Golden Tears of Tomorrow

Da homenquincy

*NEEDS REVISION* Altro

Everyone Needs People To Talk To
2) Benedict Cumber batch
3) Tom Hiddleston
4 RDJ
5 Tom Holland
6 Tom Holland Cont.
7 Tom Hiddleston
8 Scarlett Johansson
9 Three Months Later
10 Eight Months Later
12) The Talk
13 Welcome Home
14 Where Is She?
15 Arc Angels
16 Memory Lane
17 What Did I do?
18) Loki?
19) Odin.....
20) Tony
21) Beth?
22) I'm Fine
23) DON'T HURT HIM
24) Brother?
25) HULK SMASH
26) I'm Sorry
27) Oh No.....
28) COME BACK
29) WAIT....what?
30) OH F***
31) Goodbye
32)Are you here?
The End

11) Jeremy Renner

15 1 0
Da homenquincy

                                                        3rd P.O.V Jeremy

Stretching and sitting up from the floor, I glanced at my friends. Evans and Hemsworth snoring, Mark muttering in his sleep, Scarlett on her stomach and Benedict leaning against a wall. Where's the Toms, Robert and Beth? 

It's still dark outside, so he thinks that they are somewhere he can't see. I never get up this early, what time is it? He glances at his apple watch. It's 3:20, so they are definitely passed out somewhere, that's comforting to know...

Then he heard thrashing and whimpering. He was about to get up and help whoever it was when a shadow beat him to it. 

Holy Crap! There was someone on the couch and I couldn't even tell...damn that gave me a heart attack... 

The shadow moved to a figure furthest from the sleeping forms, and he can hear whispering. Maybe I should help..

But a voice stopped him and froze him in his tracks. "It's okay Tony, I'm right here, go back to sleep pope (papa)". That sounded Italian....why did Beth call him Tony though.... Robert stopped whimpering, but stood up and sat down on the couch with Beth.

 She rubbed his back, whispering, "It'll all be okay my piccolo meccanico (little mechanic), I promise". Jeremy was very confused, Why was she speaking in Italian?? Wait, who's that? 

Tom Hiddleston sat up and moved to the couch. "Is he okay love? Did he have another nightmare?", 

"Yeah, wait, Loki your eyes...you need to go back", she said frantically.

 "Anthony needs comfort right now though, you can rebuild the barrier later. But you need to get Fury on the line and tell him what has happened, you're going to need to get him out. You knew the barriers would break to the point of no return the faster we get to Infinity War". 

Jeremy was more than confused at this point, What the FUCK is happening?!! 

"I can rebuild them now, if any of you break this bad again, everyone will need to get out".

 Jeremy's about to drag the two of them and demand answers when he hears, yet another voice.

 "Mom? Dad?! What's going on?".

 Suddenly a bright light shined behind Jeremy's eyes and he passed out. Beth sent a wave of gold to both Tom's and Robert, rebuilding the barriers and sending them to sleep.

 Holland managed to crawl into her lap, so she readjusted him so he lay across their laps. 

Not knowing Jeremy has half of his memories now.

I know this one is short, there wasn't a whole lot I could add, even from my draft in my notebook......you'll just have to wait till Wednesday afternoon for chapter 12.....\_^^_/. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1M 15.1K 81
Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson...
18.3K 503 12
"ɪ ᴀᴍ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇ, ɪ ᴀᴍ..." ᴊᴇᴀɴ ɢʀᴇʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛɴɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇꜱ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛꜱ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀꜱʜʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏ...
840K 20.5K 200
You know the drill! Requests are still open, but it could take me a while since I have loads of them, either way, enjoy! Don't repost without permis...
14.1K 230 27
❝𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐜𝐞-𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦.❞ ↳ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚�...