Mini Me

By oliviabenson48

I'm Hailey. Hailey Benson and I'm 6 years old and my mommy is the coolest person in the world and when I'm ol... More

Copy Cat
Dinosaurs
Dinner Date

Pizza and Cuddles

1.7K 42 6
By oliviabenson48

(This story takes place right after Elliot leaves)

Olivia's POV

I walk into the precinct hoping that my partner well ex partner Elliot would be here but of course he isn't.

"Hey Liv" Fin says handing me a cup of coffee. Black just how I like it.

"Thanks Fin...so uh any word from Elliot?" I ask setting my things down at my desk.

"No sorry" Fin says just then the love of my life David walks in the precinct and I just had to smile he was too cute.

"Hi beautiful" he kisses my forehead and wraps an arm around me.

I giggle.We were always very romantic even at work no one seemed to be upet about it.

"So how about you and Hailey come over to my house tonight and we order pizza and hang out ?" He asks playing with my long brown hair.

"I would love that." I kiss his cheek.

He sits in my desk chair and puts me on his lap helping me with paperwork.

"Love Birds!" Munch called from the other side of the precinct.

We smile at him.

"I'm still picking up Hailey later right Liv" munch asked.

"If you don't mind" I smile David was rubbing my leg and I tried not to laugh.

"You're getting a new partner tomorrow her name is Amanda Rollins." Fin told me.

I sigh and David noticed pulling me closer.

"I thought I was getting Amaro or whatever his name was." I say resting my head on David's shoulder.

"He resigned. Took one look at the cases you and El closed and he quit.

"Well I'm glad to have another girl around here so maybe you two will stop picking on me." I laugh shifting on David's lap.

"Never Liv" Fin and Munch smile

"Better not hurt my Liv" David stood up acting macho.

We all laugh together until we have a case to start.

Hailey's POV

"Class dismissed"

I grab my books from my cubby and put them in my orange backpack then I walk with my friend Kate to the front doors.

"I love April it's my favorite month" Kate tells me.

"Mine is August since my birthday is in August." I respond back

We sit on the bench together until Munch and her mom pull up in separate cars.

"Bye Kate!" I scream

"Hey pumpkin how was school" Uncle Munch asked me.

"Pumpkin? That's a new name last week I was peanut now I'm pumpkin do you want to eat me or something?!" I ask pretending to be scared.

"No I don't sweetie I just like calling you peanut." Munch says back he was so sweet and really funny.

"Okay so where's my mommy?" I ask playing with his badge that was on the dash board.

"At work I'm taking you there now peanut." he smiles keeping his eyes on the road.

We walk into the precinct I was on munch's back wearing his glasses.

Olivia's POV

"Hey munchkin" I take her from Munch and kiss her cheeks tickling her neck.

She giggles then spots David by my desk.

"MOMMY! DAVID IS HERE!" she jumps out of my arms and into his.

I smile at my daughter jumping in David's arms.

"Hey princess. I missed you" he hugs her back.

I smile and join the hug

"Benson you're free to go." I hear my captain say to me smiling a little.

"CAN WE PLEASE GO BY DAVIDS MOMMY!" Hailey asks me sweetly.

"Ask David baby" I smile gathering my things.

"CAN WE PLEASEEEEEEE" she begs.

"Of course anything for my favorite girls." He smiled at me picking Hailey up leaving with us.

"I'll meet you at your house" I smile buckling Hailey's seatbelt.

"Okay beautiful." he kisses my cheek and walks to his Mercedes Benz.

"Mommy can you turn the radio up please" Hailey asks swaying in her seat.

"Sure baby" I turn it up "Crazy in love" was playing and I roll my eyes because David always sings this song to me.

"How was school princess" I turn into David's driveway he lived in a beautiful pent house on the upper east side.

"Boring I already knew everything we learned because of Munch" Hailey tells me getting out of the car.

"Munch does teach you a lot" I smile putting her on my hip walking to the building waiting for David to buzz us in.

"Yea last week he explained pi to me it was hard but I think I got it now." she tell me while she played with my hair.

"Wow good for you peanut." I kiss her forehead and David comes down stairs.

"DAVID!" Hailey smiles big.

"PRINCESS!" He smiles taking her from me.

We go up stairs and he already ordered pizza One plain and one meatball he knew how much I loved meatball pizza.

"Thanks honey." I kiss his cheek.

"Mommy today is Friday so can we go to Museum of Natural History tomorrow you promised me we would go with Uncle Munch."

"Yes baby we can go I'll ask Munch." I kiss her cheek and she giggles.

I sit by David and give Hailey pizza. Texting Munch asking him about tomorrow.

L- Hey Munch are you free tomorrow at like 1 ?

M- I thought you were with Haden? And Besides I have a girlfriend Liv sorry.

L- LOL I meant to go to the Museum of Natural History with Hailey remember?!

M- Oh yea! I'm free to go I'll see you tomorrow Liv.

L- Bye Munch and thx

"So can we go mom?" Hailey asks putting her plate in the sink like a good girl.

"Yes we can sweetie" I smile at her. She was short so she couldn't reach the sink.

David goes over and help she giggles. I start to envision this whole other life with David and Hailey and I start smiling.

I didn't even realize that David came over to me until he kissed my lips.

"Babe you okay?" He asks sweetly caressing my cheek.

"Fine I was just daydreaming." I smile sweetly.

"MOMMY!" Hailey yells from David's closet.

I run to see what she did David right behind me.

"I...Can't reach...it" she wanted the movie on the top shelf.

"Alright shorty" I pick her up and she grabs her favorite, The Little Mermaid.

"I'm not short" she pouts.

"Are too!" I mock back making her giggle.

We sit on the couch David had one arm wrapped around me and the other holding Hailey on his lap.

Only an hour into the movie Hailey fell asleep so I pry her off of David and lay her on the chair why I get my shoes on.

"Liv tonight was really nice I hope we can do this more often" David smiled at me quickly kissing my lips.

I smile and then grab Hailey trying to carry my purse and her shoes at the same time.

David quickly grabs my bag and walks with me out the door I buckle Hailey's seatbelt and close the door.

"Thanks" I kiss David one more time before driving off. The smell of his cologne still lingered on me from when we were cuddling on the couch.

When we arrived at my place I grabbed Hailey and my purse and her backpack feeling a tiny bit like super woman. I lock the car doors and go up stairs to my apartment on the upper west side.

I put the stuff on the ground worrying about Hailey.

"Hailey...baby we're home put your pajamas on sweetie." I smile at her putting her On her bed.

"I sleepy" she lays down.

I give up because she falls right back asleep. I tuck her in and shut off her bedroom light making sure to keep the door open a tiny crack.

I go and put my things where they belong and make my self a cup of tea and flip through the case files in the kitchen.

I finish my tea lock up my gun and case files then fall asleep.

Sorry for the delay I've been really sick and just not up to writing. I normally update these on Thursdays and I'm sorry I haven't. Just to clarify

Monday- 13 years later
Tuesday- stressed
Thursday- Mini Me
Friday- a brand new fanfic that I will have up really soon. it was a request.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
165K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...