Besties benefits ((Kaley x Al...

By cloudymakki

Kaley and Alexa my besties have some fun at their sleepover More

Sleepover
"Sleepover"
*farts*
The halls
The climb
Meow
Ded

P

254 4 0
By cloudymakki

P
Chapter 7
(nsfw warning)

(Kaleys POV)
I walk to school hopefully to see Alexa-Sama
I dream of that night and get so wet I remember pleasuring myself thinking about her this week.

I walk to mr Howells room having the urge to pee. "Mr-mr howell sama can I please use the restroom i walk to the restroom cutely my skirt swishing as i walk.

To my surprise in the bathroom Alexa was in the bathroom waiting for me she looked hotter than ever "follow me" she said in a seggc tone in her voice I followed her in the bathroom stall

"Take your underwear off" she says i start to take off my skirt and she quickly stops me and says "just you're underwear" I take it off slowly and drop it on the floor "A-Alexa San i-i needs to pee"

"pee in my mouth slut" she says hotly I position my self on top of her and a stream off piss comes out of me and Alexa gulped it all up greedily "is it good Alexa-san" I say hopefully see enjoyed it "I loved it" she says happily as she sticks a pen up i my cooch i moan loudly as she stick the pen in me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 4.5K 26
『 MODERN GREEK GODS AU 』 ❝ And what do you know about love? ❞ Son of Aphrodite, Jin, strikes innocent people with his arrows of love. Son of Apollo...
71.7K 1.4K 11
Laney is the best friend of Phoebe North and is currently living with her. The North family is all about self-expression and freedom, whereas, the Be...
240K 15.1K 29
When he thought he knew everyone, he realised he was wrong. Everything he knew was all a facade and it hurts when it comes from the ones you love th...
732K 105K 39
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...