Blind Swimmer

Od Sonu2314

Percy Jackson is the beloved star swimmer of Goode High. The school's football team and Percy's swimming succ... Více

Synopsis + Introduction
Chapter 1: Water
Chapter 2: Headache
Chapter 3: Darkness
Chapter 4: Hot Wheels
Chapter 5: All Alone
Chapter 6: Chiron
Chapter 7: Walking Stick
Chapter 8: School
Chapter 9: Pool
Chapter 10: Football
Chapter 11: Losing
Chapter 12: Revelation
Chapter 13: Swimfan
Chapter 14: Blonde
Chapter 15: Panic
Chapter 16: Opposition
Chapter 17: Trust
Chapter 18: Blue
Chapter 19: Heat
Chapter 20: Dance
Chapter 21: Touch
Chapter 22: Push & Pull
Chapter 23: Resolution
Chapter 24: Gratitude
Chapter 25: Blindness

THANKS + NEW STORY

1.8K 27 11
Od Sonu2314

Thank you so much to everyone who has read this story. I was happy with this ending, so I decided to stop the story there. I encourage all of the readers to imagine their own happy futures for the characters of this story (comment down below). 

I wanted to let everyone know that I tried to keep this story as real as possible. I hope that everyone who reads this was inspired by the message. Individuals with disabilities aren't weak. If anything they are stronger than the rest of us because of the things that they have to overcome. Please treat everyone with kindness and fairness. 

Thank you once again. 

I hope you all enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it. I love y'all. 

-----

Good News: I will be writing a new story. Please check it out below. Go to my profile for more content.  

Trust No One

Annabeth Chase is a special agent in training at Lake Valor, a convert organization within the United States government that specializes in secret, high-risk missions around the world. She is intelligent and powerful, and these skills are essential for training to become a special agent. 

Percy Jackson is already a gifted agent for Lake Valor. Even at a young age, he has quickly risen amongst the ranks. However, one horrible mission was all it took for Percy Jackson to disappear and be presumed dead. Meanwhile, an evil conspiracy is brewing within Lake Valor. 

Percy and Annabeth had a complex romance that nobody knew about. But, their blossoming relationship was severed by Percy's disappearance. Everything changes when Percy Jackson is found again. However, the man that loved Annabeth and specialized in covert operations was not the man that had returned. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

165K 4.1K 13
I have just finished reading Pride and Prejudice for the 100th time, and I really wanted to see how Elizabeth and Darcy handle their married life, s...
579K 12.6K 36
He smirked, he was quiet aware of the affect he had on her and hoped that in time it would be enough to switch her. They both had a struggle, with bo...
62.9K 2.2K 31
•CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE! •Cover art by @/hatironpa on Twitter •Edited by yours truly. •Katsudeku •Villain Deku •Izuku turns into a villain after Al...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...