in agreement to our new friendship. After reading in the library with Moon byul-yi for a bit, Ahn Hyejin and Kim yong-sun then walked in and said "You two are ready for a double date?"

Thank you for reading my first chapter! (Btw this was for a school project-)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

984K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 45.3K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
317K 14.1K 37
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
997K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...