The other sister // Benny Wat...

By AmmiLinar

Amelia Harmon wasn't as extraordinary as her sister Elizabeth Harmon. Amelia Harmon was always second to her... More

Characters
Benny Watts
Finally meeting
Late-night talks.
A/N
US Champion
Together Forever
Beth Graduation
Mexico
"Fever"
Apple Juice
"Can't Take My Eyes Off You"
Cleo
Remember
Grand Prix
Jolene
Bloody
A Bet
Beth Harmon
Epilogue

Another Story?

1.1K 14 1
By AmmiLinar

Hello, Just wanted to come here and say that I have made another story about Benny Watts.

Benny writes letters to his beloved Emily that lives far away. You can say it's a sequel to this book because it's before Amelia. After her memory loss but before he meets her again.

If you want to go check it out it's called Dear Emily.

I also have a story called Lexi Lovegood. It's a Remus FanFiction during the marauders era. Quick summary is Lexi is a fifth year she the smartest in her grade level and the whole school. She has a photographic memory a Ravenclaw and has a small crush on Remus Lupin.

That's most of it if you want to check it's calle Lexi Lovegood // Remus J. Lupin if not that's okay.

Thank you very much for your time.

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362 4 12
Charlotte Routledge, John B's half sister, is a pogue. John B is her older brother. Charlotte was born just a year after him when her and John B's mo...
236K 8K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...
847K 30.3K 84
What does it feel like, just living upto someone's expectations? Being someone you're not? Being restricted for your whole life? Not being allowed to...
70.5K 3K 16
-π–πŽπ‘π“π‡π˜ πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” ᡏⁱᡃʳᡃ αΆœα΅ƒΚ³Κ³α΅‰Κ³α΅ƒ 'π™π™π™šπ™§π™š'𝙨 π™£π™€π™©π™π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙀𝙣'...