Harry Potter's twin

By Jo789x

All her life Lexa Potter had her twin brother and Harry Potter had his twin sister. Neither of them had anyon... More

Chapter one: book one: The Zoo
Chapter two: Letters
Chapter 3: The sorting
Chapter four: Hogwarts
Chapter five: Wizard dual
Costumes: What they look like
Chapter 6: Halloween
Chapter 7: Parkinson
Chapter 8: Quidditch
Chapter 9: Christmas
Chapter 10: Mirror of Erised
Chapter 11: The kiss
Chapter 12: The Philospher's stone
Chapter 13: The deal
A/n
Chapter 1: book 2: Dobby
Chapter Two: A flying Car
Chapter Three: Diagon Ally
Chapter four: The Sealed Barrier
Chapter Five: Gilderoy Lockhart
Chapter Six: Twin Telepathy
Chapter Seven: Mudblood
Chapter 8: The Chamber's open; Part 1
Chapter Nine: The Chamber's open; Part 2
Chapter 10: Chasing Bluders
Chapter Eleven: Dueling Club
Chpater 12: Another Petrified
Chapter 13: The brownies
Chapter 14: Valentines Day
Chapter 15: Tears
Chapter 16: Tom Riddle
Chapter 17: Aragog
Chapter 18: Hermione's discovery
Chapter 19: The heir of Slytherin
Chapter 20: Safe
Chapter 21: Saying Goodbyes
A/n
Book Three: Chapter One: Aunt Marge
Chapter Two: Runnaways
Chapter Three: The Weasleys
Chapter Four: Back to Hogwarts
Chapter five: first muggle fight

A/n

3.5K 21 6
By Jo789x

Hello! This is my first story on here ever made so, sorry if there are typos and such!

I hope you enjoy the story and there may be smut later in the story but I will place a warning before hand (just in case)

The story may not be the best as I have not done this before but constructive criticism would be helpful! And all your opinions of course!

It may follow the story line but not completely. Things that didn't happen in the story will happen since Lexa is a different Character and will bring Changes (obviously) and some deaths won't happen.

The story in my opinion doesn't start off the best but gets better as I progress. I usually have longer chapter (900 words or so) and would like to warn you of that.

Lexa is shipped with Fred. They do not start officially dating until book 3 starts (I'm not making them into separate book things on here I'll just specify which book it is by the first chapters) (example Chapter one: book one and so one)

Fred and Lexa will have moments before they date of course! They just don't date officially until the third book. Her third year.

I would like to just show what I think Lexa would look like in year one. Lexa has Black hair and green eyes (just like Harry) and her scar is on the back of her neck so her aunt and uncle have always made her have long hair.
Picture down below is what I think she would have looked like. Photo is from Pinterest.

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
9.2K 195 30
The cover is entirely mine although the pictures were found on google ❤️💛 First off the plot is entirely my own although all characters except for y...
111K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 20/06/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 145,249 It's always...
550K 11.6K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...